APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Judgement"

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: "Judgement" on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:50 pm

todosan

As I was reading the responses I saw a mental image. We sort of start out walking through judgment because the judgment came long before we all were here. The judgment was against the fallen nature, which was contrary to Christ. This is why the law is described as the ordinances that were against us and contrary to us. Then, as life progresses, we realize from our experiences and the intervention of the Holy Spirit, that we are reaping the harvest of a godless life. We see a peek at His goodness and if everything goes as planned we turn and begin to think anew (repent).

I have as of late, been considering the dire circumstances across the globe. It all can be summed up very simply that Adam has run amuck. I can pretty much tie it all back to him. With all the heavy news, we are seeing that Adam is seeking to be God, and every facet that is God. This is the true man of lawlessness, which we should probably discuss at length. “He exalts himself over all that is created”. That is what is happening now, and I think Father has some glorious plans for the time ahead, including the brightness of His coming.

I hung out with the conspiracy people at lunch today. I was telling them that their best laid plans will come to naught, and they couldn’t resist the powers in a natural sense. I really have been sensing the Lord saying to me to be off the grid for the time being as Haman is hung on his own gallows. It is a judgment against Babylon and those who have refused to produce fruit for the Kingdom of God. I was then this afternoon drawn to a prophecy which I will reprint here.

Bill Burns – Trumpet

September 24, 2012: Come now, My people, and enter into your chambers. Come now, and hide yourself until the indignation of this season passes by. Hide yourself in a position of righteousness. Hide yourself in a position of safety. Hide yourself under My outstretched wings for surely I shall cover you in this dispensation of judgment. I have provided a safe place for you. My house and My habitation for you will be secure in these days. I call you now to come forth and make your home in a place that you can call spiritual Goshen, a place of protection, a place that I rule over and guard. So, I say now, come into this place. It is a glorious place. It is a place of My presence. It is a place where My world prevails. It is a place of blessing and it is a place of favor for My people, says the Most Holy Lord God Almighty. Be free! Be at liberty!

We were sown into corruption, but will be raised in incorruption.

52 Re: "Judgement" on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:24 pm

cross-eyed

a place 2 rest.

53 Re: "Judgement" on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:08 am

klm4jc

cross-eyed wrote:a place 2 rest.

My thoughts exactly. Very timely. Glad I'm hear. Now, if I could just drop off the grid like Todd says he is going to do .....

54 Re: "Judgement" on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:17 am

todosan

That means lay low....go on the lamb if you will... sorry for the pun...

Don't bring attention to yourself.....

55 Re: "Judgement" on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:22 am

Cool

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum