APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exceleration

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Exceleration on Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:05 am

ednamarie

Am i crazy , or are others around taking notice to the exceleration of things? Ive been pondering about this for some time now. I mean think about how far technology has been developed , the medical break thrus , science , cars , planes, man going to the moon ,a space station ect ect . All of these have happened in less than the last 100 years , most in my life time. More things have happened in the last 50 - 100 yrs than has happened in several hundred yrs .OK now concider this , anytime your going uphill it goes much slower than going down , right . while in the physical realm this may be due to gravity , i believe that its also true in the spiritual realm . Since the death & resurection , it was finished/completed . Actually it was finished from the begining but it takes time for the manifestations . In any case since the death & resurection i feel/believe we ve begun the decent back down , like the countdown per say.( 1 day is as a thousand yrs , a thousand yrs is as a day) We reached the 7th day . The manifestation of the completion when Jesus died & resurected . Now the countdown back to the begining ,( to the 1st day ) . as ive said in the begining , I believe/feel even in the spiritul , coming down is faster than going up . There has been such an exceleration of realizations/revalations of Gods word in just the last 10-20 yrs its astounded me . for yrs I believed there might be something wrong with me because I saw & interputed things so differently than the churches I went to did.Getting back to what im trying to say is, I believe that the exceleration of everything we re seeing is awesome because its bringing us all closer to that awesome day when we ll all become one with the bridegroom . GOD BLESS

http://daddyswolfangel@yahoo.com

2 Re: Exceleration on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:21 am

todosan

Time is actually not constant. We see some interesting things in science. The speed of light appears to have been slowing down…. And there are other phenomenon to point to as well …

But Jesus said the Kingdom of God is at hand… The words “at hand” means to throttle. You can accelerate it or decelerate it according to how you lay a hold of it.

Also, we see that “those days” would be cut short or no flesh would be spared. The speeding up is because of the time in which we are living in. The days are cut short for mercy and grace.

But most importantly, there is a building up of the saints of God. Like you said, more and more revelation is coming. It is because of the way revelation flows. Line upon line upon line.

Isa 28
9: “Whom will he teach knowledge?
And whom will he make to understand the message?
Those just weaned from milk?
Those just drawn from the breasts?
10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept,
Line upon line, line upon line,
Here a little, there a little.”

We are seeing a culmination of a few things, even now. The spirit is adding to us based on what has been added to us. It is an acceleration… If you are a math person, it is the compounding effect like with growth or interest.

3 Re: Exceleration on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:41 am

klm4jc

I watched an interesting show on Nova last week called the fabric of the universe. One segment talked about the big bang and how physicists were surprised to learn that the expansion of the universe is actually accelerating instead of slowing down, which is what they were expecting to find. Very interesting series to watch, seems the more we learn the less we know.

I also love the scripture that asks in Acts 8:33 'and who shall declare his generation, for his life is taken from the earth'.

It seems we are those who 'declare his generation'.....the generating of His life in the earth through His body for a body has been prepared for Him, albeit in a different dimension than when He appeared the first time. We, through the power of the word and the spirit, speak life to His body and through faith see it's manifestation in the flesh. When we have accepted our identity, truly accepted that it is Christ in us which is the hope of glory for mankind, then we speak to the manifestation of this destiny in each others lives, speaking faith unto faith. It does as Todd suggests, have a compounding effect at which point when we reach critical mass, this thing will happen VERY quickly, perhaps even in a twinkling of an eye :-)

4 Re: Exceleration on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:46 am

cross-eyed

Hmmm . . .I'm not sure I see it "quite" the same about the counting back down to "1" after we've entered into the 7th day. For me, absolutely there is an acceleration . . .the harvester overtakes the planter . . .that's acceleration. But I think the "quantum" understanding would be . . .once you enter into the dimension of rest, everything accelerates in all we are and do. Reason being is the realm of Rest is the original order through which all life multiplies. When this earth and it's occupants finally reach the 7th day, acceleration of awareness and understanding are merely the manifestation that the Seventh Day has come. Very Happy

In the twinkling of an eye . . .now . . .THAT is acceleration!!

5 Re: Exceleration on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:08 pm

There is one other consideration that I am aware of. We were designed to experience time as if it were accelerating. Our perception of time is relative to how much time we have yet become aware of.

Let's look at it this way. When we are one year old, one year is what: a lifetime! When we are two, a year is half a lifetime. At three, a year is one-third of a lifetime and at ten a year is only ten percent. At my current age, a year represent 1.96% of a lifetime! Huge change in perception from when I was young!

If our hope was in anything besides Him, it would seem unfair and perhaps even terrifying to witness this compression of time, just when we would think we needed it to be slowing down instead.

6 Re: Exceleration on Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:14 am

Hibbs

It has amazed me how the younger generation is experiencing the acceleration as well. What we experienced as children...summers going so slow and days that were boring...is not the same today. The Lord said that the days would be shortened for our sake...otherwise none would be saved. The things in the earth today are so different than during all of the prior years of history. Skype and cell phones, the internet and satellites, instant communication around the world, have changed the dimensions of space and with that change have changed time as well. We measure time against the distance travelled by sound or light...i.e. stars and the sun being so many light years away, etc. When the light that Jesus said He was strikes our eye and we see Him as He is, how quickly that twinkling of an eye condenses the time into a moment and our heavens are changed. God has exploded the ignorance of so much of what left humanity in superstition and fear and will soon reveal Himself as life and truth that will make all of the dimensions and limitations of time and space vanish. All of mankind's advances in travel and communication will pale by comparison to what God has in store....exceeding abundantly above all that we can ask or even imagine.

As telescopes become more powerful, we find something bigger and greater farther away. The same with looking in. When we were kids, the atom was considered the smallest particle...and then the proton and electron and neutron. Now, there are smaller and smaller definitions of matter and always there is something smaller to be discovered. When we move from the finite understanding of our natural mind into the infinite understanding found in the Spirit...becoming one with God who is a Spirit, we will not simply return to Adam in the garden but rather be transformed into the second Adam of the Christ. What a thought that is.

7 Re: Exceleration on Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:33 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
What awesome insights guys. As me and Edna were discussing these things Sat. night, what we were seeing is....As His comings are more frequent and closer together, in a sense He is descending and as we are the recipients of this coming/appearing it causes us to Ascend and we are meeting the Lord in the air/spirit, we are becoming one. We were using Gravity as an example of this.

With Gravity it takes much longer to go up, but takes no time to come down. We compared it to the fall of Adam, it only took one day for Adam to fall, but look how long it has taken us to Ascend. Whether all realize it or not, His Coming is being made manifest to His Body, and in turn this is causing things to speed up, as His Coming/descending is speeding up, we are literally bringing forth the Son in this earth. Glory!!!

We believe that this is the reason for time changing as it has. Remember, to come down is much faster.

Isa 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.
Isa 66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

Zec 14:6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
Zec 14:7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
Zec 14:8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
Zec 14:9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

Hallelujah!!!

I do believe we are in that ONE DAY, what an awesome time to be Alive in HIM.

Blessings

http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

8 re: exceleration on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:40 pm

ednamarie

I am so pleased with the feed back from everyone. I only wish I was able to express myself as easily as you all are able to . I pray as Paul did in Eph:6 for the Lord to help me speak more boldly , & at times I will , but I also worry that what I say may cause someone to stumble or fall . so I stay in prayer till Im positive my words are from the spirit/the lord not me.so please have patience , as I am still meditating/ praying/on the things posted here. I so often see/feel/understand things but am not always able to say/express it. the words just dont come. I think as I get more at ease more comfortable on here it will come easier for me. Thankyou & God bless Very Happy

9 Re: Exceleration on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:46 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
ednamarie wrote:I am so pleased with the feed back from everyone. I only wish I was able to express myself as easily as you all are able to . I pray as Paul did in Eph:6 for the Lord to help me speak more boldly , & at times I will , but I also worry that what I say may cause someone to stumble or fall . so I stay in prayer till Im positive my words are from the spirit/the lord not me.so please have patience , as I am still meditating/ praying/on the things posted here. I so often see/feel/understand things but am not always able to say/express it. the words just dont come. I think as I get more at ease more comfortable on here it will come easier for me. Thankyou & God bless Very Happy

Hey Sis, you don't have to worry about that here, these people are Amazing, I hope you continue to read and get to know everyone God's people are Incredible, including you hun, you are very precious to me, but of course you know it don't you? Wink

Blessings

10 RE:EXCELERATION on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 pm

ednamarie

YES I DO KNOW & SO ARE YOU THANKYOU LUV YA BLESSINGS BACK ! I love you

11 RE:EXCELERATION on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:07 pm

ednamarie

I KNOW THAT SINCE I NOW HAVE PEACE IN MY LIFE THRU JESUS I LOOK FORWARD TO WAKING EACH MORNING TO THE BEAUTY & CHALLENGES & THANK HIM FOR ANOTHER DAY.I VE ALSO NOTICED WHETHER IM BUSY OR JUST RESTING , WHETHER ITS AN EASY DAY OR A STRESSFULL CHALENGING DAY I STILL REMAIN AT PEACE , & NO MATTER WHAT IM FOREVER RECIEVING REALIZATIONS FROM THE SPIRIT . EACH DAY IS ANOTHER STEP ANOTHER DAY CLOSER IN MY JOURNEY . EACH DAY I TRY TO EITHER STRENGHTEN MY RELATIONSHIPS & OR BUILD NEW ONES. MOST IMPORTANTLY IS IM CONTINOUSLY BUILDING MY RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS. EACH TIME I HAVE ANOTHER REVELATION BRINGS ME CLOSER TO HIM TIME EXCELERATES .MAYBE NOT TO OTHERS BUT TO ME . I BEIEVE EACH TIME/EXPIERENCE/REVELATION TAKES ME CLOSER INTO THE SPIRIT/CHRIST REALM ,WHERE THERE IS NO CONCEPTION OF TIME.SO I FELL IM RESIDING MORE IN THE SPIRIT, THAN HERE IN THE PHYSICAL/MATERIAL WORLD . I KNOW PEOPLE AROUND ME (FAMILY & FRIENDS KEEP TELLING ME I SEEM TO BE LIVING IN MY OWN LIL WORLD) WOW THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW CLOSE THEY ARE TO THE TRUTH.I SMILE & SAY I AM , IM LIVING IN ANOTHER WORLD MUCH BETTER THAN THIS ONE ,ITS JESUS WORLD . QUITE OFTEN IT OPENS UP THE DOORS FOR THEM TO ASK ME QUESTIONS,& GIVES ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO TELL THEM ABOUT HOW MUCH JESUS HAS DONE FOR ME IN MY LIFE . WOW I JUST LOVE JESUS SO MUCH ! NIGHT EVERYONE , BLESSINGS TO ALL MUCH LOVE SENT YA LLS WAY I love you

12 Re: Exceleration on Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:28 am

klm4jc

Edna,

Thank you for stepping out and sharing. It can be intimidating to put yourself out there. We all have been partakers of the divine nature and His imprint on us is evident, it's our own minds that would prevent us from sharing Christ in us with others. Thank you for sharing Him with us and please continue to do so. While we all may live in 'our own lil world', we will find in the spirit that this world isn't such a small place after all, it's filled with people just like us and we are all being connected in marvelous ways :-)

Peace,
Kevin

13 Re: Exceleration on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:42 am

cross-eyed

In my Fathers house (world) are many rooms (levels/dimensions) . . . and you're so right, those people may be saying you're in your own little world in jest, but the fact is . . .we ARE living in a whole other world. And these things being shared are a whole other language as well. We may be "in" this one, but we're not "of" this one. So why "wouldn't" we find ourselves being in the ascended world more than in this one? Isn't that what walking in the spirit is all about??

Glad to have you share your heart with us. May it bloom as a result due to the love of the others recieving your words rather than dissecting them . . . we've all experienced both and the latter can become pretty burdensome to the point that it inflicts wounds and scars. I believe that's another reason why God brings us together, there is healing in the leaves of the trees posting here.

14 Re: Exceleration on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:08 am

Hibbs

Leaves, trees as men walking, branches grafted in, abiding in a vine, producing fruit...you'd think we were all nuts. How can the weak and foolish things of the Spirit, that make so little sense to the natural mind, produce a metamorphosis? How does the worm change into the butterfly and can the kingdom of this world ever become the kingdom of our God?

Oh how much good it is for brethren to dwell together in unity (not cookie cutter unity....not same place unity...not identical understanding and contractual agreement) it is such a joy to share life rather than a philosophy or theology. I was never real excited about apologetics...who was apologizing to whom? Debate and discussion can never produce the life that comes when a people share from the heart. Thank you all.

15 Re: Exceleration on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:22 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
I was given a very profound picture the other day, it is on the line of the movie "Clockstoppers" which is about a man who designed a watch that a person would wear and by pressing a button on that watch, he would accelerate in time and as he did, the rest of the world around him looked to him like it was stopped.

This is the picture that I saw, that time itself would stop, but those in Christ would still be able to move about, when it was time for one of the people who were stopped (by our perspective), a glow would start coming from them, one of us would go over to them and touch them and they would be brought into our world, (awakened from theirs).

I think it was Nathan who mentioned that it is like we will be able to go from one world to another, meaning from the spiritual world into the physical world and from the physical world to the spiritual world as if it was a natural occurrence for us.

Now THAT would be cool.

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

16 Re: Exceleration on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:16 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Hibbs wrote in another thread about hope, faith and love; and that hope is an outer court experience, now since we also have faith, that is the inner court experience and when we have love, that is the Holy of Holies experience.

Hope and faith, combination (of both) that which is of man (hope) and that which is of God (faith), the inner court experience.

But something else came to mind about this acceleration concept, if the physical world is the outer court and the spiritual world is the inner court and then being one with Christ who IS the Holy of Holies; would it make sense that we will be able to go in and out of the two worlds since it is a picture of going between the outer and inner courts, which can be viewed as a literal (physical) time of Tabernacles, which also coincides with rest, the Sabbath, the 1000 year reign?

I know that might be stretching it a bit, but all things are possible with God.

17 Re: Exceleration on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:40 pm

cross-eyed

The only thing it's stretching is natural reasoning. But I think you're truly on to something there. All we're doing is "seeing" the original pattern established from the beginning of time.

I think the closest man can get to observe this phenominon is by the study of quantum physics. It takes a whole other set of laws to try to follow the operations of quantum. Just as it takes a whole other set of laws to walk in the kingdom.

Just another thought to throw out there, but keep in mind, the veil "in" the tabernacle was removed by Christ's finished work. So after the cross, there are only two dimensions . . .outer and inner . . . and after the cross, not only was the veil rent, but all of the religious laborings ceased as well.

I found it compelling that manna was accessable in the wilderness, but it ceased when they entered the promised land, but then it returned in the body of Jesus. He who was, was not, and now is again.

18 Re: Exceleration on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:42 pm

todosan

Are familiar with the two garments (bodies) of the resurrected priest?

One is wool, the other linen. It lines up with what you suggested.

19 Re: Exceleration on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:21 pm

I can see that Jugghead. When people argue over whether there is soul sleep, or not, I always say it doesn't matter. When you step over the line you are outside of time. From your perspective you blink and wake up to the resurrection. To the people back on earth it may be a thousand years. But everyone wakes up at the same "time". That clockstoppers image is a good representation of being outside of time.

jugghead wrote:I was given a very profound picture the other day, it is on the line of the movie "Clockstoppers" which is about a man who designed a watch that a person would wear and by pressing a button on that watch, he would accelerate in time and as he did, the rest of the world around him looked to him like it was stopped.

This is the picture that I saw, that time itself would stop, but those in Christ would still be able to move about, when it was time for one of the people who were stopped (by our perspective), a glow would start coming from them, one of us would go over to them and touch them and they would be brought into our world, (awakened from theirs).

I think it was Nathan who mentioned that it is like we will be able to go from one world to another, meaning from the spiritual world into the physical world and from the physical world to the spiritual world as if it was a natural occurrence for us.

Now THAT would be cool.

20 Re: Exceleration on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:26 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
todosan wrote:Are familiar with the two garments (bodies) of the resurrected priest?

One is wool, the other linen. It lines up with what you suggested.

Are you talking about in Eze.? If you are, and if I remember right, these are the Zadok, and they were not to wear "anything that causes Sweat". Which is a direct reference to Adam, or the flesh. Let me see if I can find it......

Yep, here it is.

Eze 44:15 But the priests the Levites, the sons of Zadok, that kept the charge of my sanctuary when the children of Israel went astray from me, they shall come near to me to minister unto me, and they shall stand before me to offer unto me the fat and the blood, saith the Lord GOD:
Eze 44:16 They shall enter into my sanctuary, and they shall come near to my table, to minister unto me, and they shall keep my charge.
Eze 44:17 And it shall come to pass, that when they enter in at the gates of the inner court, they shall be clothed with linen garments; and no wool shall come upon them, whiles they minister in the gates of the inner court, and within.
Eze 44:18 They shall have linen bonnets upon their heads, and shall have linen breeches upon their loins; they shall not gird themselves with any thing that causeth sweat.

First mention of Sweat, ...

Gen 3:18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
Gen 3:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

21 Re: Exceleration on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:54 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
This may seem strange and off course, but when you think about it, it lines up perfectly:

sweat and no sweat

"sweat" (wool) being the fear of death or punishment (outer)from the outside towards us
"no sweat" (linen) being the fear has been cast out (inner) from the inside away from us

also from the outer court to the inner court

Had to add this, the words of Shakespeare "Cast off thy knighted color"

Last edited by jugghead on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : an addition)

22 Re: Exceleration on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:19 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Also on the same line, when we read, wear nothing that causes sweat, it also can be understood as not causing another person to sweat, causing another to fear death or punishment

23 Re: Exceleration on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:32 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Sounds in line to me. I did a study on Sweat one time, it was fascinating. It really does speak of the old nature. But what's interesting in Eze. these are Zadok Priest, meaning Just or Justified. But when they minister to others, they are to put on these garments. It reminds me of the scripture. That says "condescend to men of low estate." Rom.12

YLT
Rom 12:16 being mutually disposed to one another, not being disposed to that which is high, but being led away to the humble. Do not come to pass for prudent with yourselves."

Condescend:

soon-ap-ag'-o
From G4862 and G520; to take off together, that is, transport with (seduce, passively yield): - carry (lead) away with, condescend.

There is so much in this word Sweat concerning the garment, Identity, and the body of flesh.

And The Coat of Skins, that Adam became clothed in.

24 Re: Exceleration on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:39 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Ya know, just thinking out loud but, on the flip side of this the Garments of Linen, comes from flax, the same thing that Rahab covered/hid the spies with on the roof.

The more I think about it the more it does speak of being able to go from realm to realm or from flesh to spirit, not that the flesh in this case would be corrupt but incorruptible, Like Jesus after Resurrection. Good stuff.

25 Re: Exceleration on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:49 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
The thing I love about this forum is the fact that I myself do not know all the details in the stories of the Old Testament, I barely have scratched the surface of the New, it's amazing how both line up, but with different words.

I am not judged because I see something that someone else may not. Everything I read here is taken into consideration as truth, until it doesn't make sense to me, it is then that I usually find that we may be talking about the same thing, just using different examples and that is usually were the confusion lies.

The thing that comes to mind is, in a court of law, a righteous judge has to consider everything brought before him in his courtroom as truth, if he doesn't, he becomes unrighteous. It isn't until all the evidence is in and understood that a righteous verdict (decision) can be reached.

I believe we are still collecting evidence.

And your observations are enlightening.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum