APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

2016 April

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 4/2/16 "Liberty" on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:32 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
April 2, 2016 "Liberty"

He never ceases to amaze me. Through the forum this morning in a question that was asked, “Why didn’t God establish the covenant of love first?” He showed me something else I had never considered before, despite the fact that I knew it already, it became firmly established in the foundation of His plan.

Why did the covenant of the law have to be established first before the covenant of grace could be revealed? The answer is “if good is all there is, how would we know if something is evil?” In other words; “If good is all there is, how would we know if something is wrong or hurtful?” (which by the way, the word “hurtful” is the definition of the word “evil” in His word).

The Father wanted no hurtfulness to exist in His kingdom, therefore if that was to take place, someplace had to be created in order for evil to exist without corrupting His pure kingdom. Therefore the physical had to be created, a place where both good and evil could exist without corrupting the pure kingdom of the Father. To put it plainly the Father wanted no disobedience of the covenant of love that was firmly placed in His kingdom.

Adam was no different than a toddler in his mindset, what I mean by that is, he did not know what the consequences were for deviating from love, just as a child does not know what will happen when he does something wrong or hurtful. A perfect example of this is “a bully”, he thinks it’s fun and impresses his friends with what he does to those who he considers weaker than himself.

The Father gives us liberty, the ability to do what we want, but to take advantage or put down another (an occasion to the flesh) is not something that He wants us to do, that is being evil. Paul himself addresses this issue to the Galatians; “For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.” (Galatians 5:13). This is no different than someone saying today, “Universalism (liberty) has given you a license to sin (an occasion to the flesh)” when in fact we do not if we love God and others.

It is through the law (as our tutor) to understand right and wrong, good and evil, this first had to be established in us (covenant of law) once the Father has established in us this truth in Christ through His Spirit; not only of physical rights and wrongs – physical good deeds and evil deeds, but then; Spiritual rights and wrongs as well. Only then are we capable of not taking advantage of His kindness or mistreating others because they are different (being brought into His covenant of grace [Love]).

Just because someone else has not come into this understanding and mistreats us in no way means we can mistreat them because it was done to us, In other words; we do not mistreat those who mistreat us, we do repay evil for evil.

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

2 Re: 2016 April on Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:41 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
April 3, 2016 "Different perspective of the Trinity"

As with most cases, I was led to write after reading a thread on Tentmaker. A question was asked: Are all Universalists Trinitarians? For those who do not know, a Trinitarian is one who believes the Godhead is three separate persons, in others words three persons that make up the Godhead. I use to believe this (being a Trinitarian) until the Lord revealed something I had never heard anyone speak of before, it makes sense to me and I believe what I am about to say as truth, but again, I will not “tell” you it is the truth, I only “ask” that you consider it to be true and let God be found true.

Just as we have a physical body we also have a Spirit body, that body “IS” our spirit. I am going to cut to the chase here since going on with a whole bunch of other details can send us down a rabbit hole that we might not get out of.

Here is my take on what people might call the Trinity: it is mind, heart and spirit. Each one of these is described as a person; the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

The Father = the mind
The Son = the heart
The Spirit = the spirit

Now comes what may be a tricky part to understand, each name is describing the whole, here is what I mean by this, it all comes down to perspective: What we are seeing are three different ways to describe God.

The Father “IS” the mind of Christ
The Son “IS” the heart of the Father
The Spirit “IS” the body that both the Father and Son occupy together

Just as our brain and our heart occupy the same physical body, The Father and The Son occupy the same Spirit; the same Spiritual Body; and the three described as one thing or “all in all” is God. If you want a physical example, water is the perfect example: it is made up of three atoms, two of hydrogen and one of oxygen and the three combined together as one is water. And just as the word “water” is used to describe the three atoms as one (one molecule), so is the word “God” or “Godhead” used to describe the three as one. Which I believe and also believe that the word “soul” is a word used to describe us as one, a mind, a heart, and a spirit; in other words the word “soul”, I believe, also describes the three as one.

To break it down a little farther, maybe to make more sense or it may cause even more confusion, but here goes:

The Father “IS” the mind of Christ
(That which every thought of the Father comes “out” of)
The Son “IS” the heart of the Father
(That which the Father sends every thought “through”)
The Spirit “IS” the body that both the Father and Son occupy together
(That which manifests every thought that comes out of the Father [mind] that has been sent through the Son [heart]).

But also knowing that God is Love, the Father and the Son are One and that every thought that comes out of the mind of the Father has to pass through the Son; His own heart of love before it can be manifested by His Spirit in us then in turn through our physical body in this world, so that they can be see by others in this world.

Also in God’s idea of marriage, the mind and the heart are joined together as one in their Spirit, the concept of marriage is just another way to help understand how the Father and the Son are One. Just as Christ says, you shall leave your mother and father to be joined to your wife and become one flesh, so have they left this world to become one Spirit and are poured out on all flesh so that THEY can be manifested through our physical bodies.

Last edited by J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D. on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total

3 Re: 2016 April on Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:36 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
April 6, 2016 "Transfer of Knowledge"

This morning while meditating on His word and trying to understand things, I find it amazing how He shows us things that we never thought possible or probable.

What I am speaking of this morning, again has to do with the heart and the mind. All of our experiences throughout our life have become knowledge of some sort or another and what was brought to mind was; in the giving of the new heart, all of those experiences of sin and disobedience we know have been forgiven, but what now takes place is the transfer pf that knowledge; of all those experiences into our new heart, but the main thing is, it only remains as knowledge and understanding, the knowledge of evil. It is now by the renewing of the mind that these things work together for and with good for the purpose of raising the new heart up to the same level as the mind of Christ.

When all of these old experiences are brought to mind/heart (which they are now one in Him), all of what we thought was true become lies we were fed by the spirit of the world and when the Father shows us the truth through Christ by His Spirit, those things pass away, which increases our relationship with Him.

Last edited by J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D. on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

4 Re: 2016 April on Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:00 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
April 11, 2016 "Word and Definition"

I was meditating on His Word while watching TV and while I was watching there was a commercial about rehabilitation, a man had one half of his body burned by fire and he was learning to walk again, at that very moment, an image was put into my head and then all of a sudden I broke out crying. From past experiences I know that when this happens in me it is the Father, the Son; the Holy Spirit putting to death any carnal images of my past.

The image that was put into my mind was the image of someone who has suffered from a stroke. In an immature mind, who thinks that God punishes people for doing wrong, most would ask the question, “Why did God do this to me?” or “Why did He allow this to happen to me?”

Understanding how He teaches us through images, it is not that we take thought to create an image from the words we read or hear, which is idolatry, but that the Father takes the image already there and He explains what it means. The Father gives us the image in our mind and then by His understanding of that image, He gives us His definition of it through our heart (which is His Heart, Christ). All things are through Christ. He gives us the bread (image) and the wine (understanding of that image).

I know it seems I take the long way around to explaining something, but if some things are not understood first, what is shown to us can be misunderstood, which brings me back to the image of a person suffering the results of a stroke. The results of a stroke is an image of the finished work of Christ in us in that we know that when someone suffers a stroke, one side of their body does not work properly any more. This is what Christ did upon the cross in that He put to death one half of our duality, and the half that does not work properly anymore is our carnal half, our fleshly half.

When His word says that God creates evil, we now that it is that God creates calamity, which is the same truth as; the creation was subject to vanity unwillingly. This is the calamity that God created for one purpose and one purpose only, so that He could raise us back up again and know how much He loves us. In short, He made us lame so that He could heal us, so that He gets the glory. This same picture is in the story of the man blind from birth, it was not because his parents had sinned, it was so the glory of the Lord could be manifested through him, through his physical body, which also is an image that has to be defined by the Father, it is what happens inside of us with our mind, heart, spirit.

We cannot ever completely understand life if that is all we know, the only way for us to fully comprehend life is to die and then be raised up again, and through the renewing of the mind this is what we come to understand and by it we praise Him and give Him the glory for carnality cannot understand the spiritual things of the Father.

Paul says that to be carnally minded is death, but what the carnal mind cannot even understand is itself, and just like the fact that we cannot fully understand life if that is all we know, the same holds true for being carnal, it cannot fully understand death if that is all it knows. In short, we cannot fully understand life if we cannot even understand death.

To thank the Father for your frailties is to have received His strength.

5 April 13, 2016 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:09 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
April 13, 2016 "The Trinity"

It is sometimes strange how the Lord works in getting us to see things from a different perspective (point of view). Throughout my years of studying, there have been many times the Lord has taken out the word “and” in verses, which I have come to understand as “His word defines itself”.

This one instance, I believe, was because of people debating over the doctrine of the Trinity. By what the Lord did in taking out the word “and” in the description, sheds a whole new light on the subject. What I mean by that is, every time the three are mentioned together it is always “The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit”.

When He shows us that this simple word “and” is a word that can cause separation, cause division; and what I mean by that is, any time the word is used, for example: “this and that” or even “this and this”, it is always tells us that there are two different things being talked about, not just one. It gives us the opportunity to compare “one thing and another” or “one thing to another” through the division of two different things.

With all this being said, another aspect needs to be addressed before the explanation I am about to write about can make sense. When it came to God bringing all the animals to Adam to name them, and when we understand that this word “name” is talking about “a nature”, we see that Adam gave these animals a nature by their name. I believe this holds true with God also in that the nature(s) He gave Himself is that of a Father and that of a Son, and when the Holy Spirit is listed last, it is the definition of the Father and the Son as one.
    I believe that a semi-colon in our English language makes a perfect substitute for the word “and”.  Here is the example:

FIRST EXAMPLE: The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit
    By this, the word “and” is implying a separation of the three, which by this separation, it now makes it possible for a doctrine of the Trinity to be created.

Whereas:
SECOND EXAMPLE: The Father, The Son; The Holy Spirit
    By this, the semi-colon is making the term “The Holy Spirit” the definition of The Father and the Son as “ONE”, which by defining the Father and Son as one, as the Holy Spirit …..  makes it impossible for that doctrine to come into existence.

It is coming to the understanding that the Holy Spirit has the divine nature of the Father and that it also has the divine nature of the Son. What really got impressive with this understanding is that it amplifies what is usually hidden from the eyes of most, that being “relationship”. It is all about the Holy Spirit being relationship itself. It’s like saying, if the word “relationship” had substance, it would be spirit; more so, that if the nature of the Father and the nature of the Son are one (as a substance), that substance would be the Holy Spirit.

We know that God is all about union, uniting, reconciling one thing to another, it is this idea that His idea of marriage is all about and the end result of “all in all” will come to pass, which this term “all in all” is describing the ultimate relationship. To take two things and join them as one always comes up with a third thing, something that is different than the two original things are by themselves (this in no way implies that the Holy Spirit is different than the Father and the Son by themselves when it comes to God) it is only understanding that the phrase "the Holy Spirit" (in words) is different than the phrase “the Father” and is different than the phrase “the Son”. Each one is a different phrase, but each phrase describes the same thing from a different viewpoint.

It is no different than:

The Father is: the mind of Christ and His Spirit as one (one point of view)
The Son is: the heart of the Father and His Spirit as one (another point of view)
The Holy Spirit is: the Father (mind) and the Son (heart) as one (third point of view)

Seeing all three of these viewpoints at the same time (as one), we get the word “God”, and the  word “God” being; that which describes the three as one.

This is one thing I know the world is not yet ready to accept and why I will not post this to any boards but one (Aplace2rest) and that is because it wipes away the doctrine of the Trinity and the carnal mind never wants to have what "it" considers wisdom, destroyed. Which also I believe this may be another one of those things that Paul refers to in that it is unlawful to speak about, simply because of the parable of the wheat and the tares, if you pull out the tares, the roots of the wheat may be pulled out also, destroying what has already been planted, and we never want to cause a child to stumble.

6 April 18, 2016 on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:10 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
April 18, 2016 "Why twice?"

This morning was basically an expansion of what was brought to mind yesterday, which by the way is ….. not “taking thought” but expanding on a thought, which when we do some studying in Genesis chapter one, there is a word that has a definition that speaks of expanding, as if metal is covering more square footage by being flatten (pounded) out.

On Tentmaker, someone asked why the word “He” was capitalized in John 10:1. I first made a reply about it being a quote, which by a lack of denotation in the original language, someone said it could not be. Another said that he would agree with me that it might be, but that is not what I am going to write about, it is about something else that is in the verse, particularly the first part of the verse where Christ says, “Verily, verily, I say unto you”.

I have often wondered why He would use the word twice; we know that there is nothing left to chance with God, that there has to be a purpose. It was confirmed again in the pulling of the thread in His garment of righteousness in/of Genesis, day one.

When Christ says the word “verily” twice, it is no different than when He said Martha’s name twice, which by the way, what was just brought to mind as I was writing that last part, the word “name” having to do with “a nature” and that by speaking it twice, it is a speaking of a duality in a person, rather than having a single mind (single eye) as Mary was, being focused on Christ rather than the things of the world.

What was shown to me was the “Why twice?” It is so the first time you hear it, it is to get your attention, the second time is to be focused to hear the voice of the Father through the Son, for when we are focused on Christ, we hear the voice of the Father, because Christ “IS” the voice of the Father. We know that no one can come unto the Father except the Father draws him, this is the perfect example. We cannot hear the voice of the Father until we are completely focused on Christ to hear Him speak through Christ, therefore He needs to get our attention first.

This is confirmed in day one of Genesis one, first there is darkness, the being about the tasks in the world, the Father moves upon the waters, those waters being Christ in us and the moving is to get our attention, and that is so we can be completely focused on Him so we can hear the words “Let there be light” or “Let there be understanding” which when we come to the understanding that “light is understanding”, (which by the way is also “life for life”), we die to what we are doing in the world (being in carnality) to focus on hearing the Father in what is a better way to handle a situation, which Mary was, being focused on Christ.

It is no different than a husband and a wife, if the wife asks the husband to do something, does the husband stop what he is doing to do what is asked of him because he loves his wife and wants to please her? Or is what the husband doing more important to him than what his wife is asking him to do? Which I believe is a small picture of the husband loving himself more than he loves his wife; (and that is another can of worms that can be opened).

Anyway, Christ told Martha, “thou art careful and troubled about many things”; this is being of the world, of our own carnality. Which also, this statement is a reference to the parable of the person who was given one talent (one thing to do), and that when Christ said “thou art careful” is the same truth as the person with one talent saying “I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed: And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth:” (Matthew 25:24-25). He was careful with the one thing he was given, hiding his focus, being focused on things below rather than on things above.

Which brings us back to John 10:1 and a deeper understanding of what is being said; when Christ says “verily” twice, the first one is to get our attention and the second one is give ourselves to him, meaning give Him your full attention, your focus so that you can hear the words of the Father and the Son as one voice.

Again, the first part, “Verily, verily, I say unto you” is the Father trying to get your attention away from what you are doing by hearing the soft voice of Christ, for His children know His voice ….. and now to focus on Christ so that the ears you have been given can hear the words of the Father through Christ, when He says, “He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.”

In short:
The words: “Verily, verily, I say unto you” is the voice of Christ getting your attention.

The words: “He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.” Is the Father speaking through Christ.

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
April 19, 2016 “Observation or accusation”

“The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.” (1 Corinthians 15:56); a statement made by the apostle Paul.

Understanding that the words “sting of death” is being compared to the word “sin” and when we read the second part we are to understand that when Paul makes the statement “the strength of sin is the law”, we can substitute the word “sin” in the second part with the words “sting of death” from the first part, by this we come to this understanding, "the strength of the sting of death is the law.”

What is the strength of the law, is it not to accuse someone of being guilty of breaking the law? It is the same as saying, when you are accused of breaking the law, it is a sting of death, a fiery dart (both are the same truth).

In the Old Testament, in the Hebrew, the word “Satan” derives from a word meaning “to attack”, and in the New Testament the word “Satan” means “the accuser”. So ask yourself this one question, who attacks and accuses people of breaking the law of God? Is this not the same truth as when Christ said, “You are of your father the devil”? Getting into deeper meanings of who the adversary is; is to come to an understanding that anyone who accuses another of breaking the law of God (when Christ died for the forgiveness of all sin) is a false accuser, for that is the message of the cross “The forgiveness of sin”; “Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world” (John 1:29).

But now going back to the Old Testament, was God the devil in accusing the people of Israel that they were breaking His Law? This is where perspective comes in; for example: do we know the difference between “a statement of observation” and “an accusation”? Throughout all of the Old Testament the Father was making statements of observation, but the devil, Satan, takes that power and twists it into an accusation that is to his advantage, because it takes the focus off of him and puts it on the one being accused (which man does quite perfectly). Which is a picture of the moon, dead inside (not being able to produce its own light) only reflecting light, which by it, is self-righteousness. This is how I believe the Father defines self-righteousness, looks bright on the outside but is dead inside, which is the same truth as the washing of the outside of the cup but the inside is still dirty.

What we come to understand about the Father when He makes a statement of observation, He is stating a truth, not making an accusation, and when we do not believe this, we become the rebellious child by not believing His statement of observation, because the Father sees the heart and by it, the Father becomes an adversary to us because we do not believe it. This goes all the way back to the garden when God told them “that in the day you eat you will die”, that was a statement of observation because the Father knew it would happen and what did happened? The Father became an adversary to Adam and Eve when they did not believe this would happen when they ate, hence the reason they hid.

Our own mind becomes an adversary to the Father (becomes carnal) when we do not believe His statement of observation (what He knew would (knows will) happen) which causes the death of our heart, the death of our soul, which death here is being defined as; out of sync with the Father, which is the same as missing the mark, which we know to be sin.

This explanation of what I been shown also relates to Moses with his staff changing into a serpent to swallow up the others. When the statement of observation (rod/staff) is laid down, out of the hand of the Father who is in you, that statement of observation becomes an accusation, it becomes the serpent, the one who accuses, it now accuses you rather than remaining as a rod of correction (His Word, Christ, Word of correction) through love. The Father loves us, and He will tell us when we are not doing what we are supposed to, He will always try to correct us, but most of the time we do not hear Him because our mind is so focused on other things that we can’t hear Him trying to speak through our heart.

In the natural, our eyes and ears are directly connected to the brain, but in the Spiritual, they are to be connected to the heart, connected to the Heart of the Father, and that Heart is Christ, to be transformed into the new man (transformed into the new heart) by the renewing of the mind; it is putting off the corruptible by putting on the incorruptible. When the Father said in the Old Testament that He would give us a new heart, He was talking about His Son, His own Heart.

Seeing the picture of Christ upon the cross is to see the heart of the Father dying at the hands of men, why did He allow this to happen, to prove to mankind that His Heart cannot be killed by men, He will always be risen to live forever because no matter how many times we refuse to listen to Him (grieve His heart) He will always be the Resurrection and the Life of our heart, because His heart, His Son, our Lord and Savior, Christ Jesus “IS” the resurrection and the Life.

Which goes back to the previous verse of the one I started with; “O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?” (1 Corinthians 15:55)

8 April 20, 2016 on Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:54 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
April 20, 2016 “Cleansing of the Temple”

A few days ago, the Lord brought it to my attention about the word slow; mainly the concept of slow to anger. After a quick study of it, He showed me that it is the same as the term “long-suffering”, and what He brought to my attention in relation to it, it is the fruit of the Spirit, particularly patience. When we have patience with someone we are slow to anger and hopefully that keeps another from getting angry with you.. Speaking things of the truth (that we have been shown) to another, we tend to lose our patience when they do not see what we see (what we have been shown). If we don’t let it go sometimes the result is the parable of the wineskin; “and no man putteth new wine into old bottles (leather bags); else the new wine will burst the bottles, and be spilled, and the bottles perish.” (Luke 5:37). Anger causes what was said to be lost, and because it is lost, the person you are trying to explain it to perishes, which when we understand that if something is not explained clearly it causes confusion, and being lost in the city of Babylon (lost in confusion) is perishing, because the Father is not a God of confusion.

Again, like most times, this is not what is intended to be said. This was only the start that led me to John 2:13-16; (13) “And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem, (14) And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: (15) And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables; (16) And said unto them that sold doves, ”Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.”

When we see His life while He walked this earth, we also see His workings (workmanship) in us and by it we also see His finished work in us. What I mean by this is looking at verse 13. The first part is speaking of His resurrection; (Passover) death passing over Christ. The second part of the verse is speaking of His ascension, “went up to Jerusalem” is the physical example of the Spiritual; the ascending to the heavenly Jerusalem. This all took place for the purpose of sending the Holy Spirit to be poured out on all flesh, and what just came to mind right this instant is what I had stated earlier, that all physical examples (flesh) have Spiritual meanings. It is because of this we can believe what 2knowhim (Scherryl) once said; and I quote: “When He is our all, all displays Him.” Which is the same as being healed of our blindness, we now see what God sees; we see through His eyes and His understanding; we are healed of our lameness, now being able to walk in this world but not being of it because the world now displays His Spiritual workmanship in us.

Now getting to verse 14, “He found in the temple”. This is a picture of: while Christ walked this earth, He found inside of men, these things going on. If we are His temple, His house that He is supposed to occupy, The Father cannot come down to the Temple (in relation to us: Tabernacle in the wilderness of which we are) unless it is sanctified as Holy Ground, thus the cleansing of it by the pouring out of the Holy Spirit upon it, which the cleansing is the same truth in relation to what Paul speaks of in “be transformed (sanctified) by the renewing of the mind (cleansing of the temple).”

When Christ had ascended, what He found in the hearts and minds of men was the exchange going on, the exchange of lies for the truth, thus He made a scourge; a whip made of cords, these cords are knowledge, wisdom and understanding, (a cord of three strands is not easily broken), HIS knowledge, wisdom and understanding, all contained within His Holy Spirit, this scourge, this whip is a picture of the Holy Spirit being sent to drive out the lies, the driving out of the unclean spirit which is the cleansing of the temple, becoming a new wineskin to have new wine poured in, the emptying out of the old to be filled with the new. All this is a picture of His workings in us, we are His workmanship.

This is what I find so fascinating in how Christ works in us, this whole experience of writing what I did was for one purpose, to tell others what I have been shown, but the amazing part is that while doing so, He shows me something else that I had never understood so clearly before and that being, “a deeper understanding of the pouring out of His Spirit upon all flesh” for the purpose that we can see Him in everything. Which again can bring me back to what He showed me with our own physical body, that when we are standing, our brain is at a higher elevation than our heart, which is a picture of our own carnality in that our mind rules over our heart, thoughts over feelings, but also the bigger picture; that His mind, the mind of Christ is to rule over our heart. And then when we lie down to rest, they are at the same elevation where He puts our old heart and mind to death to be raised up as new, one heart and one mind (one soul).

Now let me ask this question in relation to what I wrote yesterday, do you think Christ was angry at the people in the temple when He did this? Or do you now see it from a different perspective and see this as the Father through the actions of Christ making “a statement of observation” and now seeing what He will do about it? Do you walk in the faith (His convincing you) of what He will do for you?

9 April 22, 2016 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:57 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
April 22, 2016 "The Word was God"

Again I am drawn back to the word “and” in scripture, the strong’s number is G2532 with this definition attached to it: Apparently a primary particle, having a copulative and sometimes also a cumulative force; and, also, even, so, then, too, etc.; often used in connection (or composition) with other particles or small words: - and, also, both, but, even, for, if, indeed, likewise, moreover, or, so, that, then, therefore, when, yea, yet.

As I have said in the past, I believe the word “and” is a word that separates one idea into two, thereby it can cause confusion to the reader. What got my attention were these two words used in the definition; “copulative” and “cumulative”. It is because of the definition of these two words that confirms what the Lord showed me without even knowing these definitions.

Here is the definition of the word “copulative” when used in grammer:
a. Involving or consisting of connected words or clauses
b. Pertaining to or serving as a copula; serving to connect subject and complement
c. Serving to connect nouns, noun phrases, verbs, clauses, etc.

And the definition of the word “cumulative”:
Increasing or growing by accumulation or successive additions.

As I started to read Ephesians, it wasn’t even finishing the first verse of chapter one that this was brought back to the forefront of my mind. Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus: (Ephesians 1:1).

The two clauses separated by the word “and”;
    First clause: “to the saints which are at Ephesus”
    Second clause: “to the faithful in Christ Jesus”

Paul is not talking about two different groups of people here; the saints "and" the faithful in Christ Jesus. Going by the definition of the word “and” G2532, these two clauses are connected in the sense that in our English language it should be a semi-colon or a comma. Look at definition (b) of the word “copulative”, it fits perfectly here in that the word “saints” is the noun and “the faithful in Christ Jesus” is the complement. In other words, “the faithful in Christ Jesus” is the Apostle Paul’s definition of “a saint”.

I know this seems like a lot to go through to understand something as simple as the definition of a saint, but here comes the amazing part; it's the word “and” in the verses 2 and 3. Believe it or not Paul is saying the same thing as the apostle John at the beginning of His Gospel; here is why.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (John1:1).

COMPARED TO: (words in italics are words the translators thought should be added in order to make what they thought make better sense)

(2) Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. (3) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. (Ephesians 1:2-3).

Taking out the word “and” in these verses we see this: “from God our Father, the Lord Jesus Christ” this is the same as John saying “the Word was God”. And in the next verse; “Bless the God, Father of our Lord Jesus Christ” is the same as John saying “the Word was with God” and the last word of the verse; “Christ” is the same as John saying “In the beginning was the Word”.

What we also understand by how the Apostle Paul uses his terminology in the phrase “Lord Jesus Christ” and the word “Christ”, the phrase “Lord Jesus Christ” is a reference to Jesus Christ when He walk this earth in a physical body and the word “Christ” standing alone (or “Christ Jesus” in other places) is in reference to “the Risen Lord”. Which knowing this also reinforces what John says in verse 14; “the Word became flesh”. Paul was saying the same thing as John, but with John it was simplified. With John it was simple phrases (clauses) whereas with Paul they were compounded clauses.

All this reminds me of the first letter to the church of Ephesus in Revelation, which I find as no coincidence that He connected all these things, when He says “thou hast left thy first love”. It is the hunger for the truth that I had at the beginning of my walk that I had left behind, but now because of changing circumstances “IT IS BACK”.

Last but not least is the word "places" in italics in verse 3. If this word "places" is removed and this same line of thinking is applied to this, we see this: "who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in the heavenly, in Christ". This phrase "the heavenly" is just another way to say "Christ" for He "IS" our heavenly.

To Him be the Glory

10 April 23, 2016 on Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:26 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
April 23, 2016 “Vessel of Honor or dishonor?”

As I was going through the first few verses of Ephesians, I came to the point of the end of verse 11 which I saw as being the pouring out of His Spirit upon all flesh at the appointed/proper time. What came to mind was the verse of the vessels of honor or dishonor which by hearing or not hearing His Spirit we become (which relates to the earth became desolate, void), in which I was led to write about in my journal.

(2 Timothy 2:20-21)
    (20) But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honor, and some to dishonor. (21) If a man therefore purge himself of these, he shall be a vessel unto honor, sanctified, and meet for the master’s use, and prepared unto every good work.

Again this word “and” comes into play; just like yesterday, it needs to link the two terms into one thought. So this is how I see it:

(20) But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold, of silver; but also of wood, of earth ….. which to honor ….. which to dishonor. (21) If a man purge himself of this, he shall be a vessel unto honor, sanctified, meet for the master’s use, prepared unto every good work.

Gold speaks of wisdom, silver speaks of redemption which this is "the end" result of mankind because of the finished work of Christ. Wood speaks of what can be burned up and with the word “earth” I believe Paul was making a reference to Genesis 1, "the earth became desolate, void." Wood that is burned up has no life in the same way the earth that is desolate; void also has no life; this is "the beginning"; our beginning in Adam.

But the thing is, if we are to love our enemy, do we consider Adam our enemy since it was because of his one act of disobedience that death came upon all mankind? The word “which” in verse 20 was one of the definitions for the word translated as “some”. By replacing it with the word “which” it is asking a question, which ones to honor and which ones to dishonor, this is the way of the carnal mind. Those of carnality honor those who honor them but they have no honor for those who give them no honor (which this word “honor” could be replaced with the word “respect” in order to be better understood).

This is what leads us into the next verse in that; “if a man purge himself of this, he shall be a vessel unto honor, sanctified, meet (easily used) for the master’s use, prepared unto every good work.” It is a good work to treat everyone the same, showing no favoritism, just as our heavenly Father does; being transformed by the renewing of the mind to not give respect to some while ignoring others. But by showing respect to all, we are proving what is the good, the acceptable, the perfect will of God.

This physical body, this flesh that we occupy is neither good nor evil in and of itself, it is just a vessel (a body) that we occupy, a vessel that our heart/mind/spirit occupies; it is what we believe or do not believe that can corrupt this flesh. We are a corrupted flesh (a corrupted body) when we treat people differently because of who they are or by what they believe. Christ treated His disciples no different than He did the Pharisees, He outright told (rebuked) both when they were not believing what He said as truth. The difference between the two was that the disciples tried to take in everything He said in order to understand it, the Pharisees took in nothing, they disregarded everything He said.

The hard thing to do is speak to someone who does not believe what you believe and not lose respect for them when they have no respect for what you have to say. Being a vessel of honor is to listen to what they have to say, show them some respect (sow what you want to reap), if they do not in return, then we do as Christ told His disciples to do; shake the dust (the dust they have eaten) from our feet and move on. The harder thing to do is just walk away despite knowing that what you believe is truth, it is better that I (you) go away, for He will send His Spirit unto them, otherwise if we continue, the wineskin will burst. One plants, one waters but God causes the growth; we can plant seeds, we can water others but we cannot make them grow unless they are willing.

Be a vessel of honor, if you know you can’t be with some people, avoid them, do not let them steal from you what He has freely given you; in other words, do not go into their world where the lion lies in wait to devour all that He has given you, do not be led into temptation and become one who places a stumbling block. Continue on your walk to be transformed (molded) into His vessel of honor, for it is an honor to be called to the seat of honor at His table. Stay away from stagnant waters where insects (little things) breed to spread disease.

11 April 25, 2017 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:06 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
April 25, 2016
    This morning, something I knew all along was given life today, in other words; what was true became truth in me ….. that being, that every choice we make is in relation to the choice to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and die. As a wise man once said, to take thought is to have already eaten. Whether we believe it or not, we live the whole Holy Scripture from cover to cover every moment of the day.

12 April 26, 2016 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:09 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
April 26, 2016
    Again He does it again ….. because He is infinite in knowledge, understanding, wisdom what He wants to show us in relation to ourselves, who we were then who we are, is endless.

The example He used today was about the fading of hope, He used the face of Moses as the example. That after seeing “the end”, the backside of the Father as He passed by, this in relation to Christ being “the beginning and the end”, Moses had a glow in His face, this glow, although I am sure He will use for other examples, was used as the example of hope today.

When we are of the flesh, which is “to be under law”, He will show us “the end”, this I know by experience in that shortly after He had taken me out of the church, (separated me from the people of Israel) He brought me up onto His mountain (brought me up into His Spirit, for I was already bought by the Son), and the thought came to mind (He sent His messenger) and said, what if the concept of “the salvation of all of mankind is true?”; which by this is the first temptation of Christ, which the result is “man does not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of the Father”. Bringing us back to the beginning again in that He is infinite, if we believe that everything God knows and understands is only in this small book we call a Bible, we limit ourselves from increase, which goes against His word in “be fruitful and multiply (which this word “multiply” means “to increase”).

Hope fades simply because of the revealing of the truth, why do we have to hope for something we “know” is going to happen; something we “know” is going to come to pass?

Like always He gave me a double portion, this is about the body of Moses, it being a representation of “the flesh under law”, it has to remain to die while the spirit goes back to God, which is “your spirit now enters the promised land”. This is a picture of what can happen before our physical body actually does die. In our separation of the soul (fleshly soul) from our spirit, which is a picture of the veil being rent from top to bottom, which happened because of the work of Christ upon the cross, our spirit now enter into His rest.

13 April 27, 2016 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:12 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
April 27, 2016
If we are to understand how the Father does His work in us, the beginning of Genesis is where the answers are, if you believe what is brought to your mind as you meditate upon it; in other words: if you believe the Messenger that He sends while you are silent to know that He is God while you take no thought.

Is division a good thing or a bad thing? This question itself is an example of eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Here is why I believe this: within the question itself we already have knowledge, the knowledge we already possess as to what we believe is good and what we believe is evil; we are a tree of a knowledge of good and evil, but even the changing of one word “a” for “the” changes the aspect of how we understand it (if you hadn’t already noticed that it was changed).

The word “a” is in reference to: knowledge according to our standards (which relates to: “do not lean on your own understanding”, also “let God be found true and every man a liar”) whereas the word “the” is a reference to: His knowledge according to the Father’s standards, (which relates to “man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God”).

I started writing in my journal on the 25th about the eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, but for some reason I quit writing, not quite sure why. Then on the 26th, I again started to write, this time about how the Father shows us spiritual things hidden in physical examples, but again I quit writing, this time it was because of a feeling I had of trying to explain things to someone who does not understand is so overwhelming. But now, on this third day, He brings both of those thoughts together as one in how they both relate to each other and has given me the patience to do the best I can with mere words to explain these things.

A wise man once said, God takes one thing, divides it into four and then brings it back together again. For the longest time, I had some understanding of this, but now, because of what He showed me this morning, it makes perfect sense.

The dividing of the river flowing from the Garden of Eden is the physical example (the physical manifestation) of what takes place spiritually in us, and the spiritual work is found in day one and day two of Genesis one. With me, He used the four points of a compass to explain this to me.

We know the four main points of the compass are north, south, east and west. We need to start with the point of west, this is because, the wise men saw His star in the east so they had to travel “from” the west, “to” the east, in order to get to the birthplace of Christ. We are all on a journey, a journey from the west in an easterly direction. How I have come to understand this journey we are on is: we go forth from the minds of men to the heart of the Father, which is Christ.

Picture in your head what you see when you look through a scope of a rifle, what you see is what is known as the cross hairs, the horizontal and vertical lines that divide a circle into four parts and where the two lines intersect is always the focal point, so you will not miss the bullseye (miss the mark). The vertical line (without the horizontal line) divides the circle into two halves, the left and right halves. The horizontal line, (without the vertical line) also divides the circle into two halves, but what we also see is an upper half and a lower half.

This is the picture we can get from day one in Genesis when the darkness is separated from the light, a left half and a right half. Then on day two He divides the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament.

The separation of light from the darkness is a picture of the separation of the two natures, which when you think about it, what is the one thing that both darkness and light have in common? They are both representations of “a nature”, the Adam nature being “darkness” and the Christ nature being “light”. Once this is established in our minds, the Fathers next step, which is day two, is to teach us that the Adam nature is from below and the Christ nature is from above. All thought is put through this process in us by the Father in order to understand ourselves at the beginning of our walk to enter into the process of becoming His Son. This we see in day one with the word “darkness” in that we lack His understanding of who we are and we also lack His understanding of who He is, the left half. The “light”, which is Christ, lacked nothing when it came to understanding who He is and He also lacked nothing when it came to understanding who the Father is, the right half.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum