APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi Guys, it's just me

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hi Guys, it's just me on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:32 pm

2knowhim

This is Scherryl, I have asked Linda Y, to step in and help me out, when I can't be here. Maybe she can help me out on how to do what Nathan has asked. I'm like her this is such an awesome group of people we need to protect the seeds in this place, But, if someone is truly wanting them at the same time we don't want them to be without. Freely we have Received, Freely we give.

God Bless you all.

2 Re: Hi Guys, it's just me on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:50 pm

LindaY

2knowhim wrote:This is Scherryl, I have asked Linda Y, to step in and help me out, when I can't be here. Maybe she can help me out on how to do what Nathan has asked. I'm like her this is such an awesome group of people we need to protect the seeds in this place, But, if someone is truly wanting them at the same time we don't want them to be without. Freely we have Received, Freely we give.

God Bless you all.

Hi Scherryl, I am more than happy to help you in any way I can. I just sent you an email. Give me a little time to look over the site and after I get a reply to the questions I had sent I will be able to know more about what I need to look for.

Very Happy

3 Re: Hi Guys, it's just me on Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:38 pm

LindaY

Hi Scherryl,
I sent you more emails after I logged in to the account. To save yourself some time, you may want to read the last one I sent first. It just more or less sums up what I can see when I log in. I'll just wait for your reply when you get time.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum