APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

2018 March

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 2018 March on Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:35 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
February 26, 2018

I know this is only the tail end of February, but thought I would start March out with this concept. Even though I know it would cause a lot of controversy, I feel the need to post it.

Most view the Trinity as three, or One God in the form of three persons, but what I have come to understand is that it is not in the concept of three, but the concept of one and two. Now I know that may sound the same but it is not, because what I have been shown in this concept is that there is only one God, that God is a Holy Spirit and that this Holy Spirit has the attributes of the Father and this same Holy Spirit has the attributes of a Son.

It is not that we have three entities acting as one, but that we have one entity, the Holy Spirit that is both a Father and a Son.

It is also because of this understanding that when I read “in the name of" the three,  what I am actually reading is: "in the name of the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit" taking out the word "and" that divides it into an understanding of three ….. understood in that when I read the words “The Holy Spirit” it is the definition of the Father and the Son as one Spirit.

If this concept is still not understood, another thing I can say to try to explain it is: if a dictionary existed by God’s definitions, if you looked up “Holy Spirit” in this dictionary, it would be defined as 1. “the Father and the Son as One Spirit” 2. "One Spirit that is both a Father and a Son"

It is by this understanding that I can fully believe “There is only One God”, one God that is both a Father and a Son; also understood as "There is only one Holy Spirit that is both a Father and a Son".

Because also, for me, when Christ says "I and my Father are one" (John 10:30) speaks of one God or one Spirit, in that it should be understood as "I, Father, am one" because Christ also says, "If you have seen Me, you have seen the Father" (John 14:9) simply because they are the same person; but more so when we understand this in the context of one true God, or in other words "If you have seen Me, you have seen the Father" because they are the same Holy Spirit.

It is with this understanding of "I, the Father am one" that it makes more sense as to why they were about to stone Him by what they understood in "because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God".(John 10:33)

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

2 Re: 2018 March on Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:44 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
February 27, 2018

In addition to what I wrote yesterday I would like to add what was shown to me this morning.

The Holy Spirit was Christ being a Father to us under "the Old Covenant of Law" to teach us good and evil
THEN
This same Holy Spirit became Christ (a Son) in the flesh (God with us) to bring in "the New Covenant of Grace" to teach us what the Law could not; that being how to show mercy through the forgiveness of sin.

God being "The Holy Spirit" had to divide Himself for the purpose of teaching us "the law" and then teaching us "grace" for it would cause to much confusion to teach both (a mixture) at the same time.

It is through this understanding that both concepts of "One True God" and "Christ was crucified before the foundation of the world" can be fully understood and in alignment with each other.

And also because of this, what John wrote at the beginning of his gospel also makes perfect sense and aligns with everything else: "In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word was God" (John 1:1)

I fully believe that John completely understood this simply because of how he started his Gospel.

3 Re: 2018 March on Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:18 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
February 27, 2018

I would also like to talk about "free will", in which this is a very touchy subject also.

I believe we were given a "free will", a free will to choose, but it is because of this free will we have been given that we can choose not to believe God. Why would God allow us to not choose to believe Him? I believe it is for the purpose of: how can we fully understand what we have been given if we do not lose it? It is understanding "you don't know what you have til its gone".

This is a right, or should I say "an authority" we have been given, but what I have come to understand through everything else I have learned is that: God wants us to "give up" this authority He has given us; to "give up" this "free will" He has given us so that we can stop choosing to "not believe" that what He says will be accomplished.

But I also believe that in order for this to be accomplished in us, it has to be His doing; and it has to be His doing so that we cannot boast in that it was our decision to do so. In other words that it was Christ in us that made the decision for us and all we can do is agree; and the reason we can only agree with Him is because He granted us repentance, repentance being: the ability to think differently.

And because of this ability to think differently, we fully relinquish the authority to be able to choose "not to agree" with the truth. Which all relates to: it is all of His work in us by His Spirit and "no works" by us in the flesh.

The only thing that I see what "free will" accomplishes is; it causes our own death, because to "not believe" God is die.

4 Re: 2018 March on Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:47 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
March 1, 2018

As I was reading some posts on Tentmaker about "the serpent" in the garden, I was led to write about what I believe on this subject.

For me, "the serpent" and "the carnal mind" are one in the same, and what I mean by that is: these are just two different ways to describe the same thing.

It is because of this that I have come to understand that "the carnal mind" is the craftiest being ever created by God simply because, it can create in itself that which can be understood as something outside of itself for the purpose of taking the focus off of itself to be redirected at that which it created outside of itself.

In simpler terms; in order to not be accused of doing anything wrong, the mind creates a being that actually does not exist in order to redirect blame and then, by giving it a name, that is different than its original name, it can easily be understood as two different things thus making it real easy to deceive another that it is not what another can accuse it of being.

In my opinion, and I will emphasize the fact, that it is "only my opinion", but an opinion that I fully believe to be truth is: there are only two entities that exist, and those two entities are God and man, and that man (or mankind as a whole) in itself is the serpent and of course the first thing that is going to be said about that is: "There is no way that is true" and that is because of how crafty the mind is, it has the ability to deny who or what it is and that is for the purpose of viewing itself as better or wiser than that which it is being accused of.

We know this to be a fact in that God Himself is "The Word, the Word was with God and the Word was God", Christ Himself is "The Word" that exists outside of Himself to explain who God (the Father) is; and in the same way, the mind being so crafty, created "the word" (devil/Satan) that exists outside of itself to explain who it isn't, that being the father of lies.

The mind can be so complex and so simple at the same time in that it can create a lie that it itself will fully believe in order to not believe who God says it is. The reason I believe this to be true is that God Himself knows this to be true in that He Himself knows that He had the capability to become whatever He wanted before He ever created anything physical, but He Himself chose not to become that which He could have been in His thoughts, He put them to death before they had a chance to grow into something more than it could have been, and in order for man to completely understand this, man has to go through the same process.

To be continued .....

5 Re: 2018 March on Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:25 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
March 2, 2018

IMO ... by giving "the traducer" a name (the devil) and by giving "the accuser" a name (Satan) and since the first thing that comes to mind with these two is "evil" we tend to forget their original meanings:

traducer means: one who speaks maliciously and falsely of; slander; defame

accuser means: one who accuses

when the words traducer and accuser are used; it describes all of mankind

but when the words (names) are used (the devil or Satan); we tend to only assign them to the evilest of people throughout history

So how crafty and subtle is the carnal mind that it can take the focus off itself and deny that it is not the devil, yet it traduces (speaks maliciously and falsely of others) and also deny that it is not Satan, yet it accuses others.

IMO ..... the "carnal mind" is the serpent, it is the devil, it is Satan and of course the first thing the carnal mind does is deny that this is true, the "carnal mind" always finds someone or something else to blame so it is not held accountable.

and this same principle applies to the word "evil", its original meaning means: hurtful; by using the word "hurtful" it can describe all of mankind, but use the word "evil" and it is assigned to describe a much smaller group of people.

How crafty is the carnal mind to use a more intense description (evil) to take the focus off itself which is included in the subtle description (hurtful).

We all became the enemy of God and God let it happen to show His glory, to show us what He is capable of doing and what I fully believe it is: He is capable of saving us from ourselves.

6 Re: 2018 March on Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:07 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
March 4, 2018

"Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man, but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man." (Matthew 15:11)

In what I have come to understand, this is speaking of "what we say", it is "the words" that we speak that defile ourselves, for they reveal the mind and heart of the speaker.

If what is said by one is seen as untrue and the one who sees it as untrue says so, does this person become "an accuser", accusing the other of being a liar? By this, does not he himself who has said "it is untrue" defile himself in becoming "an accuser" and he is not even aware of it?

And does the person who spoke in the first place, when someone says "what he spoke is untrue", become someone who can accuse from their mind but does not speak it so from the mouth because in his heart he hears "Do not become an accuser also"? and if it is not spoken from the mouth, has not "the accuser" been put to death in that person so as to not proceed out of his mouth?

"the prince of the power of the air" is the word that proceeds from our mouth and if our words accuse another, have they not come from "the accuser". the Father of lies? Is not a prince, he who rules in the same kingdom as his father?

Just as God spoke and gave birth to His Son (His Word), so does "the father of lies", "the accuser"  give birth to his son (his word/prince). The difference between the sons are: one Son (Word) "builds up" while the other son (word) "tears down"; this is how to distinguish between the two.

But we also know that God's Son tears down the works of "the traducer" (the devil) and if what we believe is a lie and we don't know that it is a lie, does not Christ become our enemy when he tries to tear down those "works of the traducer (the devil)"?

A lie is only exposed by the truth, but if the truth is not believed then we remain in the darkness of the lie we believe to be truth (how great is that darkness). This is why only God is the One who can expose the lie for what it is, so that no man can boast. If God's Holy Spirit speaks through someone, do those words "build up" or "tear down", or do they do both at the same time through the concept of exchange.

But to tear down everything at once before you start to build the new would be devastating to the one who was torn down and left with nothing whatsoever, be left empty; void; desolate. The grace of God is not to completely tear down all at once but to do it gently. The best example I can give to understand this concept is the removal of bricks one at a time from a foundation and be replaced with new bricks. It is an exchange of the new for the old.

The reason I only used the example of a foundation is because I believe that in God's kingdom there are no walls, and what I mean by that is: in everything that God says is just as important as anything else He says. It is the nature of man to place more value on one thing over another when it comes to what God says, placing one brick upon another as in a wall rather than placing them beside one another as in a foundation, a solid foundation upon which we walk.

It is through this that I have come to understand that we are not to place the law of God above the grace of God, we are to be a person of grace walking on a foundation of grace and not a person of law that walks on the foundation of grace, accusing others of breaking the law of God. "The strength of sin is the law" (1 Corinthians 15:56).

7 Re: 2018 March on Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:57 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
March 7, 2018

What if both statements in the garden turned out to be true. What I mean by that is: the first statement "for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die" (Genesis 2:17) and the statement "ye shall not surely die"(Genesis 3:4) are both true. The first thing that would come to mind of course is: because they contradict each other you would say; "That is impossible".

But does that not go against what Scripture says:
"With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible." (Matthew 19:26)
and also
"With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." (Mark 10:27).
and also
"The things which are impossible with men are possible with God." (Luke 18:27)

Now someone might say that this Scripture is being taken out of context, but is not all Scripture inspired by God and would we not have to take it within the context of the whole Bible and not just a part of it?

So, do you believe that "all things are possible with God"? and if so, would not the next logical question be, "How is that possible?"

8 Re: 2018 March on Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:02 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
March 10, 2018

The simplest of things can make the biggest difference. At this moment I have no idea where the Lord is taking me with what I just read, but I will follow through with it to its conclusion.

It is the word "this" in Genesis 2:23, this simple word, and because it is such a simple word, it can easily be overlooked. Looking at the definition of the word in original form in the Hebrew it means: irregular feminine of H2089; this (often used adverbially): - hereby (-in, -with), it, likewise, the one (other, same), she, so (much), such (deed), that, therefore, these, this (thing), thus.

and now when we look at the meaning of the word H2089, we get the meaning of: by permutation for H7716; a sheep, -lamb.

This word "permutation" means: alteration, transformation, in which the word "permute" from which it originated, means: to alter, change, but also in an understanding of; a changing of order in the mathematical sense. For example: taking the order of abc and changing it to acb.

With all these things added to the understanding of the simple word "this", that it can be viewed as a sheep or lamb, in which Jesus Christ is also compared to, is this a picture of what will be sacrificed?

And if we understand that before Eve gave birth to any children, that she was a virgin, with the word "virgin" being a representation of "purity"; is all this an understanding of: the purity of the Word of God will be sacrificed? But also understood as "an alteration" in the sense of a different order, is it the sacrifice of something that is "out of order"? or even understood as "a reverse order" as in the changing of the order of "abc" to "cba"?

Also, when we look at the word H7716 with its meaning of: probably from H7582 through the idea of pushing out to graze; a member of the flock, that is a sheep or goat; - (lesser, small) cattle, ewe, lamb, sheep. With this added in, is it no wonder that Eve ate of the tree because she was designed to be pushed (or could be pushed) out to graze; pushed out to eat?

And also, digging even deeper what we see with the word H7582 which means: a primitive root; to rush; by implication to desolate: - be desolate, (make a) rush (-ing), (lay) waste:

So with all of this; is this a physical manifestation, understood in more detail of: "and the earth was without form and void." (Genesis 1:2), understood as "the earth (Eve) became desolate and empty? Did Eve convince herself that she was desolate (lay waste), empty (void) of the knowledge of good and evil and she was in a rush, impatient, to acquire it?

And is all this, by the work of Christ on the cross a reversal of that curse, the putting to death of impatience (a rushing to acquire the knowledge of good and evil), through patience and the understanding of the knowledge of good and evil through "patient reasoning" by the Holy Spirit in which He sent?

Is all this to understand that mankind would become: that which pushes (forces) people out to graze (eat) before they are ready; before their due time through the fear of death, through the fear of only so much physical time to acquire it before it is too late? Is this not rushing it?

to be continued ......

9 Re: 2018 March on Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:56 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
March 14, 2018

What I consider one of the most perplexing things that the mind has a hard time comprehending is that what takes place in the book of Revelation can take place inside of a person on an individual level in the mind before it actually takes place on a corporate level in this physical existence.

What I mean by this is: that if we understand that God's Holy Spirit is the Lake of Fire, also understood as our baptism of fire, that God takes "these concepts" or even understood as "these perceptions" (precepts)of Satan, the devil, the beast, the false prophet, the devils messengers and casts them into His Spirit in us and we come to find out, they are not what we think they are, because did not Adam give names to all the beasts of the field that God brought before him? Are we not God's field? Have we not all died in Adam?

If we understand that even God's word can seem to contradict itself through some things like God says "do not kill" which Christ says to even get angry is to murder, but yet through the majority of the Old Testament God is angry at mankind and also kills mankind, is that to say that there is righteous anger; righteous murder? That does not make sense?

Did God, the Holy Spirit, crucify himself before the foundation of the world and become both "a Father" and "a Son" but was never really divided because a house divided can not stand, but it is to be understood as "the Holy Spirit" has the attributes; or we could say "characters" of both "a Father" and "a Son", each playing their part at the proper time? Has or does our own mind separate all that God has meant to be understood as "One"? and if so, for what purpose?

Looking forward with excitement where He will lead me with this.

10 Re: 2018 March on Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:40 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
March 16, 2018

There is a "voice of opposition" in this world, no matter where we go, we will find it as long as one speaks and what is spoken is not agreed with by someone else. Do we find this in ourselves? Yes, the quote: "We are our own worst enemy" has more truth in it than most will even consider, let alone admit.

Because any understanding or belief that is new by one; ..... will always cause opposition to what is not understood or believed by another, and this in itself ... IS inside of ourselves ... in that our own heart and mind can oppose each other.

But, to understand that even our own voice; that "voice of opposition" inside of ourselves is for a purpose .....

To be continued .....

11 Re: 2018 March on Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:05 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
March 17, 2018

When we are thinking about things, we know we can carry on a conversation in our minds with ourselves, but do we ever consider that during this conversation within our mind, that it is a conversation between us and God? And what I mean by this is within the aspect of thoughts and questions.

The apostle Paul tells us "we are to take every thought captive in obedience to Christ, so if a thought enters our mind that goes against what we understand or believe already, that voice of opposition says "it can't be true" and because we place no value on that which is not true, it is easily discarded and thrown away.

Now I ask the question, if a thought enters our mind, how do we know that it was not God who placed that thought there? Did we take it captive or did we just throw it away as if it was trash? Do we treat it as something that is going to infect us and we might die? But doesn't God's Spirit work in the same way, that something He says changes our way of thinking? and is that not the principle of "the renewing of the mind", that the old passes away (dies) replaced by the new? And is that not the principle of "increase" and "decrease" (an exchange)?

How can we grow in understanding if thoughts are constantly discarded simply because we don't see it as possible? Does that not also go against what His Word says, "with God, all things are possible"? And if it be a "voice of opposition" and if it is God putting that thought in our mind, would not God Himself become an adversary to us? and should we not apply that same principle to ourselves and see ourselves as an adversary to God if a thought is rejected?

And also if the thoughts are from God, would it not also go against the principle of "man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God". How do we honestly know that the thought placed there did not proceed from the mouth of God? Because if we believe we have the Spirit of God in us, would that not be from the mouth of God?

Has God's Spirit in us become a "voice of opposition" in us and we are constantly rejecting what He is trying to tell us?

And would not this same voice be "a voice of reason"?

12 Re: 2018 March on Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:46 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
March 20, 2018

So many truths to speak about and a physical lifetime does not even come close to enough time to understand them let alone write about.

In which, this statement itself is a picture of "falling short of the glory of God", which can also be understood as "a life in the flesh" comes short of the glory of God.

This is what I have come to understand about the difference between "a life in the flesh" and "a life in the spirit"

"a life in the flesh" has limits
"a life in the Spirit" has no limits

And even this is not veering off the path of what I was speaking about previously about "a voice of opposition" and that same voice being "a voice of reason" simply because a voice of opposition can say "there are limits (there are ends)" but a voice of reason can say "there are no limits (there are no ends)". but also this is understood by the voice of reason that to speak of "an end" is to speak of "the end of a part" while at the same time can speak of "no end of the whole".

This is what I also see (understand) in Scripture, that anytime Scripture speaks of an end, it is always a reference to "the end of something" while at the same time being "the beginning of something else". Which is a deeper understanding of Christ (the Word) when He says, I am "the beginning" and "the end" because He is both at the same time in a single instant.

This is what I saw in the parable of the mustard seed, in that Christ spoke about good seed and tares, because "seed" is an example of "a beginning" and "the tare" is an example of "an end", simply because when it is spoken of as "a tare" it is an example of a mature plant whereas the example of "the seed" is the beginning of a plant that will mature.

Seeing this we can get an understanding of "a tare" being an example of "something" that has reached an end and also as "someone" who has reached an end. But to not see that this end is also a new beginning of another part stops our growth. The children of God are constantly maturing, there is no end to maturing in God's kingdom; but there are ends to parts of maturing by knowing we are in a constant state of maturing.

13 Re: 2018 March on Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:34 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
March 25, 2018

How can anyone explain to another what they understand if the other is not willing to listen? And if another is not willing to listen, "how" does the one who is not being listened to feel; and "what" do they feel?

When we consider God as "a Spirit that cannot die", how would He explain to another being what He feels when someone will not listen to what He knows to be truth? Do we ever consider that the only way for God to get us to understand His feelings is through the example of death? Do we ever consider that what we feel and experience in the flesh is what God can feel and experience in the Spirit? Do we ever consider that the whole purpose for the creation of the flesh is to understand what the Spirit can experience?

In what I have come to understand about the heart of God, in order for us to fully understand the depths of what His heart feels; the extreme depth of what He feels, for me it is to understand:

"death" is the only way for God to get us to understand "the extreme depth of what He feels".

14 Re: 2018 March on Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:50 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
March 30, 2018

As I have said in the past, there are so many things to understand, that this short physical existence (life span) is not enough time to understand the depth of His written word.

In what I have come to understand in the examples of the Bible is that each can represent different things at different times in our growth in understanding, and that is simply because of what God adds each time.

It is just like the growing of a tree, it starts as a seed, then grows to maturity to bear fruit, but the tree itself does not stop growing, it gets bigger to bear even more fruit than it did in its first year of maturity; the first year of being able to bear fruit.

But this too is getting ahead of all that is added, what I mean by this is all the things involved in the growing of a tree.

1. a seed
2. the ground
3. water
4. a sprout
5. sunlight
6. air
7. leaves
8. trunk
9. branches
10. leaves

Not to mention all the actions that take place

1. planting of the seed
2. the drawing in of water and nutrients from the ground
3. the bringing to life what was dormant in the seed
4. breaking through the shell of the seed
5. creating roots
6. breaking through the surface of the ground
7. taking in sunlight
8. creating branches
9. creating leaves
10. taking in air
11. giving off carbon monoxide
12. and so much more

Each one of these is an example of us growing in Christ; an example of us growing in truth. To think that we can even imagine the depth of what actually takes place on the microscopic level can be mind blowing.

We have been given the basics of understanding, but what is still hidden is an ever expanding wealth of knowledge of what takes place in us spiritually.

To consider each step of the process of growing, with growing as the big picture and that process being broken down into different steps is the same thing we can see in life itself. What I mean by that is, we know that we have different stages of development of physical life, infancy, childhood, young adult and adulthood, each one of these having to do with certain ages of development.

Do we ever consider that mankind, as a whole, is God watching His child grow, that mankind throughout the span of time is a single child made up of many individuals. Do we ever consider with the understanding that "a day is like a thousand years" to God, that in the grand scheme of things, mankind, as a whole, is only six days old and he (mankind) is just beginning his seventh day of life, since according to the Bible, mankind has only been around for six thousand years?

Do we view ourselves as infants, completely dependent on Him for everything; and what I mean by that is; when we have developed physically to an age that we are able to understand, do we trust others; other people in the world to tell us who God is, making them our parent for understanding God or should we go directly to the source?

In our stages of development, at what age should a person be able to think for themselves when it comes to understanding God? Should there not come a time when we are no longer dependent on the people of the world to understand God? Ask yourself this question, why do the churches of this world want to remain our parent when it comes to God?

To leave our parents and cling to our wife is now to be understood as: we leave the churches of the world and cling to God's Holy Spirit for guidance.

To be continued .....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum