APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

2017 January

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 2017 January on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:34 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
January 3, 2017

Here is something to ponder. If we use a male as an example of the mind and a female as an example of the heart, we can see the interaction between the two in the examples in Scripture.

A wicked heart knows the weakness of the mind, it is to cut short thought, in other words, a wicked heart says “just do it, don’t think about it”. How do we know this to be true? Just look at the example of Samson and Delilah, she being the wicked heart, Samson being a righteous mind, and his hair being the example of long thought. Find out the secret of the strength of the mind and cut them short. Long thought (long suffering) is the strength of the mind, but if those thoughts are not believed, they can easily be cut off and die. Thus, the mind has to be good ground for the seeds of thought to grow. Otherwise they fall by the wayside and the fowls (desires of the wicked heart) come and devour them up. (This example can also be seen in the heart and mind of Eve in the garden.)

Why do you think those who believe in ET won’t believe in UR, their own heart lies to their own mind telling them “it is not true”, therefore it is cut off and dies. When self-righteous desire (which comes from the heart) wants to raise itself above thought (which comes from the mind), that in itself is why we understand the adversary (Satan/wicked heart) trying to raise himself above God/mind.

I will give you a new heart ….. one that will not cut short the thoughts of God which is where the renewing of the mind takes place, getting rid of all those lies the old heart told. The reason I brought all this up is because God has always been, is, and always will be in control whether it is translated world or age.

And if you believe it, the old covenant was an age of the mind with law, the new covenant is an age of the heart with grace, both now working together as one, both maturing together, with both submitting to each other, like in a marriage, but neither being able to be fulfilled by either a mind or heart of the flesh nature.

And of course, some of you will think I’m nuts, but it all makes sense to me.

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

2 2017 January on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:39 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
January 5, 2017
Take a word of God, any word, personify it ….. this is what I believe the apostle John understood when he wrote the words “and the word became flesh”, in other words, God’s word became personified, it became a person. Understanding this concept and applying it to the study of God’s word is what I also believe is a deeper, more detailed understanding of the words “the word comes alive” or “the word comes to life”.

If we are born of God, a son, and we see that this is what the Father did with His word, personify it, should we not do the same? Christ Himself said this to be true in the Gospel of John, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of Himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever He doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise” (John 5:19). The personification of the word of God gives us a more detailed understanding of His plan of salvation and how it works. This personification applies to a word that is not a person, because with a person the reverse happens, that person is a representation of something else. WOW!!! Talk about keys to the kingdom. Ready for a journey that goes beyond the imagination?

So on that note, let’s start at the beginning with the first verse of the Bible; “In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth” (Genesis 1:1). The very first word that we will look at is the word “beginning”. This to everyone should be an easy one for personification, and that is simply because those who know their Bible know Christ is referred to as “the beginning and the end” (Revelation 21:6 and 22:13). So, with this in mind, we have now given “the beginning” a face that we can now identify. Do we understand that these first three words are transformed into “In Christ”? This is a perfect example of what the apostle Paul spoke about in his letter to the Romans, “be transformed by the renewing of the mind” (Romans 12:2), because when we transform words into a person it renews our mind from what the world taught us and in turn this transforms us, thus by this we now have a deeper understanding of what is meant by “the beginning and the end”; a transformation takes place at the beginning and a transformation takes place at the end; which also is the spiritual transformation in us of the physical transformation we just did. To put this into simple terms, when we first transform a word into a person, we can now identify with it, and in turn we are transformed into the word. In short, we are becoming like Christ: who is the Word; and a word that now describes us is the same word that describes Him; that word being “Son”. The Father is calling you His son. How awesome is that? Now that is a light shining in the darkness. Now, when we read the second part of the verse along with the first transformed part, we can read, “In Christ, God created the heaven and the earth”.

Before I go much further, there is something else we need to understand about God, that being; He is all about building a personal relationship with you. The proof in this is what we just learned, we are now a son and this understanding is expanded upon and proven the farther we get into His word; the farther we get into His Son, Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior.

Getting back to “In Christ, God created the heaven and the earth”, we now move to the next word, that word being “God”. Here is where what I just said is proven, if we know that Christ is the Son of God, the way a relationship is built is understanding that the only way for a son to become a son is to come from a father, whether it is physically or spiritually. Since that is the case here, He has now added the aspect of relationship into His word and we do the same, again because a Son can only do what he sees the Father do, we do this by transforming the word God into “The Father” thereby seeing a relationship that has always been; the Father and the Son. We now see the Father and the Son within the first four words of the first verse. By this, we can now read what has been transformed into “In Christ. The Father created the heaven and the earth”.

The next word is “created”, this is a word that is not directly personified simply because it is describing something the Father did; it is describing an action. Understanding that the Spirit of God is the One who carries out the actions of the Father, we can indirectly see His Spirit here. This can be seen when we jump ahead to verse 2 “the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters”; but I don’t want to get ahead of myself. We will get a deeper understanding of this word “created” when it is transformed, transformed to make the first part of the verse make sense with the second part.

Moving onto the word “heaven”, if we are to personify this word, the question that needs to be asked is “Who is heaven?” From here I will ask another question, who is missing in our understanding of His word, is it not the Spirit? The Spirit can be understood as a place simply because He is described as something we are brought into in Scripture. We can be brought into a lot of things, a room, a house, a neighborhood, a city, a state, a nation, a world, etc.. A deeper understanding of this can be seen in the example of “the Promised Land”. Transform the word “land” into the word “Spirit” and we now understand that we are brought into “the Promised Spirit”, did not Christ keep that promise after His resurrection?

So now we have the complete Godhead in the first verse and we are not even finished with it yet. The last personification is “the earth”. If we understand that God’s Spirit is “the heaven” when we personify “the earth”; who would we say is the spirit of “the earth”? That my friends, if you choose to believe it is: “Adam”. And when we come to understand that “the earth”, or in other words “the world” is a representation of “the flesh”, this can be easily understood since he was the one placed in the flesh, when God breathed him into the dust He transformed into a flesh body that he would inhabit in the Garden of Eden, while Christ stayed home in the Spirit of God, in other words, while Christ stayed home in “heaven”.

But we now have to go back to this word “created”, and that is because we know that the Spirit of God was not created. So in order for what I am saying to make sense, we need to dig a little farther in His word with this word “created”. The word according to Strong is H1254, bara (baw-raw’) a primitive root; (absolutely) to create; (qualified) to cut down (a wood), select, feed (as formative process):- choose, create (creator), cut down, dispatch, do, make (fat). To understand this on a deeper level, we cannot opt to use just the surface understanding of the word “created”, we need to dig into the complete definition of the word, because using just what’s on the surface can be very misleading; we need to dig if we want to find gold.

This word “created” is not just the word H1254 that is used here either, we also have H853, eth (ayth) with a definition of: Apparently contracted from H226 in the demonstrative sense of entity; properly self (but generally used to point out more definitely the object of a verb or preposition, even or namely): (As such unrepresented in English). And the word H226, “oth” (oth), probably from H225 (in the sense of appearing); a signal (literally or figuratively), as a flag, beacon, monument, omen, prodigy, evidence, etc.: - mark, miracle, (en-) sign, token.

Last but not least, H225, uth (ooth), a primitive root; properly to come, that is, (impliedly) to assent: - consent.

After a long and careful study of all these words and definitions, all of them have to be included in the word or words in order for its meaning to be clearly understood. The conclusion I was brought to is this: the word “created” should be understood as “made manifest” or more easily understood as “made known”. This makes sense after we understand the personification of “the heaven and the earth” transformed as “Spirit” (capital S) and “spirit” (small s), which can also be transformed into, “the last Adam and the first Adam”; with “the heaven” being the Spirit of Christ, (the last Adam), and “the earth” being the spirit of Adam, (the first Adam). To put this in shorter terms, The Father made known to Christ “His Spirit” and “Adam’s spirit” or in short, the Father revealed to Christ, the Spirit and the flesh. This may be farfetched to some, but it makes sense when we read the words “although the works were finished from the foundation of the world” (Hebrews 4:3). Christ (the last Adam) would know The Spirit and the flesh; first the Spirit and then the flesh in order to be perfect in overcoming the flesh. Adam (the first Adam) would know the flesh first and then the Spirit, in order to overcome the flesh which would reverse the curse In conclusion, I have come to understand the first verse of the Bible as “In Christ, The Father made known the last Adam and the first Adam.” It might make more sense as we start into the next verses, as we see what happens on each day; because they are a more detailed description of what took place.

3 2017 January on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:42 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
January 8, 2017
    As I was writing the Lord brought it to my attention that I was getting ahead of Him in explaining things. This is because; if we do not completely understand the concept of personification and how He wants it explained, it can get confusing, so, on that note we will ask the question: What is personification?

According to the dictionary, (which by the way when it was first written, it gave Scripture verses along with the word to help with understanding it) the dictionary defines personification as:

ONE: The attribution of human nature or character to animals, inanimate objects, or abstract notions, especially as a rhetorical figure
    TWO: The representation of a thing or abstraction in the form of a person, as in art
    THREE: The person or thing embodying a quality or the like; an embodiment or incarnation
    FOUR: an imaginary person or creature conceived or figured to represent a thing or abstraction
    FIVE: The act of personifying; the attributing of human qualities to an animal, object, or abstraction
    SIX: A character portrayal or representation in a dramatic or literary work

God the Father personified His Word; the proof in this is in Scripture, because over and over again we know Christ is referred to as The Word, or in other words; The Word of God.

4 2017 January on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:46 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
January 13, 2017
I shared what the Father had shown me to Hillsage, but he is not at the point of understanding it yet, he still referred to it as parabolic and allegory. But Lord, to see the truth at work with the minds eye that cannot be seen with the eyes of this world is an amazing thing; brings a whole new understanding to “the word comes alive”. I long for the day when all will see as you see, to see through your eyes rather than their own, to hear with your ears rather than their own.

Truth can only be shown by you, can only be spoken by you, it cannot be just told to another to articulate its depth, for it is higher than anything I could have ever imagined. The passion in it, the love in it goes beyond this world, oh how the flesh does diminish that which is to be known, what you want to be known, long to be known.

5 2017 January on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:48 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
January 17, 2017
This morning when I woke up, the image of Moses with his face glowing was brought to mind. If all things are a testimony of Christ, then what we see in this example is “The glory of the word will fade”, this is a picture of “a seed must first die and fall to the ground”. Also if Moses is a representation of the law, it is seeing the fading of the law after it is veiled.

6 2017 January on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:50 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
January 20, 2017
    As I was reading a thread and it mentioned being beaten with many stripes, the word “sentence” popped into my head (sentence as words put together to form a sentence). If the word disciplines us (trains us) would not sentences be the beating or should I say, would not sentences be the training we receive. And what else just came to mind is: is not a sentence (words) that condemn us when they come out of the mouths of men? Is this not what Jesus said, “Here and understand: Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man. (Matthew 15:10-11).

7 2017 January on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:51 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
January 24, 2017
Been talking to Cocoon on Tentmaker, a student of the word who is just learning to read, just like me. If we understand that physical events and examples carry with them spiritual meaning; are these examples other ways that the Father talks to us to give us the subject on which to speak to others?

The reason I bring this up is, he spoke of the roof being blown of the room in which they do Bible study. With the roof being “a covering” of the room, it is to be understood as the removal of the old to be replaced by the new. This example starts in Genesis with “Let there be light” replacing darkness with light and then a separation of the two leading us into day two with what is from above and what is from below, in the example of the covering of nakedness with a fig leaf to the replacement of it with the skin of a sacrifice.

But both the fig leaf and the skin of the sacrifice are the same truth but grow out of two different places. The fig leaf was an end product of what grew out of the ground (the heart) and the skin of the sacrifice is an end result of what was taken off of something dead, which can be understood as the veil (skin, flesh) being removed from the carnal mind exposing it for what it is and it is this understanding that grows in the mind to see the flesh (skin of unrighteousness) being put to death at the cross.

What I really find amazing is that as I write He is revealing these things to me and then I write them, in which writing them down is a physical manifestation of the spiritual event taking place in me at this very moment. A regeneration of the skin in which the old is constantly falling away while the new skin is being produced which relates to the process into which we enter, the washing of the word or baptism of water into the baptism by fire.

The baptism of water takes place with the mind whereas the baptism of fire takes place with the heart which in turn causes the renewing of the mind with all the physical (literal) examples stored there are given new life (making all things new) by seeing the spiritual meaning of each event and example. It is in this understanding that we get a deeper understanding of the example of the honeycomb inside the carcass of the lion, with the honeycomb filled with honey being a perfect example of the physical (honeycomb) contains the spiritual (honey).

8 2017 January on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:55 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
January 25, 2017
This morning when I woke up, a vision became so prominent in my mind, that vision being a gateway, the gateway into the Tabernacle of the Father. Death is the doorway that brings us into His world of understanding, the death of the carnal mind can bring us into His understanding while we are still physically alive.

This body of flesh has to die; it is the luggage that cannot be brought into His kingdom (for flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God). Like the camel that has to be stripped of all it is carrying, lowered onto its knees so that it can pass through the smaller door (eye, narrow way) of the main gate (needle, broad way) to get into the city (His kingdom).

The vision was updated to this present age of understanding through the example of; a portal into a different/higher dimension. And that this new dimension we enter into is divided into four stages of development which can relate to what we can understand as:

One: outside the tabernacle
Two: the Outer court
Three: the inner court
Four: the Holy of Holies

Going to stop right here because I believe I am to start a new thread on Tentmaker for the purpose of getting the sons of light to think about previous actions in their own lives, to bring back certain memories and restore them to the glory befitting them; for they are the Life of Christ in each and every one of them.

I am going to start this thread not with a memory of my own but a story my mother told me about one of the things I did (more than once) as a child. In the house we lived in, part of the layout of the kitchen was that the stove was right next to the refrigerator and there was a cabinet above the fridge that my mother put the breakfast cereals in.

I would take one of the kitchen chairs from the dining area (which was also part of the kitchen) and I would drag it across the linoleum floor to the stove. I then would proceed to climb up on the chair, then onto the stove and then onto the top of the fridge, open the cabinet and then take the breakfast cereals and pour them out onto the kitchen floor. I know that most people would find this a little amusing and so does my mother now, but at that time I was seen as a mischievous little child who would disrupt the routine of my mother by her having to clean up after me. But let’s look at this story through the eyes of God for it was His plan for mankind.

It is here we need to first see my last action of pouring out the cereal upon the kitchen floor. In the big picture of God’s plan, the cereal is the Word of the Father being poured out upon the world (upon all flesh). This is a corporate understanding of God’s plan of salvation, a plan to deliver mankind from ignorance/darkness to knowledge/light (which is of the mind/male/first Adam); a plan to deliver mankind from flesh desires/emotions to Spirit desires/emotions (which are of the heart/female/Eve).

Now looking at the actions that led up to the pouring out of the cereal; we have four different levels, starting with the floor, then the chair, then the stove and then the refrigerator in order to reach the cabinet, reach in the cabinet to grab the cereal and pour it out. The floor is the world, the first level of understanding, it is our beginning and that is because “first the natural and then the spiritual” (1 Corinthians 15:46).

Each one of the levels of understanding is our growth in either the natural or the spiritual. The floor (level 1) is our life from infancy to a toddler, the chair (second level) is from a toddler to teenager (puberty), the stove (third level) is from teenager to adulthood, the refrigerator (fourth level) is from adulthood to death. These are the natural understandings of growing up.

Hidden within these natural levels are spiritual levels; the spiritual levels are outside the tabernacle; in the world in our infancy where we receive the word as milk. We are then brought into (up to) the outer court (spirit) of the tabernacle, where the chair either becomes a stepping stool to the next level or the throne upon which we sit, thinking we do not have to move any further), If it doesn’t become our throne, we then are brought into (up to) the inner court (the mind of Christ) (the stove, which produces heat for the start of the purification process, the renewing of our mind), we are then brought into (up to) the Holy of Holies (the heart of Christ) (the refrigerator, which produces coldness towards the teachings of men), inside the Holy of Holies (on top the fridge) we see the cabinet (the ark of the covenant), inside the cabinet (the ark) is the box of cereal (the jar of manna), the cereal (manna) is the Spirit of Christ after His resurrection, now, before the Word was made flesh, the cereal was the law and the prophets poured out at different times, which we see in the tablets (Moses/law) and the budded staff (Elijah/prophets).

This is what the disciples were shown at the transfiguration, which the combination of Moses and Elijah are the law and the prophets that are Christ, that are the cereal poured out upon the floor (the world).

9 2017 January on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:57 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
January 27, 2017
I do not remember the first house we lived in when I was a child, I think I was about five when we moved into the house that I spoke of in my first post. Here is a memory that I do have of something that happened to me as a child.

We got our milk from Bridgeman’s, my parents bought it in one gallon glass bottles, usually two or more at a time (four children in the family). I remember one morning I was going to fix myself breakfast, milk and cereal, when I took the full (unopened) bottle of milk out of the fridge, it slipped out of my hands and shattered on the floor; glass and milk went everywhere.

What I see spiritually in the end result was a mixture of glass and milk all over the floor. Again the floor is the world, the broken bottle is the broken body of Christ mixed with milk, which is also a picture of communion: broken bread and wine.

10 2017 January on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:42 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
January 29, 2017
    I was on the Christian forum I used to frequent quite often in days past and I came across a thread that asked the question: “Do you ever feel alone?” Almost every one of the replies was yes. I posted a reply on there but it seemed to have fallen on deaf ears.

This morning as I thought about it, the Lord showed me somethings that brought me to tears, the Spirit of the Word in some verses. The main one was Romans 8:20, which He had brought to mind a few days earlier with being subjected in hope. As I started to dig into this verse, I saw that some of the words in the KJV would have been better left to their original meaning rather than translated into a different word; the word “hope” is such a word.

What the Lord showed me in the word “hope” is how most people view it; they hope something would happen, which I see as the same as the word “wish”. They hope (wish) it would happen but there is the possibility that it might not. This is putting doubt in the mind of someone who is young in the word. To me, this is a grey cloud that blocks out the true interpretation (light) of it. With this word “hope”, its original meaning is: to anticipate, usually with pleasure – expectation or confidence. How can anyone “anticipate” something with pleasure if there is any shred of doubt? And with the other words also: how can anyone have an “expectation” with pleasure if there is doubt that it might not happen; and how can anyone have “confidence” with pleasure if there is doubt?

Coming to understand why the word “expectation” is a better word to be used than the word “hope” removes any doubt that it will happen. If God says it is going to happen, it is going to happen; this is how I believe we are to read the second half of this verse. Instead of “For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,” (Romans 8:20), we should read, “For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in expectation.”

We know that the word “hope” here does not pertain to God, if the pronoun “him” is a reference to Him, and that is because God should not have to hope for anything to be accomplished, because He is the one accomplishing it and it will be accomplished.

Let’s take a look at the first part of this verse with the word “vanity”. The original meaning to this word “vanity” is inutility; which means uselessness. So with that being said, I believe we should read this verse as “For the creature was made subject to inutility (uselessness), not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in expectation.”

Understanding this verse in this context is to see that the creature was subjected to uselessness (in vanity) for a purpose and that the purpose would be revealed (in expectation) at a later point and that the creature should expect it to happen, not just hope or wish it will happen.

What I believe Paul was talking about and what he understood completely was that under the old covenant of law the works of the flesh would become useless but under the new covenant of grace, the flesh would become useful in that it would be the means (the vessel) that would reveal to the world the love He has for mankind and what I mean by that is, the flesh becomes useful in doing things for others when they are asked, and even better if things are done without even being asked, you just see a need to be fulfilled and you do it because that is who you are being made into, the image of God, after their likeness full of truth and grace. We forgive others the way He forgives us, we have compassion towards others in the way He has compassion towards us, we love others the way He loves us.

Hope can fade away over time, but expectation can stay with you even up to your death, because you may not be here in your physical body to see it but you know and expect it to happen in future generations, and by that this is what I believe is meant by “And these all, having obtained a good report through faith (being convinced) received not the promise” (Hebrews 11:39). They were convinced of the promise by God.

To the children of God who are being made into their image (the Father and the Son), after their likeness (their Spirit), we do not have to see something happen in order to believe it is going to happen, that is the way of the world (I’ll believe it when I see it) we believe it is going to happen because we have been convinced by God that it is going to happen, whether in this age (our lifetime) or the age to come (future generations). Abraham is the father of faith because he was convinced by God that Christ would come, despite the fact that he did not see Him with his own physical eyes like the disciples, but he knew a future generation would and the disciples did.

What is now being revealed to the world in larger numbers is Universal Reconciliation (UR), we may not see it be completed in our lifetime with all of mankind, but we know it is going to happen because our heavenly Father has convinced us through Christ and His Spirit testifies with our spirit that it is going to happen, we believe it and that is why we can have a peace beyond the understanding of men.

11 2017 January on Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:58 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
January 31, 2017
    A couple of things today, the first being in the verse that the Father desires all men to come to the knowledge of the truth, men have defined the word “desires” in their minds as the word “hope” or “wish”, like God hopes it will happen but it might not, or, God wishes it would happen but it might not. How can God hope or wish that anything happens when He created and designed everything to fulfill His purpose? That’s like saying, I am going to create all this and I hope it works out the way I want it to.

Second was:
The understanding of darkness and light seen through the eyes of death (carnal mind).
    Darkness is hell: that which we are "headed to" by “our” choice (or failure to make a choice)
    Light is heaven: that which we are "headed to" by “our” choice
According to the judgment of God “against” mankind for sin

The understanding of darkness and light seen through the eyes of life (Christ’s mind)
    Darkness is the grave: that which He takes us “out of” by “His” choice
    Light is life: that which He brings us “into” by “His” choice
According to the judgment of God “for” mankind in the forgiveness of sin

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum