APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

They have indeed made merchandise of us

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 They have indeed made merchandise of us on Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:36 am

Y'Israel

I do not know of anyone visits here any longer, but I have been away to study more my enemy. When we know our adversary and what it is, it can then be defeated.

2 Re: They have indeed made merchandise of us on Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:32 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Hello Brother,

Just curious as to why you posted this, I am hoping that it was not to focus on the things of the world.

When we understand that Jesus was the paper that Christ (The Word) was written upon, He is our document of freedom from the outside influence of the understandings of men.

He is our certificate of divorce from the world, He is our death certificate from the world. He is our receipt that He bought and paid for us.

I hope this is what He is showing you in what is taking place inside of you, His heart, His mind and His Spirit written upon His body, YOU.

Brother Jug

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

3 Re: They have indeed made merchandise of us on Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:29 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Also wanted to add this,

His word says, all Scripture is inspired by God, this word scripture in its original meaning means document and we also know His law was written on both sides of the tablets ....

If He is our death certificate from the world, on the other side of that document is our birth certificate into Him.

If He is or divorce certificate from the world, on the other side is our marriage certificate into Him.

For He is the beginning and He is the end, He is our beginning and He is our end ..... we have become the paper upon which Christ is written .... and when the Father asks for documentation, Christ becomes the written word upon us, the paper, presented to the Father.

If that is not the greatest love for us, then I don't know what is.

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

4 Re: They have indeed made merchandise of us on Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:54 pm

Y'Israel

I posted it because it is time to finally come out of the world! I have seen the kingdom from afar with the eyes of faith. Let us now began to enter into it here on earth. I'm tired of being rationed out that which already belongs to us! So I am studying this "wisdom" of these "Egyptians" and will teach all who is willing and not afraid to believe fully in their worth and potential in Christ.

We are so much more than the paper that rules us!

5 Re: They have indeed made merchandise of us on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:33 am

x141

To understand the process is to rule over it (which in one form is the chosen fast in respect to knowing others as we have all along been understood of God to be).

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum