APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Way Up is Down

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Way Up is Down on Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:44 pm

todosan

Will the real Jesus, please stand up?

I just got this email circulating around the internet. I responded, but I want to post the email first so you know the context. Author is unknown...

Something unusual is happening in Israel

I would not be surprised if this is true. My source is reliable. We need to pray for Israel like never before.

I got this from a friend who has a brother in Israel and believes it 100%. Dark clouds are gathering

I don't know if you follow such things but... here is his message:

My brother and his family live in Jerusalem - he is a minister - and a former Navy SEAL - his office is close to one of Israel's largest underground military bases.

He called me last night which is very unusual - usually it is email.

He called to tell me that he is sending his family back to the US immediately due to what he is seeing happen within the last week and what he is being told by his military contacts in both the Israel and US military.

He said he is seeing with his own eyes military movements the likes of which he has never seen in his 20+ years in Israel.

What he called a massive redeployment and protective tactics of forces is underway.

Over the last two days he has seen anti-aircraft missile deployments throughout the Jerusalem area including 3 mobile units that he can see from his office windows.

In addition, he has seen very large Israeli armored columns moving fast toward the Sinai where Egypt has now moved in Armor.

There are reports of the top military leaders meeting with Israel's Sr. Rabi which is something that has happened preceding every prior military campaign.

His admonition is to watch carefully and pray for Israel and its people.

He is convinced that barring something extraordinary Israel will attack Iran - with or without the US - and very soon.

It is the belief in Israel that Obama does not stand with Israel but with the Arab countries.

He has told me before that Israel will saber rattle from time to time but that this time is very different from what he is seeing and hearing.
He was at the Wailing Wall 2 days ago and there were hundreds of IDF soldiers there. As he was leaving he passed at least 20 military buses full of soldiers in route to the wall.

He has never seen this before either.

Just thought I would pass this along.
My brother is not an alarmist by any means.

When he talks like this it gets my attention for sure and usually I find he knows more than he shares.

There are reports that Israel is asking Obama to come to Israel immediately but they are being answered with silence. Obama will never side with Israel but will defend the Arab states including Iran.

My opinion is that I see the making of the perfect storm.

2 My Response on Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:46 pm

todosan

For the longest time, I have been debating in my mind what would happen in Israel in the coming days. In the word, there is symbolic fulfillment, literal fulfillment, and in many cases there are both. In the case of Israel, there is both a natural and a literal,

From the parable of the fig tree (Matt 21:21), we know that the tree grows again, but it never produces any fruit. This happened when Israel became a state, but because of the rejection of the Messiah it is impossible to bear spiritual fruit, which are the sons of God. The woman (church) must have her husband (Christ) to bear legitimate offspring. The nation resorted to old ways and old customs, the very thing that was overthrown in 70 AD. The money changers of the temple then have become the money changers of our bank system today. Lenders make slaves of the borrower. The den of thieves in the time of Jesus has risen again on the world stage. The woman (soul or whore) refused to accept the Messiah. She openly professes that her husband never died.

Rev 18: 7 In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.

Each of us to move on in Christ must reckon our husband as dead. If He has not died then what hope do we have? But those who are married to a risen Christ, have also reckoned Him as dead, for that must come first. For those who say that they were not a widow, they are still in need of a sacrifice.

God always has a chosen nation. A chosen people. They became the seed of Abraham through faith....not to be called the children of Abraham, but to be adopted into the family of God through faith. They became the spiritual fulfillment of the natural example. We know that no flesh will inherit the kingdom of God. Likewise, no natural example will be the fulfillment of the plan of God. It will ultimately be spiritual. So God gave us the natural Israel, but also He raised up a spiritual one. When the historical bond woman and her son are cast out, the natural one is thrown down. So who is the spiritual one?

The Lord thus has moved the Jew from the natural to the spiritual dimension.

Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; 29 but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.

If we are Christ's (and we are) then we are of the circumcision, not of the flesh, but of the fleshy tables of the heart.

Our mother, something we rarely talk about, also follows after the same example. The symbols of our mother or Jerusalem, also bring this same picture of separation. It is by this example that we see who's really who. Those walking in the bondage of religion will not be free, but those whom the Son set free are free indeed.

Gal 4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise, 24 which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar— for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children— but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Keep in mind that Mt. Sinai is Jabal El Lawz in Arabia, which you can easily find on Google Earth. The mountain is still even blackened!!! The name means mountain of the law, which is appropriate for this is where Moses received the Law. The Law without Christ is death and anyone who lives by a perfect law without the reconciliation of the blood of Christ will most certainly perish. That has not changed for natural Israel or any other religion on earth-which all push their own set of laws. No better example exist than when the men of Beth Shemesh took the lid off the ark (removed the mercy of Christ) and looked on a perfect law (the stone tablets) and they all died.

1 Sam 6:19 Then He struck the men of Beth Shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the Lord. He struck fifty thousand and seventy men of the people, and the people lamented because the Lord had struck the people with a great slaughter.

Notice there is a "great slaughter" for the people who do not have the mercy of Christ to cover the transgression of the Law. Keep that in mind for what I am going to say in a moment.

So there comes a time when the covenant below is cast out like the bondwoman and her son (the Jerusalem that now is), which is why we have the example of Hagar. Even so, there is a Jerusalem that will remain from above, that is the Bride of Christ (Rev 21:9). And there is an Israel that will remain, which are the sons and daughters of faith. It is very important that we know who our mother is... We are not born into bondage of the law, which is Hagar. We are born of Sarah who is the free woman by faith which is in the son of God.

A sign will most surely come, and I am now convinced we will see it in the natural counterpart for more reasons than I can list now. Here is the sign of the Jerusalem that is below.

Jer 19:10 “Then you shall break the flask in the sight of the men who go with you, 11 and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts: “Even so I will break this people and this city, as one breaks a potter’s vessel, which cannot be made whole again; and they shall bury them in Tophet till there is no place to bury. 12 Thus I will do to this place,” says the Lord, “and to its inhabitants, and make this city like Tophet.

Notice that God has his own 911. Hidden in this verse 19:11 - I am thinking : Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.--- how ironic!!! Tophet is the Valley of Gehenna (Hinnon), which Christ refers to as a natural picture of hell. It is where the dead are burned (natural), or where death reigns in the lives of men (spiritual).

Now here is a stretch. I think He was talking about our time in Isaiah 30... This so speaks to the time in which we are living... We just need to know who the real Israel is....which I already told you... the children of faith.

25 There will be on every high mountain
And on every high hill
Rivers and streams of waters,
In the day of the great slaughter,
When the towers fall.
26 Moreover the light of the moon will be as the light of the sun,
And the light of the sun will be sevenfold,
As the light of seven days,
In the day that the Lord binds up the bruise of His people
And heals the stroke of their wound

The word "great slaughter" refers to a people of legalism, that seek justification apart from Christ. They look to the Law for power and authority, but they have taken away the mercy seat which is Christ and His sacrifice. This is basically the whole world now. Apart from a few who follow the true Christ, everyone else seeks to rule and impose their own laws on others, including natural Israel (which is really Judah) and the legalistic church, the lukewarm Pentecostals.

Also killed in a spiritual sense are they that are taking on the mind of Christ. The moon is those who reflect the light of the Son, therefore, this also speaks of the first resurrection in Rev 20. I would guess the light of seven days refers the the revelatory light of Christ through all time, culminating in that time, and being greater than all other times of history. Truly bruises will be bound and healing will manifest. We have a strong milestone in this verse, when the towers (plural) fall.

So the gathering in the middle east of dozens of country's war machines is likely the breaking of Jeremiah's hardened clay vessel. It cannot be made pliable again to re-form it into another pot. I still do not yet know if Jerusalem below will be completely destroyed, but I do know that people will soon stop dwelling in the spiritual city of the Law, which is Sodom and Gomorrah, which has enslaved the world through debt and usury. I am pretty sure this is the Jubilee, just make sure your mamma is Sarah and that you know you are a Jew.

If that wasn't enough, I will leave you with this thought.

Jer 19:7 And I will make void the counsel of Judah and Jerusalem in this place, and I will cause them to fall by the sword before their enemies and by the hands of those who seek their lives; their corpses I will give as meat for the birds of the heaven and for the beasts of the earth.

This makes it very clear what seems to be about to happen. So what's for dinner? (Notice the same chapter and verse by the way)

Rev 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.” 8 And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.

17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great God, 18 that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.”

Really? I thought it would be pomegranates and matzo balls. Do you see the symbolism of the birds of the air? And now you know what's for dinner. The supper of the Lamb comes because He is taking a Bride. He is removing the flesh so that there will be spiritual offspring. When the bondwoman is cast out, the freewoman comes to earth, down out of heaven, the New and Improved Jerusalem. It is the same story as Vashti and Ester, and Haman is about to be hung on his own gallows.

Are you excited yet?

3 Re: The Way Up is Down on Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:08 pm

Even my old Ishtar/SupremeQueen fb friend is saying that it's too late, that we should have all sought her salvation while there was still time. Even some talk of nuclear holocaust. . .

4 Re: The Way Up is Down on Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:32 pm

This letter appears to have originated on Steve Quayle's website on 9/11. It is being represented as if he is talking about his own brother here.

5 Re: The Way Up is Down on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:49 am

todosan

Yeah, I saw that later on.. I spoke to Steve Quayle once, and it did't go well. Even so, the email is what triggered my thoughts. This morning I came across this verse that really resonated with me...Enjoy..

John 16:13
13 But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. . . 15 All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said, that He takes of Mine, and will disclose it to you.

I understand the traps of being too worldly focused, but I also understand that a keen understanding of where we are comes from God.

6 Re: The Way Up is Down on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:53 am

todosan

DavidHarreld wrote:Even my old Ishtar/SupremeQueen fb friend is saying that it's too late, that we should have all sought her salvation while there was still time. Even some talk of nuclear holocaust. . .

Perhaps... but This in my thinking is just another counterfeit.. even a manifestation of the unredeemed soul of man. She sits as a queen and her husband is not dead. After all, what sense is there in seeking a dead man? Nothing until you look beyond the cross to see that He is risen..!!!! HE IS RISEN!!!!

7 Re: The Way Up is Down on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:02 pm

I've not heard her talk that way before, saying that time had run out. It is as if even the demons are trembling today.

8 Re: The Way Up is Down on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:43 pm

todosan

DavidHarreld wrote:I've not heard her talk that way before, saying that time had run out. It is as if even the demons are trembling today.

At risk of being closed minded, I generally do not listen to these types too much. Reason is that any dark spirit is usually a lying spirit by its very nature. They never ever say anything that is true, almost always being deceptive in some way.

We talked quite a bit about time running out before. The spirits are claiming that it is the end of the world. In actuality, it is the end of their world. Their control, their deceit, their manipulation.

But of the increase of His government, there shall be no end!!!

9 Re: The Way Up is Down on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:59 pm

todosan wrote:...In actuality, it is the end of their world. Their control, their deceit, their manipulation.

But of the increase of His government, there shall be no end!!!

That's what I found so encouraging in all of this.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum