Conversation with claypot

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Conversation with claypot on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:35 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
My opening statement to claypot:

August 29, 2017
I am writing privately because it seems that most cannot understand what I see, but since you are speaking of Adam and Eve AND Genesis, I would love to share with you what I have come to understand, but I would prefer to do it privately.

And are you willing to take your understanding a step further?

Here is just a tidbit

spirit or spirit of the world = channel through which thoughts and desires are transferred between the heart and the mind because they are separated and can cause conflict or confusion

Spirit or Holy Spirit = channel through which His thoughts and desires are transferred to our heart and mind because they have been made one and cause union and clarity

soul = mind/heart

thoughts are of the mind; mind = Adam
desires are of the heart; heart = Eve

our spirit or His spirit is the means by which what is in our heart and in our mind is manifested through the body

if our spirit is of the world,  darkness (conflict and confusion) is manifested through our words

if our spirit is one with His Spirit, light (union and clarity) is manifested through our words

There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, simply because our words give us away, it is what comes out of the mouth that defiles a man

Let me know brother if you would like to hear more

Last edited by J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D. on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed from feelings to desires)

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

2 Re: Conversation with claypot on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:40 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
His response to my opening statement:

September 5, 2017

hey jugg, sorry i just didn't notice i had any messages.

i really want to hear all you have. i will probably have a million questions along the way and maybe an insight or two as God creates.

thanks for contacting. i have to run now but will keep checking more often!

3 Re: Conversation with claypot on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:52 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
September 6, 2017

Quote from: claypot
hey jugg, sorry i just didn't notice i had any messages.

My response:
I figured as much

i really want to hear all you have. i will probably have a million questions along the way and maybe an insight or two as God creates.

My response:
You have no idea how much joy that brings me to hear you say that you want to hear all I have ..... will answer questions as we go ..... and I hope as much for insight from you to expand on my understanding also

thanks for contacting. i have to run now but will keep checking more often!

My response:
It was my pleasure and here are some things to get started with. I believe that the six days of creation can be viewed as the creation of the heaven and the earth, but that is a natural understanding, a spiritual understanding is what we need to see, for Paul said, first comes the natural and then the spiritual.

When we look at the first verse, "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth" and then read on, we find that on day two God called the firmament "heaven" and then on day three He called the dry "earth" ..... so my first question to you is, would you believe that we can now read the first verse as "In the beginning God created the firmament and the dry"?

The reason I ask is because we would see that this understanding would directly relate to what we immediately read at the beginning of verse two, "The earth was without form and void" which those two explanations of the earth are:

without form = a desert, a desolation (which is a description of dry)
void = empty (which is empty of life, empty of things that grow, which also describes the firmament, the atmosphere where things can grow out of the ground, the firmament is in between space and the ground)

The firmament is taken from the word meaning "an expanse" which we can understand as "room to grow" because it is taken from the root word meaning to pound the earth with passion, to expand like in hammering metal into a thinner sheet that covers more area ..... it is through this meaning that we can already start to see that God is expanding our knowledge, expanding it in this way .....

firmament = heaven = void = expanse/expanding = a place to expand/grow by His pounding of passion
dry = earth = a desert/a desolation = without life = without water (which we know His Spirit is compared to water)

because also light = day because God called the light "day" and darkness = night because God called the darkness "night"

Again, an expansion of knowledge/information growing in the mind through contrasts and comparisons

I believe the six days of creation are/is the process in which He brings us into ..... all of which speaks of both a beginning and an end

Our beginning is darkness, our end is light
our beginning is death, our end is life
our beginning is ignorance (lack of understanding), our end is understanding
our beginning is natural, our end is spiritual
our beginning is flesh, our end is spirit
AND SO ON

and each day is just another expansion of the previous one, beginning with darkness to light, then day two with below to above, day three from dry to the gathering of the waters ...... dry being understood as separate specs of dust to the gathering of His people (who were once dust/flesh/darkness/death/ignorant/natural)

enough for now, hope to hear back from you which I know I will, take your time with all this, I am patient

4 Re: Conversation with claypot on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:11 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
September 10, 2017

Jugg
amazing stuff. thanks for patience. i'm on the run again but will be replying soon.

5 Re: Conversation with claypot on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:15 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
September 11, 2017

Jugg, give me more. something is stirring within my hunk of dirt but can't put into words. again, give me more.

i look for a couple things as i contemplate Gods word..........i hope for a remembrance of sorts or a view of the world i (we) came from. i also look for how any teaching (spirtual or physical) can be applied to my existance right now.

thanks

cp

6 Re: Conversation with claypot on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:36 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
September 12, 2017

Jugg, give me more. something is stirring within my hunk of dirt but can't put into words. again, give me more.

My response:
all word(s) are seed planted in this dirt to grow ..... it is the old man of ignorance that is dying (who we were) and His heart of Love is growing in us the more we die to ignorance (die to our lack of understanding)

i look for a couple things as i contemplate Gods word..........i hope for a remembrance of sorts or a view of the world i (we) came from.

My response:
we came from a world where we were one with God (Father,Son,Spirit) but lacked understanding of Him, for there was nothing to compare Himself too, therefore, WE AND He became lower than the angels ..... in other words, Christ (the Living Word) became less (lower) than the angels (lower than thought, an angel being a messenger, a thought brought to mind) by becoming just the written word which He was the full manifestation of the written word , the word became flesh (which also relates to bread or body) but we cannot live by bread alone, (by just the written word) we also live by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God which that word is THE SPIRIT OF THE WORD, it is a lifestyle of communion with God, bread and wine all the time which also relates to our feast

i also look for how any teaching (spirtual or physical) can be applied to my existance right now.

My response:
ALL PHYSICAL THINGS are Spiritual examples of what takes place inside of us between the mind and the heart, just take a look at the examples of male and female (of mind[male] and of heart[female]) and He will show you how they relate to each other as you think and meditate on those thoughts and He sends His thoughts (angels/messengers) to you to minister to you

Everything you will come to know you have always known, it is just that not all things have been revealed to you here yet, but they will be

Blessings brother

7 Re: Conversation with claypot on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:41 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
September 12, 2017

With my first post to you I should have used the word "desire" or "desires" rather than feelings, reread my first post again with that substitution

and here is an example with Adam and Eve, mind and heart

And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. And the eyes of them both were opened and they saw that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons. (Genesis 3:6-7)

Reworded with the Spirit of the Word:

And when the heart saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise,  the heart took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto the hearts mind with her; and the mind did eat. And the eyes of them both were opened and they saw that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons. (Genesis 3:6-7)

Just as the heart and mind eat of the same thing, so do thought and desires

When God told them that they would die when they ate, the heart was betrayed by the serpent (another mind, the cunningest beast of the field) saying you will not die, but the desire of becoming wise overruled the thought "you will die" thus they ate and they died (ignorance died) their eyes were opened, in other words, their minds were opened and they sewed fig leaves together (things of the world) in order to cover themselves, for nakedness was revealed, unrighteousness was revealed

Unrighteousness (nakedness) is not knowing the truth, a lack of understanding the truth, in Matthew 15 Christ compares blindness to a lack of understanding, when their eyes were opened (when their blindness was healed) they understood that they lacked understanding thus starting God's process IN us to deliver us from darkness into light ...... from a lack of understanding into an understanding ...... HIS UNDERSTANDING

8 Re: Conversation with claypot on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:44 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
September 12, 2017

When we also can related the mind and the heart to heaven and earth

heaven = mind
earth = heart

when God said "Let there be light", He is saying "Let there be understanding" an understanding that both the mind and the heart can grow together in

God separated the light (understanding) from the darkness (a lack of understanding) ..... it is like seeing that God HAD TO separate Himself from His own thoughts in order to be able to explain them to someone else, it is seeing God speaking about Himself in the third person ..... as we see Christ do in His reference to Himself as the "Son of man"

God's word is ALL ABOUT Himself speaking about Himself and once we come to understand that and He reveals (uncovers) that we too are His Son (we also are His Word) we find that everything not only speaks of Himself but it also speaks of US ...... and that is what becomes truly awesome in the study of His Word, because it becomes a study of ourselves

9 Re: Conversation with claypot on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:46 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
September 14, 2017

first of all jugg,, why can't i see my posts to you in this message format? i suppose i could copy and paste.

then i want to say your words are hitting home.

i see adam and eve as spirit and soul. you say they are mind and heart. are we talking about the same thing here? i see adam as the life force, a personal life force. i see eve as the animation that emits from this life force uniting with this fleshly substance we call a body.

10 Re: Conversation with claypot on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:50 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
September 14, 2017

first of all jugg,, why can't i see my posts to you in this message format? i suppose i could copy and paste.

then i want to say your words are hitting home.

i see adam and eve as spirit and soul. you say they are mind and heart. are we talking about the same thing here? i see adam as the life force, a personal life force. i see eve as the animation that emits from this life force uniting with this fleshly substance we call a body.

My response:
you can either hit "quote" when you respond but also the messages you send are in your outbox if you have set it up to save it to your outbox

and as your question to seeing them as soul and spirit is also correct in the same way that we can see them as mind and heart

for me, seeing them (male and female) as mind and heart just lends more detail to the understanding of ourselves, of what is taking place inside of us between our mind and heart ..... and in the same way we can see details of what takes place inside of us through the soul and spirit (male and female) in how they interact with each other .....

In what I have come to understand, soul and spirit is a bigger picture with less detail

greater detail is seen in the soul being divided into two different understandings of mind and heart, in other words: our soul is both our mind and heart

and that each of those can be broke down even further to "thought" and "desire", what is produced by both, thought is produced by the mind and desire is produced by the heart

God constantly divides to show greater detail and then brings them back together for a greater understanding of both

I hope I am not causing you confusion in seeing them as "mind and heart" rather than "soul and spirit", that is not my intention, I am just trying to break them down even farther to better understand them

It is like seeing the layout of the Tabernacle ..... outer court ..... inner court ..... Holy of Holies

Outer court = body
Inner court = spirit
Holy of Holies = soul

but inside the Holy of Holies is the Ark of the Covenant

Ark of the Covenant = mind and heart

but they are all one in that they are the Tabernacle in which God resides, we are His house

I hope that makes better sense

11 Re: Conversation with claypot on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:53 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
September 14, 2017

just want to add also, yes we are talking about the same thing, because when we understand the concept of "All in all" it is to understand that all truths are contained within every other truth and by that we can understand that the same example can be used to explain many different things.

The reason I say this is because of how you wrote it, that by what you wrote (the seed you sow) God watered it in His Spirit and showed me something I had never seen before.

If Eve is the animation of the life force (Adam), we can see in her actions that she was the one who united Adam with the fruit of the tree which grew out of the ground (world/body), by her giving the fruit to her husband to eat, she is the animation (or action)  of Adam (life force) being connected to the (world/ground/body)

and in the same way, our new heart (an Eve, a pure virgin) is the go between to connect our new mind (the mind of the last Adam, Christ) to the Father

And this I see because all thought has to be filtered through the heart in which Love resides, in other words, all thought has to be filtered through Love

Great insight

added on 9/14/17
also needed to redo my example of the Tabernacle, forgot the pattern He showed me in the first place,

Tabernacle = body
within the Tabernacle are the three rooms - outer court - inner court - Holy of Holies

Outer court = Spirit
Inner court = Soul
Holy of Holies = Mind and heart

the tearing of the veil between the inner court and the Holy of Holies is a uniting of the mind and heart with the soul which was separated until the death of the flesh (the veil being a representation of the flesh that separated them)

The Holy of Holies is the mind of the Father and the Ark of the Covenant is the heart of the Father, which the Ark is a representation of Christ in the Father, and then also seeing what is contained within the Ark

The law
The Manna
The budded staff

The Law of the Father (which can also be seen as His promise of what He is going to do)
The Manna of the Father (Which is Christ sent to His people)
The budded staff (which is new life from His understanding of the Law and Manna)

Which also relates to the picture of Moses. Elijah and Christ

Moses = Law
Elijah = Prophet
Christ = Both the Law and the Prophets given in different ways

Law given to Israel
Elijah (John the Baptist) given to the Gentiles

to unite both in Christ

Last edited by J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D. on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added thought)

12 Re: Conversation with claypot on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:58 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
September 14, 2017

i cannot find my outbox!!!!
thnaks for the idea of clicking on quote.

i will be looking at the outer court inner court ..........more closely now.

mind and heart work for me as i too try to understand what we are as spirit fed human beings.

heres the crux of the matter for me.........what does it do for me (and you) to know these things? seriously, people who go through life (many as true 'christians') don't know these things and they live lives that seem just fine.

jugg, what does knowing these amazing truths do for us at our deepest level and how does that affect our surface level?

I truely like these truths but i love puzzles. i enjoy figuring out how things work. but again, how does this benefit my practical life right now?

13 Re: Conversation with claypot on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:02 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
September 15, 2017

To the left of where you are reading what I write it says "messages" under which are the 3 categories of  "new message" - "inbox" and "sent items"

Under the sent items are the messages you send me in the private messages

As for knowing these things you speak of and how they pertain to our lives right now,

As we learn more about who the Father is, who the Son is and who the Holy Spirit it, what we come to understand also imparts the action (His Spirit) of that knowledge to us

For example: as we learn about His love, His love is imparted to us growing our spirit, or as we learn more about His forgiveness, His forgiveness is imparted to us growing our spirit, same applies to His compassion, His compassion is imparted to us

as each of these things grow in us the more it is manifested through this "dirt" (as you refer to it), but what we become is Holy dirt or Holy Ground upon which others set foot upon

We do not notice it right off (at least I didn't) it isn't until some time later that He brings us back to the memory of what we once were and from that point we can see how much we have grown

My walk started with the idea of "compassion" as I was listening to the radio about a son speaking of the compassion of his mother, at that very instant when a connection was made in my mind, something happened that at that time I could not explain let alone understand, but now I have come to the understanding that it was the veil of the flesh being torn in me by God

To put it shortly, the more we learn about God and His attributes, the more God and His attributes are manifested through us to mankind

14 Re: Conversation with claypot on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:04 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
September 15, 2017

found sent items and many thanks!

I really like your explanation of how God grows on us and in us. I'll be reading that again.

What do you think of women pastors.(this is an aside and i did post a thread but really would like your take on this) to me it almost seems silly to ask you but some friends are dealing with this issue and i'm thinking it might lead to some deeper truths like you and i are discussing with adam and eve and all.

now that we have a better understanding of each other please share more with me your spiritual insights with adam and eve and beyond.

15 Re: Conversation with claypot on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:07 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
September 16, 2017

My take on females in the pulpit is this:

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:28)

It has to do with what the Father has called them to do. In the context of male and female, I believe they are only used as examples of what is stronger than something else as we grow, but as we grow in maturity it is like a marriage, equal partners, the husband (male) submits to his wife, and in the same way the wife (female) submits to the husband.

Just as thought submits to desire, in the same way desire submits to thought, it is two working together as one
which the greater understanding is the Father and the Son are one (are One Spirit)

If anyone has a problem with females preaching the word of God, they are not perfected in Love, for Love raises up, it does not place anyone or anything below itself, it raises it up to the same level

This is just the example of Christ being raised back up to the glory He had before He was made lower than the angels (thoughts).

The mind (male/thought) does not RULE OVER the heart (female/desire)
The mind (male/thought) RULES WITH the heart (female/desire)

In the beginning of our walk, God rules over us because of our immaturity, just like a earthly father rules over a child as he raises a child, but as we reach maturity we are raised up to rule WITH

This can be seen in mankind itself, mankind is being raised like a child to maturity,
Adam and Eve are a picture of infancy (completely dependent)
Israel is a picture of a toddler (rebellious/terrible twos) thus given the law
Pharisees are a picture of teenagers (thinking they know it all)
Gentiles are a picture of maturing young adults (taking on responsibilities) responsibility of grace (being like Christ)

Maturity is understanding Galatians 3:28, neither Jew nor Greek, bond nor free, male nor female

there are no more differences for we are All in All

16 Re: Conversation with claypot on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:09 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
September 17, 2017

ok, i'm not buttering you up here, jugg, but your explanation of women preachers has opened my eyes to a lot. it so lines up with what we are discussing about adam and eve. it's one of those 'it's so obvious' moments.

what i really like about it is that i believe i will get "crucified" when i explain it to my friends. this means i'm nailing the truth.

i will be re-reading your words but i almost don't have to because they so resonated with my 'adam/eve' that it's like the truth has been seared into me.

if you have any more to add to the woman preacher topic please spill it all out and while you are at it let me know what you think about more of the other man/woman parts of the bible such as 1 cor 7

Concerning Married Life
7 Now for the matters you wrote about: "It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman." 2 But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband. 3 The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4 The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife. 5 Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. 6 I say this as a concession, not as a command. 7 I wish that all of you were as I am. But each of you has your own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that.

8 Now to the unmarried[a] and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do. 9 But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

10 To the married I give this command (not I, but the Lord): A wife must not separate from her husband. 11 But if she does, she must remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband. And a husband must not divorce his wife.

12 To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord): If any brother has a wife who is not a believer and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her. 13 And if a woman has a husband who is not a believer and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him. 14 For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.

15 But if the unbeliever leaves, let it be so. The brother or the sister is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace. 16 How do you know, wife, whether you will save your husband? Or, how do you know, husband, whether you will save your wife?

jugg, paul says 'to stay unmarried.....' but better to marry than burn......

i am not straying from our original reason for this discussion. because i gleaned so much about spirit/soul adam/eve mind/heart just from your response to my woman preacher question now i am anxious to hear more of what you have to say on this male/female teaching in the Word.

17 Re: Conversation with claypot on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:17 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
September 18, 2017

I haven't done an in depth study of 1 Cor 7, all i can say about it at the moment is seeing the use of the different words in the original Greek

verse 1 the word "man" in the original Greek is the word "countenance" "manfaced"

verse 2 the word "husband" in the original Greek is the word "man", but also from verse 1 and into verse two it goes from the word "woman" to the word "wife" whereas the translation should continue with the word "woman" rather than being translated as the word "wife" because the same word is used in both verses

plus there are two different words used for the words "his own" (meaning "him") and "her own" (meaning "pertaining to self") in verse 2 (King James Version) that may cause some confusion also.

What I can say about it in the short study that I just did (which may change according to what His Spirit might show me) it is about "our own calling".

Someone from another board once told me God takes one thing, divides it into four things and then brings them back together as one.

It is through this concept we can understand each one of ourselves as "this one" then we are divided into four and then brought back together as one, this bringing back together as "one" is the greater understanding of each separately.

What I mean by this is: in the beginning God made Adam, then from Adam God made Eve, the "one" was divided into two, now each of these are also divided into two with each having their own mind (male) and heart (female), so what we have is a mind and heart that is separated from another mind and heart.

What I believe the purpose for this is (which I never knew before I started writing about it here) is the purpose of coming to "a" truth or "the" truth, and what I mean by that is like in a court case, you have the defense attorney (one mind and heart) and you have the prosecuting attorney (the other mind and heart), each one presents their case before the judge, now when the judge has to rule on the case, the judge has to believe that both sides of the story are true, and it is with his own mind and heart he has to rule on the case.

It is like we are becoming two people at once in order to come to a ruling (conclusion). We know that God is the ultimate judge on all truth, so it is because of this that one of the attorneys (a mind and heart) is of God, the reason I am saying that the Father is one of the attorneys is because what we believe up to any given point in time is one of the attorneys (the defense attorney) and since the Father has given us a new heart and is in the process of renewing the mind, the new heart and mind being renewed is the judge and the Father is trying to convince us of what He "KNOWS" to be the truth by being the other attorney (presenting another version [side] of the story).

I know I am getting off track from what you asked me, but since "all in all" is also understanding that "all" is connected to "all", we come to the conclusion that all truth is contained within all truth.

It is just like when you said those words were seared into your heart, that (I believe) was the Spirit of God making sure it will always be there, and since those words (that Word) was seared, that was the imparting of the Word (Christ) unto you, increasing yourself as a person. Which by the way is the meaning of the word "multiply" in Genesis when we read the words "be fruitful and multiply" ..... it is to be understood as "be fruitful and increase", which also relates to an expansion of our garden which is also connected to "the pounding of the earth with passion" which is an expansion of metal, which also relates to the covering on the Ark of the Covenant of the gold being pounded out as a thin sheet to be formed over the wood (and gold relates to wisdom).

enough for now ..... looking forward to more questions by you because He is also teaching me new things through writing to you

Blessings brother

18 Re: Conversation with claypot on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:25 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
September 18, 2017

had a conversation this morning about your words about women pastors. i emphasized the part about adam/eve=innocent stage     israel = terrible 2 yr olds   pharisees=rebellious teens................

this led to a conversation about how we can make scripture say whatever we want. i sometimes accuse my fellow brothers and sisters of making God into THEIR image. you know.....if they beleive people are going to hell forever then scripture says that to them very plainly yet if we believe God will save all then scriptures say that plainly.

how do you handle that?

19 Re: Conversation with claypot on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:29 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
September 19, 2017

three things that help me handle it:

ONE: But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. (1 Cor 2:14)

If someone is not of the same Spirit as we are, how can they understand let alone see what we do?

SECOND: Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch. (Matthew 15:14)

I let them be (which is hard at times) but by it we get a deeper understanding of how we are not OF this world

THIRD: Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do? Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me. (John 21:21-22)

We shouldn't worry about what others are doing for we know He is in complete control, our calling is to follow Him

And YES, I agree that they create God into their image, but more so into an image they want, one who will throw evil men into hell and save them because they are obeying the law (which the word "obeying" is just another word for "following") so in conclusion, they are following the LAW OF GOD not the SON OF GOD

also agree with that we can interpret the word of God to say anything we want, are we wrong? I do not believe so because it has made me a more compassionate person, it has made me a more forgiving person, it has made me a more loving person ..... it is for that reason I believe what I believe to be TRUTH

If you want to ask them about something, ask them if what they believe has made them more forgiving or less forgiving? if they say more forgiving then you can answer them by saying, so you can forgive all of mankind but you would still believe that God won't ..... and if they answer that, then you can say "you are not like the God you follow" (or they are if they have become less forgiving)

20 Re: Conversation with claypot on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:31 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
September 18, 2017

i want to take a stab at interpreting Pauls message to us in 1cor in a very general way at first.....

paul says it's not good for a man to have sexual relations with a woman. hmmmmmm

spirit/soul   mind/heart.................
in that whole paragraph is God trying to tell us to always strive to have a healthy spirit/soul balance? that we can muddy or pervert our very being by being unbalanced?

who are the unmarried and widows? if man/woman=spirit soul or mind/heart then what does an unmarried or widow represent? it's like one or the other. paul says he's one. hmmmmmmm
being spirit cannot die is this talking about those who are much more on the spiritual plane? you know, spirit without soulish input? then if they cannot maintain this high spiritual level then they should marry (balance the physical life with the spiritual) so they don't burn (lose it all).

i might be going crazy here but paul goes on and i think he must be talking about us having healthy human/spiritual lives.

my brain is fried............what do you think? i have thick skin so lay it on me Jugg. Call me crazy or whatever.

21 Re: Conversation with claypot on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:35 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
September 19, 2017

No, I won't call you crazy because that would be calling myself crazy, a word I prefer to use is one used in His word, that word being "peculiar" we are a peculiar people. and "thick skinned" is just another way of seeing you wearing the "armor of God"

As for unmarried and widows, in order for it to line up with everything else we are coming to understand, I would see as "the mind of Christ" (which is our mind being renewed is not married to the heart of the world) or in the same instance our new heart is not married to the mind of the world

The widow would be that either the new heart is alive but the mind of the world is dead or the mind being renewed is alive and the heart of the world is dead

They can be seen (understood) both ways when we apply that there is neither male or female, they are just examples to be used for the purpose of understanding

but to marry would be that a mind being renewed can marry the heart of the world, or a new heart can marry the mind of the world simply because the believing one sanctifies the unbelieving, but with this it will always limit ourselves to understanding (the physical is limited, the spiritual is limitless) because of the mix of the two ... limits are set in place ..... which is like the example of the ten virgins, five coming back to the wedding feast finding the door is shut (in which five is one half of ten which can be understood as one half of a whole which the whole would be both mind and heart are of the spirit rather than just half. (and this just came to mind as I wrote it)

I hope that makes sense, but I may be wrong ..... but this is just off the top of my head and it didn't come to mind yesterday because the Lord usually brings me the answer the next day ..... because while I slept (physically slept last night) the Lord works in that darkness to bring it to light the next day

Blessings CP .... from your brother Jugg

22 Re: Conversation with claypot on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:36 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
September 19, 2017

I notice you and I are close to the same age, just curious as to where you live, I am a truck driver and might be able to get a chance to meet face to face

or if you would like, I can give you my cell number to chat

LMK

23 Re: Conversation with claypot on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:37 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
September 22, 2017

i noticed the age thing too. im close to the twin cities minneapolis st paul. where are you from?

24 Re: Conversation with claypot on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:38 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
September 22, 2017

Born and raised in Duluth, MN, left in 1984, was just up that way at the beginning of August for my 40 year class reunion (my vacation time), I don't get up that far with the trucking company I am with.

Living just south of Nashville, TN right now

25 Re: Conversation with claypot on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:40 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
September 22, 2017

Been talkingwith some guys about healing. You know, pray for the sick and lay hands on them and they will get healed............... i know there is a deeper message there obviously because most of those prayed for don't get healed of physical ailments.

what do you think? my poor friends, they see it plainly in the Bible but it doesn't work but they can't deny it or they will be accused of lack of faith and all that! I call it like I see it and of course I am accused of faithlessness but I don't care but I am curious what you think..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum