APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Mystery of Biblical Proportions

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A Mystery of Biblical Proportions on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:56 am

todosan

This will drive you all batty.

The second day was the only day that God did not say it was good. Why?

The answer is hidden... I would like to hear what you all have to say first...

2 Re: A Mystery of Biblical Proportions on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:00 pm

cross-eyed

Hmmm . . .I knew "And God blessed it" didn't come until after the 4th day . . .I hadn't heard of this one. I have to give it some thought . . .right now off the top of my head . . .I don't know.
Very Happy 

3 Re: A Mystery of Biblical Proportions on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:30 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
I'll take a shot at it....

Day 2 was the only day that God did not Create....only "Division" took place....Heaven and Earth were "Separated".... (IN US).

And this because of the Light....

Luk 12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

4 Re: A Mystery of Biblical Proportions on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:39 pm

todosan

Yep, a division did take place. I did not see that, but it matches up with something else too!!! Very insightful...

There was a corresponding division in heaven because the natural represents the spiritual. This is why God did not say it was good.

5 Re: A Mystery of Biblical Proportions on Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:00 pm

todosan

Has everyone left this site? I miss you all and it is becomming the most exciting time of all history... WHere are all the revelators??!?!

6 Re: A Mystery of Biblical Proportions on Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:30 am

Holly1

It is isn't it?? Daddy is doing awesome things... cheers 

7 Re: A Mystery of Biblical Proportions on Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Rosered

Love what you shared Todd and Artic great answer
the Light was good !!

but the dividing of the waters above and below , the waters are as voices !

Psa 29:3 The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the LORD is upon many waters.

Jer 10:13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.

Jer 48:34 From the cry of Heshbon even unto Elealeh, and even unto Jahaz, have they uttered their voice, from Zoar even unto Horonaim, as an heifer of three years old: for the waters also of Nimrim shall be desolate.
Jer 51:16 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens; and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth: he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.

Jer 51:55 Because the LORD hath spoiled Babylon, and destroyed out of her the great voice; when her waves do roar like great waters, a noise of their voice is uttered:

Eze 1:24 And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, the voice of speech, as the noise of an host: when they stood, they let down their wings.

Eze 43:2 And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory.

Rev 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Rev 14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps

8 Re: A Mystery of Biblical Proportions on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:32 pm

cross-eyed

Wow Rosered . . .that just put a whole new light on this one!! The waters separated from the waters . . .the sound separated from the noise, the spirit separated from flesh . . .bone from marrow . .. in between the sound and the noise . . .land . . .the inheritance of God in us.

Be "still" and know . . .the "still, small, voice" Removing the noise from the sound leaves us with silence . . .in which the sound then begins to manifest in us . . .

9 Re: A Mystery of Biblical Proportions on Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:50 pm

Rosered

Amen , Thanks for that Nate

I had wrote alot more to send and it erased /time out ,

so that was the quick reply...

Things are stressful for us here at home right now and no not have the time to be on line much , our daughter is in the hospital and we have the new baby half the time , hope she improves as God wills

10 Re: A Mystery of Biblical Proportions on Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:19 pm

cross-eyed

Sorry to hear that . . .will keep you in our prayers.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum