APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Pattern of the 3 again by Katie-do

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Pattern of the 3 again by Katie-do on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:30 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Katie had posted this on another thread, and I didn't want it to get lost in the shuffle so that's why I put it here, hope you don't mind Katie. Very Happy

Ok Sis, I'm here and will share what we discussed last nite. Hi everybody!!!! Last nite I was at Scherryl's house and I was telling her that the Lord has shown me something about Martha , Mary and Lazerus. Martha was always serving and busy taking care of the family. Mary on the other hand was at the feet of the Lord. Lazerus had died and was risen.
I saw that Martha represents the servant,Mary represent sonship, and Lazerus represents the risen.

Now I also see Martha-outercourt,Mary innnercourt,and Lazerus as the Holiest of Holies in the Tabernacle. Yet again, the number 3.

http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

2 Re: The Pattern of the 3 again by Katie-do on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:33 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
I thought this was awesome, and couldn't believe I hadn't seen it before.

Thanks Sis, for sharing

I love you
Blessings

http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

3 Re: The Pattern of the 3 again by Katie-do on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:49 am

cross-eyed

Of course! It's another set of three!! I'd never seen this before either! The resurrection of Lazarus always had been the focus, which resurrection should be anyway, but I never realized the story was a set of three dimensions again. Interesting the first two are of women the third is of a man.

Gee . . .wonder if that's cooincidence? Soul = woman, spirit = man.

Hmmm . . .

4 Re: The Pattern of the 3 again by Katie-do on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:01 pm

Katie-do

Lol~ I never think anything in HIS word a coincidence. Every scripture, every jot and tittle to me have differnt levels. Kinda like the "3 Heavens" I read on another board. I'm finding all things seem to have differnt levels. Surprised

5 Re: The Pattern of the 3 again by Katie-do on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:51 pm

todosan

The third of any three pattern is often connected to resurrection. That was a great score !

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum