APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

2017 October

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 2017 October on Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:15 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin

October 1, 2017

CP brought up the subject of "balance" ... how do we define the word "balance"? In the context that he used it, he spoke of a pendulum swinging between two things ... those two things being good and evil, that sometimes evil overtakes good and at other times good overtakes evil.

It always comes down to perspective, from what point of view are we seeing things from. Because of his use of the example pendulum, I believe what he is speaking of is that he looks at this world and he sees the two examples of "evil overtakes good" and "good overtakes evil" existing in the same place but at different times.

So now because this has been broken down to "place" and "time"

we have the one example of "place" which is associated (related) to the word "same" with both happening "IN" the same place

and then we have the other example of "time" which is associated (related) to the word "different" with both happening "AT" different times.

Again, all this is for the purpose of understanding perspective, from what point of view are we seeing these things. To use a physical example to better understand this, it is like being "AT" a door and looking into another room, the other room being the world where we see good and evil overtaking each at different times.

If we are on one side of the door looking through it into the other room, where are we at? Are we not in another room? This is the spiritual understanding of "we are in the world but we are not of the world" and what I mean by that is, our physical body is still in the physical realm but our spirit has been taken into the spiritual realm where we see the big picture of all that is happening in the world.

So in understanding what I myself believe what has taken place with him is that his spirit has been taken into the spiritual realm but at the same time still remains in the physical realm and this is because the spiritual realm exists inside of us and this is where God resides. He has been taken inside of himself where Christ resides and he is being taught by Christ himself (just as Paul was).

Most people do not realize that all truth is inside of them, in other words: they do not realize that Christ is inside of them, the difference in peoples point of view is what they are taught and believe by other men, religion tells people they have to accept Christ to come in which implies that He is not in them, but the people of God's kingdom (a peculiar people) will tell them He is in there but just hasn't been shown to them yet.

Christ Himself says "the kingdom of God is within you" (Luke 17:21) are we to believe the words of Christ or do we believe the words of men that say that His kingdom is not within you unless you accept Christ as your Savior.

I myself do not care for the word "balance" (you said you had a thick skin CP, so be prepared) the word "balance" implies being in the middle of two things, trying to balance the two.

Hear these words in Revelation:

And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. (Revelation 3:14-18)

Trust me when I say, I am NOT saying you are lukewarm for I know your passion for the truth, what I am saying is that these words in Revelation are God's definition of the word "balance", we do not try to balance both world's (physical and spiritual) in this physical life because I believe this is also describing the majority of religions.

Christ Himself describes religion in these words: "Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered." (Luke 11:52)

They are in the doorway, they have not entered in themselves, they are between the two worlds and take away the "key of knowledge" that hinders others. What is the "key of knowledge"? Understanding is the "key of knowledge", Understanding opens up all knowledge but are we receiving the key (understanding) from men or are we receiving it from God (from within where God resides)?

Does not Christ Himself say "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven (not from men): and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." (Matthew 16:19)

People of religion cannot move into God's understanding because they keep handing down their "key" (understanding) from generation to generation, all this for the sake of tradition.

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

2 Re: 2017 October on Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:22 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin

October 3, 2017

I started a word study section on this board yesterday and this morning when I got home I started to write about the second use of the word "beginning"(H7225), as I started to write I was given some things that I found phenomenal (in God's language "I was given revelation").

As I was given this revelation, thoughts just started flowing into me like a flood in how so many things are connected (and even related) to other things, all I could do was think about how amazing God is in how He teach's us and I just wanted to dive right in and start writing about how all these things are connected, but then it became so overwhelming that because so many things were involved it just seemed like an impossible task.

As I took a break to have a cigarette (Yes, I smoke, but please to whoever reads this, do not condemn me for doing so for I know He will take away this desire of the flesh at the proper time), as I took my break, three things came to mind in sequential order, the flood of Noah, the picture of a bottomless pit, and the temptation of Christ in the wilderness to jump from the pinnacle of the temple. The revelation I received at the beginning is not what is important to another at this time, but the lesson I learned at the end of all that happened is.

The lesson learned was not to jump, the pinnacle of the temple is the representation of the revelation I received at the beginning, why do I say it was the beginning, because it is the beginning of the lesson that I was to learn.

As I said in what happened, I was studying the word and by it I was given a revelation and then I said that thoughts just flooded my mind (the flood of Noah) and when they overwhelmed me, and the more I thought about it being an endless task, it became a bottomless pit because God's understanding of His word is endless.

Then by Him now connecting the temptation of Christ in the wilderness to the flood and a bottomless pit, that when I said that I wanted to dive right in and write about the revelation I just received, that was to listen to the words of Satan and jump.

Why do I understand this in this way, it is because, when we focus on just one part of what the Father gives us (a sigle revelation) we listen to our own carnal mind (serpent/Satan) and we can devote our lives (jump) to this one thing, we have jumped to our death. Why do I say we can jump to our death? Because, for us to focus our minds on just one of God's understandings that He has given us, keeps us from being given more. In other words, if we think a single revelation is the pinnacle of understanding His word, death occurs.

The reason I believe death will occur is because God's definition of death includes "to stop growing" which can also be understood as "to stop moving", if we stop moving in His infinite understandings, do we not die to the rest of what He wants to show us through more revelations?

To focus on only a single revelation (part) causes us to become blind because we can no longer continue to see what else He wants to show us

To focus on only a single revelation (part) causes us to become deaf because we can no longer continue to hear what else He wants to tell us

To focus on only a single revelation (part) causes us to become lame because we can no longer continue to walk into what other revelations He wants us to walk into

In conclusion, revelation life dies when our life is focused on only a single revelation

And now the revelation I just received from all this

The whole dies when another focuses on just a part

3 Re: 2017 October on Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:58 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
October 8, 2017

The other day I was given a spiritual understanding of a verse, because of what I believe, that the word of God is first manifested corporately in the world and then on an individual basis, what we can come to understand is that God’s plan of salvation as it first unfolds in the world as a physical manifestation, mankind now has a physical example to be used as a comparison, a comparison that as we mature in His Spirit, we can actually understand the process of what is taking place inside of us in growing into that maturity, which is understood as being saved from our own immaturity, our own ignorance;

in which, the word "ignorance" is expanded upon and can now be understood as "a lack of understanding", along with the word "immaturity" also being expanded upon and now being understood as "a lack of maturity".

This is what I myself believe, and the reason I believe it is because I believe: "It is impossible to love what we do not understand."

“And a river went forth out of Eden to water the garden: and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.” (Genesis 2:10).

This verse, in its infancy is His written word being an account of what was to come throughout the span of time up to the time of Christ.

“And a river (God’s Spirit in the form of the prophets) went forth (sent by God) out of Eden (from God) to water (brought His Spirit) the garden (to mankind): and from thence (then) it was parted (it was distributed) and became into four heads" (throughout the span of time of 4000 years).

I believe this is what Peter understood when he said the words; "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. (2 Peter 3:8 ). The reason I believe this to be true is because I believe that mankind as a whole throughout the span of time is growing up.

Just as a child goes through stages of growing up to the point of maturity, so is mankind throughout the whole span of time growing up into maturity; and just like a child learns how to think and comprehend as he/she is growing up to understand physical things in this world, we also have to start from nothing, to think and comprehend as we are growing up to understand spiritual things that are of the spiritual world (God's kingdom); we have to be born again, in other words; we again have to start from scratch.

Impatience is (I believe) the greatest thing that hinders mankind from truly coming into God's understanding of Himself. The mindset of most of mankind is to learn as much as possible in the least amount of time, this in itself is taught by men for the purpose of "getting ahead in this world", but to try "to get ahead" in spiritual matters is to get ahead of God and His time frame of teaching us.

I believe "to enter into His rest" is to come to Christ as a child and sit at His feet while He Himself teaches us from within ourselves, for that is where He resides because He says that "the kingdom of God is within you". When He says to "seek and you shall find" is not to look to other men (in our infancy) to find Him, it is to seek and find Him within ourselves.

In our infancy we have to be completely dependent upon Him to feed us, just as a child in it's infancy is completely dependent upon a parent to feed them. In this understanding we always need to be careful because are we going to our heavenly parent (our heavenly Father) or are we going to an earthly parent (men of religion) to understand our heavenly Father?

Our own impatience causes us to falter in our walk because it takes longer to learn from God than it does to learn from men, and since men can be flawed in their understanding of our heavenly Father, is it not better to go to the One who has no flaws in His understanding even though it would take longer to understand?

This in itself is to understand "Be still and know that I am God" (Psalm 46:10).

This first understanding of this verse, a corporate understanding, is only one way to understand it. It also can be understood as "individually" in Christ Himself and also individually in ourselves in what is taking place inside of us. From here we can go back to Genesis chapter one and see that this verse Genesis 2:10 is a sum of the six days of creation and by it we come to understand what is taking place inside of us.

4 Re: 2017 October on Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:25 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
October 8, 2017

This verse, in its understanding, moving from infancy to a more mature understanding is His written word being an account of what was to come throughout the span of time of Christ while He walked this earth.

“And a river (God’s Spirit in the form of Christ) went forth (sent by God) out of Eden (from God) to water (brought His Spirit) the garden (to mankind): and from thence (then) it was parted (it was distributed) and became into four heads" (among Matthew, Mark, Luke and John).

We now can understand that this verse can also be understood in "an individual" context, in that Christ is the river sent by the Father and from the Father to bring the Spirit of the Father to mankind and then it was distributed among four heads, the heads of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John but also that they are corporate in that they all lived within the same time period (unlike the prophets) and they are corporate in that they are all of the same mind (like the prophets), the mind of Christ.

With the prophets, it was a span of time of less than 4000 years, in that we know that there was a span of 400 years at the end of the 4000 that God was silent through prophets. We also know that the physical life of Christ was less than 40 years upon this earth in that He lived approximately 33 to 34 years. We also know that His ministry lasted less than 4 years of His life and also His death lasted less than 4 days.

If Christ is the physical manifestation of the word of God, which we know He is because He is referred to as "The Word", even though there is not a perfect correlation of spans of time, what we can recognize is a pattern; a pattern of speaking and then silence.

What I mean by this is:
in the Old Testament we had the time of the prophets, in the New Testament we had the time of Christ
AND
in the Old Testament we had a silence at the end of the prophets speaking and in the New Testament we had a silence at the end of Christ speaking

This in itself goes along with what takes place in us, in that The Father speaks to us through Christ (His Word) and then there is to be a silence (Be still and know that I am God), the reason for this is to recognize what comes next.

We first see that with the prophets speaking and then silence what came next was the birth of Christ, then in the New Testament we had Christ speaking and then silence and then the resurrection of Christ, this same pattern takes place in us in that the Father speaks through His written word, then there is silence (Be still and know that I am God) then comes revelation.

The birth of Christ is one viewpoint of the words "Let there be light"
The resurrection of Christ is another viewpoint of "Let there be light"
The revelations we are given are another viewpoint of "Let there be light"

Understanding this is to understand that God's written word is dead to us, and when we are still The Father brings that written word to life, He breaths His Spirit into it and it comes to life. Revelation to us is God breathing life into His written word. I believe that through this we can better understand one of the temptations of Christ in the wilderness, Christ said "Man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God"; in other words, we can't live on the written word (bread) alone, we live by the breath breathed into it (every word that proceeds from the mouth of God).

To live in resurrection life is to live a life of revelation, but not to the point of loving revelation more than we love the Father. This is also understood as: we are not supposed to love what is given more than the giver. Revelation knowledge is the wisdom of God and in the same sense, we are not to love what belongs to God more than God Himself.

Knowledge, understanding and wisdom are of the mind
    Love, forgiveness and compassion are of the heart

Each one of these is something God possesses, but more so, each one of these is what God IS, we know this by the verse "God is love". But to understand the depth of this is to see in the name "I AM" all of these:

I AM Love
I AM Forgiveness
I AM Compassion
I AM Knowledge
I AM Understanding
I AM Wisdom

We know through His word that God has many names, but do we even consider that these names also apply to Him?

5 Re: 2017 October on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:00 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin

October 12, 2017

I mentioned before that Genesis 2:10 can be understood as the sum of the six days of creation, in that:
Day One is the river
Day Two is the spreading out of the one river into four
Day Three through Day Six are the four rivers from the one

Knowing that a river is made up of water and water is compared to His Spirit, we can easily understand that this is One Spirit (as a whole) being sent to mankind. In Day One, we can understand by the examples of light and darkness, at the beginning of our walk of understanding, first and foremost it is God's Spirit of discernment that is sent. We need to be able to see and then understand similarities and differences through one example.

As I have already shown in previous posts, with this one example of Genesis 2:10, we can see and understand how each one is similar; compared to the others, and we can see and understand how each one is different; compared to the others. This is the entering into Day Two of creation in that God created "the firmament", an expanse, taken from the word that means "to spread", we can understand that what God does in us is: expands our understanding of a certain word or subject; which can also be understood as “expands our understanding of His Word” and knowing that “His Word” is Christ, the Father is expanding our understanding of “His Son”.

The mind of man is not an easy thing to understand; what is even harder to understand is the mind of God. The apostle Paul writes “Who has known the mind of the Lord” (Romans 11:34, 1 Corinthians 2:16), but what we see in his letter to the Corinthians in comparison to his letter to the Romans is the addition of the words, “but we have the mind of Christ.” Would not the mind of Christ know the mind of God, the mind of the Father? Is this question answered by the words of Christ “I and my Father are one” (John 10:30)?

The purpose for having the mind of Christ is to understand spiritual things and in the same way having the mind of man is to understand natural things; which can also be understood as “to understand physical things”. In the infancy of the mind, meaning in its immaturity, its understanding is limited to what it already knows and it is in this that we can be shown and understand what was going on in the minds of the prophets of the Old Testament.

The prophets were not given as much understanding as the apostles were; the proof in this is seen in the words of Christ when He says; “For verily I say unto you, that many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them” (Matthew 13:17) and “For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them" (Luke 10:24).

It is because of this (I believe) that they could only use examples of what they already did know to try to explain their own condition (their own state of mind) at the time they were given what they were given. What I mean by this is in the word “grave”; when the prophets received things from God but could not understand the purpose for receiving them, this word “grave” was the closest thing they already understood to explain the condition they were in. This word “grave” (I believe) was the only word they knew to use in order to sum up the deep desire to understand and not receive it.

Try to put yourself in their place, and I am sure that many of us have already been in that place of wanting (having a desire) to understand but was not getting (receiving) it. When this desire to understand gets so strong; and I mean “really strong” in us, there are two things that will happen, it can cause us to get depressed and break down crying or we get so frustrated that we get angry with ourselves for not understanding. These conditions are explained in the words of Christ;“But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth” (Matthew 8:12), there shall be crying and anger. Why would God allow us to get into this situation, this place of torment?

More to come …..

6 Re: 2017 October on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:15 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
October 14, 2017

To continue with the question: Why would God allow us to get into this situation, this place of torment?

I heard a quote one time that stuck with me; “We do not lose, we either win or we learn”. Learning from the experience that the prophets described as being in the “grave” is to understand that they were in a place of darkness. In Matthew 15, Christ compares “a lack of understanding” as being blind to Peter when He asked the question; “Are ye also yet without understanding?” (Matthew 15:16). Christ described the Pharisees as “the blind leading the blind” and by His question to Peter; He is describing the same condition in both the Pharisees and Peter, just in different words.

We, in this time, have an advantage that the prophets did not. We can understand what takes place in us by understanding the process in which we are brought into by God. This process is described in Genesis chapter one, if you have been granted repentance by God, which the word “repentance” in its original meaning means “to think differently”. So, in other words, we can understand the process He brings us into when He grants us “the ability to think differently”, which we all possess already. Would this not be an example of freedom? An ability to think differently than what we have learned all our lives, a freedom from the bondage of what someone else has told us and we believed? An ability to think and understand on our own rather than have someone else “tell” us what the word of God means or is?

You may say as you read those words that I am doing the same thing, that I am telling you what the Bible really means. To set your mind at ease, just consider this about me, I am only speaking of what I have come to understand and all I am doing is giving you another option to consider, another choice to consider. You can reject it as a lie or you can consider it to be true; “let God be true, but every man a liar” (Romans 3:4). To anyone I can be a liar, a falsifier, which that is the definition of the word “liar” in this verse, but a liar only remains a liar until God reveals that he’s not.

Getting back to the prophets and the condition they were put into. This condition (I believe) is seen in verse two of Genesis chapter one: “And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep” (Genesis 1:2). If we start to think differently and consider that the earth is another way for God to describe a person, we can understand that this verse is describing the condition that existed in the prophets and can also exist in us. The words “without form” means to be desolate, a wasteland, and the word “void” means a vacuity, to be empty. These words are describing the condition of the prophets, they were empty of understanding; they were a wasteland that had no life growing in it.

Because we know that understanding is something that can grow in us, should we not consider that understanding can take on the form of life in that it can grow? Does it not take on the same qualities as life in that it can grow and mature just like a plant or an animal does; that it can grow and mature just like a person does? I myself believe that it is.

When we read the next part of the verse: “and darkness was upon the face of the deep” in keeping with the idea of thinking differently, this word “darkness” is another word that is used to describe this same condition; that the word “darkness” is describing “a lack of understanding”, which goes back to the comparison I used with Christ and Peter in that “a lack of understanding” is compared to “blindness”. Understanding this we can also understand that the prophets were “blind to understanding” which leads us again to what Christ said about the prophets in the books written by Matthew and Luke: “For verily I say unto you, that many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them” (Matthew 13:17) and “For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them (Luke 10:24).

Coming to understand the concept of the spiritual principle of: “to see” is “to understand” and “to be blind” is “a lack of understanding”, would it not be in God’s best interests as well as our own, to give us understanding, to heal us from our blindness, to heal us from our own spiritual blindness?

It is because of this principle that we can spiritually understand what Christ said “that many prophets and righteous men (and kings) have desired to see (understand) those things which ye see (understand)”, but the thing is; we have to hear the truth before we can even understand it. Again, I am only speaking of what I have come to understand and what I have come to understand is what I believe has come from His Spirit inside of me.

Moving on …..

7 Re: 2017 October on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:50 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
October 14, 2017

Moving on to this word “face” in verse two, its meaning is “the face” (as the part that turns), to be specific with this, understanding that the head can actually physically turn through the use of the neck muscles, the face turns through the use of the facial muscles, so what I believe this is speaking about is the face specifically, not the head itself. By this I have come to understand that this is speaking of facial expressions because our facial expressions can change, in other words: our facial expressions can turn. We can see this in the example of the place of weeping and the gnashing of teeth, our facial expressions change (turn) between showing sorrow or showing frustration, anger and many other emotions or conditions

What is not seen here, and what I believe is a deeper understanding of this word “face” has to do with “identity”. This can be easily understood because of our own face, our face is what identifies us, it is the part of our physical body that people see in order to identify us. If we block out the face in a picture of someone, it is harder to know who the person is in the picture without the face. It is because of this spiritual principle that we can get a deeper understanding of “darkness was upon the face of the deep”. Along with the understanding we already have about “darkness” added to this word “face” and now also including this word “deep” as the depth of a person, what is inside them because the face can reveal the emotions taking place in their spirit. By this we can better understand the condition of the prophets (and ourselves) as “a lack of understanding was upon the identity of the depth (emotion) of the person.” Did the prophets know where these emotions were coming from? Was this God's way of showing us that we not only have a mind that can think but a heart that can feel? Do we even think back to the beginning of mankind and consider that we had no understanding of ourselves, let alone any understanding of God, in other words; any understanding of our Creator?

All of us have to mature in understanding, not just in who God is, but also who we are, in what God has called us to be. At the beginning of our walk, there are many things we do not understand, we are in darkness; but when God’s Spirit moves upon the waters, moves upon us, rather than weep in sorrow or get frustrated in anger, this is the point we are to “be still and know that I am God”. This becomes Day One in His process of understanding, we are in the darkness and God says “Let there be light” in other words, when we are still and know that He is God and He is doing a work in us, those words “Let there be light” become “Let there be understanding” and become even better when we understand those words as “Let there be revelation”.

Revelation is the light of understanding that brings us up out of the darkness, that which raises us up out of the grave, the tomb in which we were placed, the barren womb of no life in which the seed of life (Christ) is given birth to in us.

Just as light was separated from the darkness so was Christ separated from the tomb (grave).

This is what I believe John saw when he wrote down "The Lamb, slain from the foundation of the world" (Revelation 13:8 ). Day One is a picture of the death and resurrection of Christ, the beginning of the new life that is incorruptible and this is also our beginning in Him when God sends us into darkness, sends us into the grave.

This is what I also believe was understood by the prophet Isaiah when he wrote down these words: "Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: (Isaiah 46:9-10). (Emphasis is mine).

This is most importantly about Christ, and it also pertains to us, mankind. It is "the resurrection of mankind in Christ" ..... "For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive" (1 Corinthians 15:22)

To be continued .....

8 Re: 2017 October on Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:02 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
October 23, 2017

After I posted this yesterday, the Lord brought something to my attention; an expansion of my understanding of the term “the Lamb, slain from the foundation of the world” (Revelation 13:8 ). I had always seen it as: that Christ was crucified before the world was created, in other words: before anything physical was created (of which it is still true). He then led me to the word “from” which we know can be used in the context of “something from something else” and He brought to mind Christ being the cornerstone of a foundation.

So, by this I had to look up the original meaning of this word translated as “foundation”, it blew me away what I found. Its original meaning is “disposition” and the very first meaning to this word is: “the predominant or prevailing tendency of one’s spirits” and what immediately popped into my head was the cross and what it is a physical example of; that example being: "the separation of the flesh from the spirit", by this term “slain (or crucified), from the foundation of the world” can be understood as “separated from the disposition of the world” which is the truth because Christ was crucified, separated from the predominant/prevailing tendency of the world’s spirits. He always has been, He always is and He will always be “not of this world”.

As I thought about this even more, the name "Christ" was brought to mind, it meaning "anointed", the Messiah, which also can be understood as Savior. What was the disposition of the Pharisees and Sadducee's towards Christ in the time that He walked this earth? It was one of: them thinking that He would come as a conqueror, conquering evil men so that the world would belong to only the righteous of which they thought they were (which is also a part of the disposition of religion today). Understanding that Christ is not one to conquer evil men but conquer the evil that is in a man is to understand the difference between seeing something physically (understanding something in the flesh) and seeing something spiritually (understanding something in the Spirit).

It never ceases to amaze me how going back to the original meanings of the words can change your whole perspective in how we view something, and even though the use of the word "foundation" makes the statement true, it's original meaning "disposition" makes it even better; it makes it "TRUTH".

When Christ says: "That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:6), I believe we are to understand this as: that we are to no longer understand anything in a physical sense; a physical understanding. What I mean by this is: we are not to understand anything in His word as something physical that may happen in the future, because that is taking His word and turning it into something physical that we or a future generation will actually see with our physical eyes.

Understanding that what is born of the Spirit is spirit is to understand that all things are spiritual understandings. Here is something to think and meditate on and then consider: the term "the last days", is this seen as something physical (understood in the flesh) or is this seen as something spiritual (understood in the Spirit)? What I mean by this is: do you see this term as "something" in this world (days in time) or do you see this term as "someone" in this world?

Just something to think about.

9 Re: 2017 October on Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:35 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
October 25, 2017

Yesterday while I was at work, a thought came back to mind. Why do I continue to write down what I come to understand? Who are you writing to? In the past, I have completely erased off my computer all the studies I have done, in a sense, committing literary suicide, never to write again because it seemed as if there was no purpose to it if nobody reads and hears what I have to say. Yesterday was different than all the past times because I was reminded of what someone once said to me: "Writing is not just for who is alive today, it is for those who will live tomorrow."

It finally sunk in, that the words "who will live tomorrow" meant "future generations". Sometimes I am a little slow in getting things, but when I do, it sticks with me. To have something, you think you lost, be given new life is to come to understand (I believe) a deeper understanding of; "If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there." (Psalm 139:8 ). To understand that, no matter in what condition we are in (darkness/place of the dead) God is always with us. And for His Spirit to lead us to the cross and the words Jesus spoke while He was there; "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" (Matthew 27:46) is understanding that these words are Jesus taking on the sin of the world because to most of the world when they are having troubles they usually ask, "Why is this happening to me?" Who are they speaking to when they ask this question?

The original meaning of the word "sin" means "to miss the mark". This term "to miss the mark", I believe, is just another way of saying, "coming short of understanding". This is what I believe the apostle Paul meant when he wrote the words; "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23). What is "the glory of God"? That God understands everything, there is nothing that He does not know and there is nothing that He will not reveal to us in our time of need; "Be still and know that I am God".

In our times of darkness, our times of not understanding, when we continue to focus on the troubles we are having and try to solve the problem ourselves, we cannot turn our focus to Him for understanding and understand that over time, as we continue to turn to Him for understanding, He actually removes the troubles or changes our understanding of why they happen.

The verse in Psalm 139:8 is a perfect starting point to understanding, understanding that He is always there no matter where we are. And believe it or not, it is a different picture of Day One in Chapter One of the book of Genesis. To see how these two verses are the same is to have a deeper understanding of this word "behold", it is another way of saying, "Let there be light". This is what I believe David understood when he wrote the words that he did. God uses other people, through His Spirit, to expand our understanding of all things, David is one of those people.

"If I make my bed in hell" (darkness was on the face of the deep) "behold" (God moved upon the face of the waters and God said "Let there be light") thou art there (and there was light) God appeared in the place of the dead, He appeared in the grave that David was in and David completely understood this.

To die and be resurrected in a physical (natural) understanding can be understood as a one time event in this physical (natural) life; we will physically die "it is appointed unto men once to die" (Hebrews 9:27), but the spiritual understanding while we are here is one of happening every day "take up your cross daily and follow me" (Luke 9:23). The "tribunal" (after this the judgment) either takes place while we are physically alive (constantly dying) or it takes place after we have been separated from this physical body, but understanding that this tribunal, one that is "for or against" is not one of being sentenced to hell for all eternity or entering into heaven for all eternity, it is a tribunal of: did you live a life of "sin", a life of "missing the mark", a life of "not understanding" (in darkness) (all the same things) or did you live a life of "seeking understanding", a life of following Christ who is the physical manifestation of the understandings of the Father.

Since Christ is no longer here physically, we can only physically follow Christ to the point of our own physical death, but to follow Him Spiritually is to listen to the Spirit inside of you that you have been given and live the life of dying daily, not only in the natural understanding, but in the spiritual one of: as the old (old self) passes away (dies, decreases) the new (new self) is brought to life (lives, increases).

So why do I continue to write, despite the fact that nobody may be listening today, so that God's Spirit may live on through my words to bring encouragement to others that "in Christ shall all be made alive" (1 Corinthians 15:22) while my own spirit (the breath of God) returns to where it came from.

10 Re: 2017 October on Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:10 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
October 28, 2017

That which "will be" becomes when that which "is" defeats that which "was"

Tomorrow becomes today when yesterday passes away

or in the words of the apostle Paul:

"God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were." (Romans 4:17)

To live in a future (an age to come) that you can see as a past (an age that was) is to be brought into that which words would make less.

Oh how I am blind to what I yet will enter into ..... yet live in the hearing of it, the taste of it, the smell of it, the feel of it and through death my eye shall be opened to His kingdom.

Words make less that which is the Father yet is His seed to understanding that which is in the seed.

The depth of the circle is but a star in the night sky yet in that light is our being

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum