You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter One

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chapter One on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:18 am

cross-eyed

Ground Zero

Introduction

Repenting Religions
There is a new sound being trumpeted in the body of Christ today. It’s an awakening to the Bride that is a call to turn from her perception of herself, to pursuing Christ and experiencing a spiritual transformation that is coming in catastrophic proportions. There has been a changing of the guard in the day of the Lord. We are crossing over from a “works-base” mind into a mind of “rest” and “reproduction” through “relationship”. As a result, there are many things that our works-based minds have established that conflict with true kingdom principles. We have to retrain our thinking.

It is the intent of this class, that you use this course to help assist you in a more effective and accurate understanding of what Scripture really is saying, as opposed to what flesh and blood has interpreted it to be saying. You will find these concepts and principles to be new to your thinking. But in truth, they are thousands of years old. But they have been beneath the surface of life, mainly because the time for their manifestation was not matured fully until now. It all has to do with what day we are walking in. We’ve passed from the 6th day, and are now entering into the 7th. As such, our names and natures also change as we are now being called and chosen to go deeper into the mysteries of truth than ever before.

Breaking New Ground
In these pages before you, lie the keys and insights that will hopefully help you in your transformation. Until now, there really hasn’t been any written courses or classes of this nature that have this unique perspective of the spiritual nature of the written Word of God. It’s almost like the return to the pioneering days of the first century church where no one had a Bible. They went on their relationship in the Spirit with the assistance of an occasional letter from an Apostle or prophet of their day. But there was no cannon of Scripture put together yet, it was just men of God seeing the same vision of truth, but nothing written out in duplicates.

There are many people around the world today that are coming into this new reality of truth and are hungry for more. It is a big change from the traditional logic of religion that has you focus on “doing”. It’s truly not about what you “do” that makes you righteous, but it’s realizing who you are. It’s all about pursuing the spiritual meaning of the natural Word, as well as natural things around us. You will find that the modern day events that unfold around us are not nearly as important as the spiritual day within us. When you walk in the Day of the Lord, you’re not as prone to be consumed by the apparent evil that’s gripping the day of the world.

It’s not that we are to ignore what’s going on around us, but at the same time, the mainline church seems to emphasize the natural events of our current day much more than the spiritual implications of the natural events. And by that we don’t mean the reason for the hurricanes and California fires or Volcano eruptions are the enemy manifesting on the earth. What we mean by spiritual is, an earthquake in the natural actually is a picture of a spiritual shaking beneath the surface of our earthiness.

Hebrews speaks of these spiritual earthquakes. They are actually under the surface of the religious body. As the presence of God was so powerful with Moses that it shook the land, literally, there is going to be a spiritual shaking upon the arrival of the true presence of God that will shake all of the religious doctrines and philosophies to the core of their being as well. It’s all about pursuing the kingdom of God.

If we are kings, and we are, then we have kingdoms, but not of the natural things, but of the spiritual. If I am a king with power of a spiritual nature, then why aren’t the churches pursuing the spiritual kingdom? Why are they so adamant with emphasizing emotional strength and morality? And this is the difference between this kingdom perspective and the traditional mindsets. Men have gone to great lengths building a religious system that truly has taken on a life of it’s own. Unfortunately, the life the church has emphasized religious life, rather than eternal life. Eternal life is not an indefinite span of time, it is a dimension of God, and there is where Christ has built his church.

Chapter One

The Ground Breaking of Your Life
It is utterly amazing to see the accomplishments the minds of men have been able to create when engineering the towering sky-scrapers, interesting name for them, sky-scrapers, it is not by coincidence that we to will be caught up in the spirit of truth as we scrape the sky-ward boundaries of our spiritual horizons. And when we see these meticulously drawn out plans by these men who, when they first set out, had nothing but an idea, a vision of something that did not yet exist, the manifestation of their vision, once completed, is breath-taking. However, before they could take action on the construction of this vision, they first had to take a piece of paper, originating from wood, and a sliver of wood with lead embedded within it, that we call a pencil, and they began to transfer the unseen vision into a seen vision. This is what God is doing in the hearts of men.

They didn’t write out the vision in it’s entirety, at first, it was just a blue-print of it. Then this vision would be shared with those who had the abilities and giftings to construct, and they also had the understanding to read the blue-print at which point, the picture of the visionary was then embedded within the minds of those who were doing the constructing. Once this transpired, the constructionist then took inventory of what was going to be needed for materials. When it came time to build, nothing could begin, no nails could be hammered, no screws could be drilled, and not even could a foundation be laid, until the earth was prepared. Groundwork had to be established. Hills had to be removed, holes had to be filled in, only when these requirements were fully met, could the building process begin.

If this were one of those enormous malls and you just entered into the foyer, there would be either a person or a sign with a layout of the premises with the little arrow and a caption “you are here” in red, this would be when your little red arrow would pop up in the construction of the massive sky-scraper you are spiritually about to become a part of. And at ground level, with the shovels and back-hoe diggers and all the spiritual tools waiting for the signal to begin moving your earth, this is where the arrow of your walk would be pointing along with the caption “you are here.”

To digress a little bit, when the “vision” first came into the heart of the engineer, it was while they too were also in a building. The building they were in, was a vision of a previous engineer who saw the building they were creating in, long before the building ever came into existence. It’s as God said it would be, every one reproducing after their own kind. And it was in the garden where “The” Creator began to construct what was in his heart, into existence. He named his creation “Adam” and we will definitely be covering many, many other spiritual buildings but for now, we want to jump ahead to Christ, as you will learn, is a habit that we should all try to get addicted to.

Isaiah 40
1Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God. 2Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD's hand double for all her sins. 3The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. 4 Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain: 5And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

John the Baptist was a spiritual engineer with a vision. He wasn’t the builder, he was the one who saw the blue-print and was calling out the things that needed to be done in the lives of the listeners. John was basically announcing that the spiritual bull-dozer was coming in preparation for the constructing of a new kingdom. Jesus arrival was the bull-dozer. Not so much Jesus the person, but his arrival was the ignition that began the demolition and reconstruction of a new church.

From Nobody to Somebody
But when Christ came on the scene, there were many buildings built by men who at first had in their ancestry, the original blue-print of what was to be built, but by the time Jesus arrived, their entire belief system was on such warped and perverted platforms that when the original creator did appear, they didn’t recognize his presence. So he decided to something miraculous, he chose to take someone common and create in them someone spectacular. He didn’t go to the schooled or the proper, to the politically correct or even the religious. He went to the simple and naive.
Matthew 16
13When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am? 14And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets. 15He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? 16And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. 17And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. 18And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 19And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Rock of Revelation
So what was it that Jesus began to construct in Peter? Was he truly calling out Peter to become the first Pope? Not at all. The Rock upon which Christ was about to build his kingdom on, was not something that can be taught or even learned. This kingdom is not something you can obtain through observation, Jesus stated that exact thing in Luke 17:20. But it’s something that is revealed on His part, and seen on our part. It all begins here. The rock is actually the spiritual relationship through which God chooses to reveal, to unveil the light of the Lamb within us.

This is not something that men can build in you. Our direction is to simply illuminate the keys of truth that have already been offered, and are available to the church that will lead you into rooms of revelation that God has chosen to allow you to see. These revelations are not to be abused or just so you can be amused. They are for and from your relationship with God. This avenue of communication that God has chosen to reveal the truth of Christ through, will draw you into the most intimate parts and nature of God. And in return, you will truly become what you behold..

Keys of the Kingdom
The keys that Jesus gave are actually for unlocking the mind. In Matthew 7, Jesus is giving parables of the kingdom to the listeners, and he speaks about trees and fruit. On the tail end of this teaching, he goes into the passage about how people who use his name are not necessarily his followers. Their identity is in what they did, not in who they were. And these keys he’s giving Peter are not given to those who claim to know Jesus. These keys are not for the religious, they are for the sons.

These keys to loosen and to bind, are given to those who have this Peter experience of God revealing the truth of who Jesus is. The revelation of Jesus doesn’t come through the teaching of men, but by the revelation from God. And you don’t get a revelation from God unless you have a relationship with Christ. Not a religious relationship, but an actual, personal experience with having Christ “in” you and you entering into him.

Of all the abilities flesh and blood have, revealing who Jesus truly is, is not one of them. And that hasn’t changed. Only God can reveal to you who Jesus really is in you. What “we’re” attempting to do is plant those seeds of truth in you, so that his truth will manifest in you, and grow out of you. We can plant and water, but only God can make you grow. May we never lose sight of that. And as you continue to allow God to transform your thinking, there is a quickening that comes with this. There is a part of you that will become exuberant and you will want to begin to share this with others.

Not Everyone Willing to Eat His Flesh
There is nothing wrong with this desire, it’s actually following an order God established in Acts 2 where he says that you will receive “power” to BE his witness. There are two things to note with this. One, not everyone will be receptive to these kingdom truths because they are very different from what flesh and blood, the traditions of men have already established as truth. Jesus had many crowds following him for all the wrong reasons. When he went dimensional on them and started talking about eating his flesh and drinking his blood, he lost almost the entire crowd because they loved the day to day miracles and the emotions that came with it.

But when he started to reveal spiritual truth, the meat of the bread, they balked because none of them had a true relationship with Christ they were just in it as the flavor of the day. The ones that stayed, were the ones who made the commitment to follow him to the end, and even then, they couldn’t keep that promise either. (Peter denied him three times) To accept these new principles means they have to go back to the beginning and reevaluate their entire doctrine. So you may find yourself becoming a concern of the church, rather than an extension of it.

It’s Not About “Doing” It’s About “Being”
The other piece there is, the power that God gives us is not to profess or talk about him. Instead, the power he gives us is to “BE”. That’s why this can’t be “taught” in the traditional sense. It’s not learning facts and information, it’s actually experiencing a spiritual truth. To experience this, makes it much more personal. How can you experience it? To answer that, is to answer how does a woman give birth? She must first submit to a seed carrier. I must put my head in submission to my heart and let the seed of life be transferred into my spirit. And as I come into spiritual order, that seed will then be planted into my mind and truth will be birthed in my nature. This is all about reproducing after our own kind. And if I walk “in” the image of God, I will reproduce his nature in those around me.

Establishing Limitations with Good Intentions
Men of our past and present have gone to great lengths to establish and preserve boundaries which contain their belief system. They’ll tack God’s name on the front of it and assume the role of God’s mouthpiece as they advertise their wares to anyone who will listen. They inflate the necessity to become “mass-oriented” as they build monumental statues of their belief systems and continue to declare themselves as God’s messengers when all the while, the message they proclaim is one of an old establishment that was never intended to be rebuilt in the first place.

Jesus didn’t say that “Upon this rock, my kingdom will be built by men”. In fact, he made it clear that “flesh and blood did not reveal these things to you, but MY FATHER IN HEAVEN has shown these things to you.” It is not our intent to “teach” you about God in a way we believe to be the right way. If anything, we’re simply illuminists. All we’re doing is directing your attention to the light of his truth that has been there all along, and at that point, God will do the revealing to you, not man. And once you are in the vastness of his true kingdom, there is no end to what He will show you.

Spiritually Surveying the Land
He declared it himself when he said “behold I make “ALL” things new”. He didn’t say he’ll make all new things, but instead, he’ll make all things new. How? By relocating and realigning your position of understanding of who you are in Christ and who he is in you. This process you’re in right now, these words that you’re taking in right this minute, these are the tools that are evaluating your landscape to see what is needed to be filled in, in your heart, and what things have been elevated in you that need to be leveled off. When all things are level, when the balance of truth evens your understanding out, then the building can begin, but not before there first is a tearing down.

Peter is a great picture of all of us because he didn’t wait for the tearing down either. As soon as Jesus told him that wonderful prophecy of building his kingdom within him, it went straight to his head. Just as it will go to yours if you are not careful to take these necessary steps that are all in preparation for unlimited truth to flow from your heart just as it did from Christ himself.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum