APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

2016 May

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 2016 May on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:18 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
May 8, 2016
    In a combination of yesterday morning and this morning, the physical example was given its spiritual meaning. When it comes to the tree of life, we know that the fruit it produces, according to the apostle Paul is: love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance; which here is a list of the original meanings: love (love), joy (cheerfulness), peace (peace), longsuffering (longanimity), gentleness (usefulness), goodness (goodness), faith (persuasion), meekness (gentleness), temperance (self control).

But what of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil; what is the fruit that it produces in order to bring about death? If we understand that the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is the law, what is that the law produces in order to bring about death? This is the answer that I was given; condemnation (I already knew this but it became even firmer in its setting). It was because of the thought of condemnation from God that they hid in the garden. Did God condemn them, no, He condemned the flesh that was given life by Adam. If you believe it, Adam became the manifestation of condemnation through the law, whereas Christ became the manifestation of salvation through the law of love.

The second part that I was shown is a deeper meaning of; “Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him;” (Isaiah 53:10); “For it became him ….. to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.” (Hebrews 2:10). To ask the question to another, does it please them to put the words of another to death; to make them of no effect? If so, then they make themselves out to be God.

But this raises another question, why would God be pleased to bruise His own word; to make it of no effect? This I believe is because, if at first His word has no effect, when it actually does, we “know” that it does and because of that, He gets the glory for revealing the effect to us.

May 11, 2016
    Agree to disagree, a statement by one party or another that one or neither are willing to give in to what they believe is true. (But what is true and what is truth are two totally different things and that is a can of worms all by itself). Is it because of pride that they are not willing to give in? Or is it that they have been made blind or deaf to what another is saying?

Seeing a difference between the mind and the heart is to know that the ears belong to the heart and the eyes belong to the mind. How is this so, when the heart does not hear His word, it is because it is hardened and His word does not penetrate to sink in. When it comes to the mind, it remains blind in that it does not completely understand what is being said, therefore it cannot sink into the heart. Which comes first, the healing of blindness (that which is of the mind) or the healing of deafness (that which is of the heart)?

May 26, 2016
    A lot has been revealed the past two weeks, but have not had the interest to write it down. It seems the past couple weeks have been a time of “what’s the use” and that is not an attitude to have.

What brought this all about was the fact that when we speak of what has been shown us, most people do not want to hear or should I say, they themselves have no interest? What came to mind was how God may feel about the whole situation, with Him knowing the end result of everything He is doing, patience (long-suffering) is an attribute we can all use. I find that a desire of the flesh is to be heard, to have affirmation of what we (or God) find important. But, does God need affirmation to what He knows to be important? The answer to that question I find to be; no, He doesn’t, but is patient to plant the seeds and watch them grow.

We are the word in this world that plant the seeds we have been given, but He is the one who sends the rain and He is the one who causes the growth. Our own impatience in wanting to see results right away is, I believe, an attribute of the flesh. It was because of these things that He brought to mind a deeper meaning (different perspective) of the parable of removing the spec out of the eye of another.

Since, in Matthew 15, Christ compares blindness to a lack of understanding, the eye is: that which sees ….. and in comparison the mind is: that which understands. So with this in mind, trying to remove the spec from someone else’s eye before the plank (or larger piece) is removed from your own is: (again, this is what I believe) that when we see what is irritating the mind in another, we cannot remove that irritation from them until the bigger or larger irritation is removed from our own understanding.

Why do I bring this up? I bring this up because, what irritates me the most is those who do not want or have an interest in the truth. But, if this does not irritate God, why should it irritate me? The thing is, God knows when it is time to say something (plant a seed), the time in which it will do the most good (have the greatest effect), for when the time is right (in that very hour), He will give us what to say; and again, what I believe is that our own impatience of the flesh blinds us to the point that we fall into the pit of wanting to always be doing something, which is to say in other words; wanting to always be working, back into bondage.

But what just came to mind this very instance is the fact that His word is always working, whether we see it at work or not (for it is a slave to righteousness). This is where we understand that we walk by faith not by sight has to come to mind, being brought back to the forefront of our way of thinking (repentance) in order to bring our mind and our heart back into His rest.

We always, when we take thought to do something, this is the eating of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil that will bring about condemnation (death) to the Spirit of rest. We leave His rest when we take thought rather than just be.

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum