APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

2018 May

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 2018 May on Sun May 06, 2018 7:32 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
May 6, 2018

All things are broken down to fit into two categories, but I do not believe we are to place one above another; we are to see them as equal in their goodness.

What I mean by this is going back to Genesis Day One with the two categories being: "to be lofty" and "to be firm"; which were translated as the words "heaven" and "earth".

But, we also know that "the Law of God" is lofty and that it is also firm, and we also know that "the Grace of God" is lofty and that it is also firm.

What I have come to understand, which I can also say as; the understanding that I have been given and brought into is that of: A finer (more detailed), understanding of "The Law of God" and "The Grace of God".

What I believe happened to mankind in his descent from grace (his descent into the grave) is; that in his own understanding mankind has placed "the Law of God" above "the Grace of God". But also that mankind, in his own understanding, can also place "the Grace of God" above "the Law of God".

Seeing these examples in the OT compared to the NT is understanding that Israel was given "the Law of God" with a taste of "the Grace of God" to be revealed in the future through Christ, but because of the long period of time between the two, through their own understanding, "grace lost its flavor and they placed "the Law of God" above " the Grace of God" thereby causing themselves to condemn Gentiles through the Law while raising themselves up in the knowledge of the Law, rather than showing the Gentiles kindness through Grace. And what I mean by that is: to God, both the Jews and the Gentiles have equal value in His eyes; despite the fact that one was given "Law" to eat with a taste of "Grace" and one was given "Grace" to eat with a taste of "Law".

But now, through the NT and the revealing of the Grace of God through Christ, given to the Gentiles, we can easily place "Grace" above "Law". Now we know through God's written word that "the Covenant of Grace" is a better covenant than "the Covenant of Law", but what still needs to be revealed inside of us is that both have equal value in the righteousness of God.

What I mean by both having equal value in the righteousness of God is: they have equal value "inside" of us and it is the revealing of "the direction" each is being projected at; and this is further understood in greater detail as "the firmament" we are brought into.

What I believe "the firmament" can be understood as; is not only as a place but His Spirit; His Spirit in which both "law" and "grace" are made known and better understood so that we do not "miss the mark" in either direction of what is being aimed or projected at. What I mean by this is: we can be at a place where when we face one direction we can also turn and face another direction without moving our feet from the place our feet are at.

What I am trying to explain, which by so many words can cause confusion, is that:

The direction "the Law of God" is always to be directed is "inward"
while
The direction "the Grace of God" is always to be directed is "outward"

It is understanding that by directing "the Law of God" inward is to put to death any condemnation towards others so that "the Grace of God" is projected through us towards others; and is this not the "Light" that others are to see when they look at us or hear our words?

For me, in what I have come to understand is: Christ being crucified before the foundation of the world is to understand that "The Word" was divided into "word(s) against" and "word(s) for". With this expanded into "words of judgment against" and 'words of judgment for".

For me, it is an understanding of: sin is a nature and what I mean by that is to see that the original meaning of the word "sin" is "to miss the mark", so expanding this is to see that the nature of man is to sin, also understood as: the nature of man is to "miss the mark".

What do we "miss the mark" with? What I believe we "miss the mark" with is "judgment". When judgment is directed at ourselves rather than directed at the sin in us, we tend to judge ourselves as unrighteous rather than judging sin as unrighteous.

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

2 Re: 2018 May on Mon May 07, 2018 4:09 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
May 7, 2018

I ended yesterday with this:

What do we "miss the mark" with? What I believe we "miss the mark" with is "judgment". When judgment is directed at ourselves rather than directed at the sin in us, we tend to judge ourselves as unrighteous rather than judging only sin as unrighteous.

This can be seen in the story of the garden if we believe that each physical thing represents something spiritual in us. What I mean by this, by what I have come to understand is:

The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil = The Law
The fruit that the tree produces = Judgment - in which judgment can be used for or against

Before Adam and Eve ate from the tree, they were naked and unashamed. If we believe that being naked is a representation of being unrighteousness, we can understand that their condition before they ate from the tree was; they were unrighteous and not ashamed. The question, I believe, that needs to be asked at this point is: Why were they unashamed of their unrighteousness? The reason I believe they were unashamed of their unrighteousness is because they could not see it, they were blind to it.

Does this not make sense in the understanding that after they ate "and the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked" (Genesis 3:7). Before they ate from the tree, they had no idea what unrighteousness was, but after they ate, they knew what unrighteousness was and they knew that they were unrighteous.

What the nature of man does here is: it sees a truth and it builds upon that without realizing what it is doing. What I mean by that is this; the last part of the previous paragraph, "they knew that they were unrighteous" is "the missing of the mark". Their judgment was directed at themselves rather then only at sin itself, they missed the mark (the bulls-eye) with their judgment; in other words, their judgment hit themselves rather then hitting only sin, they "missed the mark".

What we should get from this is: we are to understand that we are a righteous being; a righteous being with the ability to judge, but to aim that judgment at ourselves (or others) rather than only at sin is a "sin in itself". Our ability to judge is to be used for the death and destruction of "sin" not the death and destruction of ourselves or others.

This is what I believe the nature of God uses judgment for ... to judge only sin, whereas the nature of man uses judgment to not only judge sin but to judge others. Man's eyes have been opened to the judgment of sin and it is a righteous thing, but what man's eyes are still blind to is: the unrighteousness (sin) of judging others.

In short:
It is a righteous thing to judge sin
BUT
it is an unrighteous thing to judge others

To be continued .....

3 Re: 2018 May on Mon May 21, 2018 4:08 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
May 21, 2018

The other day, I came across the word that is translated "I AM" in Exodus 3:14, it is the same word that is translated as "let there be" and "and there was" in Genesis 1:3.

It is also translated as the word "was" in Genesis 1:2 (we will come back to that)

What came to mind about verse 3 was, that if we replace the words with the words "I am" we get ...

And God said, "I am light, I am light", but the question was raised in my mind as to "why is the same phrase repeated?". What came to mind with this is: when we read words, we cannot hear the tone of voice in which something is said.

This in itself is a concept of "context", the tone of voice in which something is said has to be included in the context of what was said.

My point being, that when I reread verse 3 with the words "I am" in it, it in itself became a revelation, and what I mean by that is, the reason I believe it is repeated has to do with the tone of voice in which each phrase is said with. What I mean by that is: each time it is said, it is said in a different tone of voice.

It is like the first time it is said, it is a revelation of coming to understand something more clearly, as if it is a surprise, a "wow" moment; but then, the second time it is said, it is said with conviction, you now believe the revelation that came to you.

It also goes along with the first verse in Genesis of "to be lofty" (loftiness, translated as "heaven") and "to be firm" (firmness, translated as earth); "revelation" is in the context of loftiness (surprise/wow) and that "conviction" is in the context of firmness (belief).

Believing what is revealed, is to understand that what is "revealed" becomes "firm" when it is believed.

4 Re: 2018 May on Fri May 25, 2018 4:08 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
May 25, 2018

As I was reading Matthew 13:50, "And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth"

A new perspective was given: "And shall cast them into the heart of passion: there shall be weeping and a chewing of the cud".

Because of this, even the surrounding text becomes new, and this in itself is the fulfillment of what Jesus says afterwards with "scribes" which by its original meaning; it means "writers" and it becomes a fulfillment of this in "writers".

More this weekend .....

5 Re: 2018 May on Sat May 26, 2018 1:11 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
May 26, 2018

What I wrote yesterday is the perfect example of "out of his treasure things new and old" (Matthew 13:52).

The first one:
"And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth" is the old; an old translation; an old understanding

BUT, then we move to a new one:

A new perspective: "And shall cast them into the heart of passion: there shall be weeping and a chewing of the cud".

Are we to hang on to the old or grab on to the new? And what I mean by that is; do we hang on for the sake of tradition or grab on to something that could pull us out of a very dark understanding?

I have said it before and I will say it again: "Man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God", in which I have come to understand as, we don't live by just the written word, we live by the combination of the written word AND the Spirit of the word and that is because, God's Spirit is the only one that can give us the true meaning of what was meant by what was written.

I just come to realize something that I have never heard anyone on this earth ever say before, that Jesus Himself finished the work that the mind of man started; and what I mean by that is: He used wording that would be misinterpreted, misunderstood for the completion of the death of the written word, in which He became the physical manifestation of that death, for the purpose of: so that not only the written word would be brought back to life through resurrection (through revelation), but also that the Spirit of the word would also be brought back to life through resurrection; through revelation, in which "revelation" is compared to lighting, a bright light charged with energy, charged with life and when we hear the thunder, it can frighten us or it can shake the very foundation of what we have believed by what the spirit of the world has taught us.

His written word says that "God is not a God of confusion" but yet Jesus spoke in parables and do not parables cause confusion if they are not understood?

What I have come to understand about parables is their purpose, some may not agree with me, but it makes perfect sense if you stop to think about it. The purpose of parables is not for the purpose "to keep" someone blind, but to get that person to realize that they "are" blind. And this is because, if a person can not or will not admit they are blind, how can they be healed of that blindness?

Even that might be confusing to some, so here is an explanation of why (which I have spoke about before). I find it no coincidence that just two chapters later, Christ compares blindness to "a lack of understanding", so would we not come to understand that "to lack understanding" IS "to be blind"?

So with this, if we say, "I do not understand" would that not be equivalent to saying "I am blind"?

So again, what is the purpose of a parable, it is not to cause confusion but it is to get us to realize that if we do not understand, we are blind and with this understanding, do we not have to rely on the Spirit of the word to explain it to us; every word out of the mouth of God to explain it to us?

And is not everything I just wrote, a taking from out of my treasure old and new? The death "of" the old and life "in" the new? and would this not be a greater picture of; going from the wilderness, over the river Jordan to enter into the promised land, to enter into the promised Spirit: the promised Spirit of the Word? Or do we see giants in this land; giants in these understandings that we cannot conquer?

God promised that we would inherit a land; inherit His promised Spirit, but if we want to remain in an understanding of "weeping in sorrow" (as some teach) rather than "a weeping in joy" (as I believe God reveals in His Spirit) and "a gnashing of teeth" in hell (as some teach) rather than "a chewing of the cud" (as I believe God reveals in His Spirit), then so be it, I can't and will not force you .....

but I will tell you this: if you open your heart to the written word to come in and be transformed by the renewing of the mind ..... at the same time, the Spirit of the Word will come gushing out of that open heart like an overflowing fountain of life and you will live in the Life of the Spirit; you yourself will be transformed to:

"Live in the Life of 'HIS' Spirit"

6 Re: 2018 May on Mon May 28, 2018 7:51 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
May 28, 2018

As I was rereading what I had wrote the other day, something else was brought to mind. In the story of Joseph being sold into slavery by his brothers and then Joseph becoming the one who would deliver them from the famine that was occurring throughout the land, Joseph spoke the words, "But as for you, ye thought evil against me, but God meant it unto good ..." (Genesis 50:20);

if we believe that Joseph was a type or shadow of Jesus who was to come and then become the risen Christ and that both are a personification of "the word/Word"; "the word/Word of God", do we not, by our own understanding sell words into bondage? What I mean by this is: do we not by our own understanding limit words? Limit how they are defined? Limit how they are understood?

God never ceases to amaze me in what He uses to teach us truth, to only view (see) words as literal and not view (see) them as Spiritual is to limit our own understanding of them.

What I mean by this was a revelation to me, others may have or have not yet received this revelation, but if not, it does become a seed sown, but in what kind of soil does it fall upon? What I come to understand is in language itself. If we take the subject matter of a sentence, what do the surrounding words do to that subject?

It is like looking at a family of words, the sentence is a family of words, do some words (brothers) cast another word (brother) into a pit of darkness, into confusion? Or do words (brothers) sell another word (brother) into bondage, making it a slave to another word (Pharaoh)?

Understanding, from what I have come to believe, is a process of seeing the Spiritual hidden in the physical; hidden in the literal. I believe, to have the mind of Christ is to see (understand) what we do with words, that some words have more importance than others and that we can do the same thing with people, that some people (brothers) have more importance than others.

Just like bricks in a building, so are words: Have we built God into a judge of people, or has He built Himself in us as a judge of sin, not people? Have we built Sheol, the grave (the place of the dead), into a place of eternal torment through the words of men or has He, being the judge of sin, through His Word, delivered us from what  men have built in us?

For Love to cast out fear; to cast out "the fear of death", would not what the devil built need to be destroyed?

Defining the devil is to see him as it's original definition, "the traducer"; defined as he who speaks falsely of another, in other words: he who bears false witness. Have we spoken falsely about God, that He is a judge of people rather than the judge (the ultimate authority) on what sin is?

Have we, by building God into a judge of people, built Sheol into a place of eternal torment?

Men judge other men and because of it, they build prisons to house those they have judged, so by this understanding, has not man turned God into man's image; one who has built a place to imprison those He judges; what men call hell, the place of eternal torment?

For God to create us in His image is to be a judge of sin, not a judge of people and we have all misused that privilege of judgment and directed it at people rather than at sin itself, we have missed the mark (sinned) because we have missed the mark (sinned) in ourselves.

All judgment is to be directed inward at the sin (the missing of the mark) in us NOT outward towards others at their sin judging them as a sinner for in doing so we ourselves sin in that judgment of others.

We judge sin in ourselves first (the sin of judging others) and put it to death so that the grace of God in us can shine as a light to others.

The judgment in the brothers of Joseph towards Joseph was meant for evil, but the judgment in Joseph towards his brothers was put to death in  Joseph so that the grace of God would shine towards them delivering them from the famine of grace, which is given in abundance.

To seek after the grace of God is to find it within ourselves to forgive others as we have been forgiven, NOT to hoard it for ourselves, only giving it to those who we feel deserve it and continue to judge others, for in doing so we become a mixture of judgment towards people: "judgment for some" while at the same time "judgment against others" ..... rather than being perfect in judgment: in having "judgment for people" through Grace while at the same time having "judgment against sin" through law.

In all that I have come to understand .... I believe ..... God's Law was given to show us what sin is, to be able to judge sin NOT so that we could judge others, that is what I believe is a misuse of the Law of God and I also believe that to misuse the Law of God is to sin; to misuse the Law of God is to "miss the mark".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum