APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is in a word ...

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: What is in a word ... on Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:32 pm

x141

I asked this question on another forum … Did Jesus deny Peter (three times) before his father ...

Jesus did not quantify denial or confession, it was a simple, what you will do for me, I will do for you (it shows the responsive love, or love of the soul) ... it is the same principle as whatsoever measure you meet is what is met back to you, or to the pure all things are pure, or lose your soul to find it, or don't eat and the tree yields it's fruit without ever having touched it.

Again Jesus preached the soul, or kingdom of God …

52 Re: What is in a word ... on Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:57 am

x141

(Jesus preaching the kingdom said) Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away (by eating) the key of knowledge (which is the losing of your own soul, a cross, the wisdom of God): ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered. These words were not about a someday, but a present truth that one enters and abides in, and is the equivalent of whom the son sets free is free indeed, which the only begotten (via the father to the end that the two being one) son we are, is the light of the city that is being entered into; a city whose builder and maker is God.

Adam did not keep the Passover, so when entering into Pentecost it became a separation to him, or a duality of self; the voice he heard walking in the garden (in the spirit of the day) finding himself (through perception) in darkness by default) not his own, (or without the city) which the words of life (thou shalt not eat) had driven him from.

53 Re: What is in a word ... on Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:19 pm

x141

What Moses saw in the mount (cloud) was the process of the soul in relation to the birthing of a son, and what he brought down became the earthly shadow of the process of this truth in us; but where you are hearing from is as important as what you are hearing.

54 Re: What is in a word ... on Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:05 am

x141

God sets us free from his word by setting us free in his word, put another way the seed is first an Ishmael to us before it becomes an Isaac, or what brings forth a hundredfold in the midst of a famine (it looks right just as a tree to be desired, but it slays us).

55 Re: What is in a word ... on Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:39 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
x141 wrote:God sets us free from his word by setting us free in his word, put another way the seed is first an Ishmael to us before it becomes an Isaac, or what brings forth a hundredfold in the midst of a famine (it looks right just as a tree to be desired, but it slays us).

Which I also just saw in the parable of the seat of honor, it is seeing the same thing from two different perspectives or view points, the last seat and the seat of honor

and also the mustard seed into a tree, same truth different view points, but also understanding that if our perspective is "not constantly changing", it is the same truth as "we are not growing"

now that is cool

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

56 Re: What is in a word ... on Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:27 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Awesome, guys Awesome!!!

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

57 Re: What is in a word ... on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:16 pm

x141

Everything changes to reflect the truth found in the moment. One just has to remember the moment is not separate from self and is as eternal as the the one whose moment it is, and is something to us that can be entered into as far as we are willing in obedience (eye that is single) to go.

58 Re: What is in a word ... on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:17 pm

x141

It’s not a word, but what one believes is the intent of (or what is in) a word (which reflects the character of the one perceived as speaking (being the place of the gate (where battle is brought to) in relationship to soul as a city) that becomes offensive, which catches/snares you both in it’s coming and it’s going, which itself is a twofold process (treasure cities built by labor in a land not your own, or the house that one abides in forever as a son, all that the father has having always been yours) that is in picture more akin to the opening of a door in a house of many mansions/rooms (or to eat freely of every tree of the garden).

You can love another no more than you can love yourself (self being spirit (or something measureless) how much being of the soul) and not the false self (first given by the soul in relation to this word that is God); according to the law that this becomes, how much does God love the individual.

Things must be brought, or narrowed down to one word, which we each being this word, are defined by God as to what it means as himself.

Many people know the word, but very few know God, and (don’t know how, or) are unwilling to reason with him, and therefore never get to know him (which we cannot fail to see as being out of order).

59 Re: What is in a word ... on Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:46 pm

x141

The same truth of why Jesus did not give the woman at the well to drink, is the same truth why God did not let them eat of the tree of life; the scenarios are the same truth, just a different package.

60 Re: What is in a word ... on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:35 am

x141

And the Lord said unto Moses, Go, get thee down; for thy people, which thou broughtest out of Egypt, have corrupted themselves ... God disassociates himself with his people even to the point of not having been the one who brought them out. Why …

It was Moses’ perception of God that brought Israel out of Egypt no less than it was Adam’s perception that drove him from the garden, just as it is found in the words, Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father (which must be understood in the form of the preaching of the kingdom/soul found in Jesus’ words about those who deny him or confess him (good and evil): there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

This deals with where the narrative of life flows from, without or from within, your own or that of another’s and is reflected in the voice Adam heard walking in the garden (which he became afraid of (the beginning of knowledge) that was not his own (understanding that what a son hears is his own words).

Like all things, this verse speaks to the process (of time) of coming to the true nature of God (that Jesus declared) that is hindered only by our own perception of him.

61 Re: What is in a word ... on Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:13 pm

x141

I will go in a short ways into some things (to show the pattern Moses saw in the mount) as something that relates to the church and what is in picture as the whole, for these last two days … but … just like seed time and harvest, then seed time again, the feasts are repetitive where after completing one cycle (which ties in with the law (not speaking of the law of Moses, but speaking of the law of Moses as a perception of Moses (in type a seed) given to Israel (which in one form is the difference between the manna of the wilderness (which was what Jesus revealed himself as) as opposed to the understanding that is the fruit of the land), it starts over again but in a woven way, because it is an internal truth that every individual is going through which is co-dependent on the same happening in each individual being all of us one, until the first heaven and earth to us have been seen as having passed away, and all things being fulfilled … with that said, and which is filled with the redundancy of things you already possess …

The wine (in its symbolism as the soul, even the soul of God, as it moves through its perceptions according to the measure of a woman), is for those who are faint in the wilderness (though this is honed down to each individual which without, the whole would not be whole). The day of Pentecost was the pouring out of the wine to those who were faint in the wilderness, which is the birthing of the mentality of the woman/church, this woman having come out of his side (as one out of Egypt (remembering that Jesus in the wilderness was a serpent on a pole, who the children of Israel burned incenses as image in th4eland (which shows this same truth in the land as it is found I the wilderness of in Egypt (which was the truth of the Passover or a habitation not accepted) or through the water and the blood, the same picture found in the first man from out of whose side came the woman.

Noah and the end of all flesh was a Passover (though he was called into the ark before the truth of Passover was revealed in the flesh, or as something they could see, to Noah, it was still the hearing of the ear), what was gathered into the ark was the duality of Pentecost, but when he came out of the ark (from a door, or rib in the side of the ark) along with the duality that was in the ark he planted a vineyard and his nakedness was revealed, showing the sum of the three rivers as something that transitions from a Euphrates to a Canaan, or from rivers to sons, the revealing of the fourth being the earthly sown in the mentality that he is not the son of God (in picture is seed/son time and (in the earth/land/woman/soul) harvest/children).

The multiple pictures of a woman drunk with the cup of the Lord are strewn about all over scripture in different forms, but they paint the picture of the whole of the process happening in all of humanity as the same process happening in the individual.

Like all things God, if you wait for it, it becomes something that cannot be contained …

62 Re: What is in a word ... on Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:14 pm

x141

God (for a lack of a better word) is past good and evil as imagines that relate to the truth of the self-existing one who is our Father and in like manner we are this without the labor to be it. It has been this from the beginning. It is not about good or evil (this is the process of the soul), it is about the single thought, as a seed that is sown. The abyss is without form, it is the face that is void, husbandless in respect to any image outside of one’s self. Only here do you possess your soul, and the dead soul (in picture) becomes a living garden yielding its fruit, (a wilderness that becomes a well watered garden) unhindered by the duality that once ruled over her. Truth is in everything, it is everywhere, but any image less than one creates a shadow in it which becomes a table that is a snare to us (of servitude/the mind of a servant, or born of a bondwoman/daughters of men (in respect to our soul), even though this is just part of the process of becoming God, or God coming to a consensus, which is the moment we are in, whether we understand this or not, which is the difference (concerning knowledge) that all things are ours, or we labor or take it by force. This is why it is impossible to get there unless you believe you have come from there; there is a great gulf.

63 Re: What is in a word ... on Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:28 pm

x141

Concerning thought ... To say I won't eat is to have eaten already, but one first must have the commandment not to in order to begin to understand how this applies concerning the process of our soul that we are to rule over. There is a cycle of seed time and harvest for every thought, as much as every word is a seed, based on a year as it were. We are pressed out of measure for the purpose of the one we are pressed out of measure by, all of it to the same one end, but like Job we have to settle in ourselves with taking the good with the bad in order to in ourselves get past this perception of God that we have.

64 Re: What is in a word ... on Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:06 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
x141 wrote:Concerning thought ... To say I won't eat is to have eaten already, but one first must have the commandment not to in order to begin to understand how this applies concerning the process of our soul that we are to rule over. There is a cycle of seed time and harvest for every thought, as much as every word is a seed, based on a year as it were. We are pressed out of measure for the purpose of the one we are pressed out of measure by, all of it to the same one end, but like Job we have to settle in ourselves with taking the good with the bad in order to in ourselves get past this perception of God that we have.

So what I have bolded is seeing it as:

Spring = seed time
Summer = growing
Fall = harvest
Winter = all His work involved to prepare the harvest so that we may freely eat

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

65 Re: What is in a word ... on Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:43 pm

x141

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D. wrote:
x141 wrote:Concerning thought ... To say I won't eat is to have eaten already, but one first must have the commandment not to in order to begin to understand how this applies concerning the process of our soul that we are to rule over. There is a cycle of seed time and harvest for every thought, as much as every word is a seed, based on a year as it were. We are pressed out of measure for the purpose of the one we are pressed out of measure by, all of it to the same one end, but like Job we have to settle in ourselves with taking the good with the bad in order to in ourselves get past this perception of God that we have.

So what I have bolded is seeing  it as:

Spring = seed time
Summer = growing
Fall = harvest
Winter = all His work involved to prepare the harvest so that we may freely eat

... knowing this that six years the seed planted is of labor (and the four being seen in the moon (including the four seen within these four (like a wheel in a wheel) or seven from new moon to new moon) though this is merely touching on this because it is every wheres, both in the natural and the spiritual) the very fabric of the universe being built on a truth of four), which applies to years as it does to months, weeks, and days, as it does to the pattern found in the feasts.

66 Re: What is in a word ... on Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:43 pm

x141

In the beginning God created an end, but just like the first heaven and earth, the end the first duality lead to an Ishmael (God laboring to bring forth), which pattern can be seen in Sari (and Hagar) and her words (to Abram whom her wrong was upon) when she became the despised, or her nakedness was revealed or as one who is desolate) that the LORD judge between me and thee (which is division between soul and spirit).

67 Re: What is in a word ... on Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:47 pm

x141

Things are not an argument to me, or more precisely beyond good and evil, I don’t think on terms that are bound by the process of time (which is more akin to wandering in a field, a pattern throughout scripture, which Christ for me brought an end of in me (if that makes sense) to speak to earthly pictures such as can be seen in Jesus' cursing of a fig tree (that no one would eat of it anymore) as if it should have had fruit before it’s time) tracing this truth (in scripture) back to the first mentioning of a fig tree in relationship to a son not accepted and how he became this in his own eyes, or in the day (6th) he ate) who kept the fig tree (his soul) and ate the fruit thereof … The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat). We are still bound by the letter of the word as much as they were bound by the law Moses. It is what our soul does to us because we refuse to lose it or become desolate, or one without a husband. (We live in the small moment that God hid his face from us which process is confined to; which is why he is revealed in the moment as something always present to us in as much as this is the picture of a city that comes down from God out of heaven as one already prepared as a bride for her husband, which reflects spirit and soul).

I am born of her who is free and therefore my thoughts are boundless on all matters, which the medium of words are insufficient to clarify, so everything is seed to me, the one I am and the one I sow.

Jesus brought an end to the Jews religion (the serpent that swallowed all the other serpents) which Christianity is the feminine of), by being the lamb that was without spot or wrinkle, who became the serpent on a pole in a Jerusalem as it had happened in the first garden,( but the second man was the last man a light that leads us back to where we come from (which is just one of myriads of ways to see truth from (starting in Genesis with the mother of all living or a soul deceived which births a divided inheritance of self, or the truth that we are), which is how it relates to the truth each of us are as a son). Jerusalem is the same, a picture of something that relates to the soul, it is a city, no different than any other city (such as Damascus, Nineveh, or Samaria), or kingdom, soul or mountain, they are reflective as something that relates to the process in us) it is the apple of the eye or what is in the midst of the man, and from one place in the midst of the sea due to the image an Ishmael or man that tills the ground became to the living soul we became by the breathe of God we are. It is not limited to this …

Truth is everything and is the sum of the whole, it is not linear, it is the process of the revealing of him as the one who is all in all only found in the moment beyond good and evil.

68 Re: What is in a word ... on Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:59 am

x141

God is perpetual.

But to have a beginning out of necessity to define it there must be a past (as in the pattern of light being called out of darkness), likewise to have a new beginning necessitates that this to must have had a past that defines it.

These are differences between spirit and soul in relationship to coming to the knowledge of God (which is not separate from self).

69 Re: What is in a word ... on Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:26 am

x141

I love how Isaac’s wife causes Jacob to steal the blessing and sends him back to Abraham’s Fathers house where Jacob’s wages are changed ten times, she doing to her son what in picture form was the bracelets ten shekels given to her by Abraham’s servant as it was to Abraham who Sari after being ten years in the land (and all the things that happened to bring him to this point as it is the same with Adam and Eve as it is for Jacob) gives to Abraham Hagar to fulfill the promise through labor, which is the fruit of the woman, and as a first out of the womb (even though the laws of God sates that first born is his which can be seen from both sides of the pillar of fire (so to speak).

A short looking at, in the Bible of the word ten shows how well the law is tied in with perception.

70 Re: What is in a word ... on Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:34 am

x141

Thoughts within consciousness …

There are principles and patterns of interpretation both of matter and on the conscious level that words are as seeds born of.

What Sarai was to Abram over a son Eve was to Adam, and the earth was to God.
Most Christian’s (which is the same in all religions (but Christianity (mother of harlots in picture) is the child of Judaism, which is the byproduct of Moses as what swallows all other serpents), seek a God of limits who is outside of the relationship of being one with him from it’s very foundation in them as this word God, which through perception divides them within themselves through reasoning as a man (no gender implied), which as the wilderness wandering is an ever learning and never coming to the knowledge of the truth through a baptism of soul that fulfills all righteousness by the losing of it, hence comes the perception of a God and father of limits, borders, walls, and steps whom we are born of.

Why is the firstborn, or the one who opens the matrix (pun intended) God’s, how does this relate to the inheritance that is God, or when divided the Cain, Ishmael, or Esau (three depicting the perception of the elder that divides between two woman in Jacob as the story line of our own wandering and division related to a woman (who Jacob loved laboring a week (of years) for, only to get the elder (who became the hated) and a second week (found in the two forties, or the telling of the creative story) for the younger (loved) who gives him of her a firstborn son (who is a serpent in the path (Dan) while the elder produces a Judah (which are the two that have wisdom from God to build the tabernacle of Moses found in symbolism from the very beginning of which they themselves were (which in this, I am trying to point out the cohesiveness of the one narrative that appears as two that the Bible is).

The path of life is in, and reflected in all things that are without us.

71 Re: What is in a word ... on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:56 pm

x141

Though there is much more, the main difference found in them is the perception from the masculine as opposed to the feminine, or one of spirit or one of soul; one of process and one that speaks to the end of the process.

John 9:2-3 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? Jesus answered, neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

John 5:14 Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

72 Re: What is in a word ... on Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:42 pm

x141

When Jesus offers for consumption that there is no difference in saying thy sins be forgiven thee and take up thy bed and walk, it becomes a small but earthly glimpse into the mind that is equal with God.

Sometimes (like last night) it appears spirit waits for soul to sleep to begin unraveling mysteries that the soul would have otherwise been overwhelmed with, while at the same time with an eagerness (that is more akin to a nakedness that does not shame) to open up the state one exists in.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum