View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Exceleration on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:52 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Good analogy.

http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

27 Re: Exceleration on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:57 pm

cross-eyed

I feel like a baseball player in the outfield. Someone hits the ball on the nose, but it's not in my portion of the field, so, I let another field the ball. I'm learning to just let the rest of you take the lead on some of these topics . . .but then someone else comes up to the plate and hits a line-drive right at me . . .ya can't help but jump on the ball!! If you don't, you get hit by it . . .really hard. For me, this Ezekiel passage is the line-drive right at me . . .I gotta jump on it!!

Eze 44:17 And it shall come to pass, that when they enter in at the gates of the inner court, they shall be clothed with linen garments; and no wool shall come upon them, whiles they minister in the gates of the inner court, and within.
Eze 44:18 They shall have linen bonnets upon their heads, and shall have linen breeches upon their loins; they shall not gird themselves with any thing that causeth sweat.

Okay . . . here's what's coming at me. First, as you guys have already nailed down, this message is about resting in the temple of the finished works, rather than laboring. Ministry still is evident, but it's not through labors, it's through rest. What's the difference? Mark Hanby did a thing on this where he described that after an extremely hard rain, the flat roof of his church had not been able to drain and due to the weight, the roof was starting to leak and about to collapse.

What they ended up doing was, they took plastic conduit pipes, about 10 to 16 inch radius, rather large pipes. And they placed 5 gallon buckets upside down at specific spots, carefully measured, then they drilled holes through the ceiling of the auditorium and fastened these conduit pipes to the underside of the upside down buckets. They then drilled holes in the walls and ran the conduit pipes out through the walls. When they were all set, they removed the upside down buckets and immediately, all the water on the roof emptied down through the conduit and out the sides of the church. It took a while for it to complete because it was a large church and there were hundreds of thousands of gallons of water.

In the end, Mark said the Lord asked him how he thought it went with using the conduit. Mark's response was, he was impressed with how it worked. But he said God wouldn't leave him alone and he asked him again, and again, he said he responded the same way . . .the conduit worked to perfection. He said it wasn't until the third time God asked of him how he thought it went, that he realize what God was trying to get into his head.

The conduit didn't "do" anything. It didn't "work". It merely "functioned". We are that conduit. We minister to others because we've been equipped with specific intent. We did not equip ourselves, it came from within. When people try to do more than their "equipping" calls for, they become overwhelmed in their ministry and things start falling apart.

When we minister one to another, it should come from where we've been "equipped" to operate in. So that we're merely doing what we've been clothed to do. We just function in the area where we live and breathe. Some of us just weren't equipped to preach the gospel to the masses . . .some of us were equipped to mind our own business and be missionaries to our neighborhoods. Where we accelerate at is where God has equipped us to function. That's the linen of ministry.

'At the gates" . . .gates is a type and shadow of authority and it's also a passage way, a threshold. In revelation there are 12 gates of pearl. Each gate is "one" pearl. It's not about one "individual" person, it's about a people unified together, passed through trials as one body, overcome the enemy as one temple, made up of many living stones . .. "we" are "the" pearl. We are the gate, we are they who usher others into the ascended place. . . .dressed in linen of course.

Linen bonnets upon their heads . . . really?
This one is a no brainer for me . . .it's speaking to the laboring mind of LOGIC AND REASON. Do you know what happens when you LITERALLY get your mind to suspend itself? Literally speaking now . . . when your mind finally spaces off . . .it allows your body to fall asleep. Ever try to think when you're tired? It's hard to stay concentraited on any one thing. When you get your mind to space out, it actually refreshes the mind. It's the one thing about our natural bodies that doesn't take exercise to make it more effective or stronger. Yes, there are exercises for our brains to keep them healthy and active, but that's not what this is about, this is about my mind being covered in linen . .. my mind finding that true alignment between the mand and woman "in" me.

Which leads me to the last thought on this . . .linen covering the loins . . . any idea what that's about?

I know I've pounded on this idea of losing your mind and casting aside your own logic and reason, enough to probably gag a maggot but my purpose has not been to declare we're all to walk to our maturity in blind ignorance. My purpose for trumpeting the importance of removing one's mind is to try to get people to see the spiritual order that needs to be in it's original alignment for revelation to manifest and reproduction to come forth.

The spirit and soul in me is the same as it is between a man and a woman. There needs to be a marriage, a uniting within before there can be offspring without. when a man and woman come together in intimacy . . .SOMEBODY has to be in submission to SOMEONE in order for the seed to be released. And . .what do you suppose the order is?

The woman in me, submits herself to the man in me so that the seed of life can be passed from my spirit into my soul, at which point, the seed takes on a whole new life of it's own. As it grows in me, it pushes aside other parts of "me" that keep me going from one day to the next. The seed in me draws from the daily intake of manna that I receive. It thrives on it. The time comes when this invisible seed in my soul, in my mind, it's been simmering in my thinking for months and months, and now the time comes for the birthing. When the birthing comes forth, there is a great celebration in me that embraces this understanding that has finally manifested and now carries my identity with it.

Losing your mind doesn't mean you're not to "think", it means your to stop arguing, debating, studying, questioning what God is saying/doing long enough so your spirit can receive what's being said/done and as such, your spirit can pass this life-seed into your soul, into your being and understanding is then birthed in you.

Having my loins covered in linen is telling me that I will reproduce without putting any laboring effort into it. Because the alignment is in the proper order between my man and woman, I reproduce after my own kind, I go into labor to reproduce rest. that's one thing Hebrews 4 talks about. If you're going to labor at anything, labor at finding the entrance into rest. The gate . . .covered in linen.

28 Re: Exceleration on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:09 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Now that's what I call a HOME RUN!!!

When you asked about what we thought the linen on the loins meant, the first thing that came to my mind was "Progeny".

Well done Nathan, very well.

And check your e-mail please.

29 Re: Exceleration on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:30 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Scherryl wrote:Now that's what I call a HOME RUN!!!

When you asked about what we thought the linen on the loins meant, the first thing that came to my mind was "Progeny".

Well done Nathan, very well.

And check your e-mail please.

"birthing" is what came to my mind, all on the same line, different words

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

30 Re: Exceleration on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:37 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Yep, same line of thought. You've heard the ole saying, great minds think alike? I can't think of a Greater mind than the mind of Christ.

Which brings me to the linen Bonnets on their heads.

What a painter of pictures our Father is.

Blessings

31 acceleration on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:39 pm

ednamarie

WOW WOW WOW !!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO OVER WHELMED AT ALL THE INFO , RESPONSES HERE . WOW SO MUCH TO TAKE IN .I NEVER IN A MILLION YRS THOUGHT MY POST WOULD LEAD TO SO MUCH REVELATION .THIS IS SOOOO AWESOME CAUSE I WAS SEEING US GOING FROM ONE REALM TO ANOTHER AS WELL . THIS CAME TO ME SOME TIME BACK IN OUR BIBLE STUDYS DOWN THERE , WHEN WE WERE READING BOUT JESUS RESURECTION , HOW HE WAS APPEARING . AT FIRST HE COULD NOT BE TOUCHED ,CAUSE HE HAD NOT YET GONE ONTO THE FATHER BUT THEN IN THE UPPER ROOM HE APPEARED IN FLESH & BONES ,TELLING THOMAS TO SEE TOUCH THE NAIL SCARS THE HOLE IN HIS SIDE ECT. HE WAS ABLE TO CROSS OVER AT WILL . NOT ONLY THAT BUT HE WAS ABLE TO APPEAR THROUGH CLOSED DOORS/WALLS. HE NO LONGER HAD ( BLOOD ) FOR IT HAD BEEN SHED , EMPTIED INTO THE CURSED GROUND . HE WAS ABLE TO SHOW HIMSELF IN THE PHYSICAL (FLESH & BONES )& STILL CROSS OVER INTO THE SPIRITUAL REALM & BACK .TOTALLY AWESOME . I WILL COMMENT SOME MORE LATER I HAVE SOME THINGS TO LOOK UP & CHECK OUT. BLESS YOU ALL Very Happy

http://daddyswolfangel@yahoo.com

32 Re: Exceleration on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:55 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Scherryl wrote:Yep, same line of thought. You've heard the ole saying, great minds think alike? I can't think of a Greater mind than the mind of Christ.

Which brings me to the linen Bonnets on their heads.

What a painter of pictures our Father is.

Blessings

Which goes back to 3 linens, one for the mind, one for the spirit and one for the soul, the ones that replaced the veils when they were removed.

becoming one seamless garment that covers all three in alignment in the body.

33 Re: Exceleration on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:14 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
I arrived at my delivery this morning at 0630, I was in the dock until 1610, almost 10 hrs, other drivers will complain about how much money they are losing, how much time they are losing, how they hate sitting around.

I tell you what, I found it very joyful and peaceful because I was able to talk here, I don't have to worry about money or time or anything else for that matter, He's in control.

Oh, and speaking of matter ...... time ... space .... and matter, we have seen the pattern of the temple in matter, both in the earth and that the earth itself is a copy, we are now seeing the pattern in time, 4000, 2000, 1000 and now we are seeing the pattern in space itself, the physical universe is the outer court and the spiritual universe is the inner court, that in itself is what I call infinite.

Opps, I apologize Lord, and Christ is the HOH in the flesh

Last edited by jugghead on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : opps)

34 Re: Exceleration on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:53 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Scherryl wrote:Ya know, just thinking out loud but, on the flip side of this the Garments of Linen, comes from flax, the same thing that Rahab covered/hid the spies with on the roof.

The more I think about it the more it does speak of being able to go from realm to realm or from flesh to spirit, not that the flesh in this case would be corrupt but incorruptible, Like Jesus after Resurrection. Good stuff.

Good Morning everyone.

I been thinking about our conversations we had yesterday, all night.
Let me just throw something out here.

If Adam hid himself from The Lord in The Garden when he realized he was Naked/With no covering of Righteousness, as Jugghead had said, for fear/punishment.

If they had any Light at all, at that moment their eyes would have been closed/not seen from the Realm of the Spirit, because they became clothed in flesh. And visa-versa, if we take the example of Rahab with what she did to cover the spies with Linen/Righteousness, then we would be clothed in the Spirit realm we also are hid/not seen from the Realm of the flesh. That sounds right don't it.

But even this is only a small taste of what the Full manifestation will be. Again just thinking out loud.

The way I see it, the serpent really didn't lie to them in the sense that he said their eyes would be open, they were indeed open but to the realm of the flesh.

Anyhow, my thoughts this morning,

Blessings Very Happy

35 Re: Exceleration on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:25 am

Hibbs

1Co 2:14 and the natural man doth not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for to him they are foolishness, and he is not able to know them , because spiritually they are discerned;
1Co 2:15 and he who is spiritual, doth discern indeed all things, and he himself is by no one discerned;
Youngs Literal Translation

36 Re: Exceleration on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:58 am

1Co 2:14-15 The unspiritual self, just as it is by nature, can't receive the gifts of God's Spirit. There's no capacity for them. They seem like so much silliness. Spirit can be known only by spirit--God's Spirit and our spirits in open communion. (15) Spiritually alive, we have access to everything God's Spirit is doing, and can't be judged by unspiritual critics.
The Message

I'm enjoying this!

37 Re: Exceleration on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:11 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Reminds me of the two that walk with Him on the way to Emmaus and didn't know Him, after His Resurrection, till they Broke Bread with Him, then their eyes were opened, and they knew Him.

Emmaus means, A Warm spring

Luk 24:31 And their eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he vanished out of their sight.

Have you ever noticed that "after they Knew Him", He vanished out of their sight? Makes me believe that once we see Him as He is, We no longer see Him after the Flesh.

At least that's what it speaks to me.

2Co 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

Last edited by Scherryl on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total

38 Re: Exceleration on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:16 am

Scherryl wrote:Reminds me of the two that walk with Him on the way to Emmaus and didn't know Him, after His Resurrection, till they Broke Bread with Him, then their eyes were opened, and they knew Him.

Emmaus means, A Warm spring

Can you imagine how many are in for the same experience soon? One thing that strikes me about scripture is that the same things keep happening over and over (as we see it through the lens of linear time), but the cast of characters keeps getting bigger!

39 Re: Exceleration on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:18 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Yep, Very Happy

40 Re: Exceleration on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:29 am

Scherryl wrote:Have you ever noticed that "after they Knew Him", He vanished out of their sight? Makes me believe that once we see Him as He is, We no longer see Him after the Flesh.

At least that's what it speaks to me.

2Co 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

Isn't it wonderful when we are able to do the same today? It is so "natural" to fancy that we know something about someone--"have something on them" as it were--and yet so refreshing to enjoy being with them and experiencing them as they are truly are: just like us! Perfectly fitted members of the body of Christ (who just happen to still have a little dust on our bellies).

2Co 5:14-17 Christ's love has moved me to such extremes. His love has the first and last word in everything we do. Our firm decision is to work from this focused center: One man died for everyone. That puts everyone in the same boat. (15) He included everyone in his death so that everyone could also be included in his life, a resurrection life, a far better life than people ever lived on their own. (16) Because of this decision we don't evaluate people by what they have or how they look. We looked at the Messiah that way once and got it all wrong, as you know. We certainly don't look at him that way anymore. (17) Now we look inside, and what we see is that anyone united with the Messiah gets a fresh start, is created new. The old life is gone; a new life burgeons! Look at it!

Last edited by DavidHarreld on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a message from The Message)

41 Re: Exceleration on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:20 am

klm4jc

Scherryl wrote:
Luk 24:31 And their eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he vanished out of their sight.

Have you ever noticed that "after they Knew Him", He vanished out of their sight? Makes me believe that once we see Him as He is, We no longer see Him after the Flesh.

It reminds me of the continual revelation of who He is and our transformation from glory unto glory. Once we see Him in a certain way and are transformed into what we beheld, he simply moves ahead of us (vanishes) and begins to reveal himself to us again when we engage in a new walk of understanding with Him. We often don't even realize He is there, talking with us, guiding our conversation. All of the sudden, something He says or shows us, connects what we knew with what we now see and we viola, we grow in Him again.

42 Re: Exceleration on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:27 pm

I wrote a short reply to this thread, specifically "know no man after the flesh". Unfortunately it got out of hand and turned into more than a short reply so I posted it here:

http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com/t94-cherubim#940

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum