APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nathan has called us to Revelate with him, lets do it!!!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Love what you guys have said so far and what Nathan brought up in his last post fits perfectly with what I just went through.

This last week I was struggling with whether to keep writing or even continuing in what I do when it comes to speaking of what is revealed.

I will admit, I had doubts, Scherryl knows this from our conversations, but last night, He woke me up at 2 in the morning and for the next hour and a half He showed me some things.

I won't get into details but the end result is for me to keep doing as I am and the picture He put into my mind was that of a flowing river (which we all know what it represents) but I saw it a little differently this time.

We are on this flowing river of understanding, it continues throughout the coarse of our lifetime, it is a matter of always moving in our understanding and I saw the traditions and doctrines of men damn the flow, it is like building a refuge in the middle of the river, some of the water flows in but it becomes still, it stops moving and then becomes stagnant, which is where the insects that feed upon the dead flesh are breeding, while the majority of the flow goes around them.

We have to keep moving in our understanding, simply because and we all know, to put up boundaries stops our movement but it does not stop the flow.

Jugg

Man can only "tell" us what they "believe" to be truth, whereas the Father "shows" us what He "knows" to be truth.

Last edited by jugghead on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added thought)

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Amen Jugg, Ever moving, Flowing in Understanding, never stagnant.

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

Based upon what we just read, Jugg, last week would have been a bad time to quit writing. Thank you.

cross-eyed

This for me, is one area where being on a Forum is a GREAT thing for us. When we write out our thoughts, when we write out things we've never seen before, never heard anyone say before, it does something to us, to our nature whether we realize that or not.

It allows our natural eyes to align with our spiritual eyes and our minds often times just get over-loaded. But if my head is going to be over-whelmed, what better way than in the revealing nature of God's nature in me??

Words written seem to carry much more clarification than words thought. And . . .when we "write", what we write will stay with us much longer than if it was just a thought. (i.e. a grocery list)

That doesn't even scratch the surface of how much the words you write feed into other people's lives and understanding as well. When our words are planted, just like seeds, we don't see any activity on the surface until after the seed has died and transformed into a new form of life on it's own.

Being one who writes a lot, I can totally relate to what you're saying. But I too am glad you're still continuing to write.

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Thank you guys for your encouraging words and I totally agree with you Nathan in what you said, especially that it stays with us on a deeper level if we write things out.

I have gone through this a few times before, but this time was complete clarification that I should continue.

And with a humble spirit I say this: some of the things I write may be seen differently or even untrue, but if all possibilities are not explored, how can we know what the actual truth is?

Jugg

Here is an after thought:

We see with the mind, meaning: we understand with the mind, but we have to listen with our heart. If the mind's eye helps us to understand, the hearts ear helps us to feel what we understand and that is what brings the Word to life in us.

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

Shawn1

Scherryl wrote:There is a small story that stuck out to me in Judges 1:1-4

This is what it says:

Jdg 1:1 Now after the death of Joshua it came to pass, that the children of Israel asked the LORD, saying, Who shall go up for us against the Canaanites first, to fight against them?
Jdg 1:2 And the LORD said, Judah shall go up: behold, I have delivered the land into his hand.
Jdg 1:3 And Judah said unto Simeon his brother, Come up with me into my lot, that we may fight against the Canaanites; and I likewise will go with thee into thy lot. So Simeon went with him.
Jdg 1:4 And Judah went up; and the LORD delivered the Canaanites and the Perizzites into their hand: and they slew of them in Bezek ten thousand men.

But this is what I saw beneath the surface as I read:

Jdg 1:1 Now after the death of Joshua(Jesus) it came to pass, that the children of Israel(Spiritual Israel) asked the LORD, saying, Who shall go up for us against the Canaanites(our enemies, principalities and powers) first, to fight against them? Col 2:15

Jdg 1:2 And the LORD said, Judah(The lion of The Tribe of Judah) shall go up: behold, I have delivered the land into his hand. (The Christ) Rev. 5:5

Jdg 1:3 And Judah (Jesus) said unto Simeon his brother, (Us)Come up with me into my lot,(seated in the heavens in Christ) that we may fight against the Canaanites;(we reign with Him, over powers and principalities) and I likewise will go with thee into thy lot.(this realm,The Flesh) So Simeon went with him. Mat 12:50,Joh14:3,14:20,14:23, 16:33
Eph. 2:6

Jdg 1:4 And Judah went up; and the LORD delivered the Canaanites and the Perizzites into their hand: and they (Together)slew of them in Bezek ten thousand men. 1Co 15:25, Rom 8:17

Cool Huh? Very Happy

Yes, very cool. Powerful. I see this passage as a promise to Israel...us. Whatever our Canaanites may be he has called us to partner with Him, so that we can be conquerors with Him...overcomers. Can you imagine looking at 10,000 men and not tremble? And we too today face our Canaanites...defects of character, addictions, complacency, the things that stand in the way of full joyous Kingdom living. And we tremble and feel we are facing insurmountable odds. But, I believe this to be a promise to us, that if we partner with Christ...and fight our Caananites together we will indeed be victorious.

cross-eyed

Amen Shawn!! Great to see you again! It's been a long time.

Y'Israel

Judges 1:19-21

19 And the Lord was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

20 And they gave Hebron unto Caleb, as Moses said: and he expelled thence the three sons of Anak.

21 And the children of Benjamin did not drive out the Jebusites that inhabited Jerusalem; but the Jebusites dwell with the children of Benjamin in Jerusalem unto this day.

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Y'Israel wrote:Judges 1:19-21

19 And the Lord was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

20 And they gave Hebron unto Caleb, as Moses said: and he expelled thence the three sons of Anak.

21 And the children of Benjamin did not drive out the Jebusites that inhabited Jerusalem; but the Jebusites dwell with the children of Benjamin in Jerusalem unto this day.

WOW, don't they though? Jebusites, means:
To be trodden down, trample under foot, to be "Polluted".
Just like, scorpions, serpents and all the powers of the enemy.
Reminds me of Gen. ch. 6

Sons of God, and Daughters of Men. "Bad combination".
And that is where most are to this day.

But even in this, I know there is Purpose with God. Smile

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!

cross-eyed

If only they/we/I would just live according to the promise rather than listening to reasoning. God already told them that HE would drive out the enemy ahead of them, all they had to do was take the land. He had given them examples of this right off the start with Jerico, but the moment we give our logic the power of choice, fear is the first thing that manifests, forcing unwarranted motivation.

They were afraid of the IRON chariots. I can't remember what iron represents. Brass is judgment, silver is redemption, gold is divine purity and fulness . . .I think iron may be warfare? Interestingly enough, these were all elements in one of the visions in Daniel. The feet of the statue were a mixture of iron and clay.

Hmmm . . . the Israelites lived among their enemies due to iron chariots . . .I know the vision of Daniel came long after this, and the vision had to do with literal men in power of THAT DAY but the principle that lies beneath could easily still be seen here . . .iron mixed with clay.

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Yeah, it's just like the phrase, "The horse and his rider", I've always wondered about that.

The only thing that comes to mind is that the horse gave power to the rider because it carried them about.

And eventually they became not just horses but chariots that carried them about. Of course clay is always symbolic of man in the flesh. IMO.

But yeah, Warfare, I can see that, with the carnal minds of men carried about by their own desires and lust, which is also the cause for wars.

Jas 4:1 From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?

Y'Israel

Judges 1:

22 And the house of Joseph, they also went up against Bethel: and the Lord was with them.

23 And the house of Joseph sent to descry Bethel. (Now the name of the city before was Luz.)

24 And the spies saw a man come forth out of the city, and they said unto him, Shew us, we pray thee, the entrance into the city, and we will shew thee mercy.

25 And when he shewed them the entrance into the city, they smote the city with the edge of the sword; but they let go the man and all his family.

26 And the man went into the land of the Hittites, and built a city, and called the name thereof Luz: which is the name thereof unto this day.

27 Neither did Manasseh drive out the inhabitants of Bethshean and her towns, nor Taanach and her towns, nor the inhabitants of Dor and her towns, nor the inhabitants of Ibleam and her towns, nor the inhabitants of Megiddo and her towns: but the Canaanites would dwell in that land.

28 And it came to pass, when Israel was strong, that they put the Canaanites to tribute, and did not utterly drive them out.

29 Neither did Ephraim drive out the Canaanites that dwelt in Gezer; but the Canaanites dwelt in Gezer among them.

30 Neither did Zebulun drive out the inhabitants of Kitron, nor the inhabitants of Nahalol; but the Canaanites dwelt among them, and became tributaries.

31 Neither did Asher drive out the inhabitants of Accho, nor the inhabitants of Zidon, nor of Ahlab, nor of Achzib, nor of Helbah, nor of Aphik, nor of Rehob:

32 But the Asherites dwelt among the Canaanites, the inhabitants of the land: for they did not drive them out.

33 Neither did Naphtali drive out the inhabitants of Bethshemesh, nor the inhabitants of Bethanath; but he dwelt among the Canaanites, the inhabitants of the land: nevertheless the inhabitants of Bethshemesh and of Bethanath became tributaries unto them.

34 And the Amorites forced the children of Dan into the mountain: for they would not suffer them to come down to the valley:

35 But the Amorites would dwell in mount Heres in Aijalon, and in Shaalbim: yet the hand of the house of Joseph prevailed, so that they became tributaries.

36 And the coast of the Amorites was from the going up to Akrabbim, from the rock, and upward.

Judges 2

2 And an angel of the Lord came up from Gilgal to Bochim, and said, I made you to go up out of Egypt, and have brought you unto the land which I sware unto your fathers; and I said, I will never break my covenant with you.

2 And ye shall make no league with the inhabitants of this land; ye shall throw down their altars: but ye have not obeyed my voice: why have ye done this?

3 Wherefore I also said, I will not drive them out from before you; but they shall be as thorns in your sides, and their gods shall be a snare unto you.

4 And it came to pass, when the angel of the Lord spake these words unto all the children of Israel, that the people lifted up their voice, and wept.

5 And they called the name of that place Bochim: and they sacrificed there unto the Lord.

6 And when Joshua had let the people go, the children of Israel went every man unto his inheritance to possess the land.

7 And the people served the Lord all the days of Joshua, and all the days of the elders that outlived Joshua, who had seen all the great works of the Lord, that he did for Israel.

8 And Joshua the son of Nun, the servant of the Lord, died, being an hundred and ten years old.

9 And they buried him in the border of his inheritance in Timnathheres, in the mount of Ephraim, on the north side of the hill Gaash.

10 And also all that generation were gathered unto their fathers: and there arose another generation after them, which knew not the Lord, nor yet the works which he had done for Israel.

11 And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the Lord, and served Baalim:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum