APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tape 6 - Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Tape 6 - Part 2 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:02 pm

cross-eyed

So . .why is the angel commenting on who created all things? Why is he now referring back to the beginning of creation? He’s reaching all the way back to Genesis trying to retrieve something, which leads right into chapter 5.

Revelation 5:1
1I saw a scroll in the right hand of the One Seated on the Throne. It was written on both sides, fastened with seven seals. 2I also saw a powerful Angel, calling out in a voice like thunder, "Is there anyone who can open the scroll, who can break its seals?"

Right-handed Authority
Why is it in his right hand? Why isn’t tucked into his robe or something? Why wasn’t it laid out before him on a podium? It’s the hand of covenant. In fact in the middle east, they don’t just reach out their hand to greet you and you need to be careful how you greet them. Over there you don’t do that glibly because over there, a man doesn’t grasp another man’s hand unless they are making a covenant with them. Not to get too graphic, but they wouldn’t even use their right hand to do their business when they went to the bathroom.

Because they understand the seriousness behind many of the symbolisms God instilled in them through their heritage. When we see the term “right-hand” used, it’ speaks of authority, and it speaks of covenant. The name Benjamin means “Son of my ‘right-hand’”. It has to do with blessing and impartations and promises.

Front and Back
This is correlating with the picture of John having to turn to see the voice behind him. It’s a picture of the past. He’s looking back on the finished work of Christ. As we’re about to learn, this scroll that is sealed, understanding how God established the culture of the Jews, this scroll carries so much symbolism that we westerners glaze over it. But the truth is, my life is in that scroll. My sins are recorded in that scroll. It is a record of debts.

We’ll get to that, but the point I want to reveal here is, when it says front and back, that’s not just saying that it was full of sin, which it does show that as well. But what it speaks to me of is the fact that the writing on the back speaks of those that have sinned before John, the writing on the front speaks of those that have not yet been born into sin yet. It also can mean my past sins as well as my current and future sin

Jesus died once and for all for all people before him, with him, and after him. But let’s take that a step further by saying, on the back implies my past sin, on the front shows my future sin, both are being rectified by the lamb that had been slain. When Jesus breaks the seal, it’s saying the debt has been paid in full through the shedding of the blood of the Lamb.

Mental Reconditioning to Symbols
So, he has a book in his right hand. He’s seated at the throne. He sees a powerful angel. This doesn’t necessarily mean he literally sees an angelic being full of muscles come flying into the picture announcing “who is worthy to open the seals”. This could instead be a picture of an Apostolic voice to the church today. Just as we saw in chapters one and two when the letters written to the 7 churches and to the seven angels of the seven churches doesn’t necessarily mean they were angels like we think of angels.

But instead, they were messengers which is another name for angels, which is also similar to the Greek word Appostello which is where we get our english word Apostolic from. So the angels were more than likely the leaders of those churches. The Pastors or Apostles, those in the position of authoritative in the seven churches. Remember, this is all symbolic.

This vision John is seeing could very well be he’s recording the message from and apostolic voice coming forth with a powerful word or message in the prophetic for the people today. The loudness of the voice symbolizing the message is so strong and goes so deep inside you that it reverberates in the caverns of your being as your spirit receives what’s being proclaimed through the spirit.

It is Finished = many dimensions
No man in heaven or on earth was able to look on the book there upon. Where did this book originate? Daniel sees a book as well which was sealed up for the time of the end. But the book was not sealed for such a time as today. That book which God told Daniel to seal until the time of the end was opened on the cross. When Jesus said It is finished, that one phrase carries with it many dimensions of understanding. One of the understandings goes with the culture of the day. When there was a debt that had been paid in full, at the end of the debt the words “It is finished” were stamped on the debt itself.

Revelation 5
4I wept and wept and wept that no one was found able to open the scroll, able to read it. 5One of the Elders said, "Don't weep. Look--the Lion from Tribe Judah, the Root of David's Tree, has conquered. He can open the scroll, can rip through the seven seals." 6So I looked, and there, surrounded by Throne, Animals, and Elders, was a Lamb, slaughtered but standing tall. Seven horns he had, and seven eyes, the Seven Spirits of God sent into all the earth. 7He came to the One Seated on the Throne and took the scroll from his right hand. 8The moment he took the scroll, the Four Animals and Twenty-four Elders fell down and worshiped the Lamb. Each had a harp and each had a bowl, a gold bowl filled with incense, the prayers of God's holy people

Pro 30:30
A lion [which is] strongest among beasts, and turneth not away for any;

Isa 11:6
The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. The kingdom of heaven is given to the children

Isa 65:25
The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust [shall be] the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

Lion and the Lamb2
7Hiram also made ten washstands of bronze. Each was six feet square and four and a half feet tall. 28They were made like this: Panels were fastened to the uprights. 29Lions, bulls, and cherubim were represented on the panels and uprights. Beveled wreath-work bordered the lions and bulls above and below.1 Kings 7

“In the midst”
Everywhere Jesus was, he was “in the midst”. When he was crucified, he was in between – In the midst of - two thieves. God’s presence rests between – in the midst of – the two cherubim on the mercy seat. Jesus said where there are two or three . . .the literal understanding of that is not to mean that when there is either two – or three - people, it actually means, when two come together in his name, there are three. He is in the midst.

1 Cr 2:9
But just as it is written THINGS WHICH EYE HAS NOT SEEN AND EAR HAS NOT HEARD, AND which HAVE NOT ENTERED THE HEART OF MAN, ALL THAT GOD HAS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM." 1Cr 2:10 But God hath revealed [them] unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

(Message version)
No one's ever seen or heard anything like this, Never so much as imagined anything quite like it--What God has arranged for those who love him.10But you've seen and heard it because God by his Spirit has brought it all out into the open before you. The Spirit, not content to flit around on the surface, dives into the depths of God, and brings out what God planned all along.

Holy Spirit bearing witness to my Spirit, the things that are Spiritual
It is those depths which God often calls to us from. For us to understand, all there is for us to do is simply receive what the Spirit is bringing to us. To read Scripture as surface material, you will only have a surface relationship. But when you begin to allow your understanding to receive the deeper things that are in the same passages that you once learned through traditions, you will begin to see so many dimensions of Jesus that it will feel like being freshly saved over again and again.

Not the act of Salvation, that only happens once, but the freshness of that act. These teachings are the deeper things of Christ that the Holy Spirit is wanting to reveal to the church to reinforce our relationship with Christ through our deeper knowledge of who he is. With that knowledge, however, is also the expectation of obedience to act on what we’ve been given.

Eye – to – Eye Revelation
The cherubim on the ark are not looking down at the mercy seat, they are looking across at each other. They are “eye to eye” with each other. They are “in unity” with each other and as they are in unity, that creates the atmosphere for God’s presence to find permanent residence. We the church are not to be looking to the left or to the right when we are seeking the face of God. We will see his face when we begin to submit one to another and see “eye to eye” to one another and that will trigger a chain of events that will become cataclysmic in the spirit and we’ll then understand what it feels like to see the world through the eyes of Christ.

United We See
This is something that is just now beginning to manifest in the church. Men and women, brothers and sisters in Christ “When they see eye to eye” that act ignites revelational truths to begin to flow out from them, through them. The revelations are not simple facts that man can easily conclude or deduct. They are spiritual pictures implanted into the united spirits of the men and women that passed through the spiritual veil of understanding and begin to absorb the spiritual atmosphere of God’s very presence. Not only do we have the revelation “of” Jesus, we understand the act of revelation “is” Jesus.

Where there are two, there are three.
When two saints come into agreement and see Christ eye to eye with each other, Christ then reveals his presence through spiritual wisdom and understanding. What a powerful understanding this is. But the key is, are we eye to eye? Are we in agreement? Are we submitting one to another? Are we going in the same direction? Do we have the same focus? Are we waiting for the same thing? Eye-to-eye. Are we in the upper room with one another? Are we in one accord?

Revelation 5
6So I looked, and there, surrounded by Throne, Animals, and Elders, was a Lamb, slaughtered but standing tall. Seven horns he had, and seven eyes, the Seven Spirits of God sent into all the earth

Significance of the Ram’s horn.
Horns in Scripture imply power, strength. A ram has two horns and it’s at the horn is where the strength is released. The rams fight over the right to reproduce with the ewes. If a man is ever to be anointed, in Scripture, whether it’s to be a prophet, priest or king, he’s always anointed with oil from a ram’s horn.

Saul was the only man not anointed out of a horn. He was anointed from a vial. (1 Samuel 10:1, 1 Samuel 16:13)This may show the significance of why he lost the throne. He was anointed of men and not of God. A vial is made from men, no death transpired for a vial, but a ram’s horn comes from a ram that has died.

Galatians 2:18-
18If I was "trying to be good," I would be rebuilding the same old barn that I tore down. I would be acting as a charlatan. 19What actually took place is this: I tried keeping rules and working my head off to please God, and it didn't work. So I quit being a "law man" so that I could be God's man. 20Christ's life showed me how, and enabled me to do it. I identified myself completely with him. Indeed, I have been crucified with Christ. My ego is no longer central. It is no longer important that I appear righteous before you or have your good opinion, and I am no longer driven to impress God. Christ lives in me. The life you see me living is not "mine," but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21I am not going to go back on that. Is it not clear to you that to go back to that old rule-keeping, peer-pleasing religion would be an abandonment of everything personal and free in my relationship with God? I refuse to do that, to repudiate God's grace. If a living relationship with God could come by rule-keeping, then Christ died unnecessarily. (Message translation)

Refunding Old Wineskins
Interesting thing about this passage that Paul wrote then and how many preachers use it today. It’s almost as if we forgot that this is not written to unbelievers, but believers. It’s the believers that missed the point of Christ’s message and as a result, Christ’s desire for relationship was trampled due to their strenuous attempt to please God through ritual.

It’s the same thing today. Somewhere in the history of today’s modern church, someone missed the deeper significance of the symbolism of Revelation and they preached a carnal interpretation to a spiritual message. And because it “made sense” sort of but not really, to the carnal thinking of the religious mind, the entire church bought a part of the truth with the thinking that it was the whole truth.

Now that we are in the 6th day and there is a double portion of Christ available to us, it becomes apparent for us to grow. We need to stop eating the manna of tradition and be willing to let God rebuild his temple within our spirits which will then give us a more vivid, dimensional picture of the Revelation of Jesus Christ. The old has to be buried in order for the new to take root. To stubbornly hang on to traditional teachings of men is to live by laws that were buried 2,000 years ago. Attempting to live by those laws is just . . . unnecessary. Symbolism, everything is symbolic, not literal.

Back to the Verse
So the verse in revelation depicting seven horns is not to say there is an animal running around with 7 horns in his head. It’s symbolizing the fact that he’s “complete” in strength, power and anointing. He’s “perfected”. Jesus was all of the gifts given to the church. Apostle, prophet, evangelist, preacher, teacher. He was all of those things. But Scripture says he gave to “some” the gifts.

Revelation 5
7He came to the One Seated on the Throne and took the scroll from his right hand. 8The moment he took the scroll, the Four Animals and Twenty-four Elders fell down and worshiped the Lamb. Each had a harp and each had a bowl, a gold bowl filled with incense, the prayers of God's holy people

It was the lamb that took the book.
This takes us back to Adam and Eve when they sinned and they clothed themselves in self righteousness of the fig leaves but that wasn’t enough. They needed an atonement for their sins. Something had to die for them to continue living. The Bible says God took skins from animals and clothed them with them. It doesn’t say that it was from a lamb or ram but the implications point to that. Jesus is the lamb that was slain for our transgressions. Jesus was the lamb that was slain before the foundation of the world.

Too much emphasis on the distraction/distortion
It is at this point that we the church have again missed it. We’ve taught that God gave Adam dominion over the earth and Satan snuck in and stole it from him through deception to eat of the fruit. We claim that God gave Adam the deed of dominion and Adam let Satan have it through sin. We’ve been living under this “lease” to the enemy ever since until the day when Jesus returns and takes it back. There’s real serious problems with that because God has not, nor will he ever let Satan own anything. He can’t create anything and he can’t hold title to anything.

Scripture says he was a thief from the very beginning and he’s a liar and a robber. What he has is not his. It’s stolen from us, but he doesn’t have ownership of it. The world is “not” his as many of us have taught. The earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof. The difference between the culture of the Old Testament and the culture today is. . if you lose the farm, the bank can come and repossess it from you. They can take ownership from you and kick you off what was yours to begin with.

Exd 9:29
And Moses said unto him, As soon as I am gone out of the city, I will spread abroad my hands unto the LORD; [and] the thunder shall cease, neither shall there be any more hail; that thou mayest know how that the earth [is] the LORD'S.
Deu 10:14 Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens [is] the LORD'S thy God, the earth [also], with all that therein [is].

Psa 24:1
[[A Psalm of David.]] The earth [is] the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
1Cr 10:26 For the earth [is] the Lord's, and the fulness thereof.

1Cr 10:28
But if any man say unto you, This is offered in sacrifice unto idols, eat not for his sake that shewed it, and for conscience sake: for the earth [is] the Lord's, and the fulness thereof:

Tempt=
1) to try whether a thing can be done
[ b]a)[/b] to attempt, endeavour
2) to try, make trial of, test: for the purpose of ascertaining his quantity, or what he thinks, or how he will behave himself
a) in a good sense
b) in a bad sense, to test one maliciously, craftily to put to the proof his feelings or judgments
c) to try or test one's faith, virtue, character, by enticement to sin
1) to solicit to sin, to tempt
a) of the temptations of the devil
d) after the OT usage
1) of God: to inflict evils upon one in order to prove his character and the steadfastness of his faith
2) men are said to tempt God by exhibitions of distrust, as though they wished to try whether he is not justly distrusted
3) by impious or wicked conduct to test God's justice and patience, and to challenge him, as it were to give proof of his perfections.

The period of tempting that Jesus experienced, was not for Jesus as much as it is for us. Just as the rolling away of the stone from his tomb was not for him to get out, but for us to see in. Jesus was illustrating the pattern of power received from God that we all draw from. 40 days speaks of growth and maturity. Satan had nothing that could weaken Jesus’ power. But it was to show us that we all should experience testing in our lives as it brings strength and confidence in the Lord for our success over our sinful natures.

6th Day Dominion
It was also on the 6th day that not only was man created, but he was given dominion over all the earth and anointed to subdue it. If we are to apply this spiritually as we are with everything else, then we can easily see that a day with the Lord is as a thousand years fits here as well. It was 2000 years or 2 days, from Adam to Abraham, another 2,000 to Jesus, making it the fourth day which was when the sun, moon and stars were created. Another 2,000 years, or two days, brings us up to where we are today, in the 6th day.

Sun, Stars, and Moon
Sun and stars were not only made, but the moon as well. We know that the sun is Christ, the greater light the rules the day. We’ve learned that the stars are the messengers of God, the false prophets are the wandering stars with no foundation. The moon, as Genesis puts it, is the lesser light that rules the night. Scripture tells us that Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light.

He can be a light, but it’s a lesser light that rules the night. The moon ruled the day, but just for a brief moment. In Luke 22 Jesus stated that this was the hour darkness would reign. But three days later, light overtook darkness. In Revelation we see the moon in it’s proper place, under the feet of the bride clothed in righteousness. Or as Revelation puts it, under the feet of the woman clothed with the sun.

Rather than looking for an exit to take us out of here, we should be looking for the anointing from the ram’s horn for subduing the earth because we’ve already received the dominion of it through Christ. Just as man had dominion over all the earth on the sixth day in Genesis, so we, who are experiencing the 6th day, also will have dominion over all the earth.

There’s no leaving, but there is subduing. The work is already done. May the bride of Christ come into her maturity to see that the time is now for subduing and may she be willing to turn from her current state in order to see the voice behind her.

Broken Seals and Jubilee
But in the Old Testament, it’s different. There were two things that happened. If you created a debt you couldn’t pay, the man you owed the debt to, no matter what it was that you did that caused the debt . . keep in mind this is speaking typically of sin because this is what Adam did through his sin he plunged all of us so far into debt that there’s no way we could ever dig our way back out again. The Bible says we’re not “bought back” or redeemed with corruptible things but through the blood of Jesus Christ.

Debt Removal
The two ways you could be released from the debt had nothing to do with courts coming in and selling off all you own. The man that you were indebted to would hold the title or scroll, a scroll not unlike the one we see in Revelation. Because this sealed book that we’re reading about is not about hidden knowledge that can not be released.

The scroll we’re reading about here in the 5th book of Revelation is referring to the scroll way back in the Old Testament that the owner had over the debtor. They would take two scrolls and in the one, they left it open and all the records of what you owed were recorded and that scroll was held by the owner. The other one would be written with the same information (the witness of two) and on this one, a seal was put on it, inside and out.

He had to hold on to it but not forever. God put a clause in the way they conducted business and you could hold that title for 50 years at the most and in the 50th year, the year of jubilee, it had to return to it’s rightful owner. So regardless as to whether the one owing the debt passed on or not, when the year of Jubilee approached, that inheritance was returned to the family from which it was first taken from. Do you see the connection?

The Number 120W
e can calculate there have been 120 jubilees since Adam. 50 x 120 is 6,000 years. It’s interesting that we see Moses was 120 when he died. It was also 120 years that God decreed man was to live no longer than that when he saw the evil of man as a result of their willingness to unite themselves with the angels of hell in Genesis 6.

Moses always represents the law and when you see the death of Moses and the proclamation of Joshua to rise up in Joshua 1:1, this is a depiction of where we are today. The law is dead to us and Christ is alive and rising up a bride. We can do all kinds of math that way that we are in a period of Jubilee. This is why we can see the connection of 120 with Moses and the upper room experience.

At the end of 120 years of wandering and establishing law, Moses died and Joshua took his place. Joshua being the Hebrew word for Jesus, obviously showing the type of Christ, when Jesus came in the flesh, he represented Joshua. When his ministry was fulfilled, it created the way for the Holy Spirit to be poured out on all flesh. By fulfilling the law, Jesus opened the way for the Holy Spirit to come. This is what we see with the upper room. 120 were there, this isn’t coincidence, this is a type and shadow of the finished works of the cross.

But more importantly, the Jubilee that consummated everything was when Jesus came back from being in the wilderness for 40 days and successfully defeated the Devil’s temptations and he walked into the temple, went up and read the passage out of Isaiah 61

Luk 4:17
And the book of the prophet Isaiah was handed to Him. And He opened the book and found the place where it was written, Luk 4:18 "THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS UPON ME, BECAUSE HE ANOINTED ME TO PREACH THE GOSPEL TO THE POOR. HE HAS SENT ME TO PROCLAIM RELEASE TO THE CAPTIVES, AND RECOVERY OF SIGHT TO THE BLIND, TO SET FREE THOSE WHO ARE OPPRESSED, Luk 4:19 TO PROCLAIM THE FAVORABLE YEAR OF THE LORD." Luk 4:20 And He closed the book, gave it back to the attendant and sat down; and the eyes of all in the synagogue were fixed on Him. Luk 4:21 And He began to say to them, "Today this Scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing."

Moses life was divided up into three sets of 40. The first 40 years he was raised in Egypt as an adopted son of the Pharoh. The second 40 he hid in the wilderness which was where he was when he came to the burning bush. The last 40 years was obviously when he not only overcame the wilderness, but he became a leader through it. In the end, even Moses, the leader of the law, could not enter the promised land because he himself disobeyed the very law that he was the overseer of.

The favorable year of the Lord is the year of Jubilee. Jesus was proclaiming the day of the year of Jubilee. 1 Corinthians 15 refers to Christ not as the 2nd Adam, but as the last Adam. The reason why Jesus had to identify with the Adam’s family was because the first Adam lost the farm but there came along the last Adam that had everything that he gave to us according to his riches in Glory. Jubilee means a long loud blast from a ram’s horn.

Ram’s horn initiates Jubilee
Every 50th year the priest was to stand up and announce to all those who’ve been kept in slavery due to debts they couldn’t pay and with a loud blast from a ram’s horn. Keep in mind, a ram’s horn comes from a dead male lamb. What are we looking at here in Revelation 5? A dead lamb that had been sacrificed. A declaration was made known that all that was taken is now to be returned. All that was owed is now paid in full. The inheritance that was lost by our ancestors is now to be given back to us because the prophecy of the year of jubilee has been pronounced and fulfilled!!!

In the year of jubilee, two men would be plowing in a field, one would be taken, the other left. Why, because one was plowing his own field while the other was doing it to pay off a debt! Two women working in a mill, one was taken the other left. One owed a debt, the other owned the mill. Jesus is the fulfillment of Jubilee, he “is” Jubilee. In the year of Jubilee, the one who owed a debt and was working to pay it off returned home and the debt owed was wiped out. It’s not a picture of a rapture, but a picture of the fulfillment of a Jubilee!!!

When there was silence and even weeping by John in heaven when he saw no one there worthy to open the scrolls, it was because he knew it meant the debt would not be released. It would be still required because the seal of the scroll remained. But then, he saw the sacrificed lamb, the blast from the ram’s horn, step up and break the seal. It was the releasing of the debts owed by us that Jesus, the ONLY ONE worthy in all of heaven that could do such a thing because he’s the only one that paid the debt that we owed through volunteering his blood as the ultimate sacrifice for the ultimate debt of sin.

Kinsmen Redeemer- 2nd provision of breaking the seal
Another provision was the kinsmen redeemer. The year of jubilee had to happen every 50th year but there is another provision through the kinsmen redeemer that we read about in the book of Ruth. The kinsmen redeemer had to qualify in 3 ways. The story of Ruth and Boaz. Ruth comes from Moab, she’s not Hebrew or Jewish and she comes in the time of famine. During this famine, people leave Israel and there they take wives and Ruth is one of them. But the husband’s die and the only ones left are Ruth and her mother-in-law Naomi and because their husbands have died, they have lost their inheritance.

Famine doesn’t mean run away.
They make their way back into the land that they left originally which is a powerful and profound teaching as well. They shouldn’t have left the land just because of the famine. There’s a lot of people today that experience a famine from God and immediately they leave thinking it’s the church’s fault. The first thing they do is to bolt to Egypt or Moab. When Abraham was called to the land of promise, the first thing God told him was “it’s a land flowing with milk and honey.” Yet as soon as Abraham gets to the land of promise, the Bible says there’s famine there.

Just as sure as God calls you out into something he wants you to be in, the circumstances are going to change and completely and totally contradict what God promised you the minute you step into where ever it is God called you. But that isn’t ground enough for you to think you don’t belong. If you walk by your sight and look at the way that the things “are” and you’ll find yourself doing things that you aren’t called to do and then you’ll really end up in a mess.

You’ll find yourself running down into Egypt with trumped up lies about your wife being your sister because you’ve lost total confidence in yourself and instead of holding on to God’s promise you take things into your own hands and in the end you’ll produce and Ishmael. You better stay in the land that God sent you to. (this is an analogy with what happened to Abraham) Sit right where you’re at even if things are falling all around you and people are getting blessed and you’re setting next to them with you’re Bible open to the same places as theirs is and you’re not understanding a thing, hold your ground. Just because there’s famine, doesn’t mean you’re out of the will of God.

You want to run out of the will of God? You better stay where God sent you to, it’s a long ways back home. Ruth finally makes it back with her Old bitter mother-in-law. We need to understand that spiritually not carnally. Her “mother . . .in law”. When Ruth is gleaning in the fields of Boaz, she doesn’t realize she’s gleaning the field of the man from whose seed is going to produce Christ. Boaz is in the line that will produce Jesse who’ll produce David who down the line produces Christ. She’s a widow without an inheritance. By law the owners of the land had to leave scattered harvest along the edges of the field for the poor to come and gather what they could to get from one day to the next. She was living from hand to mouth.

Religious gleaners
Just like many in the church today that don’t know who they are or where they are so they just live at the edges of the field and get just enough of the presence of God to make them feel better to get from one Sunday to the next. They set in the back rows of God’s presence and glean off the fruit of others because they themselves aren’t willing to make a commitment of their own to measure off their own plot of land and establish permanent structure in the house of God. Their not willing to make the commitment to marry the man who owns the field and can give them everything they could ever possibly want. But they’d rather keep to themselves and live on the edge of other people’s blessings.

Missing the Inheritance
The way to marry the owner of the field is to simply keep being faithful where you are. The day is going to come when God is going to notice you and call you to his presence and it will be at that time when you will understand what the expectation is of you and like Ruth with Boaz, you will come to the master and bow at his feet. For those that are concerned about the tangible things in church, too much time spent in praise and worship, sermons too long, temperature is too cold or hot, too much whispering . . .you can make a list a mile long if you want to and for those that do that, you may as well resign yourself to missing God’s will and missing your inheritance in Christ Jesus because the only way you’ll find it is through complete abandonment in Christ.

3 Qualifications of a Kinsmen Redeemer
Ruth comes down to the feet of Boaz and he’s asleep and her mother has already instructed her that if he stirs or awakens to share with him her intentions. Boaz shows the three ingredients needed to be a kinsmen redeemer. First, he’s a near kinsmen, he’s related. Scripture also focuses on lineages to show that Jesus is also related through genealogy. But he is also related in that he, as God, volunteered to come in the flesh to experience the same trials and tribulations as we all go through from day to day so that he could relate himself to us, yes. But more importantly, so that he could overcome them which gave us freedom and power to do the same with ours. Because of his death, I have power to be an over-comer in this life.

The second qualification Boaz had to be a kinsmen redeemer was the he had the where-with-all. He had the resources needed to remove all the debts that Ruth obtained through the death of her husband. Boaz was a wealthy man and it was nothing for him to pay for Ruth’s debts as well as her needs. Lastly, Boaz had not only enough for Ruth to be free from her debt, but it never even put a dent in his worth. Jesus is that same kinsmen redeemer.

Not only does he remove your debt and meet your every need, he will also give you what you want as long as it’s within his will. But my sin and the sin of the world is bought by him and yet he isn’t spent because of it. It doesn’t even phase his worthiness. If anything, it increases it because of the love he has shown through the price he paid for our redemption.

Once we come to Christ and openly share with him our intentions of choosing him and him alone, like Boaz did with Ruth, Christ invites us into his covering. That is a most intimate gesture that God can do. Offer his son to become our husband and Jesus pulls back his spiritual covers and invites us into the warmth of his protection. Sound a bit “too” suggestive? Not if you’re looking at it from a pure heart.

You can come and sit on the edge of the show if you want to. Or you can come and cast yourself at his feet and he will invite you up under his covering. It’s not just intimacy with Christ, but it’s actually intimacy with His body, the body of Christ, the church. You will find relationships forming in areas of your life where there was barrenness and dryness.

You’ll start finding fulfillment. You’ll start finding your place where you truly fit in. A place where you’re recognized for your faith instead of your failures. Things will just begin to come together for you spiritually. It doesn’t mean life will be perfect, but it will be full of peace! Then all of the sudden you’ll wake up one day and realize, you have everything God has, right at your fingertips.

Ruth did the same thing, she woke up one morning and rolled over and there he laid, the man that owns it all. We need to get into covenant with God, We need to take our shoes off and get under the covering of God where he can whisper sweet nothings into our spirit and make us come alive in him. Only then can we truly see our prayers answered “in the name of Jesus.”

When you truly see the death of Jesus Christ. Not just the cross, the cat of nine tails, the beatings, not the torture of his death, but the revelation of his death. The lamb slain from the foundation of the world. John the Baptist declaring him as the Lamb of God who takes away the sin (not sins) of the world. We think we’re sinful because we sin.

But the reality is, we sin because we’re sinful. He didn’t just die for me, but he died “as” me. He is the kinsmen redeemer that loosens the seals of the book retaining my debt. Everything that I’ve lost as a result of my mistakes, God gives it all back. When you see that death came from a foundation of love rather than manipulation or fear, you’ll then be effective in being the light of Christ to others from the same platform of love that Jesus built. Preaching hell-fire and brimstone, guilting people to come to your altars is not building a platform of love.

Revelation 5
8The moment he took the scroll, the Four Animals and Twenty-four Elders fell down and worshiped the Lamb. Each had a harp and each had a bowl, a gold bowl filled with incense, the prayers of God's holy people. 9And they sang a new song: Worthy! Take the scroll, open its seals Slain! Paying in blood, you bought men and women Bought them back from all over the earth, Bought them back for God. 10Then you made them a Kingdom, Priests for our God, Priest-kings to rule over the earth

This Adam, the last Adam was not born in debt. He was not blind as we all are. He was not weak and deceived like the first Adam. He came with healing in his wings and now we have the ability for the first time to see the whole picture of who he is. These Elders saw Jesus for who he was, the mature church can see Christ for who he is.

And even though he’s about to let loose some things that appear to be destruction and damnation to the eye of the carnal mind, the church worships Christ because she knows that what’s coming isn’t destruction, but redemption. The problem is, those that rejected Christ are affected opposite from those that do have a relationship with Christ.

Damnation to them is redemption to me. This is why we’re to stop reading Scripture from a judgment seat and start reading it from a Mercy seat! The story is the same, but the understanding of the true meaning is all together different.

Revelation 5
11I looked again. I heard a company of Angels around the Throne, the Animals, and the Elders--ten thousand times ten thousand their number, thousand after thousand after thousand 12in full song:

Don’t get hung up on the actual wording of the numbers because like the rest of what’s been read, this is all symbolic. Revelation 11 speaks of the 144,000 but that is the same, it’s not referring to a literal number of people, it symbolizes completion multiplied.

The slain Lamb is worthy! Take the power, the wealth, the wisdom, the strength! Take the honor, the glory, the blessing!

Every time we sing that “Worthy” we need to understand what that means. We need to remember the fact that God has loosed the seals of the book with the blood of the lamb. Our redemption is complete our debts are paid in full. He’s bought the farm back for us. He is “worth” of my adoration and declarations of his deity. He’s earned it through the shedding of his blood.

13Then I heard every creature in Heaven and earth, in underworld and sea, join in, all voices in all places, singing: To the One on the Throne! To the Lamb! The blessing, the honor, the glory, the strength, For age after age after age. 14The Four Animals called out, " Oh, Yes! " The Elders fell to their knees and worshiped.

Creation’s Avenue of Communication in Minor
Why on earth does he start talking about all of creation? The things of the sea are actually saying those things? Did you know that even though you can hear it with your natural ear, scientists can use their fancy equipment that’s so sensitive that they can literally pick out the sounds a stalk of corn makes while it’s growing. It actually makes a sound. Everything makes a sound.

Scripture says the trees of the field will clap their hands. Christ came to redeem creation. Romans 8 “All of creation groans”. The wind when it blows, it blows in a minor key. The wildlife when it communicates; the howl of a wolf, the song of a bird, the call of an elephant, they cry, call and groan in a minor key. Even the crashing of the waves or also in a minor key.

This ought to Stretch your Mind
We are the only part of God’s creation that can sing in a major key. All of Israel sing their songs of the Old Covenant in a minor key. Even today, the Jewish courses we sing now are sung in minor keys. The reason why is because they have not received their redemption yet. A minor key is a falling key. If you listen to the difference between a major musical chord and a minor one, in the minor, one note drops one-half step, making the major key into a minor.

When we who are the Son’s of God have manifested our redemption and we see everything that he has done for us in his death, burial and resurrection. Then suddenly all of creation, even the fish of the see are going to start singing songs to the glory of the lord.

Again, this isn’t something to get hung up on, but understand the symbolism of the creation. To say that it’s just referring to animals howling would be just a surface picture of a deeper understanding. The truth is, the earth and everything it contains cries out for the return of the blessing of God through Jesus Christ. All the things these objects symbolize point to Christ. Either they represent a form of Christ, or they are acknowledging not only Jesus existence, but his authority to release them from the curse of Adam.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum