APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

2016 March

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 2016 March on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:12 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
March 27, 2016 "Created" and "Made"

Last night I was led to start reading Genesis 2, I only got as far as verse 4 when I was stopped. It became an interesting verse in that, again, two different words were used in the context of the heavens and the earth. The words I am referring to are the words “created” and “made”, as I was meditating on them, the Lord showed me something phenomenal that I had never seen before. I knew there had to be a reason for the use of the two different words but never really understood it more clearly as I did last night.

In the understanding that Christ is “the beginning and the end” it came alive in this verse in that one of the meanings for the word “created” is “to cut down”. What I found very interesting is the meaning of the word “generations” which is “descent”. Both of these two meanings go together if we understand the first part of the verse that says; “These are the generations of the heavens and the earth when they were created” as “This descent of the heavens and the earth when they were cut down”. What we can see here is the breath of God descending upon the dust that He created Adam out of and that the breath was “cut down” to be less that it was to begin with when it entered the dust and became flesh.

But this was only part of what was so amazing about what He showed me. These words “created” and “made” can be synonyms in the minds of men, but we know that the thoughts of God are higher than that of man’s so we have to know that there is a specific reason for the use of the two different words. What was shown to me is this; when we think of the word “created” I believe that its implication is its beginning, whereas the word “made” is implying an end, but not the end in the way we may define it, I mean its end is finished so that it can now fulfill its purpose. It is no different than a new invention or product that comes on the market. It is first conceived in the mind and then the plans are drawn up and then it is created to fulfill the purpose the inventor had in mind. But while it is in the process of being created, it cannot yet fulfill its purpose, it isn’t until “it is finished” that its purpose can now be fulfilled.

Therefore, what I mean by the two words “created” and “made” is that the word “created” is referring to its beginning and the word “made” is referring to its end in that now it is able to fulfill the purpose it was created for. In the same way Christ is our beginning and our end in that His finished work in us finishes us to fulfill the purpose we were designed for and that purpose being: “TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER” ….. and this leads to what comes next in this verse.

In this verse we also see that in the first part of it “heavens” is listed before “earth”, but in the second part of the verse “earth” is listed before “heavens”. Here is why I believe it is listed this way: it is seeing (understanding) the reversal of the curse upon mankind because of the finished work of Christ upon the cross. The “cutting down” is another picture of the beginning; in that Christ was crucified before the foundation of the world and His “descent” is the manifestation of His crucifixion signifying the end of His finished work. But more so in that the “heavens” (being Christ or the mind of Christ) was cut down (left His dwelling place) to descend to the earth, with the earth being the heart of man in order to kill or destroy the sinful heart of man, (here is the reversal) so that mankind can be given a new heart to be raised up into the heavens; in other words, so that this new heart can be raised into the mind of Christ as one. As in a marriage, the heart (earth) being female and the mind (heaven) being male, the two joined together as one, ruling “AS” one, not one ruling “over” the other as it is in carnality.

Feelings are of the heart, thinking is of the mind, with males and females, in the male, thinking usually takes precedence over feelings because the world teaches that feelings in a male are a sign of weakness, And with the female, feelings usually take precedence over thinking. The finished work of Christ in us is to raise up this new heart to be a heart of love, but this cannot be accomplished if it cannot feel, in other words, if it is a heart of stone. A heart that has no love cannot forgive, and the reason it cannot forgive is because it lacks compassion. Compassion is key for the heart of mankind to enter into God’s kingdom of Love through forgiveness; so that he can forgive as he have been forgiven. Compassion is the reason that the Father can forgive mankind and that is because Christ Himself “IS” the Father’s heart of compassion.

Last edited by J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D. on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

2 3/28/16 "Resurrection" on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:18 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
March 28, 2016 "Resurrection"

Because of yesterday being Easter Sunday, which we know as the celebration of the resurrection of Christ, it was brought to the forefront of my mind this morning to touch on the subject of resurrection.

When we look at the terms, “the first resurrection” and “the second death”, which the apostle John refers to in Revelation 20:6, a key to understanding both these terms is the term “he that hath part”. This word “part” has the meaning “a division or share”, it is “a dividing of”; in other words it is only part of the whole, a dividing of the whole. It is no different than looking at a 24 hour period of time; the 24 hour period of time is the whole but it can be seen as divided into two parts, those two parts being night and day. The night is “part” of the 24 hour period and also the “day” is “part” of the 24 hour period.

The reason I bring this up is that “the first resurrection” and “the second death” are describing two parts of the same thing; two parts of the whole. It is coming to understand that both these terms are describing a “part” of the same thing. When it comes to life, we know there are two things that have to take place, first; the old has to die and second; the new has to be brought to life. It is seeing that the term “the first resurrection” is a term that is describing the first “part” of resurrection, and that first part of resurrection is death, simply because, you first have to die before you can be resurrected.. And that the second “part” of the resurrection “IS” to be resurrected. This also applies to death; the first “part” of death is to die, the second “part” of death “IS” to be resurrected. It is two terms describing one thing.

This is no different than God’s law of “increase and decrease”; as one decreases (dies) another increases (lives). In other words; the old decreases (dies) and the new increases (lives) (the flesh dies as the His Spirit in you is brought to life). This is the process we enter into, which can be understood as; this is the Spirit of God that we have been brought into for this process to take place; meaning: we are being “made” into the image of Christ (Genesis 1:26). In other words, this “IS” the finished work of Christ in us. This is what happened at the cross when Christ said “it is finished”. This term “it is finished” now means because He did it first and it is now possible for it to happen to all of mankind, it is an imparting of life to His Spirit that has been conceived in a pure heart; a pure female, (which is a picture of Mary).. The pouring out of the Spirit upon all flesh is the picture that all have been brought into the Spirit of God, but this in no way means that they have been brought into the “kingdom of God” because this is where the pattern of the Tabernacle comes in, this means that the pouring out of the Spirit upon all flesh is that His Spirit has left the dwelling place of the Tabernacle, coming from the source which is the Holy of Holies, passing through the inner court and the outer court out the doors of the Tabernacle into the place outside of the Tabernacle, meaning The Spirit has entered into the camp; which can also be compared to a city, a picture of the descent of the Heavenly Jerusalem to the earth, to the heart of mankind.

This is also compared to “the outer darkness” which we know that the alter of the burnt offering was outside of the Tabernacle, this is a representation of the Lake of Fire, the place where the old decreases (the flesh is put to death) and then the blood of the old is brought into the Tabernacle to be sprinkled upon the Ark of the Covenant where over time it dries out upon the Ark, this is the picture we see in Genesis when we hear the words “let the dry appear” which happened on the second day, for we know that it is on the third day we are resurrected; bringing forth seed after its kind.

I am not “telling” you that this is truth, I am only “asking” that you consider it to be true, for Love believes all things and if you are perfected in Love, then this seed of what you consider to be true will be “made” truth to you, for He is the One that brings it to life. What is “true” does not become “truth” until it is imparted with life, for “life” is what makes; what is true “TRUTH”.

Last edited by J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D. on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

3 3/29/16 "Cause of the poor" on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:21 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
March 29, 2016 "Cause of the poor"

The righteous considereth the cause of the poor: but the wicked regardeth not to know it. (Proverbs 29:7).

Couldn’t help but copy and paste this into my journal and write upon it. This was shown to me quite a few years back when it came for me to understand why people do the things they do. When this verse says “The righteous considereth the cause of the poor” this in itself is what the Lord had to show me to do, and it could only come from the pure heart that was given to me. To consider why people do the things they do is to constantly think and meditate upon it, it is not obvious as most people think. A righteous person does not settle for the answer “they choose to do it”, but with the wicked, this statement justifies themselves in their own eyes by being wise in their own choices.

All things done out of an evil (hurtful) heart is because of the lack of love in it and that is because it lacks the ability to forgive and that is because their heart lacks compassion for others. How many times does this have to be repeated before it sinks in? Compassion is the key that opens the door of forgiveness to let the kingdom of love flow out of us; God’s Kingdom of Love that is inside of us is to flow out of us like an overflowing fountain, so that everyone can taste the righteousness of the Father; in other words: so that everyone can taste the Love of the Father, so that they can taste it through us.

A person becomes who they are because of what they have experienced throughout their lifetime and any choice they make is always based upon everything that has happened to them. The biggest mistake that the religious system makes is teaching that they do it because they want to, not because they have to, and this is all due to the teaching of the “free will” doctrine.  Understanding that we are either a slave to sin or a slave to righteousness is to know that we do not sin because we want to; we sin because we have to and that is because we are a slave to sin. A slave to sin can only sin; and a slave to righteousness can only do righteousness, this is why John says, “Those who are born of God cannot sin.” (1 John 3:9). Those who believe they sin are not born of God, because those born of God cannot sin. Sin causes death, therefore if someone believes they sin they are dead. How many times does someone have to die before they realize they are dead? In other words: How many times does someone have to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil before their eyes are opened to their nakedness?

This brings up a very important question, if eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil opens someone’s eyes to their own nakedness, to their own unrighteousness, have they actually eaten from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil if they do not know they are naked; if their eyes have not been opened to their unrighteousness? And if so, this means that those who have not yet had their eyes opened have not disobeyed God’s commandment of “Do not eat from the tree.”

Last edited by J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D. on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

4 3/30/16 "A correction" on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:23 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
March 30, 2016 "A Correction"

Oh how the Lord has to keep on working in order for us to completely understand the truth. The question was asked yesterday, “Have they actually eaten from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil if their eyes have not yet been opened to their unrighteousness? This question was answered this morning as I was meditating on other things. The answer to that question is “yes, they have” and it is because of what He showed me this morning. So many different examples of the same truth and the Lord knows which one will have the most impact in our understanding and that is because we are His workmanship, He created us the way we are.

He used the example of the blind man that had been blind from birth and was made to see, and what did he see, he saw “trees walking”, but this was only after He had said that the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is a picture of mankind as a whole from which everyone eats of and therefore they die. But dying does not come right away, it is a perishing, a diminishing of life. The best way to explain this is that each one of us starts out with an “A” in ignorance, but we perish in that when we partake of the understanding of mankind (when it comes to God) we get even further away from the truth and it can take longer for us to return to the point in which we deviated from the path He put us on.

But, if the path that we are on can be walked off of by us, isn’t that saying that we have the ability to walk away from God? This, I believe, always comes back to the one decision that was made in the garden, which goes back to the understanding of a slave to sin or a slave to righteousness. Adam was a slave to sin before he ever ate from the tree and that is because the creation was subjected to vanity not willingly, when he ate, that was just the manifestation of the sin that was already in him; in other words, his nakedness (unrighteousness) was revealed.

This goes beyond any of man’s understanding in that by partaking of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is to take of bread without the wine, to turn a stone into bread without obeying every word that proceedeth from the mouth of God, for the word that proceeds is the wine that is to be taken with the bread. It is the understanding that the partaking of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is to partake of the law without also partaking of the Spirit of the Law; again taking the bread without the wine.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum