APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

2017 November

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 2017 November on Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:52 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
November 5, 2017

"and the leaves of the tree ... for the healing of the nations" (Rev 22:2)

First off, in this verse the word "were" was added by the translators of the King James Version (KJV), hence the three periods (...). This word puts these two statements in the context of the past, which I do not believe it is how it should be understood.

When Christ says "the kingdom of God is at hand" (Mark 1:15) it is a reference to the present, which applies to today as much as it did then. If any word is to be added it should have been the word "are", denoting present tense because the Spirit of Christ is always present with us.

This part of the verse speaks of the "leaves", it is the main focus because the second part is stating the purpose of the "leaves". The purpose of the leaves is "for the healing of the nations".

When we look at a tree that is covered with leaves and by understanding that Christ is the "Tree of Life", would it not be reasonable to say that this is an example of the garment of Christ which can easily be understood as "the righteousness of Christ"? Because is not the righteousness of Christ for the purpose of healing? Healing us from our own unrighteousness?

When we go back to Garden of Eden and look at Adam and Eve and that God Himself covered them with the skins of animals, this too is a picture of the righteousness of Christ. Since we know that animals were sacrificed and that they are to be a picture of what was to come; that being: Christ crucified.

When we understand how all these things relate to each other, we get a greater understanding of what is trying to be said through His Spirit to us. In other words; our understanding is expanding and this is a picture of us growing in understanding. It is what is taking place inside of us.

Looking back at the part of the verse that says: "the leaves of the tree", we see a phrase that can easily be seen as an image in our mind, but hidden within that image is an understanding, and that understanding has to come from God through His Spirit which resides in our heart.

The renewing of the mind is the process we enter into of "making all things new" (Revelation 21:5) because with this image of "the leaves of the tree" we can now understand as "the righteousness of Christ". It is no longer just a "natural" understanding, it has become a "spiritual" understanding. The apostle Paul understood this well when he said "first the natural and then the spiritual" (1 Corinthians 15:46).

Now, because we have a new understanding (a spiritual one) of "the leaves of the tree" being "the righteousness of Christ" we can now better understand the second part "for the healing of the nations".

The word "nations" is plural for a purpose, it is to understand that when we look at the world in a "natural" understanding, we see this world is divided into different nations, this has now started to become a spiritual understanding because we can see "division" in the world as a whole by it being plural.

It is becoming a "spiritual" understanding because we are being shown something that is not obvious; in other words: being shown something that is hidden.

The word "nations" is a word that describes "people" and because we know for a fact that the people of this world are divided, not just in the geographical sense of different nations but also in a spiritual sense of different religions. From this we can also understand that within each religion there are divisions, thus we get different denominations within each religion.

Does it make any sense that if we are to be "one with Christ" that so many divisions exist within the same religion? When I was first given a hunger for the truth this was not clearly seen, in other words: it was not clearly understood why there were so much division within the body of Christianity. It was not until His Spirit showed me these divisions and, that since God is infinite, so is His understanding that in order to continue to grow in His understanding, we need to be moved from a limited understanding into an ever expanding understanding, we need to keep growing.

When we start to study the Bible on our own, and I mean study it by seeing the original meanings of the words, God starts showing us things that others may not see or understand. The problem with this is, when we go to others who have been there for years with excitement about what we have been shown and they do not see or understand what we are excited about, they can easily say "we are leaning on our own understanding" and without even knowing what they are doing by saying that, to the young in understanding they are saying "you need to continue to depend on us for understanding" which can kill the Spirit of the Word in us.

This is what the religious at the time of Christ were thinking, Christ was taking away their power over the people, taking away the peoples dependence on them to understand the Scriptures.

I can go on and on about this, but to steer someone away from religion is not my intent because they have a purpose in God's plan, but until God reveals their purpose to the heart of someone searching for the truth it is not clearly seen.

Getting back to this word "nations", because it is plural we see division and because "a house divided cannot stand" (Matthew 12:25), we can come to understand that the purpose of "the righteousness of Christ" is to put an end to not only the division in the world (of nations); but an end to the divisions within nations of different beliefs (religions).

This can only take place by the work of God in us first on an individual level (a person as a part of the whole) before it can take place on the corporate level (a people as a whole).

Understanding this part of the verse "and the leaves of the tree ... for the healing of the nations" is seeing it the spiritual understanding of "the righteousness of Christ ... for the healing of division" and not just a division among people; but a division within ourselves.

Recognizing the division within ourselves is to see the division of our own mind and heart, for when God, who resides in our heart speaks out of His understanding (His mind), it is His mind (in our heart) that is in opposition to our own mind. In other words, God becomes an adversary to our mind because of what we believe to be true and what is truth.

Truth comes from the heart despite the fact that the mind can believe something is true.

God is all about reconciliation, the reconciliation of mankind to Himself and through natural understandings we get spiritual understandings by and through His Spirit which resides in our hearts from where He renews our minds by reconciliation.

And by and through the Spirit of God what is hidden in the natural (a Spiritual understanding) is revealed; in other words God said "Let there be light" (Genesis 1:3): because the darkness (veil) was rent in two:

"and the leaves (and the righteousness) of the tree (of the Tree of Life/Christ) ... for (its reason/its purpose) the healing (the reconciliation) of the nations (of the division among and in ourselves)."

"And the righteousness of Christ ... its purpose is for the reconciliation of the division among ourselves" (Rev 22:2) on the corporate level.

AND

"And the righteousness of Christ ... its purpose is for the reconciliation of the division in ourselves to God" (Rev 22:2) on the individual level.

Because when mankind is reconciled to God on the individual level then each individual is reconciled to others on the corporate level in this physical world.

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

2 Re: 2017 November on Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:54 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
November 6, 2017

Loneliness is a death suffered that necessitates life

All Truth is contained within this one statement, in the same way "all truth is contained within even a single word"

3 Re: 2017 November on Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:16 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
November 12, 2017

I still continue to find it amazing how God will answer our questions. I asked for understanding the parable of the man who would tear down his barns to build a greater one for storing his fruits and goods.

It was through someone on another Christian chat board that brought up the "near death experience" (NDE) of a man and wanted to know how to debunk it.

Coming to understand that what we experience is our barn and what we come to believe because of that experience is the fruit, the goods that we store in that experience.

This man's NDE was a trip to hell and back and he has wrote about it, I do not know if it is a book or just an article, but it is stirring up fear in a lot of people.

I truly believe that this man experienced what he did, but does or can this man "see into" this experience for what it is? What I mean by this is: I truly believe this man received a vision and experienced that vision and because of what I have come to understand, I believe this man has received "a revelation".

Because we are both flesh and spirit, we can receive "a revelation of the flesh" or we can receive "a revelation of the Spirit". The thing is; can we, if we lack the understanding of telling them apart, know what we actually did experience?

Revelation, by what I have come to understand, always reveals the nature of spirit, and what I mean by this is: revelation always reveals whether someone's spirit is "of the flesh nature" or "of the Spirit nature", in other words, whether it's nature is "of men" or "of God".

I believe this man's experience, his revelation, is a revelation of the flesh nature that is prominent in a man's spirit. Fear is the greatest motivator to get someone "to believe" something that is not true or "to do" something they would not normally do. To put it plainly, fear is a tool used by men to control the thoughts and actions of others.

In the Old Testament it says "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom" (Psalm 111:10 and Proverbs 9:10). So let me ask, is the nature of God to use fear to control our thoughts and actions? Is God's nature the same as man's? In the New Testament it says "God is Love" (1 John 4:8 ), so let me ask this question also, is the nature of God to use love to control our thoughts and actions?

His word also says, "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." (1 John 4:18).

Does it make any sense that God would put fear into us just to cast it out again? Or are we to understand all this as God is casting out the fear that men put into us? I believe the second statement that; God casts out the fear that men put into us, because the flesh nature of men (fear) is always in opposition to the Spirit nature of God (love).

Understanding that fear is a signal that something is wrong in our own spirit, and what I mean by that is: fear is the signal that we are about to move from God's nature of love (which produces the fruit of rest/peace) into man's nature of fear (which produces the fruit of unrest/no peace) and because of this unrest we feel we need to do something about it rather than be still and know that He is God and will cast out the cause of unrest (fear).

Just like pain is a signal that something is wrong in our physical body and we go to a doctor to find out the cause ..... so is fear a signal that something is wrong in our spirit and we go to the great physician to find out the cause. Do we believe that man's nature is the cause of our fears, whether it comes from within ourselves or from an outside source of another who is also living in fear?

So let me ask this question of you, do you believe that this man's revelation was one of God's nature or of man's nature? Does God draw us unto Himself through love or does He draw us unto Himself through fear?

Because I believe that this man's revelation was a revelation of the flesh nature of men, in what mankind does to itself, using fear to control the thoughts and actions of others, it was through this example that the Lord give me an understanding of the parable of "the greater barn".

Because our spirit is a life that all experiences are stored in, is this man going to have a greater life because of his experience? Is he now going to be recognized as someone with authority because of his experience? Meaning are people going to go to him for understanding or will he point them towards Christ? And if he points others towards Christ, is he going to use fear, the fear of going to hell, to get them to come to Christ?

Again, men use fear to draw others to Christ, God uses love to draw others to His Son. Of which nature are we to point others to Christ, fear or love? Understanding that through love, it takes longer to draw others to Christ, and love (God's Spirit) is patient, fear is a shortcut because man's spirit is impatient, and it is impatient because it believes there is a limited amount of time, that we only have the time we are physically alive to come to Christ.

If God's understanding of all things is unlimited, the nature of God knows for a fact that man "cannot" understand everything within a limited amount of time, whereas the nature of man says we "have to" in order to be saved. But what are we being "saved from", hell or our own ignorance of God's nature?

Man's own ignorance of God's nature is what gave birth to the idea of hell and fear is the power of this idea.

So what is "the greater barn" that all of our experiences (fruits/goods) will be stored in?

"the greater barn" is "a greater spirit of fear"

to be continued .....

4 Re: 2017 November on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:34 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
November 13, 2017

A person wrote this on another board:

I'm Ash (a male). I was born in the late seventies. I don't have much of a heart warming story to tell, so I'll keep it brief. I am was raised  Catholic, though I'm actually closer to being an agnostic or an atheist. The main reason of mine for not truly believing in a god is because a hypothetically good, benign, and all powerful deity would not allow any suffering, and yet in all of the religions of the world, all of the gods allows suffering, including the biblical one (OT and NT). So then what is the point of God saving all if he didn't  protect people from harm in the first place (i.e. Adam and Eve). Then the idea that he has all of these corrupt institutions, the hegemony, slavery, monarchies, etc. and that he demands total subjugation and worship from his followers shows this 'god's' true character. Jesus is no better, the Angels are no better, Satan his demons and the antichrist aren't any better. They all want the same thing. So no, I am not a fully convinced bible believer or a christian though I have an open mind.

This was my reply:

For me, it is understanding what God says through His written word, "There is none like me"

and it is seeing the difference between "believing" something is true and "knowing" something is true

Yes, we can "believe" that statement is true, but do we "know" it is true; do we know it as "TRUTH"

The only way God could prove that statement to be truth is to create a place (the physical universe) where He cannot be physically seen (yet some of mankind did in His Son who walked this earth), but where His presence can be physically felt and heard, and that is because He lives inside us, for some only a dormant seed that has yet to be watered to start the growing process.

We cannot find God by searching this outside world, we find Him only by looking inward, into ourselves, for the kingdom of God is within us and that is where He resides.

The reason we see so much suffering and death in this physical world is because outside the presence of God exists "all that He is not" and until we search for "all that He is" inside of ourselves, death and suffering will continue to be manifested through this corrupted flesh in this physical world.

To understand more than what God is "all that is good" is to want to understand "all that He is not", thus the reason He allowed (did not prevent/protect) us to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, the tree of the knowledge of "all that He is" and "all that He is not"

He allowed (did not prevent/protect) us to eat so God could prove to us that "There is none like Him", it had to become Truth to us, not just something that is true.

In other words, it had to become His Son (Truth) in us, someone we "KNOW" not "just" someone we "believe", though believing is part of the process

Hearing is the beginning of the process of believing and believing leads to knowing and "knowing" is the revealing of Truth

Which relates to the pattern of the Tabernacle:
We "hear" in the outer court (we hear in the Spirit)
We "believe" in the inner court (we believe in the Son)
We "know" in the Holy of Holies (we know in the Father)

We know the Father in/by/through believing the Son (the Word) in/by/through hearing in their Spirit which is One

and I posted this on another board:

Hell (defined as a place of ET) is a desire in the hearts of men to control the thoughts and actions of others through a mind focused on fear

Fear is the greatest weapon in the devils arsenal

5 Re: 2017 November on Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:58 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
November 20, 2017

This morning as I was reading some threads on a Christian chat board, there was one that caught my attention, it had to do with "strongholds".

As I dwelled in this word, I found that it is a place of limitation and to come to an understanding of true freedom is to be released from this stronghold; this place of limitations.

To go beyond this place of limitation is to be brought into a new way of thinking, that way of thinking is: "what we thought was impossible becomes possible."

In this new place that is now limitless, we can find that God is more than we could ever imagine: He is more loving than we ever thought possible.

In this place of no limits we find that God's law is to show us what sin is, and judgement is for the purpose of judging "what" is sin and "what" is not .... it was not intended to be used for judging "who" is sinning and "who" is not ... even though it was not intended to be used for judging sinners that is what the nature of man uses it for.

The apostle Paul tells us that "the strength of sin is the law" (1 Corinthians 15:56) and when we use the law to accuse others of sinning, are we not becoming Satan himself? Is this not true that the original meaning of Satan is "the accuser"?

So, with this in mind, what is sin? From what I come to understand through this is: "to accuse" someone of sin "IS" sin, which by this we also understand what Christ Himself said: "For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again." (Matthew 7:2).

To say that God will judge us as a sinner, "accuse" us of being sinners after we physically die and face Him is to say that God Himself sins and that God Himself is Satan, "the accuser" and we know that is an impossibility.

Is what we thought impossible become possible, that God will sin against us by accusing and judging us as sinners? It is only by coming to understand that this IS an impossibility can we come to the conclusion that God can forgive us of our sins even after we die.

"and as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment." (Hebrews 9:27); men will use this verse to say that God will become our accuser in the judgment; but this word "judgment" means "a tribunal" which we can understand as a trial, but is the judgment God comes to in this trial going to be one "for us" or "against us", "if God be for us, who can be against us" (Romans 8:31).

Understanding that the heart of God is "for us" and it is the heart of man that is "against us".  

The reason the heart of man is "against us" is because the heart of man sees itself as better than another, and the reason the heart of God is "for us" is because He sees us all in the same way. God does not show favoritism but the heart of man does.

The heart of man is his stronghold, it keeps his spirit in the prison of believing He is not sinning by accusing others of sin. But if we are all transgressors of the law (which we are/were), that there are none righteous, the only "just" thing to do is condemn all of us by the law or save us all by grace; for it is not a "just" decision to save some and not others if there are none righteous.

The greatest lie that man can believe is that he will not die by eating the knowledge of good and evil because he does not understand that to accuse others of sin is sinning, it is missing the mark and the mark is Christ Himself, the embodiment of "the forgiveness of sin".

Christ is the physical manifestation of the heart of the Father, His heart of forgiveness.

6 Re: 2017 November on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:56 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
November 24, 2017

On the Tentmaker website, one of the threads that is being discussed right now involves the three temptations of Christ in the wilderness, they see the manifestations of these (the results) in people of religion but do not see the cause inside of the person.

Again (what I have spoken about before), that all physical examples are examples used to help us understand what takes place inside of us spiritually.

What we also need to understand is that anything we do or say can always be related to one of the temptations, but also that when one temptation takes place, the other two will immediately follow, which also means that all three will always take place and what we do or say will always be the result of failing one of them.

When we look at the order that they take place, we see that they differ between the gospels of Matthew and Luke. In both of them the temptation of turning a stone in bread is the first, but the other two temptations are reversed.

In Matthew:
(1) stone into bread
(2) taken up to the pinnacle of the temple
(3) shown all the kingdoms

In Luke:
(1) stone into bread
(2) shown all the kingdoms
(3) taken up to the pinnacle of the temple

What I have come to understand about this difference is that after the first one takes place, one or the other of the other two will take place and then the third. It doesn't matter which one of the two takes place next, but seeing that one or the other will take place after the first.

Before we come to an understanding of the other two, I believe we first have to understand the first, because by understanding the first one we then can better understand the other two. So let's begin with the first one.

Let's begin with what led up to this first temptation, Christ had fasted for forty days and forty nights and then He became hungry. It is this hunger (that the devil knows of) that becomes his motive to tempt Christ to turn a stone into bread. Now we know that this example is a physical example, in that we understand the concept of being physically hungry, but understanding that this is to be understood as something spiritual, we need to see this as a spiritual hunger.

Would you agree that "hunger" in the physical sense can be understood as "desire" in the spiritual sense? What I mean by this is: would you agree that "to be hungry" is equal to "a desire to eat"? I would have to say that everyone can completely understand this principle.

What the devil is trying to get Christ to do because of this hunger (a desire to eat) is to change "a stone into bread" in order to satisfy this desire to eat, in other words; to change something "that is not to be eaten" (the tree of the knowledge of good and evil) into something "that can be eaten" in order to satisfy the desire to eat.

If we see the "stone as law" and we see "bread as Christ", with Christ Himself being "the means of our salvation", have men failed in this temptation by turning "the law" into "the means of our salvation" rather than seeing "Christ" as "the means of our salvation"?

When Christ says: "Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?" (Matthew 7:9). How many people do you know, that when they are searching for or ask for "the Bread of Life" are given "a law" instead?

How many times do we hear from men of religion, "You must do this" and they give a long list of all the things they "must do" in order to get something in return, namely salvation. They have turned everything into a law that "must" be obeyed in order to satisfy the desire to be saved, the hunger to be saved.

Why do people have a desire to be saved? Because it is a desire of God, but they are taught that they are on the road to hell, a place of eternal torment if they do nothing to prevent it. Understanding that this is putting "the fear of death" into the minds of people and they have no idea that it is even happening.

Last edited by J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D. on Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

7 Re: 2017 November on Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:05 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
November 26, 2017

What I found interesting in the second temptation (in Luke, the third in Matthew) is that Luke uses the word "devil" - the traducer but with the words of Christ, He calls him Satan - "the accuser" ..... what was Satan accusing Him of?

Hidden in the words of the devil, the twisting of words, "All this power will I give thee" is an accusation that Christ lacked power, a lack of power to rule "over" the kingdoms He was shown, which we know His intent is not to rule "over" but to rule "with".

With this being said and we know that "the kingdom of God is within us", when the devil/Satan showed him all the kingdoms in the world in a moment of time, is this seeing all of mankind (separate kingdoms) from the beginning of time until the end of time?

We already understand that the nature of man is to rule "over" another and the nature of Christ is to rule "with" another, so I believe this temptation is about ruling "over" rather than "with", this is also understood with what EW pointed out ..... that mankind is to be a free-will offering because love does not force another to do something.

Ruling "over" is forcing ... ruling "with" is not .... God wants us to freely give up our ways for His "Way", freely give up our truth for His "Truth", freely give up our life for His "Life"

but God will not condemn us if we do not because "to not know Him" "IS" a darkness (lack of understanding) to our soul and when it is revealed that we didn't know Him this darkness (lack of understanding) will become a condemnation to self/soul leading to repentance.

How glorious are His ways that "ALL" will know Him.

Rosered posted a question:

What do you think of when you consider the cross of Jesus Christ?

I know it has been awhile since anyone posted on this thread, but I'm a little slow at catching up on all the threads.

I think of everything, it is an ever expanding garden of truth, but I know specifics are in order.

For me it is the separation of our spirit "from" our flesh, whereas our spirit was bound to the flesh (and it's ways) and could not freely lay it down for the sake of another ...... but now, because of the work of Christ, both on the cross and within us (which is the same truth) we can freely lay down what we could not before:

Namely: "I can now lay down any judgment of a sinner and forgive them"

In other words I now have the freedom to lay down "any judgment in the flesh through the law" in order to "forgive by the Spirit through Love" which is the essence of Grace

It is this Truth that has now become my life; "His Life in me"

Blessings sister rose for that question

8 Re: 2017 November on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:17 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
November 27, 2017

What is the essence of God? For me, and I believe should be and will be, the essence of God is "Love". We can come to an understanding that "the law" is a part of God, but it is not who He is.

And to break that down even farther is to understand that God judges, but being "a judge of sinners" is not who He is. And what I mean by this is: He can judge "what is sin" in the sinner but He does not judge "the sinner.

"Sin" is what God will destroy not "the sinner", and by the destruction of sin in the sinner, the sinner becomes a saint, he becomes a new man.

When Christ says "Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever He doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise." (John 5:19), if this is true, which we absolutely should believe it is because Christ said it, and since Jesus laid down His life for the sake of mankind, shouldn't we also understand that the Father also did this: that the Father laid down His life for the sake of mankind?

What is the life that the Father laid down for the sake of mankind? It can be believed it is the laying down of judgment against the sinner himself, but is this who God truly was in the Old Testament or is this just what we believed Him to be by our own understanding through what we observed Him doing, constantly putting sinners to death? And do we see this "only" as a judgment against the sinner or do we see it as God bringing them home? Bringing them home to show them that they were being rebellious because they wouldn't learn His ways?

Is God an instrument of death? Because from what I have come to understand through His word is that Satan is the instrument of death not God.

Understanding that the Father of Grace, letting Himself die in the minds of mankind, was for the purpose of saving us from what our own carnal mind is capable of making Him out to be, that being a Father of judgment "against" the sinner. Understanding that God has always been, always is, and always will be a Father that is "for" the sinner, but "against" sin.

In other words, He always has been, always is, and always will be a Father of Grace "for" the sinner, through the forgiveness of sin "AND" the judge [/b]"against"[/b] sin through the understanding of His own law. The apostle Paul tells us that "the law" is to be a tutor, a tutor to teach us what is right (good) and what is wrong (evil), but to "miss the mark" (sin) is to use the law and apply it to people (judging people) rather than apply it to our own understanding of right and wrong (our own understanding of what is right (good) and what is wrong (evil): our own sin (the missing of the mark) in the use of His Law.

The mark (the bullseye of the target) that the Law of God is to hit is "sin" (the sin of the flesh inside us)
The mark (the bulleseye of the target) that the Grace of God is to hit is "the sinner" (the sin of the flesh outside us)

Until this takes place in all of us, the law has to remain in effect in the world itself, but we, not being of this world can forgive the sinner in our own hearts having "the sin of judging others" completely destroyed in us so that "the Grace of God" (Christ Himself) is manifested in this body of flesh that is still in this world.

Our body is still in this world of sin, but our Spirit is of the kingdom of Love, the kingdom of God, for God is Love and it is within us all, revealed when we freely lay down our life of judging others, only to pick it back up again to judge that sin in us and have it put it to death by the renewing of the mind and be moved into the covenant of Grace.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum