APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cherubim

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Cherubim on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:26 pm

(This was originally a response to the thread http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com/t56p30-exceleration)

I agree Scherryl. Now I'm kind of seeing Jesus the separate flesh man, as like the cherubim woven into the veil. Its what the priests in the inner court would see, that was the only view of heaven they had. After all the veil is likened to His flesh. And that is part of the beast image that is set up. In the other thread I said that the mark is only for the inner court, which is christians. Now how many christians hold their icons like it is God, or by having them it makes you "spiritual". What is the chief icon?

The crucifix.
Jesus in the flesh being lifted up on the pole like the serpent in the wilderness. According to the book of Jubilees (if memory serves) Jeremiah took the bronze serpent, and the ark and hid them in a cave. He did this because the Israelites were worshiping them. When Stephen quotes Amos right before he dies he says "it was not to me you offered burnt offerings in the wilderness was it?, no you brought your Sikkuth, your king star, your detestable image, chiun" (thats from memory and a conglomerate of the two, there are multiple names given in the two passages that shed light on what is being spoken of).

Sikkuth is a tabernacle, or a tabernacle deity. The king star is Jupiter aka Zeus, aka Molech (baal,nimrod,osiris). Chiun is Saturn (chronos, Abraham). The ark had 2 cherubim, and had a special tabernacle. This is what Israel was worshipping in the wilderness. The cherubim and the bronze serpent are the only graven images prescribed by God (well the bulls on the laver but those represent cherubim). These represent the TOKOGAE. In the midst of the garden stands the tree of life and the TOKOGAE. In the midst of the HOH stands the cherubim and the tree of life/pillar of smoke/fire. We also see the same thing wherever the cloud goes, the cherubim go along, they are the vessel for flame. The clay pot to the torch. The flesh that The Word tabernacled in. The covering over the sword of Goliath is the word lowt, which is one of the words seen in Isa 25 :on this mountain I will remove the covering cast over all people the veil stretched over all faces.

So when we say now we know no man after the flesh, we are seeing past the veil woven of cherubim. The words carnal mind are used very often by us. The only place that occurs is in Romans 8. The way the NASB translates it is, "the mind set on the flesh is death, the mind set on the spirit is life". So if the mind is the woman, she has 2 adam's to choose from. She can set her mind toward the natural man, adam. Or she can set her mind toward the spiritual man, Christ. Choosing the other man, is to go a whoring, which is what God called Israel when she went after other gods (which are men deified...NImrod/Molech, in Eze we see them weeping for Tammuz, that is Nimrod reincarnated in his son). And if you look at EZE 16, which describes God's bride, aka the church, the inner court, you will see a VERY strong resemblance between her described and the harlot in REV. And what we see is the harlot riding on the beast. The religious institution riding on the back of the natural man.

Now remember the two trees. There is some thought that they occupied the same place in the midst of the garden, just like the Tree of Life manifests over the ark in the HOH. That would make adam aka the Guardian cherub who covered, aka lucifer ,the light bearer, the clay pot holding the torch the TOKOGAE. The Israelites worshipped the cherubim and the bronze serpent. They still worship the natural man, and the crucifix. Now to finish where I began, 666

Chi Xi Stigma (666)
the 22nd, 14th and an obsolete letter (4742 as a cross) of the Greek
alphabet (intermediate between the 5th and 6th), used as numbers;
denoting respectively 600, 60 and 6; 666 as a numeral:-six hundred
threescore and six.
see GREEK for 4742

Stigma G4742
1) a mark pricked in or branded upon the body. To ancient oriental
usage, slaves and soldiers bore the name or the stamp of their
master or commander branded or pricked (cut) into their bodies to
indicate what master or general they belonged to, and there were
even some devotee's who stamped themselves in this way with the
token of their gods

Here is the only use of stigma(4727)
[Gal 6:11 NKJV] - See with what large letters I have written to you with my own hand!
[Gal 6:12 NKJV] - As many as desire to make a good showing in the flesh, these [would] compel you to be circumcised, only that they may not suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.
[Gal 6:13 NKJV] - For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.
[Gal 6:14 NKJV] - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.
[Gal 6:15 NKJV] - For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision(old covenant/natural) nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a new creation(new covenant/spiritual).
[Gal 6:16 NKJV] - And as many as walk according to this rule, peace and mercy [be] upon them, and upon the Israel of God.
[Gal 6:17 NKJV] - From now on let no one trouble me, for I bear in my body the marks[4742] of the Lord Jesus.
[Gal 6:18 NKJV] - Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with your spirit. Amen.

Look at that part of the 666 is a cross. A stigma, thats where the Catholics get the stigmata from I think. Which are supposedly actual supernatural marks in the flesh. But now we know no man after the flesh. Do you know the cross is a very old symbol. There are 3500 year old reliefs of Baal, with crosses. It was the sign of Baal. But Baal is just Nimrod a man, who set up a religion, which is the only religion there is. They are all part of Mystery Babylon. Baal=Nimrod=Molech= the cherubim. The cross is the sign of baal.

Now I'm not saying there's anything wrong with crosses, which I used to. But when the mind is set on that icon it leads to death. That is not the tree of life. The flesh is not the tree of life. The written letter is not the tree of life. The ark is not the tree of life. The enigma in the mirror is not the tree of life. All of those things hold or cover the glory. He makes His pavilions darkness round about. He is hidden in the thick cloud of smoke.

Now lets see it another way. I believe everywhere the glory went, the cherubim carried it. We see it in Ezekiel. We see it with the ark, and the glory filling the temple. We see the cherubim outside the garden and it says they tabernacled there with the flaming sword. We see them around the throne in REV. We should assume that they were there coming out of Egypt. We see it when they make the golden calf, and say these be your gods that brought you up out of egypt. It was the visible thing they could see. What they didn't realize was that the tree of life was within the cloud. The calf face of the cherubim is also called the face of a cherubim in another location. They are representative of each other. The word KRB in Aramaic means to plow, like an ox would do. Anywho, so the god-S they fashioned was a single calf, or a cherub.

Acts 7
35“This Moses whom they disowned, saying, ‘WHO MADE YOU A RULER AND A JUDGE?’ is the one whom God sent to be both a ruler and a deliverer with the help of the angel who appeared to him in the thorn bush.

--(Moses is called an elohimExd 4:16 NASB - "Moreover, he shall speak for you to the people; and he will be as a mouth for you and you will be as God to him.
Who made you a ruler? Exo 20:19 Then they said to Moses, "Speak to us yourself and we will listen; but let not God speak to us, or we will die."
Exo 14:31 When Israel saw the great power which the LORD had used against the Egyptians, the people feared the LORD, and they believed in the LORD and in His servant Moses.)--

36“This man led them out, performing wonders and signs in the land of Egypt and in the Red Sea and in the wilderness for forty years. 37“This is the Moses who said to the sons of Israel, ‘GOD WILL RAISE UP FOR YOU A PROPHET LIKE ME FROM YOUR BRETHREN.’ 38“This is the one who was in the congregation in the wilderness together with the angel who was speaking to him on Mount Sinai, and who was with our fathers; and he received living oracles to pass on to you. 39“Our fathers were unwilling to be obedient to him, but repudiated him and in their hearts turned back to Egypt, 40SAYING TO AARON, ‘MAKE FOR US GODS WHO WILL GO BEFORE US; FOR THIS MOSES WHO LED US OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT—WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM.’ 41“At that time they made a calf and brought a sacrifice to the idol, and were rejoicing in the works of their hands.
--(Exo 32:4 And he received the gold at their hand and fashioned it with a graving tool and made it a molten calf; and they said, These are your gods, O Israel, whichbrought you upout of the land of Egypt!)--
--(Look right here they just said Moses led them out, then they say these be your gods that led you out. They say make us gods to go before us, because Moses is gone, we don't know where he is. Moses was the god(s) they saw leading them out.)

42“But God turned away and delivered them up to serve the host of heaven; as it is written in the book of the prophets, ‘IT WAS NOT TO ME THAT YOU OFFERED VICTIMS AND SACRIFICES FORTY YEARS IN THE WILDERNESS, WAS IT, O HOUSE OF ISRAEL? 43‘YOU ALSO TOOK ALONG THE TABERNACLE OF MOLOCH AND THE STAR OF THE GOD ROMPHA, THE IMAGES WHICH YOU MADE TO WORSHIP. I ALSO WILL REMOVE YOU BEYOND BABYLON.’
--(Moloch is a bull/calf, Rompha is another name for Saturn)

44“Our fathers had the tabernacle of testimony in the wilderness, just as He who spoke to Moses directed him to make it according to the pattern which he had seen.
--(tabernacle of moloch/tabernacle of testimony adam/christ natural/spiritual cherubim/Lord)--

1 Cor 10
1For I do not want you to be unaware, brethren, that our fathers were all under the cloud and all passed through the sea; 2and all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea; 3and all ate the same spiritual food; 4and all drank the same spiritual drink, for they were drinking from a spiritual rock which followed them; and the rock was Christ. 5Nevertheless, with most of them God was not well-pleased; for they were laid low in the wilderness.

They made Moses their mediator. They were afraid of God, their minds were veiled, and to this day their minds are veiled when they read Moses. Because they see the woven covering, the flesh, the cherubim. Their eyes are opened to the flesh.

And that is why IMO, Moses had to die on Mt. Nebo. The head of gold of the image of Babylon. Because Moses is the type of the religious mind personified. He is the mediator between God and men. The letter came through moses. The law of condemnation. The law of stone. He is not a bad guy, but what he was to them is wrong for us. There is one mediator between God and men. Not a pastor, like the pharisees sitting in the seat of Moses. Standing up at his pulpit, his tower of babel (look it up, Strongs for the word tower, has pulpit as a definition). We moved back to Detroit to sit under my pastor. He has 2 PhD's after all. He is an excellent speaker. He knows what God says, I'll sit in his house, and he can go to God for me. That is why we call no man father. We have such an inherent need of leadership that we put other men in the role of Christ. We place them in an elevated position. And they become the priest, with their icons, their doctrines of men. Creating confusion. I've pretty much given up calling myself Doctor when I introduce myself to my patients, because of this deification that takes place.

What is the outcome of this? That instead of eating from the tree of life, they eat of the TOKOGAE. But we now know no man after the TOKOGAE

2 Re: Cherubim on Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:30 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Ah, yes, that image or images, that we create in our minds, and from that point on, we judge according to those very images. Lord help us!!!

Jeremy that was very insightful, and I got a feeling that it just flowed when you wrote it too. I had a dear Brother in Christ open this up to me not to long ago, and It really stuck, every time we hear a word or a phrase there is an image that goes along with that.

Our very surroundings all our life has shape us and molded us to these images we see and hear, until they begin to be replaced by heavenly images. And even then, there is still a danger in "How we see" and "How we hear". We never want to tabernacle around them to long. They can very well be our downfall. Been there done that, and bought the T-shirt.

It's kinda like Nathan says, with the Religious mind, when it hears something New, it immediately wants to kill it, such as Universalism, or All will be saved, there is an image in their mind that has been so distorted, that they reject it even if it is the Word. Such as "As in Adam all die, So in Christ shall all be made alive". The image pops up, that someone is getting away with something they never were able to, and still being saved,....kill it, kill it..

Here's another one, Muslims, or how about Gays, or baptist, Penecostal, Catholic,...See, there is an image that goes along with all of those words. We need to be aware of them. And Judge Righteously.

We need to see that To Him, an image is nothing, but to us it can be very bad, very bad.

Thank you Jeremy, for bringing this subject up, it's something I think we should all be reminded of.

Blessings

http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum