APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

God Money

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 God Money on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:23 am

todosan

God Money
Well, I always have to start with something that rattles the cage. …..how about a song from Nine Inch Nails? I have always said that the rocks crying out was manifest in the rock groups saying the things that we the church were too timid to say……(This is satire for those in Real-linda)
God money I'll do anything for you.
God money just tell me what you want me to.
God money nail me up against the wall.
God money don't want everything he wants it all.

bow down before the one you serve.
you're going to get what you deserve.
bow down before the one you serve.
you're going to get what you deserve.

God money's not looking for the cure.
God money's not concerned with the sick amongst the pure.
God money let's go dancing on the backs of the bruised.
God money's not one to choose

Jesus was often recorded speaking about money. In fact, there are many parables and examples and it was because wealth had such a huge impact on the world.

One day, while I was in Tokyo, I was walking down from the Shinbashi train station into what they call the Ginza shopping district. It was very high priced and so I was just looking. I walked into a store and looked at some silk ties. The cheapest one was $300. I recoiled a bit and left the store. Back on the street the Lord spoke to me and said, “There are people who can easily afford those ties, that’s why they are there.”

This started yet another long journey. From my perspective, I held a fair amount of disdain, if not disgust, toward anyone that would spend $300 for a tie. The problem was I was not seeing the big picture. I had not seen money the way God sees money, and therefore, it was from a place of lack, a place of not-enough, a place of a very rich God who was always holding out on His people.

The Lord instructed me that I would need to learn about money. This did not happen the way I thought it would. In fact, it happened in a very surprising way.

I began to see things in a different frame of reference. I looked at money as value. The world looks at it as a score card. I looked at money as the ability to buy things; the world looks at it as control and power. I worked for money; the world makes money work for them. Like the song, money was a god to me. Little did I know at the time, how I idolized money.
I believe God started to show me this, not to make me rich, but to know what to do when the system changes. The Kingdom of God is a reserve based system. My Father owns the cattle on a 1000 hills. “Owns” is the key word here. In the world today, all money is put into circulation through debt, so only a few actually own anything of great value. This is the epitome of the Babalyonian system and the political system. Nothing would be the same in our experience if the all the subjects were not firmly enslaved through debt.

On Dec 23, 1912, congress met in a midnight session with just a couple senators and passed the Federal Reserve Act. Woodrow Wilson was having an affair and those in the know blackmailed him into signing the act. I dare say there has never been a president that has harmed the people worse than this one. The act allowed private interests (bankers) to begin to print the money for the US and LEND it to the government for use. Until that time, the government printed its own money and spent it debt free into circulation. Since the Civil War, the banks had been applying pressure for the US government to be indebted to the banking system. Abraham Lincoln refused their extreme interest rates and paid for it with his life. The printing of greenbacks got him killed, but it kept the country out of debt. Both Garfield and Kennedy were assassinated for the same reasons.

So, in 1913 we saw the rise of the money system that would grow into Mystery Babylon. The private interests were supposed to manage the money system for the good of all, however, the love of money is the root of all evil. No Adamic man could control a money system righteously. It would eventually have to be a renewed man in Christ.

In a reserve based system, spending is limited to what is on reserve. Much like the Kingdom of God, you operate on what you have been given. In a debt system, the sky is the limit, or should I say there is no limit. The flagrant printing of money will always transpire when Adam is in charge. Remember, Adam wants to be God, and thus will use money to achieve his heart motive.

The first thing that happened was that the US government was sold into debt, which is a classic punishment for a wayward country. Then in 1933, the market was crashed on purpose so as to force foreclosure. The bankers secretly foreclosed on the government and made it into a corporation. A document of the republic will be spelled in lower case letters like this “the united states of america”. A document that comes from the corporation is spelled in Upper case letters like this “THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”. A US dollar, belonging to the republic has two slashes, where the Federal Reserve has only one like this $. My computer doesn’t even have the older republic symbol on it, and that is not by accident. The US mint bags use the double vertical lines, and that is because all US coin is minted by the Government to this day. The paper dollar is minted by banks, and used the single vertical line. We have two money systems and I think that is because God will eventually restore the currency to a righteous way of doing things.

Since this is all hidden this shows us the mystery of Mystery Babylon. The rabbit hole goes deep. None of us here have ever lived in true freedom, but we all were born into captivity. This is why your whole lives you have seen the erosion of government and family with little you could do to prevent it….. until now.

In 1974, there was a man named Henry Kissinger that went to OPEC and struck a deal. The deal was that all oil in the Middle East would be sold in US dollars only. This immediately forced the nations of the world to trade their currencies to the US Federal Reserve for dollars. This was done at unfair rates, just like the money traders in the temple at the time of Jesus. Did you get that? It is huge!!! Then, their very expensive dollars were used to buy energy from OPEC. OPEC’s responsibility was then to buy US treasury bonds as investments. That brought the money back into the government as debt, and funded the whole game. The little guys were enslaved, and my guess is the traders’ tables will be kicked over very soon.

Each small country piled up more and more debt for their energy needs. OPEC became wealthy and the central banks became owners of most of the property around the world through debt. The dollar became the defacto world currency and everyone became slaves to the system. You probably didn’t know it, but you have felt its effects. In return for carrying the debt, the US government has given over most of the sovereign rights of all property to the debt holders. Do not be deceived, the real debt holders are not in China (total held by countries is less than 30%), but banks right in your back yard.

The good news is that we have been living under a one world government for a long time. The military was the strong arm and enforced the compliance of all these nations around the world, thus the need for so many wars… and the list is long. The media kept things along party lines, and government was run by the banks, kind of like a jezebel thing. That is all now coming to an end.

Most people do not realize that US has been in a constant state of war.. See here, it is shocking: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
This is because the huge military budget, debt created to fund the economy, was to enforce strict compliance anywhere and everywhere in the world. Most wars were about oil and money trade.

The better news is that we are not going into something, but coming out of something. The church would have you believe that there was worse days, much worse days, coming upon the land. I am not of that perspective. The imminent trouble we see headed our ways is trouble for them, not for us. The gallows meant for Israel, will be used to hang Haman. The righteous are not the object of God’s wrath in the Day of the Lord.

Mordecai would not bow to the system, and so Haman devised a plan to wipe them all out. We are seeing the very thing play out in the system today. As things become quite desperate in the world, the governments and bankers are running for cover. They are laying plans to rule absolutely, but they are not considering that earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof. They cannot usurp His throne without dire consequences. They have taken the window of opportunity to prove themselves worthy to rule and squandered it on personal gain. Now, the rule will be given to a people who will produce the fruit of the Kingdom.

We talked before about the Euphrates (bountiful) being the life blood of Babylon. When the river dried up, the city was overthrown. The debt money system is the lifeblood of Mystery Babylon. The basis of the debt system is that every dollar in circulation is there as an IOU to someone. Every dollar is loaned into circulation rather than spent. Each dollar is subject to an interest payment, so the net amount owed is always more than what was printed in the first place. This is the reason that governments alone should have the right to issue money, not banks that serve no purpose and add no value.

So the system has come to a point that revenues are not able to keep up with the payments. The lifeblood is drying up, plain and simple. $16,000,000,000,000 this morning folks. The total debt both public and private is $57,000,000,000,000. And the total unfunded liability of the US is north of $120 trillion… with a T. Do you realize the world GDP is $66 trillion? The US government and its citizens owe more than all the value of the goods and services produced in a year by the whole world!!!

Ok, back to basics.

Leviticus 25:37
You shall not lend him your money for usury, nor lend him your food at a profit.

Proverbs 28:8
One who increases his possessions by usury and extortion Gathers it for him who will pity the poor.

Ezekial 18:12
If he has oppressed the poor and needy,
Robbed by violence,
Not restored the pledge,
Lifted his eyes to the idols,
Or committed abomination;
13 If he has exacted usury
Or taken increase—
Shall he then live?
He shall not live!
If he has done any of these abominations,
He shall surely die;
His blood shall be upon him.

Folks, I never realized how serious this was. The use of interest to build the system is an abomination to God. Look what it has done. Every single person in the world is now impacted by debt that is largely the result of usury.

When we stopped counting in 2009, over 150 bankers in the news had been killed or committed suicide. This number is much, much higher today and there were several deaths just this weekend..

So I do not wish to preach here, but to make a strong point. Whether or not you believe the Law is for today is irrelevant. The Law is a testimony of Christ and it reveals his nature. The lender puts the borrower into slavery, and this was forbidden. Nothing has changed in that regard and today we see the cold hard result of not living according to His word. Our prayers have been unanswered in many regards, and this is why:

Proverbs 28:9
One who turns away his ear from hearing the law,
Even his prayer is an abomination.

As a people we are now being given the insight on what to do. We should recognize that even the church has become like the world, doing the same things, and as a result, sold into the same system. I believe we have a choice and that is to get before God and agree that His ways are right. That we in now ways want to make slaves of the borrower. In light of the coming Jubilee, I have resolved to hold no one in debt to me…whether it be by money or offense.

Somebody talk me down off the box…..

2 Re: God Money on Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:59 pm

I love this perspective! Yes, we have been living under one world government, it is not a future threat for us. Have you ever wondered about those gold fringes around the US of A corporation's flags hanging in courtrooms, corporate and government offices and other places of prominence? It's not just a benign decoration. It signifies subjugation to admiralty law, the Universal Commercial Code (UCC) and asserts that if you are in this room then you agree that the constitution of the united states does not apply to the proceedings here. Everything done in this room is done pursuant to the profitability of the CORPORATION.

Much is beginning to make sense now, isn't it?

3 Re: God Money on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:16 pm

todosan

I think the intercession recently to keep the waters separate will cause this kind of thing to fall. The treaty of the sea failed, which is going to play out in a huge way...

Read about it here...

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2012/2012-m7-july/law-of-the-sea-treaty-lost-pronounced-dead/

4 God money on Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:18 am

Hibbs

How can we bring you down off the box when it is only through the Spirit that we have begun to know the truth. The most important part of knowing what the world is doing is to remember that God is sovereign over it all and will bring it up short when the purpose of evil has been fulfilled. As the son of perdition is being revealed and the corruption that is in the world through lust, there will be a people that will begin to understand the love of God and demonstrate kingdom living.

I realize that money as we know it is a medium for exchange and that it is the "love" of money that is the root of the problem but I do not know very many people that love physical money itself. Rather, we love what money represents...the freedom to do as we want when we want. When we come under heaven's economy, we begin to realize that "the earth and its fulness are the Lord's" and that we are merely stewards of whatever portion has been entrusted into our care. We learn that we are not to feed him who will not work or just give without regard for the purpose and plan of God. We also realize that true freedom is only found in Christ and submission to His will.

Debt, lack (or the perception of lack which in turn generates lust...a desire for what we think we need) are ways of controlling people and circumstances. Even as Jesus was tempted to bow down and be given all of the kingdoms of this world (kosmos...or system of this world as presently arranged and constituted) we look to control and arrange the circumstances of our world and ending up bowing the knee to Baal even as Balaam who sold out his prophetic gift for profit.

I find that the cares of this world (aion or age) and the deceitfulness of riches and the lusts of this world are all capable of choking out the word and making it unfruitful. Instead of the fruit of the Spirit, I find myself again working in the flesh....even though I might have a prayer shawl and some other religious garb...and am again brought into bondage to things that do not ultimately profit.

5 Re: God Money on Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:50 am

klm4jc

Hibbs wrote:
I find that the cares of this world (aion or age) and the deceitfulness of riches and the lusts of this world are all capable of choking out the word and making it unfruitful. Instead of the fruit of the Spirit, I find myself again working in the flesh....even though I might have a prayer shawl and some other religious garb...and am again brought into bondage to things that do not ultimately profit.

I'm not sure if Mr. Hibbs is confessing a personal situation, but I can confess to be in this place you mention. I've recently started my own business with a couple of ex-coworkers and have found the transition to be very difficult for multiple reason. I tend to gravitate towards working in the flesh on many different levels. Because of that, this forum has been a gift for me, it's become a beacon flashing in the hazy darkness guiding me back to base camp. It's as if there has been a convergence of multiple 'ways' of the world pulling at me to abandon the one way which I know to be true. It's strange actually. I feel safe and confident in God in the midst of the awareness of my continued short comings. It's like an awareness in the recesses of my mind thoughts that seem apathetic or uncertain of God's ways, or fearful of things to come. My biggest struggle at the moment is to remind myself of the faith deposited within me and the certainty of God's grace to move me from where I am to where He is moving me. I absolutely refuse to try and change my ways in own effort, He needs to accomplish that in me.

That is probably a little off topic but I thought I would share it, it's important to confess and bring things to light so we can all have fellowship in the light of truth.

On topic, I (and two co-workers) left my employment of 25 years to start a company. I don't have much confidence in corporate america and it's globalization. I thought the best way to protect against the coming collapse of the global system was to get involved in building a local/regional business that will be positioned to pick up the pieces of a collapsed economy. We'll see what happens. Either way, faith brought me to this place and faith will see me through, I just wish I was manifesting a little bit more of Christ's nature in the process. My partners are good men with good character and values. They (we) just like to have a little too much worldly fun at times. The transition has been hard. They know me from my old job and I had a reputation as 'Rev Kev' (in a good way) so they knew what they were getting into, I just think I could be showing them a better example at times. But, I refuse to put on false pretenses or try to change myself on the outside, it needs to be a result of the inner working of the Spirit for it to be real. I've certainly changed over the years and anyone who knows me sees that, but perhaps the change hasn't been as deep rooted as it needs to be for what lies ahead. So I am thankful to be in this place that shows me my heart, only then can my need for change be realized.

6 God money on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:26 am

Hibbs

Alas, I must confess that finances become so pressing at times that I struggle between clear focus and a double mindedness that loses contact with that still, small voice and a clear understanding of walk this way rather than that. There are so many voices and none without significance.

When I stop to put things in perspective and consider the faithfulness of God, I can say with David that I have been young and now I get senior discounts...I have never seen the righteous forsaken or His seed begging bread. So many people want to speak into our lives and express concern about whether or not we have medical insurance, retirement provisions, enough income, etc. If we do not guard our heart and "be careful for nothing but in all of our ways acknowledge God who will then direct our path", we find anxiety and worry beginning to crowd out faith and trust in God who cannot fail. Fruitfulness (love, joy, peace etc.) disappears and we demonstrate the work of the flesh. Since we understand that the kingdom is Righteousness, Peace and Joy in the Holy Spirit; we turn around (repent) and retake our seat in heavenly places and recall that we are ambassadors from a different kingdom than the Babylonish confusion that presently exists on this planet. I look for the day when there will be no more shadow of turning for we will have turned to follow the spirit wherever He leads.

7 Re: God Money on Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:17 am

klm4jc

Mark,

"be careful for nothing but in all of our ways acknowledge God who will then direct our path"

Long ago the Lord gave me that scripture to be a bedrock and anchor of all that I do. It use to be that I would always, always remember that one. It was kind of my north star. Thank you for reminding me of it. God is indeed truly merciful. That verse alone gives me great renewal of my faith.

I too have never seen the righteous forsaken. I'm not quite able to partake of senior discounts but it is within site (I turn 50 this year), so I've bet the farm, put all my chips in and wait on the Lord for what comes next. I have to continually remind myself that it is in this place that He will show me a deeper root of double mindedness within me, for which I will rejoice as he tends the garden to remove the taproot.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum