APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Light or Darkness - You Decide

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Light or Darkness - You Decide on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:45 pm

Rosered

sunny Loved reading this thread

1Cr 8:6 But to us [there is but] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom [are] all things, and we by him.
the first is being in Him[[corporately as Sherryl said ] the 2nd is BY Him =born again new creature , Behold I make all things new , just as the first being last was made in 6 days and the 7th He rested
I dont know how to explain this very well , but loved this thread Smile

27 Re: Light or Darkness - You Decide on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:38 am

Y'Israel

I look at the "us" in Genesis in the same way I look at us as mankind. It takes both a male and a female to make any child.

1 Corinthians 1:24

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power (male) of God, and the wisdom (female) of God (unified Spirit).

Jesus looked like His parents, and so do we.

28 Re: Light or Darkness - You Decide on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:59 am

Rosered

1 Corinthians 1:24

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power (male) of God, and the wisdom (female) of God (unified Spirit).

Yes I so agree with is the unity of the Spirit is the Holy Spirit in which Jesus Christ was concieved of placed within the womb / mind of a virgin
Paul said he was working by love in the Spiriit to make chaste virgins prepared for Christ
an allegory , in the begining Gen 1 they made man /adam , male& female
It was in Gen 2 that Eve come out of Adams rib /side
Do you see this as the Church bride , coming out of Jesus Christ side at the cross being revealed , and mother of all the living to God ?

Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

Gal 4:25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

Gal 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
Jerusalem means visions of peace and we Know that true peace comes from Jesus Christ .

Jesus taught us that the kingdom of God is within you Smile

29 Re: Light or Darkness - You Decide on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:12 pm

Rose yes. We talked about this a while back too, can't remember which thread though? Its something I'm writing a proper paper on right now.

30 Re: Light or Darkness - You Decide on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:23 pm

srichard

I see the 'little siser' covenant as the Law covenant

[if she be a door we will enclose her] and the

New eternal covenant as 'she who rejoices in maturity..

with breasts like towers...able to return Love

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum