APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

According to the Pattern

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51 Re: According to the Pattern on Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:16 pm

todosan


In the volume of the book it is written of Him. I was once overwhelmed with the revelation of the events happening around us. I noticed, however, that certain people got 100% engulfed in the topic and lost sight of the Reason they were talking about it in the first place. True the Fed Reserve is an amazing prophetic fulfillment. But if you don't take this back to the throne and see what Christ is saying about it, then it is disparaging story. These people want to rob, steal, and destroy. In time, you will want to rebel and do the same things to them.

The antidote is Christ. I am not always great at this, but all things must be put in the context of being a witness to Him alone. What is He doing with all that? That is when peace comes and we are encouraged by our Father and His Christ. We know He will finish the work that has begun in us.

I love the daily events, but I don't click on everything. Measure your peace always and you will know if you are on the right track. You have to pray when reading these things so that the Spirit gives us the proper perspective. Hope that helps some...

52 Re: According to the Pattern on Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:31 pm

Guest


Guest
LindaY wrote:
DavidHarreld wrote:Ahem, that would be TPT^3B ! Razz

Which part? confused

If you don't want to answer that's ok. I should go back and read the first references maybe to get a full understanding. bounce Smile

Sorry, Linda. It was probably in another thread. I like to think of them as the powers that THINK THEY be.

53 Re: According to the Pattern on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:26 pm

LindaY


DavidHarreld wrote:
LindaY wrote:
DavidHarreld wrote:Ahem, that would be TPT^3B ! Razz

Which part? confused

If you don't want to answer that's ok. I should go back and read the first references maybe to get a full understanding. bounce Smile

Sorry, Linda. It was probably in another thread. I like to think of them as the powers that THINK THEY be.

Ha! I just caught that. Editing my post. LOL. Smile

54 Re: According to the Pattern on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:54 pm

LindaY


todosan wrote:In the volume of the book it is written of Him. I was once overwhelmed with the revelation of the events happening around us. I noticed, however, that certain people got 100% engulfed in the topic and lost sight of the Reason they were talking about it in the first place. True the Fed Reserve is an amazing prophetic fulfillment. But if you don't take this back to the throne and see what Christ is saying about it, then it is disparaging story. These people want to rob, steal, and destroy. In time, you will want to rebel and do the same things to them.

The antidote is Christ. I am not always great at this, but all things must be put in the context of being a witness to Him alone. What is He doing with all that? That is when peace comes and we are encouraged by our Father and His Christ. We know He will finish the work that has begun in us.

I love the daily events, but I don't click on everything. Measure your peace always and you will know if you are on the right track. You have to pray when reading these things so that the Spirit gives us the proper perspective. Hope that helps some...

I hope to get an answer on this soon. I know that you see things I am not able to see yet. If I get too involved in the research, fear begins to enter in. All I am able to do is trust for now.

55 Re: According to the Pattern on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:26 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

avatar
Admin
Something dawned on me today, when we talk about types and shadows, then the physical body is a type or shadow of the heavenly temple.

If we take the body as a whole, it is the whole temple, then where our heart is situated, that is the inner court, and where the brain is in the body, the mind becomes the Holy of Holys.

So if the body is a type, then should we not consider it to be mind, soul and spirit and not body, soul and spirit since that is mixing the physical with the spiritual?

In the physical we have body, heart and brain, in the spiritual we have mind, soul and spirit.



Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

56 According to the Pattern on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:51 pm

Hibbs


Well...we normally talk about faith, hope and love. Shouldn't hope come first as an outer court experience followed by faith and then love? In the Holy place of the middle room, we find a place that is part God and part man. Whereas the third part is all God. While our brain is involved in the process (and we even talked about three brains [heart septum, stomach and the brain itself]), it is still part man. We are transformed by the renewing of our mind. It is not about physical space as space and time are limitations of the finite realm of this age. When our mind's limitations are removed by the work of the spirit, we find ourselves seated in heavenly places in Christ

We know that God is a spirit and we can't see spirit. The brain is involved with the soul (mind will and emotions) and we could talk about the Pineal gland or the "third eye" as the seat of the imagination and realize that it is at the top and front of the cerebral cortex. The important thing to recall is that types are only a shadow of the real and not themselves the manifestation. While nature reveals truth about God and His kingdom, it is not the full truth.

57 Re: According to the Pattern on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:11 am

Guest


Guest
Hey the HOH was 10x10x10. That is 1000, aka the 1000 year reign where those who have been beheaded rule and reign, those with the mind of Christ.

Here is an interesting take on the brain and the white throne.

http://jacobisrael.com/category/white-judgment-throne/




58 Re: According to the Pattern on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:48 am

Guest


Guest
Okay, now you're scaring me Jeremy. If I am I to be my own judge, I guess I am pretty much screwed. I was hoping for One Who was kinder, genter, and more understanding!

59 Re: According to the Pattern on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:07 am

LindaY


DavidHarreld wrote:Okay, now you're scaring me Jeremy. If I am I to be my own judge, I guess I am pretty much screwed. I was hoping for One Who was kinder, genter, and more understanding!

David, maybe that's why our minds (heads) are to be cut off? and we are to "put on the mind of Christ"? Just a thought.

60 Re: According to the Pattern on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:26 am

LindaY


My entire post was lost when sent as a reply to Jeremy's post. Hopefully, I can relay it again. But, while I'm trying to post it again, Jeremy, your post was so exciting when I read it this morning. Just as Katie's the other day and yours this morning, you are not going to believe this but, I was studying this yesterday on things that had been brought to mind over these very same issues. It is more than exciting!! Oh, the wonders of God! Like Scherryl says, "Ain't God good?????"

61 Re: According to the Pattern on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:33 am

A.R.T.I.C

avatar
Admin
so was mine

http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

62 Re: According to the Pattern on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:38 am

A.R.T.I.C

avatar
Admin
Mainly I was just saying that what Jeremy is talking about, I believe too. Nathan is the one who told me about the HOH measurements, and that just clicked with what I had already come to know. It is in this place where we Reign with Christ...Over the Adam Nature and mind.

Since Adam's life span is symbolic of a 1,000yrs or 1Day, I would say that this is "Who" we are reigning over.

And Linda, to me I've always seen it that way with the beheading, putting on the mind of Christ.

http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

63 Re: According to the Pattern on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:23 pm

LindaY


Ok, I'm going to try and put this together again from wordpad so that I can copy and paste it in here. It deleted it again and I had the scriptures bolded and colored so they stand out but, it was lost again. So, now, I'm just posting without highlighting anything.

A few weeks ago, whatever I was studying lead me to the parts of the brain. I think it was because when I think about things it's a conglomeration of things that race way ahead of what I want to say rather than being focused on one thing at a time and when trying to relay it to others, it's confusion to them because of not being able to get out all of the things that have come together into clarity for me, it can't be explained to others because of how I have arrived at the place where I am.
This study was on right brain thinking individuals and left brain thinkers. Right brain thinkers, which controls the left side of the body, are usually artistic, creative types, while left brain thinkers which control the right side of the body are usually very articulate and orderly in their thought processes, such as CPAs, etc. It is a known fact that we use very little of our faculties that are actually stored into the entire brain/thought process.
I used to work for a pathologist and would have to sit in on autopsies. When the skull was cut into the brain is actually grey in color but when it's dissected, the entire inside of the brain is white. Keep in mind, this is after death. When the brain is alive it is actually full of blood which comes from the heart, the blood circulating throughout not only the body but the entire brain. My cousin had an accident and had brain damage and my uncle had alzheimer's which caused brain damage. In both cases, they became as little children.
NOW, yesterday I was looking at something totally different. Whatever it was, it lead me to the steps to the altar, and there were to be none, when instructions were being given to Moses:

Ex 20:20 And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not.
21 And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God was.
22 ¶ And the LORD said unto Moses, Thus thou shalt say unto the children of Israel, Ye have seen that I have talked with you from heaven.
23 Ye shall not make with me gods of silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of gold.
24 An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.
25 And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.
26 Neither shalt thou go up by steps unto mine altar, that thy nakedness be not discovered thereon.
However, in Solomon's temple, there were six steps to the throne, these are the steps the link was speaking of:
1 Kings 10:14 ¶ Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold,
15 Beside that he had of the merchantmen, and of the traffick of the spice merchants, and of all the kings of Arabia, and of the governors of the country.
16 And king Solomon made two hundred targets of beaten gold: six hundred shekels of gold went to one target.
17 And he made three hundred shields of beaten gold; three pound of gold went to one shield: and the king put them in the house of the forest of Lebanon.
18 Moreover the king made a great throne of ivory, and overlaid it with the best gold.
19 The throne had six steps, and the top of the throne was round behind: and there were stays on either side on the place of the seat, and two lions stood beside the stays.
20 And twelve lions stood there on the one side and on the other upon the six steps: there was not the like made in any kingdom.
Then, as I was reading this post from Jeremy, the scripture came to mind about putting on the mind of Christ and the scripture of what Paul says here:
Romans 2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)
There has to be so much more that is in the OT as a pattern for this because the completeness seems to be "putting on the mind of Christ", the helmet of salvation, shield of faith, breastplate of righteousness, loins girt about with truth, our minds being renewed to the things of Christ.
If there seems to be judgment here in what I'm posting, believe me there is none. But, one can't deny this is awesome that Jeremy has brought this subject up this morning and it is exactly the things that have been coming to me over several weeks now. Waiting on Him to reveal truth.
All I know in this is that my mind is to be cut off and become as a little child, putting on the mind of Christ. It doesn't matter what I think, if it's not in alignment with what Christ says we are. There is a wholeness that takes place through all of this and brings us into complete alignment with His thought process.
1Co 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ
We already have it!!!!

64 Re: According to the Pattern on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:26 pm

Guest


Guest
Awesome,I'm glad that strikes a chord.

You know there are 3 groups of people in the book of Revelation. Those who dwell in the sea, the outer court masses, which is why we're fishers of men. Those who dwell on the earth, the inner court, dwelling in the in part earthman/heavenman duality. Those who dwell in the heavens. These are like: Rev 10:1 I saw another strong angel coming down out of heaven, clothed with a cloud; and the rainbow was upon his head, and his face was like the sun, and his feet like pillars of fire.

65 Re: According to the Pattern on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:44 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

avatar
Admin
Hibbs wrote:Well...we normally talk about faith, hope and love. Shouldn't hope come first as an outer court experience followed by faith and then love? In the Holy place of the middle room, we find a place that is part God and part man. Whereas the third part is all God. While our brain is involved in the process (and we even talked about three brains [heart septum, stomach and the brain itself]), it is still part man. We are transformed by the renewing of our mind. It is not about physical space as space and time are limitations of the finite realm of this age. When our mind's limitations are removed by the work of the spirit, we find ourselves seated in heavenly places in Christ

We know that God is a spirit and we can't see spirit. The brain is involved with the soul (mind will and emotions) and we could talk about the Pineal gland or the "third eye" as the seat of the imagination and realize that it is at the top and front of the cerebral cortex. The important thing to recall is that types are only a shadow of the real and not themselves the manifestation. While nature reveals truth about God and His kingdom, it is not the full truth.

I'm sorry, but I have to shy away from "body, soul and spirit" because that is what I heard from the pulpits growing up, and I no longer trust anything that I was taught by men.

But I also want to say that I was wrong in saying that the mind is the Holy of Holies, it is the soul, our spirit is the inner court and the mind is the outer court. Will go into more detail if someone asks.





Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

66 Re: According to the Pattern on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:41 am

A.R.T.I.C

avatar
Admin
Sure Jugghead, I would like to hear what your view is.
We are hear for that reason, without judgement of where one another is at.

You are free to express that here, I would hope that this is a different type of forum than you have ever been on.

I want all to feel that way here. We don't have to agree with each other to Love one another.

I, like Nathan share this same view as far as this forum is concerned. I don't believe that Seeds can be planted or received in debate or strife. Smile

Blessings

http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

67 Re: According to the Pattern on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:40 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

avatar
Admin
In short, I see the layout of the temple in the layout of the earth and it's layers. I use this example because of the word "worldly"

The crust is the walls of the temple
the mantle is the outer court
the outer core is the inner court
the core is the Holy of Holies

Now the next:
The crust is the flesh
the mantle is the mind
the outer core is our spirit
the core is the Holy of Holies

As the word (written or spoken)brought to us by the Spirit, by the drawing of us onto Himself, it penetrates the flesh (the crust)(enters through the walls of the temple through the ears (first from hearing))

It now enters the mind, The Holy Spirit then brings it to our spirit, which then has an effect on our spirit and then "we" our spirit and the Holy Spirit "bring it to heart" bring it to our soul, the Holy of Holies.

It is then that the word starts the transformation of the heart (the soul) then it has to go back out of the temple, we go from the Holy of Holies with the transformed word back into our spirit and it again enters the mind renewing the mind and by that the word that was transformed into action now becomes manifested through our flesh.

The reason i look at it this way is because of the words "joint and marrow" a joint is a connection between two things, here we are talking about bones since "marrow" is used in conjunction with it, the muscle is what connects the two bones that now make it possible for the bones to move (strength), so when I read the word "joint" I think movement

The other is "marrow" the marrow of the bone is what takes things from the body (either what is there already or what it has consumed) and it is in the marrow that transforms these things into blood in the body (into life in the body), so when I read "marrow" I think transformation.

The second reason is because of "soul and spirit" the original meanings are "a breath" and "a wind" and being able to discern the difference, a breath upon our face (by another person), we only feel it on part of our face, whereas, the wind on our face, our whole face feels it. But spiritually, A wind we know to be movement (His Spirit), movement of the air (spirit in us), and a breath is transformation (the breath of God), in that the word is the breath of God that transforms us and we feel not only on the outside but the inside.

It is the combination of movement and transformation that the word is moved into us transforming it into action thus being manifested through our flesh, thus we become a living sacrifice.

Hope all that is clear.



Last edited by jugghead on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total



Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

68 Re: According to the Pattern on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:59 pm

A.R.T.I.C

avatar
Admin
Hey Jugghead,

I'm not ignoring you, I will be back in a little to reply.
Tending to Mom, right now.

Blessings

http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

69 Re: According to the Pattern on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:35 pm

A.R.T.I.C

avatar
Admin
Spend a lot of time alone with Him do ya? LOL Very Happy

Only someone who has pondered the depths of the things of God, can speak like this. I thought that was very, very, interesting.

I too have pondered the body as a whole, where your calling it earth and comparing it with the Tabernacle. So I can see where your coming from.

The outer court, the flesh, the inner court, the Soul, and the Holy of Holies, The Spirit.

But from what I am gathering, we may be alone in our understanding of the heart/Soul as the place of Transformation.

But that is the way I'm seeing it too at this point.
It's almost like the Womb/Woman/Soul, is the place of conception. It is the inner court realm, while something is being formed. While the Holy of Holies is a place of Birthing and bringing forth. But like you, I see it as happening over and over again and again, as with a Husband and a wife in their intimacy. Don't want to get to graphic here, but let's face it, God is very Graphic, in His descriptions. I remember once on another forum when I compared the Hymen of the Woman as The veil, and there had to be blood shown as with a virgin, and almost got booted.
But hey, we see what we see right?

Love your insights Jugghead!!

Blessings

http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

70 Re: According to the Pattern on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:44 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

avatar
Admin
I think this also goes along with what you say "in threes" because I also see three veils, the outer walls, the flesh, being the first veil, where we cannot even see inside ourselves because of it.

But also the walls of the inner court and Holy of Holies, which I can see as the veil of our own desires, which keeps us from seeing past our own mind into our soul and spirit, but God lifted (tore)the third veil, that once we get past the first two, He reveals His will and His desires in us and then they start to become ours.

And what I said before about the muscle that connects the two bones, this is how I see the spirit, it connects the mind and the soul to where the move in unison (in agreement), but I also love what you say about woman and the birthing, conception of life to be manifested through our flesh.

After I posted this, it dawned on me, put the two together, man and woman as one, the heart (soul of a man) is the womb in a man where life is conceived by God's Spirit, for woman was taken out of man, therefore he does not have a physical womb, it is spiritual.



Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

71 Re: According to the Pattern on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:17 pm

A.R.T.I.C

avatar
Admin
Oh absolutely,
and this I've never seen before, Love it!!

But also the walls of the inner court and Holy of Holies, which I can see as the veil of our own desires, which keeps us from seeing past our own mind into our soul and spirit, but God lifted (tore)the third veil, that once we get past the first two, He reveals His will and His desires in us and then they start to become ours.

WoW, that was Awesome!!! Keeper!! Very Happy

Let me ask you something, do you see a dying of sorts with each veil we enter into? The reason I ask, is because of what I have come to see in Gethsemane, When He went back Three times to awake them from Sleeping.

http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

72 Re: According to the Pattern on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:34 pm

A.R.T.I.C

avatar
Admin
You know? I just read your question to Todd, and now, I'm thinking maybe it's not so much of a dying, but an Awakening in and of itself, to His Righteousness, I mean they were asleep and they were doing it for sorrow it says. Just thinking out loud. Like you were saying maybe what were seeing as a dying is actually, transformation, or maybe both. But no doubt I see in The garden of Gethsemane, a fight over wills going on.
"not my will, but thine be done". His will, beyond the third veil. WOW!!

Humm, .....Ok, they say when you start answering yourself too, that's not good Laughing But ya know, sometimes I think it helps.

http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

73 Re: According to the Pattern on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:15 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

avatar
Admin
I can understand the fight of wills, was it that Christ did not want to leave (die physically) because of the relationship He was having with mankind (His disciples and others) but He knew it had to be done? and what just came to mind when I wrote that is, because it is better for them that He left, because He, as a physical person, could only deal with those He came in physical contact with. whereas when the Spirit comes to a man, the man can be anywhere on the earth at any time and in multiple places at once.

If the Father showed Him this, it would make sense why He would choose to die rather than stay because it was better for all and not just some.

He could reach each on a personal level rather than the group setting, making each person special in His eyes.



Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

74 Re: According to the Pattern on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:56 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

avatar
Admin
Scherryl wrote:Spend a lot of time alone with Him do ya? LOL Very Happy

Had to make a comment on this, there are 168 hrs in a week, an average of 20 hrs a week at home, leaving 148, I average about 7-8 hrs a sleep at night (we'll say 8)one of those nights is within the 20 at home so that makes 48 sleeping leaving 100, I only spend maybe a total of 1 to 1 and 1/2 hrs having to think about what I have to do on my job so that's about 9 hrs, so that leaves 91 hrs a week I get to spend alone with Him.

That makes almost 4 of the seven days I spend alone with Him.

AND I LOVE IT



Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

75 Re: According to the Pattern on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:42 pm

A.R.T.I.C

avatar
Admin
Yeah, that's right your a long distance Truck driver right?
No wonder you have that much time to spend with Him.

Ain't nothing like it is there?

http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum