APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

2017 February

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 2017 February on Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:46 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
February 1, 2017

It is the man of ignorance that dies when knowledge is eaten (consumed). That is who died when the first Adam ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. (and ever since then, man has been going through God's purification process).

Darkness seen through the eyes of death becomes hell: that which we are “headed to” if “WE” “do not make the choice” to follow the light so we can go to heaven after we physically die.

Darkness seen through the eye of life is the grave: that which we are “taken out of” by “HIS” choice “so we can” follow the light to be brought into heaven (Himself) before we physically die.

Through the eyes of death, our physical life becomes a life of avoidance, which is a picture of Adam and Eve hiding from the presence of God amongst the trees of the garden. The world is the garden and its people are the trees of the garden. It is what the blind man said when he could see …. that he saw trees walking.

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

2 2017 February on Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:49 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
February 2, 2017

Today, to start with ….. in the same way that the word “God” can be described as; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit ….. so is the word “soul” used to describe our mind, heart and spirit.

In other words, in the way the word “God” is the whole, and the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are the parts of the whole ….. and in the same way, the word “soul” is the whole, and the mind, heart, and spirit are the parts of the whole; weather people believe this or not is up to them, I can only speak of what I have come to understand.

The “soul” is the whole breath, its parts are thought (of the mind) and emotion (of the heart) manifested as word(s) in the spirit spoken by the physical body through the mouth. This is also why I do not believe that God gets angry, the word used has to do with the nose and passion, I do not see God as “getting angry with His children” I see God as “being passionate with/about His children”.

Religion through their teachings say there is justified anger; I disagree, He doesn’t get angry; anger is not justified, passion is; because “God’s passion IS our justification”. When Christ overturned the tables in the temple we can jump to the conclusion that He got angry, but John describes it as “being zealous”.

3 2017 February on Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:54 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
February 3, 2017

We never know through who that the Father will try to get us to think differently. God weaves threads (people) together, to form a fabric (life) ….. when He brings someone across our path, two threads meet, one goes over, one goes under, the next stitch is reversed; the one that went over before now goes under and the one that went under now goes over, our lives are woven together by Him, I have lost track of all those He has contributed to the weaving of my fabric (life).

When I speak of things, it is out of what I know I used to think, then He brought me into “to think differently” about it (repentance). Is that door shut permanently for some while still physically alive, or is it just temporary?

Someone respectfully disagreed with me about the Father getting angry; I fully believed that the Father got angry ….. until the Father showed me something that made me think differently about it (granted me repentance). I thought about saying something, but was led not to ….. and that is because it was a seed planted, and the seed has to die and fall to the ground before it can start to grow. I just have to wait on Him to water it with the Spirit of the word. If it is meant for him to hear from the Father on this subject, He will make it known.

4 2017 February on Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:56 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
February 5, 2017

I hate to “agree to disagree” because nobody moves any farther in understanding. In what the Father has shown me; mankind is like a child, each generation a stage in its development. I cannot concede to God getting angry because what is hidden cannot be seen or understood by a child or even the father of that child; even I once believed that God could get angry.

A father in this physical world can get angry with a child because of something the child did, but what can be hidden, even from that father, is his own motive or intention for doing it. What I mean by that is: a father that gets angry with his child because of something done wrong does not even realize that what he has in him is a passion; a passion for that child to learn what is right and what is wrong, and because neither the father or the child understands the intention, a passion for doing what is right can easily be misunderstood as anger.

If a father was not told or taught by their own father what was in him, a passion for doing right, the truth of the matter gets lost from generation to generation.

5 2017 February on Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:25 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
February 9, 2017

This morning as I lay in bed, half awake and half asleep, He brought to my attention, the distinction of a stern voice and a soft voice. What I mean by that it, the tone of the voice as it speaks, sternness relates to the male, whereas softness relates to the female. And in as much as this is true, so it is the like manner of; sternness comes from the mind and softness comes from the heart.

Another thing that came back to mind, which I may have spoken about before, was “thought process”, that each and every one of us that have lived from the beginning; our physical body is the vessel of manifestation, the manifestation of a thought process that the Father went through before He even created the physical realm. It is no wonder we can say that the Father knows everything, because He lived it in His mind before He even thought about creating physical things.

But it is not that we ourselves are the physical body, we are the spirit or breath of God that inhabits the physical vessel. It is a deeper understanding of “we are in the world (the vessel) but we are not of the world (the vessel). We are a spectator watching the actor play out its role. What brings us (our spirit) into death, is believing that it is us that is doing these things of the flesh, when it isn’t. The flesh is just acting out the thought process; we were just along for the ride. The flesh is the accuser, and in pride it says to our spirit, “you did it, not me.” The flesh has to lie to our spirit, because it is the only way it can stay alive, because if our spirit knows the truth, the flesh knows it will die.

The flesh is just a tool used by the Father to teach us, the Father brought about technology to prove this point, through radio, television, we hear and see these actors playing parts, but we know that the characters they play are not who they really are; and this also applies to us, the flesh is playing out its part but it is not who we really are.

6 2017 February on Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:29 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
February 11, 2017

Sheila sent a message back to what I had written yesterday, she saw it as “sin” is the accuser and I used the word “flesh”, which I also now see, the use of words in one’s understanding can cause confusion in another, which is the same thing x141 said with “words become the serpent”.

This morning as I was lying in bed, in the place between consciousness and sleep, the Lord was showing me some things ….. that our thoughts and emotions are our sons and daughters that we need to raise properly, thoughts being sons (that which is of the mind) and emotions being daughters (that which is of the heart).

Also the revelation of a deeper understanding of the “firmament” that which is in between what is from above and what is from below ….. but more so that the firmament is the place between being awake and being asleep, the place where He shows us light in the darkness.

7 2017 February on Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:32 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
February 14, 2017

This is an expansion on what I wrote on February 1st. It has to do with the results of the eating of the TOKOGAE when their eyes were opened.

This starts with; “and they were both naked, the man and his wife, and they were not ashamed” (Genesis 2:25). After they ate from the tree; “and the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked” (Genesis 3:7).

If the word “naked” is a reference to unrighteousness and their bodies are a representation of the “flesh”, we can see that they were both unrighteous and they were not ashamed, but after they ate and their eyes were opened (not their physical eyes) they saw their unrighteousness, this is when they became ashamed of it because they tried to cover it up with a belt of leaves.

I believe this is seeing a separation of the flesh and the spirit, when they ate, the eyes of their spirit were opened, these eyes looked upon their flesh and saw that it was unrighteous and tried to cover it themselves, this is what I see in people starting to go to church, they are trying to cover their own unrighteousness by their own works, the sewing together of a belt of leaves. But when God approached them they hid from God, this is where I see the rest of the world, hiding from God in the garden (in this world).

8 2017 February on Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:48 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
February 26, 2017

“Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they believe not on me; of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. (John 16:7-12).

Because I have made my last post on Christian forums, the thought of whether I did the right thing or not keeps coming back to mind; not that I am struggling with it or I feel that I shouldn’t have, but a point of affirmation from the Father that He has brought me to where I am to be.

These verses in John, especially the thought of “it is better that I go” applies to us in that this is another part of living the life of Christ. What I mean by that is that in a sense we are dead to the world, in other words, we no longer verbally communicate with others of the same faith; others of the same convincing. All this because of what the Father has convinced us of.

There are three things brought to light in these verses: because of the sending of the Spirit, He will reprove the world of sin; and of righteousness; and of judgment. This is divided into three separate sentences in this way:

ONE: The Spirit will reprove the world of sin
TWO: The Spirit will reprove the world of righteousness
THREE: The Spirit will reprove the world of judgment

Each one of these is a world we can live in, it is the world of judgment that is the last we are brought out of, for it is in this world that we look upon what is sin and what is righteous and judge accordingly, which is the same truth of the eating of the TOKOGAE, we become a judge of good (righteousness) and sin (evil).

This word “reprove” means confute, which its meaning is “to prove wrong”, so we are seeing three things here,

FIRST: that the Spirit will prove wrong the world of sin,
SECOND: He will prove wrong the world of righteousness,
THIRD: He will prove wrong the world of judgment.

Now the three reasons why He will prove wrong each one:

Understanding that the Spirit proves wrong “the world of sin” is because they do not believe on Christ. Proving wrong “the world of sin” is to prove wrong our perception of what we think “IS” the world of sin”.  This is understood that Christ was crucified before the foundation of the world absolving mankind of all guilt of sin, that despite the fact that we do sin (miss the mark) we have always been forgiven of these things. (Sin is of man, not the world, sin is "in" the world, but it is not "of" the world).

Understanding that the Spirit proves wrong “the world of righteousness” is because Christ returned to the Father and is not seen any more. Proving wrong “the world of righteousness” is to prove wrong our perception of what we think “IS” “the world of righteousness”. This is understood that we are no longer trying to prove a righteousness of Christ in ourselves to others, it is like we have died and the world does not even know that, despite the fact that we are still in this vessel of flesh, our spirit has ascended to the Father.

Understanding that the Spirit proves wrong “the world of judgment” is because the prince of this world is judged. Proving wrong “the world of judgment” is to prove wrong our perception of what we think “IS” “the world of judgment”. Who is the prince of this world? A prince is the son of a king, the one who will inherit the kingdom after the death of the king, since Christ is the king that died; mankind is the prince that has been judged. Since we have already been judged, there is no more judgment against mankind, and again since Christ was crucified before the foundation of the world, there never has been a judgment against mankind but it has always been a purifying process that we have been brought into. This is “the rest” that we are brought into, a knowing that He will finish the work He has started in us.

Final thought for the day: in any thought that comes to mind, if it does not bring peace and joy, it is not truth of the purifying process.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum