APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

FREEDOM THROUGH GOD

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 FREEDOM THROUGH GOD on Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:34 am

ednamarie

DO PEOPLE TRULY UNDERSTAND GODS WORKS ? FOR EX: WHEN GOD LED MOSES AND HIS PEOPLE OUT OF EGYPT, OUT OF THE HANDS OF SLAVERY, WHAT ALL IS TRULY SEEN BY MEN IN THESE SCRIPTURES ? EVEN THE STORIES/ MOVIES DO NOT DEPICT ONE OF THE MOST MARVELOUS MIRACLES OF ALL. ASIDE FROM ALL THE OBVIOUS , HOW MANY HAVE PONDERED THE MIRACLE OF SEVERAL MILLION PEOPLE COMING OUT OF EGYPT EVERYONE OF THEM WALKED OUT .NOT ONE WAS FEEBLE. ALL WERE HEALED . TOTALLY RESTORED. I SEE THESE SCRIPTURES AND TOTALLY MARVEL AT THAT .SO MANY SEE THE MIRACLE OF FREEDOM , THAT IN THE END THEIR RICHES WERE RESTORED . THEY SEE THE MIRALE OF THE PARTING OF THE SEA , AND THE MANNA FED TO THEM BY GOD. WATER FROM A ROCK . THEIR HEADED TO THE PROMISED LAND AND THEY CONTINUE TO GRUMBLE AND LOSE FAITH. YET WHAT I SEE IS THE BIGGEST MIRACLE OF ALL IS THAAT HE NOT ONLY RESTORED ALL BACK TO THEM , BUT HE HEALED SEVERAL MILLION .WHAT AN AWESOME GOD . WE ALL CLIMB OUR MOUNTAINS , AND GO THROUGH OUR VALLEYS BUT WHEN IM IN THE VALLEY LOOKING UP AT THE NEXT MOUNTAIN I HAVE TO CLIMB, I PRAISE GOD BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT GOD CAN DO . I KNOW WITH GOD ALL IS POSSIBLE. WITH GOD I WILL MAKE IT TO THE TOP OF THAT MOUNTAIN AND WILL SEE THE BEAUTY OF IT ALL AT THE TOP.

http://daddyswolfangel@yahoo.com

2 Re: FREEDOM THROUGH GOD on Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:02 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Beautifully put Edna,...

There is Nothing that takes God by surprise so why should it us? If we can see through His eyes...

And even as Great as the deliverance of Egypt was, it still cannot compare to the Greater deliverance of Calvary through His Son...for as we know, Egypt was only a shadow of what was to come..there He delivers a nation, a people...But Now,....He has delivered The World...  

The only thing is....people don't know it....that's where we come in who do.

2Co 5:18  And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
2Co 5:19  To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
2Co 5:20  Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

Heb 2:8  Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

Heb 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Nice post Edna, and nice to hear from you...keep it coming!!! :
clapping: 

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

3 FREEDOM THROUGH GOD on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:30 pm

ednamarie

SO GLAD TO BE BACK TOO. MY COMPUTER WAS DOWN , HAD TO HAVE IT RESTORED THEN MY CHARGER CORD WENT OUT , ALSO AFTER MY COMPUTER WAS RESTORED I LOST EVERYTHING. I ONLY FOUND MY INFO TO GET BACK IN HERE A FEW DAYS AGO . BUT IM BACK AND VERY HAPPY . THE LORD HAS TRULY BLESSED US . ....................... NOW TO THE SUBJECT ... WE/ YOU AND I KNOW ALL THESE THINGS FROM YEARS OF OUR BIBLE STUDIES BUT IT STILL AMAZES ME TO PONDER ON THESE THINGS OF THE OLD TESTAMENT . IT ALSO SADENS ME HOW FEW RELLY GET INTO THE WORD . IT IS JUST SO FULL OF SO MANY HIDDEN TREASURES. I WAS THINKING ON ALL THIS AND HOW OUR COUNTRY HAS LITERLY BECOME SO CORRUPT. THE PEOPLE ARE SLAVES TO SO MANY THINGS. IN SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS . ANY WAY I WAS RE PONDERING MOSES , THE PASS OVER AND CRUCIFICTION. I REALIZED HOW HISTORY CONSTANTLY REPEATS ITS SELF . TODAYS WORLD IS REALLY NOT SO DIFFERENT FROM BACK THEN . MOST ARE BONDED IN SLAVERY OF SOME KIND . DO'NT SEE A NEED TO GO INTO ALL THAT , IM SURE YOU ALREADY KNOW / UNDERSTAND THIS. ANYWAY I WAS PONDERING ALL THIS AND KNOWING CHRIST IS IN US , KNOWING OUR SALVATION THROUGH CHRISTS DEATH AND RESURECTION . I ALSO KNOW ALL WILL BE RESTORED AND ALL WILL BE FREED IN THE DAY . SOME OF US ALREADY ARE FREE . I DONT REALLY KNOW IF IM RELATING THIS THE WAY I WANT / INTEND TO , SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO .  GOD BLESS  I love you

http://daddyswolfangel@yahoo.com

4 Re: FREEDOM THROUGH GOD on Fri May 09, 2014 12:02 pm

todosan

Hi all,

Been feeling like I needed to come back to the forum for a moment and chat a bit.

On a daily basis we here have been having discussions around this very thing that you mentioned ednamarie. We want to know what the key is that will launch the people of God into destiny and begin to bring the change that we desire.

On one hand, we are on the verge of the greatest outpouring the world has ever known because of it being the end of an age. That is significant, but the blessings are not automatic. Something has to change in us and we would like to discover what and how that is to take place.

Everyday we are receiving clues.. Many clues. I know that we have to be willing to engage our communities, but never on the carnal or natural terms and conditions that have been forced upon us. In the spirit, By His Spirit, we are learning to go to places that are far above the powers and principalities that control the world around us. They cannot follow where we have access in the Kingdom, and thus we are able to carry out Father's will in the matter.

We will come out of Egypt much in the same way that those before us did. However, it will be far more progressive. What was 3 million people then is now a billion people today or even more. The son of God is manifesting in the sons of God. The fire will devour before us like Joel's Army because out the throne of God flows the river of fire. When we recon ourselves correctly as citizens of the Kingdom, these things will begin to pass...

5 Re: FREEDOM THROUGH GOD on Sun May 11, 2014 10:23 am

Holly1

I just wanted to say hello and let y'all know I'm reading with great interest what the Lord has been revealing to you all. Please keep sharing as He leads! Love to you all. Looking forward to what He has in store.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum