APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nathan has called us to Revelate with him, lets do it!!!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
There is a small story that stuck out to me in Judges 1:1-4

This is what it says:

Jdg 1:1 Now after the death of Joshua it came to pass, that the children of Israel asked the LORD, saying, Who shall go up for us against the Canaanites first, to fight against them?
Jdg 1:2 And the LORD said, Judah shall go up: behold, I have delivered the land into his hand.
Jdg 1:3 And Judah said unto Simeon his brother, Come up with me into my lot, that we may fight against the Canaanites; and I likewise will go with thee into thy lot. So Simeon went with him.
Jdg 1:4 And Judah went up; and the LORD delivered the Canaanites and the Perizzites into their hand: and they slew of them in Bezek ten thousand men.

But this is what I saw beneath the surface as I read:

Jdg 1:1 Now after the death of Joshua(Jesus) it came to pass, that the children of Israel(Spiritual Israel) asked the LORD, saying, Who shall go up for us against the Canaanites(our enemies, principalities and powers) first, to fight against them? Col 2:15

Jdg 1:2 And the LORD said, Judah(The lion of The Tribe of Judah) shall go up: behold, I have delivered the land into his hand. (The Christ) Rev. 5:5

Jdg 1:3 And Judah (Jesus) said unto Simeon his brother, (Us)Come up with me into my lot,(seated in the heavens in Christ) that we may fight against the Canaanites;(we reign with Him, over powers and principalities) and I likewise will go with thee into thy lot.(this realm,The Flesh) So Simeon went with him. Mat 12:50,Joh14:3,14:20,14:23, 16:33
Eph. 2:6

Jdg 1:4 And Judah went up; and the LORD delivered the Canaanites and the Perizzites into their hand: and they (Together)slew of them in Bezek ten thousand men. 1Co 15:25, Rom 8:17

Cool Huh? Very Happy

http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
The Seven things or Trumpets sounded on The Cross
By our Lord

1. Luk 23:34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.
2. Luk 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.
3. Joh 19:26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!
Joh 19:27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.
4. Mat 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
5. Joh 19:28 After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.
6. Joh 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.
7. Luk 23:46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

As with the two on either side of The Cross with Him,
I believe these are very symbolic for the one nature crucified and the other
Raised with Him.

I have seen glimpses of the sufferings and the Glory that was taking place in Him
While on the Cross, and it has helped me to understand more of what is going on within me, I hope others have seen this too.

These Seven sayings, I believe are also the Seven Trumpets of The Revelation of Jesus Christ our Lord. I believe that these Trumpets give great detailed accounts of His Work
And what or who was being judged and all the things the first Adam brought into this world and what was being raised to Glory for us.

First, in our Lord, and now, as His Life unfolds within us.

What a Pattern, of The Last Adam, Taking upon Himself, The First Adam, This is All Mankind, (on The Cross).

The trumpets in scripture is symbolic of the voice of God, or the call to worship, or an action that is about to take place.

And are also taking place within His people today, individually and corporately.
The Unveiling of His Son, and His work within us.

Can you see Adam (Us) drawn into Him, and nailed to His Cross, Crucified with Christ, and then Live, Really Live in God?
How Glorious is our God, How wonderful is our Redemption, and what a price He paid for All Mankind.
And will He not get what He paid for?
HE WILL!!!!

Last edited by Scherryl on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
It is things like this that give me more encouragement in understanding His word, this is exactly how the Spirit reveals things to me, as I read, He interprets the idea that we are meant to see (understand).

It is in this that I understand the verse in taking every thought captive, His Spirit places the thoughts in our minds and our minds, with His Spirit take them captive to better understand, which is the process of "the renewing of the mind".

It is also in this, by what we have come to understand that it is not of us, therefore, the Father gets the glory and we cannot boast in anything.

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
I never thought about it like that, that's good.
Taking ever thought captive, ....yep, I like that.

5 An oldy but a goody on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:09 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
This is one of the first places I saw Christ in the old test. when The Spirit started revealing Him to me in ever line.
I posted this over at TM, so some of you may have seen it already.

The Dove, The Branch and The Baptism

I love seeing Christ in the old testament,......I'm sure everyone is familiar with the story of Noah, the ark, and the Dove, etc......

There's a point where Noah is in the Ark, surrounded by water, and he releases The Dove, and she comes back because it says she found no rest for the sole of her foot.

Gen 8:9 But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him into the ark, for the waters were on the face of the whole earth: then he put forth his hand, and took her, and pulled her in unto him into the ark.

Then, he stays another 7 days and sends her forth again.

Gen 8:11 And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf pluckt off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth.

Now we have an Olive leaf, from a tree I would suppose, right?
So she must have found rest on a Branch in order to have plucked it off.

The question is where do we see this same picture in the New testament?

The Ark, surrounded by water, and the Dove finding Rest for the sole
of her foot, on a Branch.

Isa 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
Isa 11:2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;

Mat 3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

Jesus, The Ark, surrounded by Water, and The Dove, finding Rest for the sole of her foot on HIM. The Branch

cross-eyed

Wow . . .that's just so rich . . .thank you!!

Hibbs

Might not Jesus be the rod growing out of the root of Jesse that was cut off so that we might be grafted in? Is it possible that the manchild is the branch? Have we not passed through the waters of baptism and had the dove settle on our branches? Isn't it with the rod of the word...that same word that was "In the beginning..was the word" that was Jesus, that we are measured?

Wasn't our Adam cut off so that Christ may be grafted in? Just a thought.

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Hi Mark,

Quote:

Might not Jesus be the rod growing out of the root of Jesse that was cut off so that we might be grafted in? Is it possible that the manchild is the branch? End Quote:

You bet, I thought that I had pointed that out, that He was that Branch at His Baptism.

Jesus, The Ark, surrounded by Water, and The Dove, finding Rest for the sole of her foot on HIM. The Branch

And yes, I can see us as the Branches also, first in our Lord and then in us, "the Branches".

Quote:
Wasn't our Adam cut off so that Christ may be grafted in? Just a thought.

Now this I hadn't thought of, ...yes, absolutely. That's really awesome.

Thank you Mark
Blessings

cross-eyed

Wasn't our Adam cut off so that Christ may be grafted in? Just a thought

What a great insight and question!! I love where you're going with this.

I have one question, "when" in your view, does Adam get cut off?

10 Called to Revelate on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:31 pm

Hibbs

Joshua 3:16...the waters rolled back all the way to Adam. Imagine that the verse was numbered "3:16".

While there is no single step, Adam has been cut off, is being cut off and shall be completely cut off. Kind of the inverse of Christ has come, is coming and will come again. The more that we decrease, the more that he increases.

The rod out of the stem (or trunk) of Jesse was Jesus who was cut down. Christ being grafted in is the same message as "I am the vine and you are the branches". The manchild is not Jesus...it is the Christ made up of many members. In other words, we are the branch upon which the dove shall not just alight but remain and the branch shall be of an olive tree and shall produce leaves of peace which are for the healing of the nations.

cross-eyed

Ah, John the Baptist . . .that's what I was getting at. For me, the cutting off is when I die to the flesh . . .to the natural reasoning in my attempts to enter into spiritual truths.

It all fits!!!

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Mark,

The rod out of the stem (or trunk) of Jesse was Jesus who was cut down. Christ being grafted in is the same message as "I am the vine and you are the branches". The manchild is not Jesus...it is the Christ made up of many members. In other words, we are the branch upon which the dove shall not just alight but remain and the branch shall be of an olive tree and shall produce leaves of peace which are for the healing of the nations.

So that's what you were getting at, LOL, so sorry I missed it, but I got it now. YES,YES, and YES, Big Amen on that Mark.

When I read this, there were two words that came to mind....
One was "Personal" and the other was "Family", not in the natural sense but in the Spiritual sense, I'll have to ponder on these a little more.

Now this is what I call Revelating!!

Not to redirect but is the shoot in Nebuchadnezars tree a type of the shoot from jesse's ? Seeing the tree bound with iron and bronze. The binding of the beast. The dying to the flesh.

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
WOW Jeremy, WOW, Yes, I can see that!! Absolutely Tootley.

Katie-do

Jeremy, I have found that very interesting. Also, with iron and the bronze being refined in God's consuming fire. Consuming the flesh. Wow, awesome

16 Rachel on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:18 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Good Morning Everyone,
Hope this blesses you as much as it does me.

I'll post this section of scripture and wait to see if anyone see's Christ within it, before I post a reply.

Spoiler alert!!
There was another Stone Rolled away in scripture too.
And Rachel's name means: To Journey, Good traveler, and Ewe Lamb.

Gen 29:1 Then Jacob went on his journey, and came into the land of the people of the east.
Gen 29:2 And he looked, and behold a well in the field, and, lo, there were three flocks of sheep lying by it; for out of that well they watered the flocks: and a great stone was upon the well's mouth.
Gen 29:3 And thither were all the flocks gathered: and they rolled the stone from the well's mouth, and watered the sheep, and put the stone again upon the well's mouth in his place.
Gen 29:4 And Jacob said unto them, My brethren, whence be ye? And they said, Of Haran are we.
Gen 29:5 And he said unto them, Know ye Laban the son of Nahor? And they said, We know him.
Gen 29:6 And he said unto them, Is he well? And they said, He is well: and, behold, Rachel his daughter cometh with the sheep.
Gen 29:7 And he said, Lo, it is yet high day, neither is it time that the cattle should be gathered together: water ye the sheep, and go and feed them.
Gen 29:8 And they said, We cannot, until all the flocks be gathered together, and till they roll the stone from the well's mouth; then we water the sheep.
Gen 29:9 And while he yet spake with them, Rachel came with her father's sheep: for she kept them.

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!

Well, the part that jumps out at me is that we can't drink fully of Him until everyone is here. We won't enjoy tabernacling with Him in all of its fullness until all of His flocks come to Him.

This is motivating for me. Have I cut off anybody's ear today and made it hard for them to hear Him? Here is a situation that must be remedied promptly! How can I make Him attractive to those who need to be present before the stone can be rolled away? I want to represent Him in Truth. I need to display the Love/Compassion/Forgiveness side of my garment's fabric so folks will see His true nature and become enamored of Him.

This rather puts a sense of urgency to it, amen?

cross-eyed

The stage is set with the first line for me . . . he entered into a land (realm) of the people of the EAST . . . living in a mind of resurrection.

Then is only makes sense that there would be a well of living water . . .it's the realm of living in the East!

Rolling the STONE from the wells MOUTH . . .talk about loosing the lips through which revelation can flow!!

There used to be line I'd often preach pertaining to the stone being rolled away on Jesus tomb, it wasn't so much to let him out as it was to let those he loved "in". Which can still fit, but following the kingdom principle here, a stone(-y heart) must be removed in ORDER (there's always an order to the chaos) for life to manifest.

Interesting also was the timing in which they released the waters flow. Jacob suggests to water lambs and sheep before cattle. But their TRADITION made everyone sit around the well in the heat of the day and not touch a drop of it until everyone shows up.

On ANOTHER LEVEL (make sure you realize it's not on the same page as what I just wrote)

It also reminds me of the wheat and tares. Man becomes focused on constantly removing the tares as he becomes aware of them. But in the kingdom, tares and wheat are left alone together until the harvest comes. Maybe that's the line defining the two points here.

When you're looking at the water being life-giving, Sheep get feed ahead of cattle . . . for me a cow relates to labor and a sheep relates to redemption.

When we see this as a life-giving seed, it speaks to breaking tradition and let the sheep be watered ahead of the cattle. God always sees things from an ascended position. We tend to see God elevated, but we ourselves remain earth-bound in our thinking/mindsets. Even though Ephesians states we are seated WITH Christ in HIGH places (ascended). From an ascended place, break tradition and water the sheep ahead of the cattle.

From a "natural" perspective, it's wheat and tares. Water is not released, wheat is not separated until all are harvested, until all have arrived.

Just thinking out loud is all.

The stone has already been rolled away . . .the stony hearts of men is removed and now the water flows out to all the sheep as they arrive ahead of the cattle. Traditions of men are of no affect.

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
As I read the new posts, all of it came together at once for me, and what I mean by that is:

We have come up out of the water (up out of death into life), His Spirit has alighted upon us (enlightened us) to the understandings of Christ and who He is.

We are the Spirit that is rolling away the stone (the stone being the doctrines of men) proving that Christ has risen in us to be a light unto the world who will feed the sheep by showing them what the things in the Bible represent.

And that is because it is easier to get someone to understand the revelation of Christ that has not had the stumbling block, or wall, or stone placed in front of them, in front of their grave, in front of their own heart that keeps the resurrection from being seen and manifested in them.

Another words, don't place the law in front of them by being of the law, place Christ in front of them, being seen in us. They see the forgiveness of the Father, not death through the law.

my two cents
Jugg

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
And another note,

The rolling away of the stone is a representation of the water breaking before birth.

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Wow,

I just posted a big ole post and previewed it and then forgot to send it

Love what Ya'll are seeing in this. I'll be back later to try again.

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Basically what I typed before is I see the Stone as The Law, that held us captive to death and condemnation. It "Was" the accuser of us all. Not because the Law is bad but because without faith in Christ, to see that it displays The Nature of God, we see it as Rules of do's and don'ts that we can never live up to.

2Co 3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
2Co 3:4 And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward:
2Co 3:5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;
2Co 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
2Co 3:7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away: Or Rolled Away in Christ
2Co 3:8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?
2Co 3:9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.
2Co 3:10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.

The only reason I post these scriptures is for those who may have not seen them yet. Smile

2Co 3:13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
2Co 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
2Co 3:15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

This portion of scripture to me speaks of what was going on when Jacob said to go ahead and water the flocks but they said we cannot till all of them be gathered together.

To me this speaks of Religion today, they cannot see Him through The Spirit, so they continually put things off for another day/future. As Nathan and Jugg said The traditions and doctrines of men. But we know that The Stone was Rolled away, and All were gathered together in Him upon that Cross and put to death with Him, they just don't know it yet.

And as David brought up, I too sometimes feel an urgency of telling everyone the Great News, but, if we can See Him in His Glory, everything, and everyone will know in due time.

And I agree with you Jugg, that it is easier to share the Revelation of Christ with those that have not been indoctrinated with the traditions of men. But....God even promises that these walls too will come down and so will Bethel/House of God.

Amo 5:5 But seek not Bethel, nor enter into Gilgal, and pass not to Beersheba: for Gilgal shall surely go into captivity, and Bethel shall come to nought.
Amo 5:6 Seek the LORD, and ye shall live; lest he break out like fire in the house of Joseph, and devour it, and there be none to quench it in Bethel.

This is what has happened to the pure word through doctrines and traditions of men.

Joe 1:3 Tell ye your children of it, and let your children tell their children, and their children another generation.
Joe 1:4 That which the palmerworm hath left hath the locust eaten; and that which the locust hath left hath the cankerworm eaten; and that which the cankerworm hath left hath the caterpiller eaten.

And this is The Promise Fulfilled, that we have now:

Joe 2:25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
Joe 2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
Joe 2:27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.
Joe 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
Joe 2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

Act 2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

God is Faithful!!

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Scherryl wrote:

This is what has happened to the pure word through doctrines and traditions of men.

Joe 1:3 Tell ye your children of it, and let your children tell their children, and their children another generation.
Joe 1:4 That which the palmerworm hath left hath the locust eaten; and that which the locust hath left hath the cankerworm eaten; and that which the cankerworm hath left hath the caterpiller eaten.

The traditions and doctrine of men keep anything from growing, it only takes a sprout to pop up out of the soil (mind) of someone the Father is trying to grow and the insects devour it.

Just as the birds of the air (loftiness, pride) swoop in to eat the seed that is scattered by Christ. It isn't even given a chance to sprout or be rained upon.

But as you said, even they will have the walls destroyed for it will be the sound of the trumpets, the marching and the shout of God's people that the walls will crumble.

It will be a day of celebration and rejoicing

And I LOVE "they just don't know it yet"

Last edited by jugghead on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction and added comment)

cross-eyed wrote:...It also reminds me of the wheat and tares. Man becomes focused on constantly removing the tares as he becomes aware of them. But in the kingdom, tares and wheat are left alone together until the harvest comes.

I love this! It certainly fits the season we are in today. God's kingdom is so much nicer for everyone than anything we have come up with. And so counter-intuitive!

cross-eyed

It's another something that requires an allowance for yet another paradigm shift in how we think. The idea of not agonizing over the sin in our life is uncharted waters for most in the church today. Much of the focus is to call out the sin and work at removing the sin in your life, confessing your sin to your pastor, Sunday school teacher, house group leader . . . we're always looking for ways to cleanse ourselves when the truth is, as long as we're in these impure and mortal bodies, sin will always exist. We'll always be missing the mark.

that's why we need "the" shepherd to LEAD us. On our own, we'll always be missing him. But allowing him to take the lead, the sin becomes irrelevant in the sense that it can't affect our relationship with him whether we try to knit-pick at every flaw or whether we just leave it where it is. In fact, I'll push the envelope a bit and say that we're much better off just leaving sin alone all together.

The more we try to remove it, the bigger challenge it becomes to us because in truth, "we" can't remove sin in the first place. This is not to say we should just give in to it all. It means that we should focus our attention, our energy, our concerns and desires on Christ. I really don't think sin is a big of an issue with God as we've made it out to be.

The woman caught in the act of adultery comes to mind. Jesus never rebuked her, he never "counseled" her, straightened her out by telling her how terrible of an act it was. He actually freed her. When he told her "go and sin no more . . ." to me, that wasn't an order, it was an enablement. He was empowering her, redeeming her, realigning her with HIS principles.

in 1 John 3 it actually states that those who have the seed of life in them, it's impossible for them to sin. Is that saying that all of the sudden they do no wrong? No, it's saying that from the spiritual perspective, we are purified by Christ's work on the cross. The key is, realizing that one must enter into the land of the people of the east . . .as we were talking about earlier. Walking in the ascended place changes our vision. Instead of focusing on death and destruction around us, we've tapped into life and resurrection in spite of what the natural realm is doing. it's all just a matter of perspectives.

Sin is merely evidence of hell. We make bad choices and it leads us into bad experiences. Paul stated we can do anything we want to do, but not everything we do is good. Trials and tribulations are what this realm consists of. But be of good cheer, this world has an ending, we don't.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum