APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

The purpose of life

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The purpose of life on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:02 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Just wanted to share something that I was shown this morning, it is a simple understanding and makes perfect sense.

As I was meditating on His word this morning, He gave me an answer I did not think I was even searching for. After He gave me the answer, He gave me the question.

The question is: What is the purpose of this physical realm?

The answer is: To prove to us who and what we become without proper guidance.

The reason for this is: If we are not following the way of God (Christ being The Way), following His teachings, to be loving, compassionate and forgiving, laws have to be put in place in order not to think we can do anything we want at any time.

The Father forgave us of our sins through the blood of His Son, to prove to us that if we are like Him, laws do not have to be put in place in order to fulfill the righteousness of Christ.

Having a heart of compassion is what this world lacks, compassion leads to forgiveness and forgiving someone is proof that we love them. By this His righteousness is fulfilled through us, manifesting the Love of the Father towards all.

By following the Way of Compassion, we become the Truth in Forgiveness, leading the Life in Love:

We become the Love of the Father in this realm, just as Christ is: because as He is so are we in this world

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

2 Re: The purpose of life on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:15 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Amen Sweetie,

Rom 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

Gal 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

3 Re: The purpose of life on Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:13 pm

Patrick1

Very good post Jugghead Love is everything and if we do not walk in the spirit of love then we must have law to lead us to do what is right. But our flesh old man cannot keep any law created. He is not subject to the law neither indeed can be.

Grace and peace Patrick

4 Re: The purpose of life on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:42 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
A statement that came to mind the other day is this:

A sign of immaturity is they know what is right, but they do not know what is wrong.

This is a statement that cannot make sense to the carnal mind, therefore it needs to be expanded, which took place just this morning:

A sign of immaturity is knowing what is right according to the law but also not knowing what is wrong according to grace.

It is a heart issue, if forgiveness does not come from the heart it is out of the mind and that is just surface forgiveness, for if another does the same thing again the carnal mind remembers it and then it is added to what was done before causing a person to be even more unforgiving if it is done again and again.

This goes along with what I said earlier and with what you said Patrick.

"Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin:" Isaiah 30:1 (emphasis is mine)

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum