APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gideon and his "Fleece"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Gideon and his "Fleece" on Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:49 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would ask (that is if ) anyone  is left in the forum, something that me an Jugg saw last week when we we're led to look at the word "Fleece" in scripture..If you've ever seen this before?

It's actually only mentioned 6 times and 4 of those times is in the story of Gideon, in Judges 6:36-40

Jdg 6:36  And Gideon said unto God, If thou wilt save Israel by mine hand, as thou hast said,

Gideon means "Warrior"
If we see this through the Finished work of Christ...it becomes very exciting, maybe someone else has seen this already....but I never did, and I love seeing Him through the old testament like this..

Jdg 6:37  Behold, I will put a fleece of wool in the floor; and if the dew be on the fleece only, and it be dry upon all the earth beside, then shall I know that thou wilt save Israel by mine hand, as thou hast said.
Jdg 6:38  And it was so: for he rose up early on the morrow, and thrust the fleece together, and wringed the dew out of the fleece, a bowl full of water.
Jdg 6:39  And Gideon said unto God, Let not thine anger be hot against me, and I will speak but this once: let me prove, I pray thee, but this once with the fleece; let it now be dry only upon the fleece, and upon all the ground let there be dew.
Jdg 6:40  And God did so that night: for it was dry upon the fleece only, and there was dew on all the ground.

So Gideon is in the place of Saviour in this story but wants to be sure of what God is telling him....so what does he ask for? To confirm to him that what he thinks he saw is a Reality??

When the Fleece is seen Wet and the Ground Dry all around...
Can you "See Him"??

When the Fleece is seen Dry and the Ground Wet all around...
Can you "See Him"??

I'll wait to see if anyone has seen this, before I share.

(Hint) Luk 23:31  For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?

Green=Wet G5200
Smile 

Blessings
Artic

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum