APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Books . . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Books . . . on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:53 am

cross-eyed

We had some technical difficulty with the articles I've been posting but I think it's back up now. I know sometimes the conversations do get a little slow here and there but I really want to challenge you to take the time to read these books and things. Especially the Revelation tape series. It took us just under three years to go through it in a class-room setting at church. And when we were finished, the class felt they were ready to go through it again a second time due to the first time was so ground breaking for them. So . . .we went through it a second time, except that time we didn't use these notes from Randall's tape series. We just opened up the text and went through it verse-by-verse. It took almost another three years. Just in reposting the first chapter, I've realized there are many things covered in it that we've already touched on here and there through various conversations. This forum isn't just for general discussion, it's also a place that you can throw yourself into what's been written and do some revelating on your own as well. In fact, I'd encourage you to do just that . . .let the Father reveal his truths to you as you read these truths he's revealed to others. These things are like the spark that starts the forest fire in us. Let it burn.

I'm taking a little more time with the Revelation tape series this time around in the formatting so it'll be a little easier to read . . .it's still not quite the same as what I have on my word documents, but the context is all there.

2 Re: Books . . . on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:20 pm

LindaY

cross-eyed wrote:We had some technical difficulty with the articles I've been posting but I think it's back up now. I know sometimes the conversations do get a little slow here and there but I really want to challenge you to take the time to read these books and things. Especially the Revelation tape series. It took us just under three years to go through it in a class-room setting at church. And when we were finished, the class felt they were ready to go through it again a second time due to the first time was so ground breaking for them. So . . .we went through it a second time, except that time we didn't use these notes from Randall's tape series. We just opened up the text and went through it verse-by-verse. It took almost another three years. Just in reposting the first chapter, I've realized there are many things covered in it that we've already touched on here and there through various conversations. This forum isn't just for general discussion, it's also a place that you can throw yourself into what's been written and do some revelating on your own as well. In fact, I'd encourage you to do just that . . .let the Father reveal his truths to you as you read these truths he's revealed to others. These things are like the spark that starts the forest fire in us. Let it burn.

I'm taking a little more time with the Revelation tape series this time around in the formatting so it'll be a little easier to read . . .it's still not quite the same as what I have on my word documents, but the context is all there.

Hi Nathan,

I have been going back through these you have up now and in just that short amount of time, since you first sent these books to me via email and what I read now, I see how much more God has opened my eyes to these spiritual truths from where I was then to where I am now. Just when you think you "know" something, He reminds me I still don't see the fullness of so much He has in place for us. Hallelujah! There are no mistakes with God.

LindaY

3 Re: Books . . . on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:40 pm

cross-eyed

I think within all of us, there are more veils than we're aware of. And when we return to the "homeland" of our origin, we find that God has removed a lot more than we first thought. I'm with you . . . you don't realize how far God has brought you until you return to the mirror and see your reflection of what he's transformed you into from the last time you looked "in" to yourself. flower

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum