APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

According to the Pattern

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26 Re: According to the Pattern on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:44 pm

cross-eyed

Measure not the outer court. Looking at the outer court and comparing it to Egypt, we find that God did not give the law until the people left Egypt and were in the wilderness. Now they have a measure to apply. Moses as the lawgiver was a type of the law. The wilderness was a type of the middle room and the promised land is a type of tabernacles or holy of holies.

Thought I'd play with this a bit now that it's had time to absorb in me a bit. I love this post and this particular part is even more ineteresting as you see the dimensions of Egypt = outer court; wilderness = inner court and Israel = the holy of holies. It's a flash-bulb moment for me.

It also fits the dimensional priciple of "natural/moral/spiritual" Natural being Egypt went to great lengths to bring pleasure to it's natural desires and lusts. The wilderness being moral in the sense that as you pointed out, in the wilderness the law was introduced and established, the moral code was inlaid. And the promise is always in the holy of Holies. That which can't be seen, the spiritual, is the power-source that governs the arena of that which "can" be seen.

Keep in mind that patterns, or models, or types, are never exactly the same as the finished product. Recall Peter realizing that: "This is that prophesied by Joel." The type and shadow did not do a very good job of describing the manifested reality. Without the Holy Spirit Peter would not have understood what he did.

There are a couple prophecies in the New Testament . . . gospels to be more specific, that still bring me to pause and wonder how on earth did they come up with the conclusions they did. One dealing with whether or not John would ever die a natural death, the other pertaining to how Peter would die as well. In reading the text, I still don't pick up on the fact that Peter was going to be led to his own crucifixion by just what was literally written there. Other's will lead you where you don't want to go . . .that could mean "anything". But, as you say, it requires spiritual revelation rather than natural reasoning. Makes you wonder just how many other prophecies so many claim to be "this" when it's not "this" at all. It's not even close to being "this". "This" is the closest image a natural mind could come up with. But "this" isn't what the spirit was saying . . .what the spirit was actually saying is . . ."THAT". When we have the enablement to realize "this" IS "that" . . .THEN true revelation of the nature of Christ has been given by the Father of lights.

Moses came to Egypt with a type and shadow of the law...the ten plagues. At Sinai, he was given the tablets of stone with the ten commandments...the law made plain. When the people sinned against God, Moses struck the rock...a type of striking the lamb of God and when they sinned again, he struck the rock twice...a type of crucifying Jesus a second time. Since Moses was a type of the law, he could not enter the promised land....and yet he was there with Elijah on the mount of transfiguration. The law and the prophets were not buried in a grave even after death. Moses was taken (see Jude and the books of Enoch/Jasher) and Elijah ascended in a chariot of fire.

This is the one that really primes the pump. I've often said the same thing. There was no way on this earth that Moses was ever going to be able to enter into the promised land. Yes, he struck the rock rather than speak to it. Yes, that's a sign of disobedience, of lack of leadership, of self control . . it's all of that. But . . .regardless of "how" he was restrained from entering in, the fact is, there's no way he was ever going to enter into it. He was the essence of law. And even though law has it's place and purpose, it was in and of itself NOT the vehicle used or anointed to take us "in". It can only lead us "to" the promise land.

For us to actually enter "in" the promise land, we have to let go of what got us here. We can not give homage to our Melchezedek while honoring our Levi at the same time. "That's" the exact same issue "we" here on this forum face as well. People we've encountered with these dimensional treasures look at them as though they are things that can be "added to" their already existing belief system. But it'll never work that way. Entering into the kingdom not only means embracing a new order, it means letting go of the old order as well . . .all of it.

Just about every denomination out there in the evangelical world has adopted previous doctrines that they've blended in with their current ones. That's why "this" is such a struggle for many, it silently demands that you're in with your all, or nothing. Did law still exist in the promise land? Of course it did. It's "in" the framework of God's DNA in us. But it no longer requires us to consciously manifest the outward motions that actually happen automatticaly through the evidence of the Spirit in us in the first place.

It's like trying to teach you to have your parent's features or mannerisms. No one taught you to have your Dad's chin, your Mom's eye-color . .. their dna is in your dna . .. that's just how God created us. His dna is in us in the same way. No one should have to tell me how to act, talk, think . . .yes Scripture does touch on all of that . . .but to whom is it being originally written to? Was it not BABES? All "they" had to fall back on was how things were done according to the old law. They had a blood transfusion at the cross and now nurses and midwives had to step in . . .Pauls and Peters and James' stepped in and wrote parental letters to their babies in the Lord. Then we come along 2000 years later and rather than maturing, we're stunting our own growth by trying to make decisions based on proof of Scripture rather than faith of Christ.

How'd I get way over in to that!!

bottom line, "because" Moses epitomized law, he was never going to enter into the promised land. He could long for it, dream of it, preach of it and prepare others for it, but he himself could never experience it. The closest law can come to the kingdom principles is . . .it can only observe it, but it'll never embrace or understand it. Law was designed only to lead man "to" the ascended place. Only personal relationship with the Son can enable us to enter "in" to it.

and yet he was there with Elijah on the mount of transfiguration. The law and the prophets were not buried in a grave even after death.

Ah, the mount of transfiguration . . .I do love that passage. I do think Moses was buried, but I don't think it's all that important to split hairs on the 1st dimensional issues. I also believe the reason carnality wanted the bones . . .framework of Moses . . .law . . .was because if it had possession of the foundation that leads to the promise land, it would use it against us and keep us bound by our own inability to escape from the condemnation of the law within us.

Also, there's no way "that" could have happened due to the fact that Jesus has already overcome the world. We're free . . .it's just that most aren't aware they can fly yet.

27 Re: According to the Pattern on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Hibbs

Deut 34:4-5 suggest that Moses' body was buried but that no one knows where. Jude 9 suggests that Michael the Archangel contended for Moses' body. I am sure that there is a spiritual significance to these verses...possibly much greater and different from what I am seeing but the bottom line is that the law didn't pass away so much as it became fulfilled by the law of love. The law was our schoolmaster to show us that we fall short of God's purpose. It reveals sin. Paul said I would not have known sin had it not been for the law. The law comes, sin arises and I die. It shows us that all of our religious activity is vain and useless and merely a wilderness wandering...even when the gifts of pentecost are in operation. It is the frustration of that realm that ultimately brings us to the place of a welcome second death (we are not hurt by the second death) where we desire that our old man Adam would pass so that the new man might be revealed.

Thank you for your comments Nathan...they are most encouraging.

28 According to the Pattern on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:43 am

Hibbs

Looking back over this thread, I realize that the lost posts kind of left a gap in the structure of the thread. I had intended to proceed in a more orderly fashion. That being said, let's proceed up into the mountain and look down on the camp. We find that the 12 tribes are divided 3 on a side (and the levites did not have a side). On the top (west) we have Ephraim, Manassah and Benjamin and that they total 108,100 people. On the north we have Dan, Asher and Naphtali and they total 157,600. On the bottom (east) we have Judah, Issachar and Zebulun and they total 186,400. Finally, on the southwe have Reuben, Simeon and Gad and they total 151,450. As you see the tribes in formation, they actually form a cross. The two arms (north and south) around 152,000, the top (west) being the least and only 108,000 and the bottom of the cross (east) containing over 186,000.

If you look into the tabernacle and the location of the pieces, they too form a cross. The laver and the brazen altar on the bottom (east), the table of showbread, candlestick and altar of incense forming arms and pointing to the ark at the top.

The dimensions of the progression are significant too. The holy place of the middle room measured 20 x 10 x 10 and totaled 2,000 cubits. (Akin to the 2,000 years or two days since the cross.) The holy of Holies, or tabernacles, measured 10 x 10 x 10 or 1,000 cubits and corresponds to the seventh day or the third day from the cross. It is in part looking at these dimensions that brings us to the realization that the pentecostal dimension has come to a close and that it is time to move into the fullest dimension of God and on from the part realm of the levitical priesthood into the order of Melchizedec. As I write, I do not recall how the outer court corresponded to the 4,000 years leading up to the cross...maybe someone can add that insight. I confess that I have forgotten the symbolism (number of drapes, Posts, dimensions, etc.) but recall the aha moment when I realized that the covered part of the tabernacle all represents the season beginning with the death of our passover lamb on the cross. Like so many things that the Lord has given over the years, I attribute much of my understanding to others that went before.

Mentioning the other types, the outer court featured brass (or bronze) as the primary feature and it speaks of judgment. We also see silver which speaks of redemption. Once we pass into the inner court we find gold, which speaks of perfection.

I would again refer those that want to understand these features to an excellent study by Fred Kubicheck at unlimitedglory.org. Since he covered most of these details, I will not repeat. The significant thing to understand is again the centrality of the cross to all of our experiences in God....not only the historical cross where Jesus died, but also the fact that the cross is the power of God to all who believe. Not only did the cross split all of history into two epochs (AD and BC) such that the entire world dates the present in relation to Jesus; it is the place of dividing: humanity and divinity, Adam and Christ, the curse and the blessing and so many of the significant issues of life. Once we traverse from our BC (before the cross) through death and the grave (buried in baptism, circumcision etc.) we then progress into AD (the year of the Lord, Sabbath rest, etc.) Three levels and two deaths...to the soul and the body realm...so that we live and move and have our being in the spirit.

29 Re: According to the Pattern on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:40 pm

cross-eyed

I thought for sure you were going to go to the gate of the tabernacle when you were describing where each tribe was positioned. Judah was at the EAST gate . . .which was also the ONLY gate. Judah literally means . . .praise. I love the picture here . . .the only way to enter into the tabernacle, is through priase.

30 Re: According to the Pattern on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:11 pm

cross-eyed wrote:I thought for sure you were going to go to the gate of the tabernacle when you were describing where each tribe was positioned. Judah was at the EAST gate . . .which was also the ONLY gate. Judah literally means . . .praise. I love the picture here . . .the only way to enter into the tabernacle, is through priase.

I love this!

It was a year or two ago when I became aware that I wanted--NEEDED--to hear God's voice directly. I was at work one evening and praying fervently asking for this very thing. When lunch break came, I went to my truck and picked up one or another of Stephen Jones' books and continued my supplication while studying. I was asking Him, "How will I hear Your voice?" Then came that still, small voice I'd always heard about: "Enter into My gates with thanksgiving." I think I read about one more sentence before it occurred to me what had just transpired. "Lord, was that You?" Of course it was! It was scripture, after all!

31 Re: According to the Pattern on Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:49 am

Long2JC

"Entering into His gate with Thanksgiving" is huge. I have often wondered if Thanksgiving and Praise is more about our opening the gates to enter His Courts rather than His opening the gates to let us in.

If our Heavenly Father has already released everything to us (and He has) then why don't we have everything?

“And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom.”

God rent the veil in the temple from heaven to earth, but what about our side. Have we rent the veil that we have place before God or are we still hiding from His fullness behind a veil that we have created in our human nature? Could there be a veil we have created without even being aware that we created it? I know that I did and still do, though they become less every day.

My wife and I just returned from a couple of days away. We spent time in a 24hr/7day prayer center in Kansas City. You definitely can feel the difference in atmosphere when entering through its doors.

Last edited by Long2JC on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition of last sentence)

32 Re: According to the Pattern on Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:59 am

Long2JC

I believe that as we progress in this area of patterns and looking at both the old and new testaments, we need to remember some of the differences between the Hebrew culture and Greek cultures. In reading through the different posts we are using a process of both seeing things in our spirits but expressing them through our mind’s processes in order to try to communicate in a way we are used to communicating with each other. Could it be that we are traveling in full circle by discovering that we cannot clearly communicate what God is revealing to us spiritually through the way our mind want’s to communicate? Are we finding that we are going back to ancient Hebrew communication in order to more fully communicate the dimensions of God revelation? Does our Greek style of communication limit us to communicate only single dimensions at any particular time, whereas the Hebrew allows us to communicate multiple dimensional aspects at the same time? Could it be that the end is the beginning and the beginning is the end?

I pulled a posting from the internet that generally speaks to the differences between the Hebrew and Greek and the liberties the translators had to take to make the translations. A great deal was lost because they had to translate into single dimension (the mind) things that were not translatable without being multi-dimensional (the Spirit).

I am not suggesting that we need to go back to ancient Hebrew in order to communicate; I believe the Holy Spirit knows exactly how our communication will change. We only need to be sensitive to the fact that are minds are not trained to communicate multi-dimensionally and be willing to allow the Holy Spirit to mold us to be able to communicate to others as well as among ourselves. All of God’s revelation will serve no purpose if it is hidden within a group and not allow it to spread into the Kingdom.

Everything has it season and time. We do not need to rush, just to continue to follow the Holy Spirits leading. It is so easy to get excited and speed ahead or to get overwhelmed and pull back, neither action will accomplish growth, only serve to pull us out of Resting in His presence.

I want to apologize for the voids in the following article. I cut and pasted it into my posting and this site did not recognize the Hebrew symbols so it just left voids where they were. However, the word that they stood for is still represented.

Hebrew Thought
In the world, past and present, there are two major types of cultures; the Hebrew (or eastern) culture and the Greek (or western) culture. Both of these cultures view their surroundings, lives, and purpose in ways which would seem foreign to the other. With the exception of a few Bedouin nomadic tribes living in the Near East today, the ancient Hebrew culture has disappeared.
What happened to this ancient Hebrew thought and culture? Around 800 BCE, a new culture arose to the north. This new culture began to view the world very much differently than the Hebrews. This culture was the Greeks. Around 200 BCE the Greeks began to move south causing a coming together of the Greek and Hebrew culture. This was a very tumultuous time as the two vastly different cultures collided. Over the following 400 years the battle raged until finally the Greek culture won and virtually eliminated all trace of the ancient Hebrew culture. The Greek culture then in turn influenced all following cultures including the Roman and European cultures, our own American culture and even the modern Hebrew culture in Israel today.
As 20th Century Americans with a strong Greek thought influence, we read the Hebrew Bible as if a 20th Century American had written it. In order to understand the ancient Hebrew culture in which the Tenack was written in, we must examine some of the differences between Hebrew and Greek thought.

Abstract vs. concrete thought
Greek thought views the world through the mind (abstract thought). Ancient Hebrew thought views the world through the senses (concrete thought).
Concrete thought is the expression of concepts and ideas in ways that can be seen, touched, smelled, tasted and/or heard. All five of the senses are used when speaking and hearing and writing and reading the Hebrew language. An example of this can be found in Psalms 1:3; "He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season, and whose leaf does not wither". In this passage we have concrete words expressing abstract thoughts, such as a tree (one who is upright, righteous), streams of water (grace), fruit (good character) and a unwithered leaf (prosperity).
Abstract thought is the expression of concepts and ideas in ways that can not be seen, touched, smelled, tasted or heard. Hebrew never uses abstract thought as English does. Examples of Abstract thought can be found in Psalms 103:8; "The LORD is compassionate and gracious, Slow to anger, abounding in love". As you noticed I said that Hebrew uses concrete and not abstract thoughts, but here we have such abstract concepts as compassionate, gracious, anger, and love in a Hebrew passage. Actually these are abstract English words translating the original Hebrew concrete words. The translators often translate this way because the original Hebrew makes no sense when literally translated into English.
Let us take one of the abstract words above to demonstrate how this works. Anger, an abstract word, is actually the Hebrew word (awph) which literally means "nose", a concrete word. When one is very angry, he begins to breath hard and the nostrils begin to flare. A Hebrew sees anger as "the flaring of the nose (nostrils)". If the translator literally translated the above passage "slow to nose", it would make no sense to the English reader, so " ", a nose, is translated to "anger" in this passage.

Appearance vs. Functional Description
Greek thought describes objects in relation to its appearance. Hebrew thought describes objects in relation to its function.
A deer and an oak are two very different objects and we would never describe them in the same way with our Greek form of descriptions. The Hebrew word for both of these objects is (ayil) because the functional description of these two objects are identical to the ancient Hebrews, therefore, the same Hebrew word is used for both. The Hebraic definition of is "a strong leader".
A deer stag is one of the most powerful animals of the forest and is seen as "a strong leader" among the other animals of the forest. Also the oak tree's wood is very hard compared to other trees such as the pine which is soft and is seen as a "strong leader" among the trees of the forest.
Notice the two different translations of the Hebrew word in Psalms 29.9. The NASB and KJV translates it as "The voice of the LORD makes the deer to calve" while the NIV translates it as "The voice of the LORD twists the oaks". The literal translation of this verse in Hebrew thought would be; "The voice of the LORD makes the strong leaders turn".
When translating the Hebrew into English, the translator must give a Greek description to this word which is why we have two different ways of translating this verse. This same word is also translated as a "ruler" in 2 Kings 24.15, who is a man who is a strong leader.
Another example of Greek thought would be the following description of a common pencil: "it is yellow and about 8 inches long". A Hebrew description of the pencil would be related to its function such as "I write words with it". Notice that the Hebrew description uses the verb "write" while the Greek description uses the adjectives "yellow" and "long". Because of Hebrew's form of functional descriptions, verbs are used much more frequently then adjectives.

Impersonal vs. Personal Description
The Greek culture describes objects in relation to the object itself. The Hebrew culture describes objects in relation to the Hebrew himself.
As in the example above of the pencil, the Greek description portrays the pencil's relationship to itself by using the word "is". The Hebrew describes the pencil in relation to himself by saying "I write". Because Hebrew does not describe objects in relation to itself, the Hebrew vocabulary does not have the word "is".
A Greek description of God would be "God is love" which describes God in relation to God. A Hebrew description would be "God loves me" describing God in relationship to myself.

Passive vs. Active Nouns
Greek nouns are words which refer to a person, place or thing. Hebrew nouns refer to the action of a person place or thing.
The Hebrews are active people and their vocabulary reflects this lifestyle. The Greek culture recognizes the words such as a knee and a gift as nouns which by themselves impart no action. But in the Hebrew vocabulary the nouns come from the same root word , because they are related, not in appearance, but in action. The Hebrew word for knee is (berak) and literally means "the part of the body that bends". The Hebrew word for a gift is (berakah), meaning "what is brought with a bent knee". The verb from the root word is (barak), meaning "to bend the knee". As you can see, both Hebrew verbs and nouns have action associated with them where the Greek nouns do not.
Even the Hebrew nouns for father and mother are descriptive of action. The Hebrew word for father is (av) and literally means "the one who gives strength to the family" and mother (em) means "the one that binds the family together".

Be sure to watch the video, "Abstract vs Concrete" for additional information. http://www.shamar.org/articles/hebrew-thought.php
» Published: February 18, 2006 | Written by the Ancient Hebrew Research Center :

33 Re: According to the Pattern on Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:54 pm

This has some meat to it, John. I have been giving this subject some thought, though not really knowing what the subject is. Abstract thought. I am comfortable in this realm. It makes my wife uncomfortable. There have been others, too, who have said to me in the past couple weeks "You don't make any sense!" They were both women. They both became impatient with me when I was trying to relate a spiritual truth, in Love. I thought I was communicating clearly, but obviously was not touching their senses.

I believe I would like to speak more concretely. Mostly, I would like the Holy Spirit to work this out in me so I don't make of myself more of a jumbled-up mess than I am right now.

34 According to the Pattern on Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Hibbs

Todd likes to go out on a limb...I thought I'd like to join him there.

Re-reading the post about the Hebrew and Greek languages, a funny thought struck me. Hebrew is a language of experience. It looks to the things that exist to explain life. Greek is the language of science and is noted for its precision. Today the most significant language in the earth is English. It seems to allow for both traditions although it does not have the mathematical significance of the former languages. Is it possible that being in the language that gave us a concordance that could parse and examine the root of former words, gives us a vantage point that the former languages could never see? It just seems like maybe another way in which the pattern fits. Everywhere in the world there is someone who knows english. Are we privileged to have a language that is able to bridge natural and supernatural? Just a thought.

35 Re: According to the Pattern on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:56 am

Long2JC

It seems to be working for us on this forum.

36 Re: According to the Pattern on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:03 pm

Hibbs

John...I hadn't noticed your thread on two paths to walk. As I've been reading again and again, most (if not all) of the people on this forum have a pretty good understanding of the principals of the tabernacle. Your comments on the paths echo Paul when he talks about walking in the spirit and not fulfilling the lust of the flesh. We can walk carnally or we can walk spiritually and there are days when we are double minded and walk part of the time in the spirit and then some event thrusts us back into a carnal approach.

It has been a delight to share with people that have learned that growth isn't mental but spiritual. Today there are so many in "kingdom circles" that substitute knowledge for knowing and hold the truth in unrighteousness...they still place their trust in what they know instead of whom they know...intimately as a husband and wife. When we exchange our life for His, we appropriate His life and His righteousness as well. Religion with all of its lists of do's and don'ts can never produce what God intends to produce in His own.

37 Re: According to the Pattern on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:03 am

Long2JC

It is so true about the value that so many seem to place on head knowledge. Head knowledge is only one small piece of the foundation that allows us to act on spiritual understanding. It is like a lot of us on this forum. We have had been subjected to many doctrinal teachings while growing up. While we now understand their shortcomings we still use the knowledge of the Word that we were taught with new spiritual understanding. Just like the weapons into plowshares,(1) God changes our knowledge into truth.

What I have found so powerful about walking the two paths is that it not only applies to spiritual vs. carnality it applies to our physical bodies as well. Our physical bodies can respond to spiritual provision instead of its own resources if we tap into it. This is something that falls into the category that is easier to believe someone when they say that they did not have enough gas in their car to reach somewhere they had to go but somehow the car kept running even without the gas it needed, than it is to believe that the same process applies to our bodies as well. (2) I believe it comes with the, dying to oneself, process.

It might just sound like a nice concept, but personally; I have walked this one out myself and still do every day.

God is so great!!!!!!

(1) Micah 4:3 They will beat their swords into plowshares,
and their spears into pruning hooks.

(1) Isaiah 2:4 He will judge disputes between nations;
he will settle cases for many peoples.
They will beat their swords into plowshares,
and their spears into pruning hooks.

(2) Mathew 16:24 Jesus explains the paradox of discipleship. To lose life is to find it; to die is to live. To deny oneself is not to assume some false, external asceticism, but to put the interests of the kingdom first and foremost in one’s life. To take up the cross does not mean to endure some irritating burden, but to renounce self-centered ambitions. Such sacrifice results in eternal life and the fullest experience of kingdom life now (see Mark 10:30)

38 Re: According to the Pattern on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:26 am

LindaY

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right thread or not but, I think in both of the threads you are mentioning, John's and this one, there is a mention of the "committee of 300". What is that? Did I miss the explanation? I know there is the 300 in Gideon's army, is that what you're speaking of?

39 According to the pattern on Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:57 am

Long2JC

LindaY wrote:I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right thread or not but, I think in both of the threads you are mentioning, John's and this one, there is a mention of the "committee of 300". What is that? Did I miss the explanation? I know there is the 300 in Gideon's army, is that what you're speaking of?

I haven't mentioned the "committee of 300" and not sure where to find it in our posts. I do not have the time right now to look through them to find the context they were mentioned.

A search of the internet will bring many links to reference this committee. Below is brief excerpts than will provide a little reference based on the internet. I personally have not researched this. It may not be what was being referred to.

Dr. John Coleman writes in his Conspirator's Hierarchy: The Story of the Committee of 300, "In what is in fact an open conspiracy against God and man, which includes enslaving the majority of humans left on this earth after wars, plagues and mass-murder have done with them is not well hidden. In the intelligence community, it is taught that the best way to hide something is to place it in open view. As an example of the foregoing, when Germany wanted to hide its prize new Messerschmidt fighter plane in 1938, the aircraft was put on display at the Paris Air Show. While secret agents and spies were collecting information from hollow tree trunks and from behind loose bricks in a wall, the information they sought was staring them right in the face.

As we shall see, even the "Olympians" do not hide their faces.

Who are the conspirators who serve the mighty all-powerful Committee of 300? The better-informed of our citizens are aware that there is a conspiracy and that the conspiracy goes under various names such as the Illuminati, Freemasonry, the Round Table, the Milner Group. To them the CFR and the Trilaterals represent most of what they do not like in regard to domestic and foreign policy. Some even know that the Round Table has a big input into United States affairs through the British ambassador in Washington. The problem is that real hard information on the treasonous activities of members of the invisible government is very hard to come by.

I quote the profound statement made by the prophet Hosea, which is found in the Bible: "My people perish for lack of knowledge." Some may already have heard my expose of the foreign aid scandal, in which work I named several conspiratorial organizations, whose number is legion. Their final objective is the overthrow of the US Constitution and the merging of this country, chosen by God as HIS country, with a godless One World-New World Order Government which will return the world to conditions far worse than existed in the Dark Ages. . .

What are the goals of the secret elite group, the inheritors of Illuminism (Moriah Conquering Wind), the Cult of Dionysius, the Cult of Isis, Catharism, Bogomilism? This elite group that also calls itself the OLYMPIANS (they truly believe they are equal in power and stature to the legendary gods of Olympus, who have, like Lucifer their god, set themselves above our true God) absolutely believe they have been charged with implementing the following by divine right:

(1) A One World Government-New World Order with a unified church and monetary system under their direction. Not many people are aware that the One World Government began setting up its "church" in the 1920's/1930's, for they realized the need for a religious belief inherent in mankind to have an outlet and, therefore, set up a "church" body to channel that belief in the direction they desired.

(2) The utter destruction of all national identity and national pride.

(3) The destruction of religion and more especially the Christian religion, with the one exception, their own creation mentioned above.

(4) Control of each and every person through means of mind control and what Brzezinski calls "technotronics" which would create human-like robots and a system of terror beside which Felix Dzerzinski's Red Terror will look like children at play.

(5) An end to all industrialization and the production of nuclear generated electric power in what they call "the post-industrial zero-growth society." Exempted are the computer and service industries. United States industries that remain will be exported to countries such as Mexico where abundant slave labor is available. Unemployables in the wake of industrial destruction will either become opium-heroin and or cocaine addicts, or statistics in the elimination process we know today as Report to the President Global 2000.

(6) Legalization of drugs and pornography.

(7) Depopulation of large cities according to the trial run carried out by the Pol Pot regime in Cambodia. It is interesting to note that Pol Pot's genocidal plans were drawn up here in the United States by one of the Club of Rome's research foundations.

( Suppression of all scientific development except for those deemed beneficial by the Committee. Especially targeted is nuclear energy for peaceful purposes. Particularly hated are the fusion experiments presently being scorned and ridiculed by the Committee and its jackals of the press. Development of the fusion torch would blow the Committee's conception of "limited natural resources" right out of the window. A fusion torch properly used could create unlimited untapped natural resources from the most ordinary substances. Fusion torch uses are legion and would benefit mankind in a manner which is as yet not even remotely comprehended by the public.

(9) Cause by means of limited wars in the advanced countries, and by means of starvation and diseases in Third World countries, the death of 3 billion people by the year 2000, people they call "useless eaters." The Committee of 300 commissioned Cyrus Vance to write a paper on this subject of how best to bring about such genocide. The paper was produced under the title the "Global 2000 Report" and was accepted and approved for action by President Carter, for and on behalf of the US Government, and accepted by Edwin Muskie, then Secretary of State. Under the terms of the Global 2000 Report, the population of the United States is to be reduced by 100 million by the year 2050.

(10) To weaken the moral fiber of the nation and to demoralize workers in the labor class by creating mass unemployment. As jobs dwindle due to the post industrial zero growth policies introduced by the Club of Rome, demoralized and discouraged workers will resort to alcohol and drugs. The youth of the land will be encouraged by means of rock music and drugs to rebel against the status quo, thus undermining and eventually destroying the family unit. In this regard The Committee of 300 commissioned Tavistock Institute to prepare a blueprint as to how this could be achieved. Tavistock directed Stanford Research to undertake the work under the direction of Professor Willis Harmon. This work later became known as "The Aquarian Conspiracy."

(11) To keep people everywhere from deciding their own destinies by means of one created crisis after another and then "managing" such crises. This will confuse and demoralize the population to the extent where faced with too many choices, apathy on a massive scale will result. In the case of the United States, an agency for crisis management is already in place. It is called the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), whose existence I first disclosed in 1980. . .

(12) To introduce new cults and continue to boost those already functioning which includes rock "music" gangsters such as the filthy, degenerate Mick Jagger's "Rolling Stones" (a gangster group much favored by European Black Nobility) and all of the Tavistock-created "rock" groups which began with "The Beatles."

(13) To continue to build up the cult of Christian fundamentalism begun by the British East India Company's servant, Darby, which will be misused to strengthen the Zionist state of Israel through identifying with the Jews through the myth of "God's Chosen People" and by donating very substantial amounts of money to what they mistakenly believe is a religious cause in the furtherance of Christianity.

(14) To press for the spread of religious cults such as the Moslem Brotherhood, Moslem fundamentalism, the Sikhs, and to carry out experiments of the Jim Jones and "Son of Sam" type of murders. It is worth noting that the late Ayatollah Khomeini was a creation of British Intelligence Military Intelligence Division 6, commonly known as MI6, as I reported in my 1985 work, "What Really Happened In Iran".

(15) To export "religious liberation" ideas around the world so as to undermine all existing religions but more especially the Christian religion. This began with "Jesuit Liberation Theology" which brought about the downfall of the Somoza family rule in Nicaragua and which is today destroying E1 Salvador, now 25 years into a "civil war," Costa Rica and Honduras. One very active entity engaged in so-called liberation theology is the Communist oriented Mary Knoll Mission. This accounts for the extensive media attention to the murder of four of Mary Knoll's so-called nuns in El Salvador a few years ago.

The four nuns were Communist subversive agents and their activities were widely documented by the government of El Salvador. The United States press and news media refused to give any space or coverage to the mass of documentation in possession of the Salvadorian government, documentation which proved what the Mary Knoll Mission nuns were doing in the country. Mary Knoll is in service in many countries, and played a leading role in bringing Communism to Rhodesia, Mozambique, Angola and South Africa.

(16) To cause a total collapse of the world's economies and engender total political chaos.

(17) To take control of all foreign and domestic policies of the United States.

(18) To give the fullest support to supranational institutions such as the United Nations (UN), the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the Bank of International Settlements (BIS), the World Court and, as far as possible, make local institutions of lesser effect by gradually phasing them out or bringing them under the mantle of the United Nations.

(19) Penetrate and subvert all governments, and work from within them to destroy the sovereign integrity of nations represented by them.

(20) Organize a world-wide terrorist apparatus and negotiate with terrorists whenever terrorist activities take place. It will be recalled that it was Bettino Craxi who persuaded the Italian and US governments to negotiate with the Red Brigades kidnapers of Prime Minister Moro and General Dozier. As an aside, General Dozier is under orders not to talk about what happened to him. Should he break that silence, he will no doubt be made "a horrible example of" in the manner in which Kissinger dealt with Aldo Moro, Ali Bhutto and General Zia ul Haq.

(21) Take control of education in America with the intent and purpose of utterly and completely destroying it.

40 Re: According to the Pattern on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:04 am

Long2JC

Linda

I did find a reference to the "committee of 300" made by Mark in posting number 22 of this subject page number 2.

41 Re: According to the Pattern on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:46 am

todosan

I am really glad this subject came up. To me, this is one of the most powerful signs of the times in which we are in. Yes, my friends, the glass is half full.

300 of course is a prophetic number. The Gideon army is staged in the theme of Tabernacles and the story gives a glimpses into the age of Tabernacles. These clay pots have light contained within, and when they are broken open, the enemies are scattered. If I can get time, I will show exactly how this all relates to now.

Basically, there has been a natural manifestation of Passover, which is the cross. There has also been a natural manifestation of the Feast of Week, which is Pentecost, but there has been no manifestation of the Feast of Tabernacles, which I believe to be the fullness of Christ indwelling. This army in Gideon is narrowed done to 300 to give us clue which dimension of the house of God we are talking about.

In the dream in Judges, a barley cake rolled into the camp of the enemy and knocked over their tents. You should consider that barley was harvested first, before the wheat and before the grapes. Anytime we see barley in scripture, we see a picture of the first resurrection. The second and third are the resurrection of “the just and the unjust” spoken about by Paul.

The first resurrection is of the overcomers. These are the king-priests of Revelation 20. They shall be priests of our Lord God and they shall reign with Him. Until now, we have only witnessed the anointing of the priesthood, but there is coming very soon an anointing of kingship. This is what God will address the craziness that we are seeing today with.

The committee of 300 is as John said. It is a very demonic . It is also a counterfeit to the real army of 300, we see in Gideon. The same Holy Spirit that empowered Gideon’s victory, will also empower the overcomers of our day to conquer, not with a sword of the flesh (arms) but a sword of the Spirit (the word of God). One brings life and the other brings death. The overcomers, unlike the church, will bring a new measure of life to the world. Not through religion or law, but through faith and the Tree of Life. This is the reason that they are “separated”.

So when I see the committee of 300, I get very excited. They wish to rule and they wish to execute knowledge from their own tree of knowledge. That is not God’s plan, however. Father has other ideas. Do not think for a second this committee does not know what is coming. They do, and that is why they have laid these plans. Their plans will fail though, as hard as they try. Ironically, they know more about what is coming than the church as a whole !!!! but I digress..

42 According to the Pattern on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:09 am

Hibbs

So much of conspiracy theory is a snare that brings the cares of this world into focus to the point that it chokes out the fruit of the spirit. For this reason, let me express a caution...if you do not keep focused upon God and His ultimate purpose...as well as appreciate that He is well able to defeat the giants in the land (and not just the giants in our own earth); you can become consumed with looking into the counterfeit world kingdom which has been in place for a long time and is becoming increasingly visible. All of the events of history...both good and evil...are shaping up into a grand climax and the outcome was established by God before history began to unfold.

The point of my mention before was that it has been my experience that the counterfeit always shows its head before the complete manifestation of the real. Gideon's 300 is a type of the manchild company being established in tabernacles...the third day from Christ...the seventh day from Adam. It is my belief that this company is being birthed out of the woman in Revelation which is a representation of the church as well as the pentecostal soul or "psuche" which is feminine. Another type would be Benjamin...son of my right hand...being birthed out of Rachel who died in bringing him forth. There are other types that would apply as all of the stories form a cohesive picture when touched by the Spirit. Keep in mind that we are ultimately expecting to see a one world government...one that is upon His shoulders. It is my opinion that the shoulders are another representation of the manchild and speaks of a company of people that are directly under His Head.

Another counterfeit can be found on a mountain in Georgia and is called the Georgia Guidestones, a granite monument with 10 guiding principals conforming to much of what was stated above about the committee of 300. Looking at how the Lord used 10 plagues and 10 commandments to free the people...first from Egypt and then from themselves, there are now hidden systems among the people that consider themselves "the elite" mostly because of their monetary wealth but also because of their positions of influence and power. They congregate together to plan world rulership and have already taken control of a large part of the world and destroyed most of the freedoms that we took for granted and did not pray to preserve. Seeing God's 10, they counterfeit their own.

There are so many things of which I was unaware and never allowed to see until after coming to understand how wonderful the plan of God is and that He is ultimately in charge of it all. There is a day appointed to end mystery Babylon and I do not believe that day is far off. As with Gideon, there will be a trumpet placed in the mouths of His messengers who have had their clay vessels (the outer flesh nature) broken, contain a burning oil lamp within (have their soul metamorphosed through the light of the Word and the work of the Holy Spirit) and the word will resound in the heavens: Shout, the Sword of the Lord...

It is because we have come to understand that Hamaan might erect a gallows of 50 cubits so as to kill the entire nation and rule, but he only came to be hung on those very same gallows and it resulted in a jubilee to the very people that were under a death sentence moments before. God is about to flip the world one more time, destroying the debt system that has us all enslaved (to some measure at the least) and establishing His economy and His rule.

The Bohemian Grove, Jekyll Island, Skull & Bones, The Bilderbergers, The Council on Foreign Relations, the International Monetary Fund, Bank of International Settlements, Federal Reserve, The Illuminati, Committee of 300, Acorn, Rosicrucians, Knights Templar, Masonic Lodge, and on and on and on the list can go; into FEMA, FDA, CIA, MI6, Mossad, AMA, the Cancer Society, Monsanto, Blackwater, GMO, HAARP, Chem trails, UN: false flag events to precipitate war, controlled media, dumbed down education, the homosexual agenda, political correctness; and so much more; are all ways in which the children of the world are smarter than the children of the kingdom. Being unaware of how we are enslaved through fear and how the few can control the many, we stay building our bricks even without straw. We thresh a little wheat in the winepress and await for our captors to take the harvest....BUT NOT THIS TIME!

There is an awakening taking place in those that have ears to hear..."Today if you will Hear His voice, harden not your heart (don't turn a deaf ear and refuse to hear) as they did in the days of the provocation in the wilderness when they refused my voice and perished." Even so it is "Today" and this is "Now" for all who hear in the Spirit from God and who have been winnowed and cooked and beheaded and are now a barley loaf ready to be blessed, broken and distributed. Tumbling into the enemy camp, the "elite" already know (the demoniac cried: "What have I to do with thee...torment me not.") that religion keeps them in control but real, radical Christianity is their biggest problem. A people who have nothing to lose, and fear nothing but God, and who walk in love, cannot suffer defeat. Love never fails. Christ cannot be defeated...even when it seems like it is impossible to overcome. When confronted by the Christ even legion has to go...first into the pigs and the pigs to their death.

43 Re: According to the Pattern on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:12 am

Hibbs

Todd and company...two witnesses? I had not finished my post when Todd had posted his. God confirms His word by two or three witnesses. What a time this is.

44 Re: According to the Pattern on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:42 am

klm4jc

Amen guys, amen. I had read Todd's response then I was doing some other surfing and checking on the chaos of the day. Some how I ended up on a site called oathkeepers.org. It's about those that promise to uphold their oath to the constitution. Ex-military, current military, etc. You've probably heard of them. Anyway, they had a link to a movie called 'Gray State' which I checked out the trailer to. Yet another dystopian fantasy about the take over of the US by FEMA, people getting barcoded, etc. I came away from watching the trailer with a bummed out and heavy feeling, thinking 'this is gonna suck' and 'Lord, how in the world.....????'.

Then I came back to the post and saw Marks posting after Todd's. Two witnesses indeed. Talk about an object lesson in putting on the mind of Christ. I think your posts pretty much sums it up. Instead of being double minded, consider Him who went before us. Ponder the life of Christ and the certainty He had in knowing His purpose and the sovereignty of the Father.

Thanks guys. Good lesson.

45 Re: According to the Pattern on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:39 am

Long2JC

One of the biggest tools the enemy has to use against us is the pattern of our bodies and mind to adapt to our circumstances. This is one of the most powerful tools that God created in our physical body. No matter what circumstance we might find ourselves in our bodies will continue to accommodate the new circumstance to allow us to continue to function and overcome.

So a process of desensitization can occur by using this process that God has created. (desensitization - to make somebody less responsive to an overwhelming fear by repeated exposure to the feared situation or object, either in natural or artificial circumstances).

Basically the process is manipulated by continually exposing someone to the same thing over and over until it seems to be not as bad to our minds as we first thought and we accept it as being tolerable or something to we have to be worried about because it showed that it was not an immediate threat to our life. So we take no action about it and as we continue to experience it, our mind accepts it as being something normal. Over time whatever we are being exposed to can be increased in severity slow enough so we do not notice how far off we have been taken until it appears that we have no alternative but to surrender to the fact that we have to accept the circumstance of slavery to whatever the purpose of the manipulation was.

Television and video games are a great example. Just take a step back what used to raise a concern to you a number of years ago compared to what you just accept today. How do you think we got to a point in our government, that it is acceptable for our elected representatives too have little or no regard for the desires or need of the people who elected them because they have to succumb to the current political process.

Television and video games are great for the general population and inquisitiveness works to trap the intellectual, but for the military and intelligence agencies this is a tool that they teach and use as a behavioral modification process. They can teach a person how to control their pain sensation, torture and other activities that might interfere with doing their job. It can be taught by just using intense repetitiveness that changes the way brain processes the signals. It might even sound cool to learn this capability but the process has severe consequences to our physical and mental health.

This is one of the key points as to why we need to keep our focus on the truth (God) and not immerse ourselves in the circumstances of what it going on around us that seem normal. We do need to be aware just not immersed. Being aware signals to our mind that we should be concerned, to be immersed means that we allow the process that we are studying to begin its purpose in our mind. To think that we are strong enough to withstand it is just an indication that our mind is already taking control over our spirit. There are those who God will provide the spiritual provision to enter into the enemy camp but He will provide direct instructions to the person regarding this.

God created many powerful provisions and coping patterns within our physical beings. As we discover greater understanding about these processes we are tempted to interact with them ourselves. We think that we can speed up or manipulate their process to bring quicker relief to our problems or counteract the damage we caused each other. In other words, use them for a purpose they were not meant to be used just because we are now capable to manipulate them.

As we gain increased understanding of the spiritual as well as the physical we need to be sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit as to how they are used or released, or the understanding might lead to manipulation instead of growth. How many times have you spoken about a new revelation or understanding only to have it completely misunderstood or used for the purpose of criticism. God does provide the operating manuals for all of His releases. It is called the Holy Spirit. God also provides the operating manuals for the operations of the enemy. It’s also called the Holy Spirit. However, they usually do not come in bold print we have to ask for them and be quiet enough to hear them being read to us.

46 Re: According to the Pattern on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:03 pm

LindaY

Thanks for everyone's response to my question. I understand now. I had done some study on this a few years ago and it was very troubling to me so I put it down at the time. I didn't know about the "committee of 300" or what it was referring to. Thanks for clearing this up.

If you would like, I can move these posts over to the one that has more posts directly related to it, if you want me to.

Having understood now what you all have been referring to, my desire is more than ever to keep my eyes focused on Christ and what God is doing and has done and will do. It is my understanding that the focus of the wars in the middle east and our efforts of war in Iraq and Iran have been made into something that it's not but, what they are really fighting against is the banking system that is trying to be forced on them through the Fed Reserve. It's hard to know what's really truth and what's not through the media because rather than it being a "seemingly divided" effort to "fool" us, in my thoughts in the past, this seems to be more of an effort to keep our attentions focused on other things while TPT^3B go about their business in the background and are all united in their goals to begin with. Maybe, I am not seeing this correctly but, knowing the power of God and Christ, they are the ones being fooled no matter how many smokescreens they put up.

Bless you all! Smile

Last edited by LindaY on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TPT^3B)

47 Re: According to the Pattern on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:11 pm

Ahem, that would be TPT^3B ! Razz

48 Re: According to the Pattern on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:12 pm

LindaY

I see there is a post now that was being written just as I was posting. Going to read it now.

49 Re: According to the Pattern on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:22 pm

LindaY

DavidHarreld wrote:Ahem, that would be TPT^3B ! Razz

Which part? confused

If you don't want to answer that's ok. I should go back and read the first references maybe to get a full understanding. bounce Smile

50 Re: According to the Pattern on Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:10 pm

todosan

I think that was a joke based on an earlier conversation.

LOL

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum