What is in a word ...

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: What is in a word ... on Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:57 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
FanThatSpark wrote:Very Happy  Made it,

It is noticed Matt 16:18 is a signature. cheers
Going to go play in navigating here in . Jugg thanks for the invite . Ya need to go edit that last message in CF.

could not find a place to edit out my number in a private conversation at CF, do you know how I can do it?

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

27 Re: What is in a word ... on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:10 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
FanThatSpark wrote:Very Happy  Made it,

Outlook being the process to the journey back to one where this one was caught in the many pictures outside of self and or freedom lost in the grabbing of thought and hung on thought to deed, process ended of my own will. In that ultimately, was in this process hung outside of self in How To and or Law in self perceived righteousness, or knowledge for knowledges sake. Keep it up X for some hear.

Got something in a simpler way for me through this, if the thought ends in something we have to do or stop doing it becomes a law to us, but when it is carried through to the end we see it was finished in us before the world was

28 Re: What is in a word ... on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:12 pm

x141

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D. wrote:
x141 wrote:
J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D. wrote:could you please better explain how the Father did in Himself .... what He had to do in Himself before the world was

in as plain understanding as you can

In denying himself he brought forth ...

Death is a spiritual truth concerning the seed (Jesus condensing the law/feminine, with it's feasts based on a harvest (that has always been white unto), when he preached the soul, or kingdom of God.

Twenty or so years ago I was caught up into the garden of Eden (simply because this is how he related it to me being I had given myself to the word (scripture) which became our common ground, or our place of reasoning.

So what I said I saw, and in seeing, I understood the moment (the moment eternal).

I have so much to say that 10,000 life times would not be enough to begin, yet I have no desire to utter the first word, or create in another a path of a serpent/another (knowing that God can show more in a moment then all those who have ever lived can show in a life time).

Just one question, is it possible to create in another a path of a serpent if both are born of God?

If it is possible for God, how much more so is it for man ...

29 Re: What is in a word ... on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:23 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
x141 wrote:
J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D. wrote:
x141 wrote:
J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D. wrote:could you please better explain how the Father did in Himself .... what He had to do in Himself before the world was

Death is a spiritual truth concerning the seed (Jesus condensing the law/feminine, with it's feasts based on a harvest (that has always been white unto), when he preached the soul, or kingdom of God.

Twenty or so years ago I was caught up into the garden of Eden (simply because this is how he related it to me being I had given myself to the word (scripture) which became our common ground, or our place of reasoning.

So what I said I saw, and in seeing, I understood the moment (the moment eternal).

I have so much to say that 10,000 life times would not be enough to begin, yet I have no desire to utter the first word, or create in another a path of a serpent/another (knowing that God can show more in a moment then all those who have ever lived can show in a life time).

Just one question, is it possible to create in another a path of a serpent if both are born of God?

duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is still new to us so things don't click as fast

30 Re: What is in a word ... on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:26 pm

x141

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D. wrote:
x141 wrote:
J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D. wrote:
x141 wrote:

duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is still new to us so things don't click as fast

God's words become this first to us (a leading into temptation) or a driving into the wilderness) Hagar), just as if they were a seed that falls to the ground; when we don't eat, the plowman overtakes the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that sows seed ...

31 Re: What is in a word ... on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:03 am

x141

A reply to a friend along the lines of the truth hid in a word …

Concerning words … look to Genesis and the mist that comes up from the earth to water the whole face/self of the ground before the man/living soul (as opposed to a dead soul) who tills the ground is formed; it is the labor to bring forth. But this is nowhere near where the spirit will lead you into this truth, for there is only one heaven and earth but two perceptions of the truth that these things are to us in relationship to our be-ing which reveals the process of the kingdom as a perception we live in (the Ishmael (Cain and the blessing) equating itself with a kingdom that suffers violence, and the violent who take it by force, as opposed to Isaac, as something freely given) bondwoman/freewoman) born of the heavenly Jerusalem (all spiritual blessings) who in truth is the mother of us all.

But what is in a Word/word … the sum of all the words that ever were; but words unspoken become pictures of truth in us with their infinite expanding, whereas the words from without become as a truth cast down or a path of a serpent to us, as Ishmael was to Abraham or Adam was to God (a pattern), though this by no means is the end of the matter.

But to those who are pure, all things are pure, which ties in with the two ways the tree yields its fruit and to the rest of where the knowledge of each ends when a soul sees (as whole or) in part (four heads), or from the place of duality/confusion which is tantamount (in scripture) to a garden not enclosed and a fountain not sealed.

32 Re: What is in a word ... on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:17 am

x141

I will slightly tug on the thread in the parable of the good Samaritan, where the pattern of the three can be found (in relationship to the process in us (knowing that the parable was the preaching of the kingdom which is in us) starting with a priest chosen out of the tribe of Levi that had been chosen out of the tribes of Israel after that the people asked a Levite to make gods for them (which revealed their nakedness), which Aaron promptly replied Break off the golden earrings, which are in the ears of your wives, of your sons, and of your daughters, and bring them unto me (which it is how one is lead around by and with (as a beast with a ring in their nose) by the hearing of the ear as Job had expressed about his understanding of who God was to him (and all this in relationship to the one who among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead, when he went down from Jerusalem to a Jericho) Aaron exclaiming to Moses that he threw the gold into the fire and out came this calf) and if I tug it again in the same spot it will utterly change, yet declare the same end, assembling itself as a part of the whole truth we are.

33 Re: What is in a word ... on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:13 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Just a few words to let you know that, even though I'm not posting doesn't mean I'm not taking all this in, it's still very new to me. But I am enjoying every word, so please continue.

I just didn't want you to think no one is listen. This board hasn't had this much life in it for a while now. Oh, and Jugg is back on the road again but he will be on later when he can.

Welcome Fan and Noxot, thank you for coming.

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

34 Re: What is in a word ... on Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:00 pm

x141

We should come (in this format) to the point (via our soul) when we have a question it is answered even as we write the question out, which shows the difference between a soul that labors and a soul that does not, one lost one found) and this in relationship to the third day (or the door to the bridegrooms chamber, whose call has gone out) that is now collectively open in us to both enter into, and to remain (though this gospel/life/law that is eternal went forth in the beginning with the words Let there be light, that became a serpent through perception, when darkness became evil by default in us.

God's day begins in the night ...

Some are young, and those older are younger still, and the greatest the youngest of us all.

35 Re: What is in a word ... on Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:05 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Woke up this morning with a new revelation, it is where Christ said to eat of His body and drink of His blood, of course this is a picture of communion and it has become a lifestyle in us, but more so that what Christ said in the wilderness, man does not live by bread alone but by every word that proceedth from the mouth of God

But that hard saying, to eat of His body and drink of His blood .... that the eating of His body and the drinking of His blood is the eating/drinking that the Father did before the world was, what Artic and I experienced together the other morning is a saying that we know for a fact many would turn away and cease to follow and that is .... because it was written

36 Re: What is in a word ... on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:10 am

x141

Jer 8:8  How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain (that is to say they have penned a lie).

Every word of God tires you to purge you of your perception of it, a removing of the leaven (from one view) as Paul had said ... purge out therefore the old leaven ...

The why of what you wrote is the same as what Esau’s birthright became to Jacob, or Nebuchadnezzar’s dream from God became to him, (David and a woman on the roof, or David when he was tempted to measure the son of God without a sacrifice for every soul), or can be found in the words And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart, or the man is become as one of us seeing that the man that tills the ground (like a vessel/habitation formed with hands (which Solomon’s temple is the pinnacle of) was formed out of the dust of the eat and then put in a place to till a ground he did not come out of.

The God at the beginning of the Bible is not our Father, it is our/the perception of our Father, which becomes who we are (And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife/ which is a truth of this from the feminine view, or view of the soul), as Adam had said (And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living) life giver, the darkness or EVEning, the light that rules the night (as called out of darkness (from one place), and in the book of Revelation the earthly Jerusalem/Sodom/Egypt) though the pictures of her a strewn about throughout the entire scriptures.

37 Re: What is in a word ... on Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:08 am

x141

... a brazen serpent, or one who is not, a beast one wanders after ... the son of perdition (a lie) or to Abraham, the son of a bondwoman, or to John antichrist.

38 Re: What is in a word ... on Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:58 pm

FanThatSpark

Some one explained their version of Hell in time gone past and it made no sense to me at the time.

It was void, nothingness Gen 1:2 no light/God/love. He further said he dreamed of a diamond shape on a piece of paper kinda looks like this <> . Where the diamond starts is faith unquestionable then we grow and separate in this life on earth & knowledge alone, then a journey back to God. That made no sense at the time but in a way it is a version of Spiritual truth in picture format.

39 Re: What is in a word ... on Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:57 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
I can see that Fan, it's where I think division begins in us.
As we through faith begin to understand things, then all that stuff that we have taken in is rocked to the core.

It is a Hellish place to be, but necessary.

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!

40 Re: What is in a word ... on Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:35 pm

x141

Hell is a place in God that is relational to the moment he hid his face, and to us as the son of perdition being the one that never was. It deals with consciousness which is not separate from salvation anymore than water is to a fish (which is part of the language of God as to what these things depict in the process that is God).

41 Re: What is in a word ... on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:17 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
I like that x, especially this ....It deals with consciousness which is not separate from salvation anymore than water is to a fish

42 Re: What is in a word ... on Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:57 pm

x141

Once we understand perception is the kingdom then we can understand how we gain our soul by losing it ... Job got new children, not a new wife.

43 Re: What is in a word ... on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:25 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
So, if I understand what you're saying....it's an emptying out, in order to fill up.

Gal 4:27  For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

The desolate is another way of saying....you have emptied out.
Or Hell is a part of our Salvation while caught up in the process.

44 Re: What is in a word ... on Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:33 am

x141

It is the same truth (that begins in Genesis) in a different package, this is why in the book of Revelation you don't see the bride that comes down from God out of heaven (already prepared as a bride for her husband, coming down as this) until Babylon falls, or becomes desolate (more are the children of the barren/desolate). Jesus' words for the same were things such as hate your own soul, or pick up your cross, or sell all that you have.

45 Re: What is in a word ... on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:36 pm

x141

(In an attempt to say fifty things at once) Adam eats of his own reasoning via the woman you gave me, to become like God and his nakedness is revealed to him, so he covers his nakedness by the same means it was revealed (when it runs its course it turns into a Solomon and his seven hundred wives and three hundred concubines, a law, three/perception and the rest/seven it leads to, as an examining of the lamb for ten days and in the end letting the goat loose in the wilderness (Barabbas), or as a raven that flies around until all the waters of baptism are dried up, which makes way for the kings of the east, by four messengers that were prepared for an hour and a day, a month, and a year) which shows itself as the slaying of a third) that are of four rivers/seals that reveal a three or perception), it is an adding of sin unto sin, it reveals process of which within (a gathering or a scattering) there is an earthy and heavenly of.

46 Re: What is in a word ... on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:57 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Wow!! 50 things??....Nah, I think more like 100 things in that statement. Very Happy
I've read this about 4times now, and I just keep seeing more and more.
I never caught the drying up of things before, compared to, the kings of the east or the flood or any of that. How awesome.

47 Re: What is in a word ... on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:39 am

x141

You cannot interpret the star that falls (the key is in the fall) from heaven without understanding the third as it relates to the cherubs (bearing in mind it all speaks to the same one truth in us and the process of it, as something that is sowed, and harvested, of self, the kingdom to us (which a third of the three falls, drawing with its tail/sin a third of the stars/sons that give the light to the earth/woman in relationship to the night, and this) in relationship to our perception of the truth. As well, you cannot separate this from all the other thirds and threes that depict the third part of our soul, or reasoning (that corrupts our will and emotions) which is further divided into the three (wisdom, knowledge, and understanding) as the path reason takes, which first comes to us via Adam who becomes the image of the truth (we are) cast down to us (a man that tills the ground).

For the last 2000 years, truth has been a cup of duality or as something lifted up between heaven and earth, which is Daniel’s in the days of these kings, or a mingling of the seeds. We must understand that the kingdom of God has always been present, this being the sum and the rule of his thoughts just as it is ours. To us it is coming but not in the manner we have perceived it to be.
It is not a strange thing that the three woes that follow the fourth where the sun and moon and stars are cut by a third begins with the fifth (and the opening of the pit or mouth of an immoral woman is found in the fall of this star, it being the third star mentioned outside of the promise to the seven churches out of which comes the manifestation of the threefold opening of the scroll), and relate to our natural five senses and by these the wandering after the truth, and brings us back to that day in the wilderness and the mountain that burned with fire (Hagar and our identification (law of our mother) as the son in us, one of bondage), where the law became separate from the commandment of our Father, which again takes us back to the garden and how the commandment played itself out as being a truth outside of self and the truth that the man and the woman in their separation speak to.

The Bible is one cohesive narrative of a truth that is ever present, which when seen as line upon line becomes a falling backwards, or becomes to us a path of a serpent as we continue to try and attain to that which we have always been.

Revelation chapter nine depicts the space (Pentecost/50, or the year of jubilee to the garden enclosed, or confusion to the soul that is not) between Passover and Tabernacles, or the wilderness journey, where one tries to die to self, but death flees from them; it equates to the last two days, or two thousand years (which has ended).

48 Re: What is in a word ... on Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:33 pm

x141

Some more on the language of God ...

(In one form), the keys to the kingdom (David) that are given) as opposed to thou shalt not eat) are the two fruits of one tree (which by the time you get to Revelation bares an hundred and forty four a year (Jubilee in relationship to God entering into his rest, which to us is not separate from self, or the truth of the sons that we are), and in another ... they are two sons.

Enoch was both the seventh and eighth from Adam who became a city, David both the seventh and eight son of Jesse who entered into to the city, and Jesus the seventh/rest, and the eighth, the beginning of the second week, which is in relationship to soul, and the second forty, that becomes a jubilee of the land (instead of revealing of our nakedness), which is depicted in the tree of life that is in the midst and on either side (or the banks the river flows within) which defines the perception (three) of the soul that comes down from God out of heaven) of the river of life, yet summed up as one tree (which the duality of is reflected in the two trees being separate from each other in the beginning, for in reality knowledge is not separate from self, it is neither this to God, neither is it this to us.

49 Re: What is in a word ... on Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:35 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Boy did a big one come to the surface today .....

I now understand other things you were trying to say in other posts

to view anything as something to be gained by any means is to see yourself as lacking thereby turning it into a law you have to perform in order to gain what you think you lack.

it is like taking these six things .... wisdom, knowledge, understanding, love, forgiveness, compassion

if we seek the wisdom, knowledge, and understanding (WKU) of God thinking we lack it ..... the love, forgiveness, and compassion(LFC) of God becomes an adversary to WKU, by default it has becomes evil ... thereby being put out of the garden enclosed

and the same holds true to the other .... if we seek the LFC of God as something to be gain (viewing it as something we lack) then again His WKU becomes evil by default and it will be put out of the garden

To turn something into something to be gained is to turn it into a possession,  making it something we possess rather than something we are ..... and when that becomes the case, what we possess (gained by means) becomes greater than that which we are and again making that which we are evil by default

can't help but think when I reread this ......  that I can actually understand what I wrote

WKU is of the mind, LFC is of the heart ... if one part (heart or mind) raises itself above the other the other becomes less by default

or if one part (heart or mind (soul as one) raises any part of itself above another part, again the other parts become less by default

They ALL (or both) have to work together as one to stay one, otherwise it is a house divided against itself and will not stand

Will rephrase that .... They all (or both) have to be one to stay one, otherwise it is a house divided (duality) against itself and will not stand

50 Re: What is in a word ... on Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:18 am

x141

This is why Sodom appears in Revelation as the place where the Lord was crucified (mind you that there are three in this as there are three that went with Abram who took their portion), as Abram said, I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth, That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:

When you consider that the foundation of self is the son of God, how can you then by thought build something less upon this truth. This is why the soul (in one form) appears as the moon, she having no light of herself, which can be seen in the picture that duality (or the eye not single) becomes to us, a light that is a darkness, or a pit with no bottom (or, how great is that darkness).

This why the only one who is lost is the one that never was.

Adam through reasoning girded himself as for war turning God into his adversary.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum