APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Woof and the Warp

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Woof and the Warp on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:56 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Ok, It's in Lev. 13, This whole ch. is awesome. It starts out talking about what they were to do if there was a plague in the skin, flesh, according to law, then around vs. 47 it starts to talk about the plague in "The Garment" Which now it gets real interesting.

Simply put, The Woof which is also called the Weft, and The Warp are the threads in a "LOOM", it's how they use to make clothing. The Warp are the threads that are held in "Tension" up and down, while the Woof thread is attached to a shuttle in the opposite direction long ways in and out of the Warp threads and then is "Pressed" downward, (Gethsemane) which causes a weaving affect. Basically every time one thread crosses the other it forms the Cross. +

Now what the Lord revealed to me is every time we receive from the Sacrifice of The Cross through Revelation we are being clothed upon with our Garments of His Righteousness.
Not only that, but it is also what is happening to the body of Christ, as we are fitly Joined together in unity. (Harmony)

Co 5:2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:
2Co 5:3 If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.
2Co 5:4 For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.

There is Soooooo much more to these Garments that I'm sure you already know.
I love seeing Christ in The Law it reveals His Work IN US. Chances are you may have not seen HOUSE Leprosy in The Law either? Fascinating stuff, since our body is called our House.

Just another little side note on the W&W, being a picture of the Cross, according to strong's definition of the word, I'm sure you already know this, but it means, stake, post, poll, being singular. From what I understand the custom of the day was, criminals were to carry the Woof part <-----> upon their shoulders up the hill, until arriving at the Warp (stake) and the two become ONE Cross when they are joined, this was so they could remove the criminals when they died. I guess it would be easier to just remove the cross beam, rather than the whole thing. But again if you can picture this in your mind, as they raised the cross beam to put it on the stake, and then dropped it downward into place (with Him nailed to it already), it would be EXACTLY like the operation of The Loom.

Blessings

http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

2 Re: The Woof and the Warp on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:19 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Love the concept, what was brought to my mind as I read it, the warp, being our relationship with the Father through Christ, firm, and if we turn the fabric sideways, we see our own life (the woof) in it's ups and downs and if we do not have a relationship with Christ, it is constantly going around the firmness of a relationship with Christ, it is not until our own life is stretched tight (becomes straight),and pressed together (through His work in us) with a relationship with Him, that the fabric becomes the righteousness of Christ that we are to be clothed in.

That is so cool. cheers

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

3 Re: The Woof and the Warp on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:33 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Now, that was amazing. I can see that too, our life intertwined with His, and His with us, the two becoming one whole.

No wonder His Garment was seamless huh? What a beautiful picture of the complete Body.

http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum