You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter Five

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chapter Five on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:29 am

cross-eyed

Chapter Five

THE ARRIVAL OF THE SABBATH

Genesis 6
1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Blending Spirit and Flesh
Note that the identity of man is of the earth. They began to multiply on the “face”, there’s that phrase again, “of the earth.” They’re adapting to, and reproducing on this earth. The earth was cursed in this realm. Man was cursed. This story of sons of God sleeping with daughters of men is another controversial one as well. I’m not about to try to argue the literal meaning of these words. But here’s what I see. The sons of God represent the spirit realm and the daughters of men represent the natural realm. When you combine the two it creates a perversion of both.

This is where the church comes in again. For me, when we take a spiritual truth and mix it with natural reasoning, we are doing the same exact thing. We are blending spiritual truth with natural reasoning. As a result, we create giants in our midst. Untouchable beings that become bigger than life itself. In addition, we set up monuments to these beings in honor of their mighty works. How many churches and belief systems to you know of that are based on either an individual’s ideals or a small group of individuals vision? All of them have a nugget of spiritual truth in them, but dare say just as many have blended that truth with their natural reasoning. As a result of that blending, it has brought about a separation and yet we call it unity.

Giants in the Land
Denominations of men are what draws the borderlines within the belief systems. We want to, and we sing about following Jesus wherever He leads us, but what if He chooses to lead us outside of our doctrine? We hear sermons about how the Holy Spirit is like the wind, you don’t know from where it comes from or where it goes. As near as I can tell, that would indicate that in Christ, there are no boundaries of what you can and can’t believe. His spirit leads us into all truths, right? My mind is a powerful force, and when I opt to let it dominate, it can also become the most destructive power, affecting me and those around me..

But when I bring my mind into submission to my spirit, the alignment becomes alive again to the flow of the Spirit of Christ and as a result, my mind goes from being the most destructive power “to” me, to the most constructive and beneficial power “for” me. Which is to say, natural reasoning and carnal thinking are brought down from the throne and the Spirit within me does what it was created to do, which is it manifests the nature of God to my earth within me which in turn, then manifests His love to others around me.

Dimensions of Earth
“My” earth is not the same as “the” earth. I hope you noticed that. It’s all about order. Before the spirit can flood “the” earth, it first must flood “my” earth. It begins within, not without. That’s why chasing revivals may be fun, but there’s really no benefit other than getting an emotional high. It need’s to be transforming within before it can bring reform without. Our church was in one, we were connected with the Brownsville Revival. But now, people have left by the droves, yet we’re not left without a promise. God’s spirit will not strive with man forever. There is an end to the misalignment. The 120 years is a timetable.

Man’s days shall be 120 years. I’m sure you’ve heard of the passages that speak about a day with the Lord is as a thousand years, and a thousand years is as a day. Everything is connected. But we must first lay down our preconceived ideas before the vision of the spirit is made clear to us. If you do any kind of a word study on the word “day”, you’ll find that it refers to the Lord. A “day” in the Lord isn’t about a measure of time. God doesn’t live according to time. The spirit realm isn’t bound by time. Time is only relevant in the natural realm.

When these things speak with spiritual significance, time is not of the essence. Which is to say that all things spiritual are fully complete and finished. All things natural are confined to the limitations of time and space. In the spirit, the decrees given are completed simultaneously, but in the natural, there is a time-line that frames them in. And we as spirit beings bound to the laws of the natural realm, live according to the completed spiritual decrees, but manifest only in the frame of time that governs us.

What was decreed in Genesis 6 dealing with the wrestling of man was actually a blessing, not a curse. Before God said it, there was not yet an established time-line when the nature of man would be able to come to a place of rest in wrestling with God. But after He decreed it, that proclamation immediately went into effect and man has been living out that time line ever since. Just as God established the Sabbath day in Genesis when Adam was created, He also established the laboring days of man.

It’s like everything we do in preparation, the preparation is not what begins the operation. It simply sets the stage for the operation to manifest. Once the stage is set, then there needs to be an act that initiates the operation itself. In other words, when you get dinner ready, getting dinner ready is not what sustains your body. Eating the food is what sustains you. The preparation is simply setting the stage for the consumption of the food. What causes the food to be consumed is the person engaging in the initiating of the eating.

The days of creation in Genesis were not what began life on earth. They were simply what prepared life to manifest. Adam was the one who initiated life to begin. God prepared it, Adam engaged in it. How? By leaving the garden. Once he left the spirit realm, he became confined to the natural realm. But God had already prepared this realm for us to thrive in, but it was simply the preparation, it was man who was given the dominion and authority to activate it.

God had already established the days of labor to lead us to the day of rest. But in Genesis 6, He activated the time line to manifest through the wrestling nature of man so that the wrestling would come to an end and the Sabbath would one day be the dominating force in this earth, as opposed to the laboring mind of man.

What Is A Day?
Spiritually, the day is not a measure of time, it’s a person. Jesus is the “day”. He’s not only the “day” but He’s the Sabbath day. The Sabbath day is all about rest. The easy yoke, the light burden, anyone who is weary, “Come” unto the Lord, enter into the “day” and He will give you “rest.” What’s this have to do with 120 years? Well, if that’s the question, we’ve already skipped over a sign. It says his “days” shall be 120 years. To me, that’s a flag that is indicating Jesus is somehow involved with this proclamation.

Setting a Jubilee Foundation
There is one day God established as a time of restoration for the nation of Israel that has the same exact characteristics as Christ himself. It’s not really a holiday, because it lasts an entire year. When this year arrives, all debt is wiped clean. Any land that was sold is returned to the original owner. Any family members who became enslaved to another were returned to their households. ALL debts were paid in full. This is the acceptable day of the Lord that Isaiah prophesied about Jesus, the same day that Jesus proclaimed was being fulfilled before their very eyes. In other words, the “year” of Jubilee had come.

Isaiah 61
1The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
3To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

If I had the time, I’d post the entire chapter because it’s all about the affects of Jubilee. Jesus “is” the year of Jubilee. The thing about the year of Jubilee though, is that it only came every 50 years. It’s all patterned after Christ. Everything is. God laid down the law for the Israelites to honor God every seventh year, called the Sabbath year. For six years they were to plow, plant and harvest the land. Work it for their keep, but on the seventh year, they were to let the land rest, so that it could rejuvenate.

Seven is the number of rest and completion. They go hand in hand. When things are complete, they are at rest. But when you take rest and multiply it by itself, you get Jubilee. 7 x7 is 49, if my math is still accurate. At the end of the 49th year was the beginning of Jubilee. This is huge because even though Jubilee comes on the fiftieth year, it doesn’t “mean” fifty. It actually means “a long blast.” Which is what the high priest would do at the very beginning on the day of Atonement. He would take the shofar and let out a long blast, signifying total rest and freedom had come.

Interestingly enough, there is another holiday established by God that “does” mean fifty, and that’s “Pentecost.” That’s going to get deeper than I want to go right here, but we’ll address it further at another time. The connection I want to point out here is this is where the 120 years comes into play. God promised that man, which is our carnal mind, will not strive with the spirit of God forever, but 120 years have been decreed. Our spirit doesn’t wrestle with God’s spirit, it’s our mind that can’t comprehend spiritual matters.

Who died at 120?
First, note that all through the lineages of men in scripture, this living to be 120 years never really happens. Moses is the “only” one that lived to be right at 120 years. (you never mention Moses again, so, what’s the connection to Moses?) So it’s apparent there’s more going on beneath the surface here of what’s being said. That’s why it’s easier to see the spiritual connection. Secondly, as I mentioned, He says the “days” of man. Patterns never change. The day always refers to Christ. So does rock, so does stone…light…manna…and on and on.

The Symbolism of Numbers
Understanding that Jesus is more than just “any” day, but He is the Sabbath day, indicating the person of Rest. The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath.” Just as Jesus is King of kings (we are the kings He is King over), and Lord of lords (we are the lords He is Lord over), He is also the Sabbath of Sabbaths in that He is the Jubilee. Seeing this, we take the number proclaiming this, which is 50, and multiply it by the number of years God declared which is 120 and the sum of this is 6,000.

Now you have to follow this closely in order to be enlightened by it. In Genesis, God labored for 6 days before He introduced the Sabbath. From Adam to Jesus, it is 4000 years or 4 days. It’s been another 2 days since the ascension. Which is a total of 6 days, which again, is 6,000. At the end of the striving against the Spirit, the Sabbath year has come. But it’s more than just making an observance of that.

What Does All Of This Mean?
You must know that when the earth is exposed to the Sabbath, the laboring mind of the church is going to be directly affected by this, even though most are not aware of it. It’s like breathing in air that has been infiltrated with an invisible, foreign substance. A person may not be aware of what it is they are breathing in, but it has a direct affect on them regardless. I sense this flood with the intimacy of grace covering the earth as the waters cover the sea to be the very same thing.

Rest is coming to the church and to the land. Not through programs and conventions, but through the Spirit. And my “rest” I don’t mean naturally, I mean the position, the perspective of rest will be the dominant nature of the whole church. A transformation is coming that is going to move us from religion to rest. Just as man has no power to stop, speed up or slow down time in the natural sense, man has no power to speed up or slow down the plan that God has originally established in the spirit. That was the declaration God made in Genesis, and this generation we live in now is going to be greatly affected by that same declaration. We are the pioneers of what’s to come. We are the forerunners of Christ, the coming of the Jubilee.

What this does is, it completely reverses every presumption of death and destruction coming to the planet we’ve heard so many prophecies, sermons and teachings about, the warnings of doom and gloom yet to come. But I adamantly don’t believe it’s going to be the destruction and damnation of people on the earth, that the church is brainwashing everyone to believe. I believe God is bringing an end, not to men, but to the power of carnal man in men. As you’re about to see, there’s a huge difference.

And it’s from this mountain, from this government of God, I proclaim the coming of the favorable year of the Lord. It is the year of Jubilee that is going to be tearing down the religious platforms built by men and traditions. The rudiments of doctrine and theology brought us to where we are now, but they can not usher us into the next level of our relationship with the Father.

The only way we can be transformed by this new day coming, is to lay down the laboring effects that we used during those days of labor, and let God transform our weapons into plowshares “within” us, and prepare to be transformed from a laboring body of warfare, to a functioning body of planting and harvest. For me, it all begins with what I affectionately call, the Peter Experience

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum