APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Two Paths to Walk

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Two Paths to Walk on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:51 pm

Long2JC

Two paths to walk

To be free means that you have to lay your mind aside;

When the Lord started to bring healing into my life from the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder it was at a point of confusion for me. All of the doctors and therapist had told me that the PTSD was not curable and would be permanent in nature and that I would need to learn coping skills.
They were locking me into a box. It felt horrible and was confusing because I knew that this isn’t what I knew God wanted for me. It was at this point that I sensed a change within me. When I went to see a therapist it was like I was walking two paths, one above another.
At first there was very little distance between the two and I mentioned this to my therapist and just gave me that look. Each time I would see them and when I was seeking what direction to go from the Lord I would see the distance between the paths growing greater. For a while I really wondered what was going on. The paths were far enough apart that I could see that I was walking far enough away from the mire and grips of PTSD that I was receiving healing in my spirit. Finally the Lord gave me the understanding that the top path was my spiritual reality and the lower path was my earthly reality. I had a choice one which path to walk, they both exist at the same time but one was operating within the confines of my fallen nature, both mentally and physically. The top one allowed me to walk out my earthly existence on a spiritual level where everything has already been completed. Walking on the top path gave me the peace to allow the Lord to sort out everything in my mind and bring healing. The process is still in process, but I am not trapped by this world. Not having to press my way through the mire, I had the strength to move forward.

It is because of the understanding that the Lord had given me about walking out earthly issue from the path of spiritual reality that allowed me to walk through the stage 4 cancer and its death assignment, as well as the extreme chemo treatment I received. I am still alive because is restoring all of the things that were taken from me for the past 35 years and it is wonderful.

It is not always a bowl of cherries and there are bumps in life. But there are times that I feel happy in the nature, but I always feel totally Joy in my spirit.

I also rejoice mightily because I know that what I have is what our Father wants all of us to experience. The explanation is just the walk I am making here in this realm.

What this pattern of the two paths has also shown me and Nathan words have confirmed is that it is essential that we set aside our minds (leave them on the lower path, to do their job) and listen to our spirit. We can learn to allow everything that comes in through our senses to be sent to our spirit first and then to our mind for processing. This eliminates all of the distortion that the filters of life experiences from our mind processing first. It allows us to understand the truth about the subject and not be misled by our mind. No matter how much control we think have over our minds as we increase in spiritual knowledge, it is really or mind telling us that we have that control.

2 Two Paths to Walk part 2 on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:52 pm

Long2JC

Paths to walk
I would like to step back to an earlier e-mail where I was testifying about walking two paths. To be sure, that the illustration of using the paths could be just the way the Lord was showing me a concept in a way I would understand.

Keep this illustration in the back of your mind as you read through the attachment that Nathan shared with us from Randall Worley and include additional thoughts from Nathan. See if there is thread flowing through the first part of the message that spiritual supports this concept. I would greatly appreciate any feedback.

Everything that God shares with us (with a few exceptions) should have a practical application for us in this earthly realm as well as the spiritual realm. Below is a few examples of passages and comments that stand out to me;

1) Remember, by “eternal” we’re not referring to a measure of time, but a dimension of Christ.

We understand that the different dimensions are all in existence at the same time. The word time is used here is to support the way our mind processes

2) 34He acted well in GOD's eyes, following in the steps of his father Uzziah. 35But he didn't interfere with the traffic to the neighborhood sex-and-religion shrines; they continued, as popular as ever. The construction of the High Gate to The Temple of GOD was his work.

(35But he didn't interfere with the traffic to the neighborhood sex-and-religion shrines; they continued, as popular as ever) Refers to our physical earthly walk and our carnal nature – this is the lower path.

(The construction of the High Gate to The Temple of GOD was his work.)

This is the upper path – it is not distracted from operation by the lower path

3) Measuring the Outer Court
See, just as the temple has three parts, so do we. My body is my outer court and my spirit is my Holy of Holies and my soul is my inner court. If you’re always judging me by the way I look and how I dress and my physical mannerisms, you are measuring my outer court. God’s not going to let you go any further into his court or dimensions of his spirit because it’s in the inner court where his revelations begin to flow.

(My body is my lower court) the lower path, (my spirit is my Holy of Holies) the upper path.

(my soul is my inner court) This is our personal relationship with God. It is where we should always be at rest. The first two are activities. Remember that they all exist at the same time.

The following two references are relating to always being in a place of spiritual rest so the Lord can flow through you.

The Stress of Ministry
They weren’t to appear before him in anything that causes sweat, but to wear linen. It speaks of so many different things there, but there’s a priesthood today that puts themselves through such stress and toiling and sweat. But John is told not to measure the outer court, just the inner court.

They weren’t to appear before him in anything that causes sweat

Antichrist-Easy Yoke
We’ve been taught that the antichrist is some guy that’s going to be raised up in the middle east but the truth is, the antichrist is a religious spirit that is always trying to convince us that we have to do more and be more and it’s wearing us out! Jesus said “Take my yoke upon you for my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” Whenever Christianity gets hard for you and you begin to feel wore out, remember that Jesus said his yoke is easy and his burden is light. If it becomes a battle, back off and rest in the truth of life. When you stop having fun, you’ve walked away from what God gave you and you’re walking in something that’s man-made.

the antichrist is a religious spirit that is always trying to convince us that we have to do more and be more and it’s wearing us out!

(Jesus said “Take my yoke upon you for my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”)

Many of us read these words from Christ and when we get to the “my burden is light” our mind tells us that His burden isn’t heavy doesn’t weigh much. What if “my burden is light” Is refer to Light (His revelations to mankind).

If we see that His Yoke equates to His Teachings and not assuming it a laborious concept, we again understand that we can always be at spiritual rest.

The two concepts that I have referred to here are from experiences the Lord has walked with me through. I am trying to put skin around them so I might be able to express them more clearly. I would appreciate any input you have.

-John-

3 Re: Two Paths to Walk on Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:57 pm

2knowhim

Wow, John that was incredible, I haven't fully read the art. that Nathan sent yet, but what your saying here to me becomes so clear. And I can 100% agree that, that is "The Way" to find peace and healing in Him.

And this that you said here blew me away.

(Many of us read these words from Christ and when we get to the “my burden is light” our mind tells us that His burden isn’t heavy doesn’t weigh much. What if “my burden is light” Is refer to Light (His revelations to mankind).

I have never seen it this way before, but I see it now.

Taking your example of the body, soul, and spirit, and comparing it to the Tabernacle, is also Wonderful, so then if I understand what your trying to convey here, then the Soul becomes the place that causes us to be able to walk in both realms. The Light of the Revelations of Jesus Christ causes Rest for our Souls, and in that Rest, and only that Rest can we bring forth the manifestation of the Son.

I would like to share with you something that The Lord revealed to me, about Peter, James and John, and compared them to the Tabernacle.

Peter-Outer court-body
James-inner court-soul
John-Holy of Holies-spirit

James's name most may not know this, but has it's origin in the Hebrew Name, Jacob, which to me is fascinating because of the Name/Nature change or transition from Jacob natural, to Israel/spirtual and if I am understanding what your saying then it takes place in the Soul. Firmament?????

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum