APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is in a word ...

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 What is in a word ... on Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:36 pm

x141

There is no better summation of a son to consciousness then a word (as something called or written), in so much the son is called this (and like the forehead, book of, or in a white stone defines what the thigh relates to in the process found in the language of God).

In the beginning was the word …

2 Re: What is in a word ... on Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:22 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
That which is written in (or spoken into) the mind to produce a seed after it's own kind

Or am I already getting ahead (or skipping over) something I need to understand first ..... or even be brought back to

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

3 Re: What is in a word ... on Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:27 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
after I posted it, and read it again, even that statement sounded as a duality .... as something that was there in the first place (written in) opposed to that which can enter in from an outside source (spoken into)

after chewing on it for awhile, what I am called (name/identity) which relates to that which I am nearest to .... Him that produces the seed

In the beginning ..... Christ is the beginning
In Christ was the word
In Christ was Christ
In Christ was Himself (which also relates to the Father)
In Christ was the Father (the Father spoke the words)
In the Father was the Son (the spoken word ...light)
In the Father was the Spoken word, which became the written word
The written word becomes the shadow of the true image

4 Re: What is in a word ... on Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:26 pm

x141

When you read it again it will change, but at the same time remain the same. Only God reveals God.

5 Re: What is in a word ... on Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:39 pm

x141

Christ is both the beginning and the end of the foundational truth of self.

6 Re: What is in a word ... on Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:47 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
I saw this the other day when I was thinking about the first temptation, truth inside of a bigger picture of the truth in that .....

stone into bread

stone being the beginning
bread being the end

but each time a word (or words) are added to trying to understand the whole, the beginning and end change in aspect of what they relate to

7 Re: What is in a word ... on Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:57 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
so simply

Q. what is in a word?
A. the beginning and the end

8 Re: What is in a word ... on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:05 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
x141 wrote:When you read it again it will change, but at the same time remain the same. Only God reveals God.

The written word always stays the same, but at the same time our perspective of it will change

When we see ourselves as the written word it remains the same in the natural sense, but at the same time our perspective of ourselves change in the spiritual sense

9 Re: What is in a word ... on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:56 pm

x141

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D. wrote:I saw this the other day when I was thinking about the first temptation, truth inside of a bigger picture of the truth in that .....

stone into bread

stone being the beginning
bread being the end

but each time a word (or words) are added to trying to understand the whole, the beginning and end change in aspect of what they relate to

It is how he leads us ever further into our soul. Jesus fulfilled the pattern Moses saw in the mount in himself, which can be found from cover to cover in scripture all of it alluding to the same truth that we are.

The law (an inclusive word) is the revealing of the son that we are which was every bit this to Moses as it was to Jesus, but Jesus entered in and remained.

There were three temptations (to say a few) which relate to the three rivers (summed up in a fourth) as they do to the other pictures of this such as Egypt, the wilderness, and the land, the three layers of Noah's ark, or the three parts of Moses tabernacle, or even the three parts the earthly revealing of the soul is divided into in the book of Revelation; or wisdom, knowledge and understanding, Saul, David, Solomon, or Abraham's three men, Terah's three sons, Nebuchadnezzar's three Hebrew children, or Job's three friends (which all reflect the one truth that God is as a perception to us, as the process of time, or a calling up three times a year to Jerusalem to keep a feast).

All the kingdom's (which equate to soul's) of this world is how God led Jesus to himself, as he saw the law speaking to him as the pinnacle of this whole truth, but it was never an eat to become, nor is it an eat to prove that you are, which rob's us of the moment of I am.

Leaves of a tree in one form is to consciousness an adding of sin to sin, and in another the healing of the/our nations.

10 Re: What is in a word ... on Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:02 am

x141

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D. wrote:
x141 wrote:When you read it again it will change, but at the same time remain the same. Only God reveals God.

The written word always stays the same, but at the same time our perspective of it will change

When we see ourselves as the written word it remains the same in the natural sense, but at the same time our perspective of ourselves change in the spiritual sense

Once we understand that glory to glory relates to consciousness/perception, then we can begin to see the endless truth the soul we find by losing ours/perception is to us.

We find the path of life in us as Jesus found it to be in him to the end that he was not only the way and truth but the very tree of life that is in the midst of the garden (all these things being relative to a truth being revealed in us as us).

11 Re: What is in a word ... on Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:03 am

x141

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D. wrote:so simply

Q. what is in a word?
A. the beginning and the end

We are complete in him ...

12 Re: What is in a word ... on Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:47 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Hi X,

So glad to see you here, I hope you will continue to share your thoughts with us.
I guess Fan is on the way too, he just registered.
Never hesitate to say anything you want here without rules or restrictions.

Again Welcome to APlace2Rest

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

13 Re: What is in a word ... on Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:06 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
So, let me ask you brother, do you see this pattern of the three in God Himself, before there was anything except God? Another words, ....is what we see around us and in us and who we are, only a manifestation of what God seen in Himself before the world was....including the evil?

And this was a way for Him to rid the Evil or Negative within Himself once and for all?

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

14 Re: What is in a word ... on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:00 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Here is what I posted in "What I see the Father do" which goes with this in understanding who we are in Him and Him in us

Since Jesus poured out His Soul unto death and He can only do what He has seen the Father do, that means that the Father did this before the world was.

This morning came to the understanding that the Father cannot raise or lower Himself from His own word/Son, therefore to raise/lower self separates that which you are .... thereby creating a duality in self

edited to try to make it clearer

15 Re: What is in a word ... on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:28 am

x141

There is only disparity in less than one, but it takes two points of reference (for the soul) to find any one destination, which is as relative to God as it is to us, as it is to the individual, as it is to the collective; the two agree in one (even as it is this in the womb/creation we walk in).

... is there really any such thing as sin ... can God sin ... either fruit leads to the same death ... perception to God is relative to him as it is to us, or it would have no relevance to us or in us as his soul that (by not turning back) has pleasure in us, which is exemplified in the cost counted before to build the house.

We are living in the small moment of the hiding of his face (which can be seen in the face of the deep as the first picture of the laver) which was the proliferation of his thoughts/words/children that required a seed/truth/self to fall to the ground, which is as relative to our soul as it is to our body. He begins with one and then narrows back down to one (as a process (of time) in us), which one we are (which by no means is the end of the matter) being that without an end there can be no beginning) though they be summed up in one.

16 Re: What is in a word ... on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:31 am

x141

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D. wrote:Here is what I posted in "What I see the Father do" which goes with this in understanding who we are in Him and Him in us

Since Jesus poured out His Soul unto death and He can only do what He has seen the Father do, that means that the Father did this before the world was.

This morning came to the understanding that the Father cannot raise or lower Himself from His own word/Son, therefore to raise/lower self separates that which you are .... thereby creating a duality in self

edited to try to make it clearer

The seed is in itself ... as this is the truth in us and our children/thoughts/words ... as the process of this same son/word that is God.

17 Re: What is in a word ... on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:47 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
x141 wrote:There is only disparity in less than one, but it takes two points of reference (for the soul) to find any one destination, which is as relative to God as it is to us, as it is to the individual, as it is to the collective; the two agree in one (even as it is this in the womb/creation we walk in).

This what the world does not understand when it comes to abortion, the religious oppose abortion ... to not put to death those that are born with birth defects, what they do not see is God's perspective .... when somebody dies here, they enter in the spiritual realm with birth defects or a disease and then believe God will abort that child just because it was born again that way (out of this womb/creation)

18 Re: What is in a word ... on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:26 am

x141

With the law of their mind Christians kill their own, and in so doing kill apart of themselves.

19 Re: What is in a word ... on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:41 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
x141 wrote:With the law of their mind Christians kill their own, and in so doing kill apart of themselves.

They only see themselves as who they have become (righteous in their own eyes by what they themselves have accomplished), forgetting what they were .... innocent of any understanding of the law ..... before they entered into an understanding of the law that was not of God

they enter in before God has called them in

20 Re: What is in a word ... on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:48 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
could you please better explain how the Father did in Himself .... what He had to do in Himself before the world was

in as plain understanding as you can

21 Re: What is in a word ... on Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:02 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
also, at the top of the page in the tool bar, there is a link to "You have new messages" these are private messages sent between members

you should have 1 new message, just a question we were curious about

22 Re: What is in a word ... on Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:28 pm

FanThatSpark

Very Happy Made it,

I see yall just jumped right into Gen:1:2-4 in deep process completed and or back to one which equates to "Sin no more" as the Light/Christ tells the woman at the well.

It is noticed Matt 16:18 is a signature. cheers
Going to go play in navigating here in . Jugg thanks for the invite . Ya need to go edit that last message in CF.

x141, in respect of your person I stated in an IM my minds eye view of you to jugg it went like this.... "Saw brother x141 in given site. Man, in my minds eye , I get this picture of x wearing a genie outfit sittin cross-legged just being a guru, lol. He is certainly blessed in a different, but good, outlook that makes me go hhmmm" .

Outlook being the process to the journey back to one where this one was caught in the many pictures outside of self and or freedom lost in the grabbing of thought and hung on thought to deed, process ended of my own will. In that ultimately, was in this process hung outside of self in How To and or Law in self perceived righteousness, or knowledge for knowledges sake. Keep it up X for some hear.

23 Re: What is in a word ... on Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:56 pm

x141

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D. wrote:could you please better explain how the Father did in Himself .... what He had to do in Himself before the world was

In denying himself he brought forth ...

Death is a spiritual truth concerning the seed (Jesus condensing the law/feminine, with it's feasts based on a harvest (that has always been white unto), when he preached the soul, or kingdom of God.

Twenty or so years ago I was caught up into the garden of Eden (simply because this is how he related it to me being I had given myself to the word (scripture) which became our common ground, or our place of reasoning.

So what I said I saw, and in seeing, I understood the moment.

I have so much to say that 10,000 life times would not be enough to begin, yet I have no desire to utter the first word, or create in another a path of a serpent/another (knowing that God can show more in a moment then all those who have ever lived can show in a life time).

24 Re: What is in a word ... on Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:46 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
x141 wrote:
J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D. wrote:could you please better explain how the Father did in Himself .... what He had to do in Himself before the world was

In denying himself he brought forth ...

Death is a spiritual truth concerning the seed (Jesus condensing the law/feminine, with it's feasts based on a harvest (that has always been white unto), when he preached the soul, or kingdom of God.

Twenty or so years ago I was caught up into the garden of Eden (simply because this is how he related it to me being I had given myself to the word (scripture) which became our common ground, or our place of reasoning.

So what I said I saw, and in seeing, I understood the moment.

I have so much to say that 10,000 life times would not be enough to begin, yet I have no desire to utter the first word, or create in another a path of a serpent/another (knowing that God can show more in a moment then all those who have ever lived can show in a life time).

Just one question, is it possible to create in another a path of a serpent if both are born of God?

25 Re: What is in a word ... on Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:54 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D. wrote:
x141 wrote:There is only disparity in less than one, but it takes two points of reference (for the soul) to find any one destination, which is as relative to God as it is to us, as it is to the individual, as it is to the collective; the two agree in one (even as it is this in the womb/creation we walk in).

This what the world does not understand when it comes to abortion, the religious oppose abortion ... to not put to death those that are unwanted by another or born with birth defects, what they do not see is God's perspective .... when somebody dies here, they enter in the spiritual realm as unwanted or with birth defects or a disease and then believe God will abort that child just because it was born again that way (out of this womb/creation)

just wanted to edit what I said, may not make sense to some, the bold is the edit

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum