APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ich habe genung

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Ich habe genung on Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:17 pm

LindaY

DavidHarreld wrote:On top of all this, Mark, I am seeing one other issue that REALLY seems to impart a certain sense of urgency to this upcoming "change in management." Authority has long been granted to the world's courts to punish men for committing crimes. The heavenly court has, of course, retained jurisdiction over crimes that a man is merely thinking about committing. After all, only God Himself knows what is in a man's heart. Haven't you seen how TPT^3B have in recent years gone after that jurisdiction? Men are being arrested and held for what the earthly principalities and powers believe they WILL DO, rather than for what they HAVE DONE. Certainly they must realize that they are usurping the authority of the heavenly court when they punish a man for what they believe is in his heart.

Hi David,
I know you are speaking with Mark here and this may only be for him but, what is "TPT^3B"?

27 Re: Ich habe genung on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:08 am

LindaY wrote:Hi David,
I know you are speaking with Mark here and this may only be for him but, what is "TPT^3B"?

Nothing I would write here is just for one person, Linda! Thanks for asking! I think I defined it in one thread or another but may have to do it a few more times for fairness. TPT^3B is shorthand for The Powers That Think They Be. I use that one a lot when I speak of the rich men of the earth, illuminati, banksters, religious and governmental elite, etc., those who fancy themselves to be at the "top" of the pyramid. Just a cute abbreviation for a descriptive term.

28 Re: Ich habe genung on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:22 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
DavidHarreld wrote:

Nothing I would write here is just for one person, Linda! Thanks for asking! I think I defined it in one thread or another but may have to do it a few more times for fairness. TPT^3B is shorthand for The Powers That Think They Be. I use that one a lot when I speak of the rich men of the earth, illuminati, banksters, religious and governmental elite, etc., those who fancy themselves to be at the "top" of the pyramid. Just a cute abbreviation for a descriptive term.

Hi David,
I'm sure glad you explained that, I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what you were implying. And if Linda hadn't of asked I would have. Thank you.

I'm usually pretty good at picking up shorthand for things said in forums, but that really had me stumped.

Blessings

http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

29 Re: Ich habe genung on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:44 am

LindaY

DavidHarreld wrote:

Ok, thanks David! Smile I'm not up to date on a lot of the abbreviations that many use on different forums and sometimes I lose the whole message of what they are saying for not asking so, I'm glad I did. I looked it up on the internet and it gave me a trombone, music composition about Jupiter and then I was really confused. LOL. So, I should have just asked to begin with. Embarassed Smile

30 Re: Ich habe genung on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:45 am

LindaY

Scherryl wrote:
DavidHarreld wrote:

Hi David,
I'm sure glad you explained that, I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what you were implying. And if Linda hadn't of asked I would have. Thank you.

I'm usually pretty good at picking up shorthand for things said in forums, but that really had me stumped.

Blessings

Scherryl,
I'm so glad you said that! I was really feeling a little dumb here. Shocked Very Happy

31 Re: Ich habe genung on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:16 am

Hibbs

I hadn't seen that one ...didn't know the exact meaning but knew that "mystery Babylon" was involved. We sometimes forget that the old testament ended on the Babylonian captivity and the struggle to rebuild the wall of Jerusalem. Today, we are at the close of the new testament and once again there is a captivity of confusion. But, beginning at the feet and progressing upward, the beast is beginning to crumble. The kingdoms of this world are becoming the kingdoms of our God (a greater mystery is the fact that he already rules but has granted authority to Babylon until the self will and rebellion in the heart is broken).

The river of currency that flows under the portals of religion, politics, banking, education, pharma, commercial farming, military etc. is in the process of being diverted and it is not too much longer before a "suddenly of God" changes the world scene. The love of money is the root and the axe is being laid so that the tree might fall...not the tree of life (but the tree of knowledge that is such an idol).

32 Re: Ich habe genung on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:21 pm

todosan

Ok this is getting intense. New info for today...

My friend cheryl wrote a year ago in a private message to me:

Most all sites I have checked by googling state that there are “over 180 currencies” of the world. Yes, there are likely a little more or less, but the irrefutable fact is that they use the term “180 currencies” consistently.

So what you have here is a “breaking of the strength” of this river done by diverting “currents” from both sides of the river, east and west (i.e., worldwide), “through the banks.” The RV will affect every currency of the world (which the 180 diversion trenches typify), and every bank of the world.

This is speaking of Cyrus' (Christ) assault on Babylon in 539 BC. We know historically that he diverted the currents of the river to lower the water level. The river ran under the "wall of Babylon" (Wall Street) and by dropping the currents of the Euphrates (bountiful), the waiting army could sneak in.

It is well known that the city was having an orgy the night before. When the army showed up inside the walls, the city fell without a major battle. This diversion of the currents in our day is the draining of the lifeblood of money from the corrupt banking system. What I post next is shocking.

Notice the little spike in each grah around October 2008. That is the 787 billion dollar bailout. Notice that these stocks now are selling much much lower than at the time of the first crash. Folks we are very close to seeing the banking system overthrown.

Citigroup is especially significant. The name represents the "City" which is Babylon, surrounded by a wall, which is Wall Street.

33 Re: Ich habe genung on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:31 pm

todosan

One other thing..

2012 is exactly 2550 years since the overthrow in Bablyon in 539 BC. (there is no 0 year)

51 x 50 = 2550 years

50 is the number of the jubilee (the jubilee cycle is 49 years. The 50th year is the first year of the new cycle when all debts are paid)

51 is the number of divine revelation and peace

You can't make this stuff up.

Bethlehem (house of bread) is 2550 feet above sea level, but now it is not called Bethlehem, but Beth-Lahm (house of flesh)...not for long I bet.

Sept 11, 2001 + 2550 days is September 4th, 2008... The beginning of sorrows. The following week, Lehman Brothers collapsed, announcing a week later on Sunday that they would not be bailed out. Then on Sept 29, the market fell 777 points. First the world trade center, then the world trade..

IF we see that the collapse of the financial system as part of the jubilee, then we know what is coming this fall to a bank near you.

Ok, one more thing... Deut 15:1 - It is at the end of 7 years that the debts were supposed to be released. This was traditionally Elul 29, which is the eve of Rosh Hashanah. This year that falls on September 16, 2012. 7 years is 2550 days, by the way. I suggest watching this date closing for the next tongue.

34 Re: Ich habe genung on Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:49 pm

todosan wrote:You can't make this stuff up.

Indeed we can't! Things seem to be moving at such a fast pace these days. Of course, I am mindful that in the year 1666, referred to also as Annus mirabilis or "year of wonders," the great plague of London had been killing upwards of 7000 people/week. Then the great fire of London broke out. Even Sir Isaac Newton, the renowned Bible scholar, was caught up in the fervor. After all, didn't the date end in '666' and hadn't the world been seeing an advance in immorality that had been heretofore unheard of? And yet the world continued. More death, more moral decay and here we are today. Yet, I don't see so much that the world is getting "worse" so much as becoming "more polarized." People seem to be choosing sides. Whereas in earlier times it just wasn't polite to publicly declare a personal belief in the impotency of the Most High God, now that position appears to be so much more en vogue. That's good for us! Jesus had some things to say to the church that would be inhabiting this planet in the final days. Remember that this was His seventh letter to the seventh church:

Rev 3:14-22 "And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write, 'These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: (15) "I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. (16) So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. (17) Because you say, 'I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing'—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked— (18) I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see. (19) As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. (20) Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. (21) To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. (22) "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." ' "

Hmmm...now I wonder if this is a significant aside. Notice for a moment how much store that this present day church places upon John 3:16. Now read Revelation 3:16 one more time. Do you see what I see?

But this isn't what I came here to share today. Praise God that He always has something better than I do! Let me just leave this for now and pray to see if He really wants me to go where I thought I was going with this. Todd? You have an inkling of what it's about. Does it belong in this forum?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum