APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

my Daily Bread

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 my Daily Bread on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:07 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Some numbers were given to me this morning for my Daily Bread ....

40/wilderness ..... 50/Jubilee/Promised Land ... 10/process/Jordan/life for life

40 x 50 = 2000 (these last 2000 years) also an entering into the 10/process .... an exchange of 40/wilderness (one life/old) for 50/Jubilee/Promised Land (His Life/New)

Also, which you already know ..... 7/rest (this last age we are in) the beginning of this 1000 year age (since 6000 have gone by) and 3/resurrection (the third day since the time of Christ), which is also the revealing of the process (10/1000)

This age is the resurrection/manifestation of the Sons of God (individually) and mankind as a whole (corporately)

And all shall know the Glory of the Father and rejoice

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

2 Re: my Daily Bread on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:27 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Next tidbit: not sure, but this comes to mind

40/feast of Pentecost
10/feast of Passover
50/feast of Jubilee

and all become one in 3/resurrection (third day) and 7/Sabbath/rest (seventh day) which also is a tenth day (a revealing), but also another third day (another third day from the seventh day) which again becomes a revealing of the 10/process of who He is AND who we are

For as He is so are we in this world

3 Re: my Daily Bread on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:04 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Feast of Pentecost (wilderness) ... a pouring out of the Spirit to bring us out of the wandering where the law was given into the Promised Land (which is one form of Life for Life or outer court)

Feast of Passover (Jordan) ... a crossing over/passing over from wilderness (a wandering with the law, (a placing of the law in the mind) into the Promised Land/Grace where it is written on our heart (which is another form of Life for Life or inner court)

Feast of Jubilee (Rest/resurrection/life) the combining of the two, I am the resurrection and the life, not seeing them as two but one, an entering into resurrection life which is as one ... eternal life ... which He becomes our Promised Land in which we enter ... ever expanding (which is the last form of exchange of Life for Life or Holy of Holies)

4 Re: my Daily Bread on Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:30 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
It is a balancing out of the equation, just like in math ... in order for both sides to be equal a part has to be duplicated from one side and added to the other:

for example: "there is no greater love than for one to lay down his life for another", we can see this in the physical, as something literal, but also as Spiritual when we balance it out in this:

"there is no greater love than for one to lay down his life for another life", in an equation the word "for" becomes the equal sign and by seeing it in the Spiritual we lay down our old life for another life and that is so we can pick it back up again

This becomes the finished work of Christ in us that He laid His life down for us and we do the same, an exchange of Life for Life or in a mathematical equation ..... 1 = 1

5 Re: my Daily Bread on Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:11 am

x141

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D. wrote:Some numbers were given to me this morning for my Daily Bread ....

40/wilderness ..... 50/Jubilee/Promised Land ... 10/process/Jordan/life for life

40 x 50 = 2000 (these last 2000 years) also an entering into the 10/process .... an exchange of 40/wilderness (one life/old) for 50/Jubilee/Promised Land (His Life/New)

Also, which you already know ..... 7/rest (this last age we are in) the beginning of this 1000 year age (since 6000 have gone by) and 3/resurrection (the third day since the time of Christ), which is also the revealing of the process (10/1000)

This age is the resurrection/manifestation of the Sons of God (individually) and mankind as a whole (corporately)

And all shall know the Glory of the Father and rejoice

The seventh day and the morning of the third day are the same truth, the seven depicts the masculine (144, 1440, 144000 (building of a son), the three representing the feminine (which has it's anti (in numerous forms (or where one is viewing from) in scripture as well).

6 Re: my Daily Bread on Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:03 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Yesterday morning the word "part" took on a whole new perspective, as in "a part" in a movie .... we each have our part in life (also lake of fire came to mind), life itself being the movie .... and as I interacted with others yesterday morning with this viewpoint .... I found it was so much easier to talk to them, be kind to them in what I said, talk in a tone that was non-threatening .... as if I was having fun ... but also understanding the seriousness of the truth that was brought up ... and that was just one of my biggest things that needed to be put to death in myself .... viewing others in a different light makes all the difference .... we ourselves can play in ourselves all parts ... the Father is the greatest director and to the pure, all things are pure

7 Re: my Daily Bread on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:35 pm

x141

Judas played his part as Jesus played his, or John the baptist, or Barabbas, or the disciple whom Jesus loved, Paul, you, me (no part less than another). You will find (if you haven't already) that what Moses saw is a process that is happening all around us in the form of a language of words and images that all speak to the same end which then becomes a table one eats from (whether a snare/scattering, or the Lords/gathering (there are no keepers of the walls in this city).

The truth of the chosen fast is a way of seeing as our Father sees that quite literally sets the captives free (and flows into the principle found in the garden of obedience that makes all the trees/thoughts of the garden something that you eat freely from, and allows one's own to yield it's fruit without ever touching it).

8 Re: my Daily Bread on Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:35 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
What I shared in the "why is Oneness unorthodox/frowned upon?

samcarternx said: ↑
What does "I and my Father are one." mean then? What did Paul mean when he said Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, referring to God? I don't want to wrangle over the word "trinity". I seems to me self evident. I am called heretic if I believe in the trinity, and I am called a heretic if I don't. This squabble seems like a self-inflicted wound.

Here is my understanding ... in the same way that we see body, soul and spirit .... we can also see Father, Son, and Spirit ...

Son = body
Soul = Father
Spirit = Spirit

But also that the Son (Christ) is also a body, soul and Spirit (as we are),
...The Son (Christ) is the body of the soul and Spirit ... (soul) Father and spirit (Spirit) (the Father and His Spirit in the body of Christ)
....also the Spirit (Holy Spirit) ... the Spirits body is Christ and its soul is the Father
..... also The Father (soul) .... The Father's body is His Son (Christ) and the Spirit is His Spirit (both being of the same Spirit)

this is seeing each one individually from its own viewpoint which is:
a expanded viewpoint of all in all ... which is also in the same way (understanding) ...The Father and I are one

And what I shared in UR thread:

In this thread we have good soil and we have rocky soil ..... the seeds of ET and the seeds of UR are being spread among both .... they are growing together ..... but come the time of the harvest the wheat (the works of Christ in you) and the tares (the works of Adam in you) shall be separated and the tares (the works of Adam) shall be burned up ..... and in the same way we have the wheat and the chaff .... the son (when formed in us) shall thresh the wheat and the spirit (when given) will separate the wheat from the chaff ... and then you will see the Father burn up the chaff while storing the wheat in Himself

9 Re: my Daily Bread on Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:06 pm

x141

… Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves …
Once he gives you to drink of the water of life you never thirst again.

The truth is as individual as God is one.

When we see that God repented him that he had made man on the earth, and the baptism that followed shows the same process, the threshingfloor being the same truth as what our soul is to us.

Our soul divides truth to us into two sons, but in the gathering our soul shows us the two sons are one truth. The same applies to the one we are. If we love somebody as ourselves who are they, if God loves us in this same measureless way who are we ...

10 Re: my Daily Bread on Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:05 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Here is what I posted in the UR thread at the other forum:

All of us have been trained in the law of God, knowing good and evil ..... but until we are trained in the love, grace/mercy of God ... we only have part of the truth

Our heavenly Father does not show us mercy/grace because we obey His law (earning His mercy/grace/love).... He shows us mercy/grace because He loves us (freely gives it) ..... and by that free giving of it, all desires of transgressing the law are done away with

Until we are freely given of His Holy Spirit we cannot love our enemies, I love my enemies by freely forgiving them in my heart

And people of this world cannot out give (out forgive) our heavenly Father

The difference being .... (but a seed planted) ..... they have the knowledge of good and evil according to the flesh ..... but until we are trained in the love/grace/mercy of our heavenly Father .... we do not have the knowledge of good and evil according to the Spirit

When it is placed in our mind .... it is according to the flesh .... and we act accordingly
but when it is written on our hearts .... it is according to the Spirit .... we live it rather than just act

We live righteousness rather than just act in righteousness

acting/hypocrisy takes on a whole new meaning

11 Re: my Daily Bread on Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:24 pm

x141

Where's the one button ...

12 Re: my Daily Bread on Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:41 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
x141 wrote:Where's the one button ...

Not exactly sure what you mean, but here is what came to mind

What is of the flesh is flesh, what is of the Spirit is Spirit

13 Re: my Daily Bread on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:52 pm

x141

As in one your post : )

14 Re: my Daily Bread on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:22 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
x141 wrote:As in one your post : )

There is something going "woosh" over my head .... I am sometimes a little slow and even dense at times ...

Please explain as if I am a three year old

and I know as soon as you say it ... I'm going to say "DUH"

15 Re: my Daily Bread on Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:36 am

x141

Sort of the like button on face book ... I would have had used that sucker multiple times by now.

16 Re: my Daily Bread on Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:27 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
x141 wrote:Sort of the like button on face book ... I would have had used that sucker multiple times by now.

When you see "one" in what is written .... you would hit the like(one) button

NOW I get it .....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum