APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

The End (Beginning) of all things

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 The End (Beginning) of all things on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:03 am

todosan

Ok folks, I wanted to restart this one...because Mark sent me some stuff this morning that blew me away...I am posting the orginal letter below and then After that Nathan's comment... and then Mark's comment...

Ok, time to think this one through. Jugghead and Mr. Pepsi (I couldn't think of anything better) both said it was ok that I talk about this one.

So Mark (new Mark) talked to me yesterday, he will have to chime in. The gist of what he was saying was concerning Mayan context, that the end was the beginning. I will let him share and not steal his punch line intentionally.

So you never will accurately perceive the will of God unless you perceive first the wheel of God. This is an old Mark Hanby saying. To me, it reveals something spiritual. In the spirit, things do not move in straight lines, but in circles. This is due to the infinite nature of God. When you see one extreme touch the other extreme, you find that the cycle repeats.

For instance, the days of the week. Monday comes around again every 7 days, but it is not the same day or the same Monday. It, however, is Monday and we do see some things repeat, and other things progress. Hours of the day. 7:00 am is always the same in certain ways (I am always tired), and in other ways the mercies are brand new at that time. However, time does not move in a straight line, but in a circle.

Like the potter's wheel, the point on the clay comes around and around, but it also moves upward. It is not until you perceive the wheel of God that you can perceive the will of God. If you go out to fight the same battle the same way you won last time, your chances are dwindling. DON'T you do it!

So for anyone to foolishly predict the "end of the world as we know it", is to step out onto a ledge 5 miles high. The 21st of December will follow the same pattern as the wheel of God, and we will see an end and a beginning at the same point.

So where is all the hubbub coming from? Ah, it is from the counterfeiters. The government some time ago created a clandestine program that went be several names. I strongly suggest that you NOT look for this on the internet. One name was yellow book, or yellow cube, and the other was looking glass. If you recall, the Lord said in Genesis that nothing would be impossible for man, meaning that man would figure out a way around God for pretty much anything he wanted to do. Every real thing in Christ has a counterfeit or an unlawful way to go about it. The same is with seeing the future.

These programs were designed to build a machine to look into the future and control it. It looks similar to the one in the movie Contact with Jodie Foster. They spin this thing up and inside the whirling rings, they can create a temporal distortion and record future events. Several of these machines have been built, but at last I heard they were all shut down because of Dec 21, 2012. It seems that they could not look past that date. They thought the machine was broken, but some scientists, called it a convergence. No matter what decision they made now, it could not impact the events past the Dec 21, 2012 date. All actions seemed to lead to the same outcome. The elite and the dark rulers interpreted this as the end of the world. It wasn't / isn't. It was the end of their world.

It is like playing a game of chess. Both opponents will know the outcome of the game long before the final move. Here we are the same. We know who wins, and they know who wins. We know by the spirit, they know by their own lawless devices and the occult. So, look for crazy days between now and then. If you knew you were going to lose, then you would try to screw up the game and make the other person error. It won't happen though they try as hard as they can.

Now, we have seen the movies. These are largely made by the special interests and they give a peek into what they are thinking. We also have the Mayans, which Mark will share what he found out..Very exciting stuff. Just know this, they could not see past the date because it was the end of one move and the beginning of the next. God always moves in circles.

2 Nathan's Reply on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:07 am

todosan

Good start . . .
I seriously have no opinion on this one . . . "if" it's the end of our time here . . .fantastic. If not . . .we carry on. I've seen so many religious guys get all bent out of shape over the end . . .on one hand, they preach that Jesus tells us not to worry about what tomorrow brings, instead, keep our attention on today . . .and then they turn around with "the end of the world is near" stuff.

I really don't remember the guy personally, but I've read some about the guy who wrote the book "88 reasons why Jesus is returning in 1988". It immediately became a best seller. Pat Robertson of the 700 club actually purchased thousands of copies for every church to read and know. Then guess what . . .1988 came and went and for me, the only thing that changed was . . .I was married that year. But what an ambarrassment for the author.

Except he wasn't . . .he was obviously wrong with his math, but instead of bowing out in shame, he wrote another book . . ."89 reasons why Jesus is returning in 1989." I kid you not. This went on for atleast 5 years before other "advisors" "advised" him to stop writing books on it.

The most recent was some small cultish group that convinced themselves Jesus was coming . . .when was that? Last August then later October?? They took a lot of flack as well they should. But the one thing that did stand out to me when they had the media's attention. And that was, their message wasn't about the celebration that Jesus is coming, it was about fear and death to the rest of the world . . .the same world that Jesus apparently loved.

Either way, I think this 2012 thing is interesting, but I'm not stocking away my canned goods just yet.

3 ? on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:09 pm

cross-eyed

Where's Mark's??

4 From Mark on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:23 pm

todosan

Attached is picture that I spoke about with the idea of a new season coming through the "birth canal" of the milky way with the "sacred tree" in the form of the cross. Since we are looking for birth out of death (ie: resurrection; Rachel passing so that Benjamin {son of my right hand} can come forth; John the baptist, a transition man, {most righteous born of woman} could lose his head that the least in the kingdom could become greater than John; a triple birth of the son...body, soul and spirit) it just seemed like a confirming sign to the time in which we live..."When I return will I find faith in the earth?"

The picture was from a book about the Mystical Mayan calendar which has been erroneously reported to end on December 21, 2012. It is only a significant date for a new season and for those of us looking for the manifestation of the sons of God, seems like a confirming witness to the many other things that are presently in the earth. As the world that we knew passes, we look for a new heaven and a new earth. This Aeon is only in labor and we anticipate that the baby should "crown" soon.

Last edited by todosan on Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

5 Re: The End (Beginning) of all things on Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:51 am

todosan wrote:. . .It is like playing a game of chess. Both opponents will know the outcome of the game long before the final move. Here we are the same. We know who wins, and they know who wins. We know by the spirit, they know by their own lawless devices and the occult. So, look for crazy days between now and then. If you knew you were going to lose, then you would try to screw up the game and make the other person error. It won't happen though they try as hard as they can. . .

I love this analogy. It is much they same as I have been seeing the situation. The rich men of the earth are getting desperate and mystery babylon seems not-quite-so-menacing as it once did. In fact, I'm beginning to feel somewhat sad for them. Can you believe that?

Todd, where did you get the information about the forward-viewing machine? I have heard similar stories but never close enough to the source that I felt a witness. I have always wanted to believe such things because they just seem right. When I was in Iraq we had a base in Babylon that required a security clearance to get into and I had a hunch that the coalition forces were guarding something similar there. Remember the story about the tower?

Gen 11:1-6 Now the whole earth had one language and one speech. (2) And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar, and they dwelt there. (3) Then they said to one another, "Come, let us make bricks and bake them thoroughly." They had brick for stone, and they had asphalt for mortar. (4) And they said, "Come, let us build ourselves a city, and a tower whose top is in the heavens; let us make a name for ourselves, lest we be scattered abroad over the face of the whole earth." (5) But the LORD came down to see the city and the tower which the sons of men had built. (6) And the LORD said, "Indeed the people are one and they all have one language, and this is what they begin to do; now nothing that they propose to do will be withheld from them."

What did they really build there that the Lord was so impressed to say, "now nothing that they propose to do will be withheld from them."? And how much more are we capable of in modern times? There are those who believe that the CERN collider was built to open up a port into the heavens to facilitate the entry of principalities and powers into the flesh dimension. It is all conjecture to me, as I have not seen it nor do I know anyone who has, but I still enjoy pondering the possibilities!

Here's what I come away with from the account of the tower in Babel. Up until this point, we had always built using stone. Now we are using brick. Stones are made like we are: individual, unique, possessing each their own gifts and likeness of the Creator. Whatever is made from them is altogether lovely. Bricks, on the other hand, are cast from a mold, uniform, and according to man's design. It takes little craft or divine inspiration to construct with bricks, just sketch it out and build it. It is easy to make a thing this way without possessing a connection to God. Isn't that how the Powers That Think They Be (TPT3B) want to mold us, their slaves? It strikes me that this account in Genesis reports on a profound devolvement in mankind's relationship with the Most High.

6 Re: The End (Beginning) of all things on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:59 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
David,
"Quote"
Here's what I come away with from the account of the tower in Babel. Up until this point, we had always built using stone. Now we are using brick. Stones are made like we are: individual, unique, possessing each their own gifts and likeness of the Creator. Whatever is made from them is altogether lovely. Bricks, on the other hand, are cast from a mold, uniform, and according to man's design. It takes little craft or divine inspiration to construct with bricks, just sketch it out and build it. It is easy to make a thing this way without possessing a connection to God. Isn't that how the Powers That Think They Be (TPT3B) want to mold us, their slaves? It strikes me that this account in Genesis reports on a profound devolvement in mankind's relationship with the Most High. (End Quote)

That was an amazing insight, I never saw it that way before, thank you. I've said it before, but I've got to say it again, God's Son's are "AMAZING".

Blessings

http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

7 Re: The End (Beginning) of all things on Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:46 am

Hibbs

I tried to post as Mark and was told that that name was taken....Hibbs is me.

Saw the comments on stone and brick. In Egypt we are all busy making brick and the time is come when our taskmasters in the world are telling us to fulfill our quota without straw. Whatever man builds (brick) will ultimately fall. Stones are made by God and Jesus is the chief cornerstone. It is the Lord that is building this Jerusalem and we are living stones, being fashioned according to the pattern that God ordained from the beginning.

8 Re: The End (Beginning) of all things on Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:27 pm

Hibbs wrote:In Egypt we are all busy making brick and the time is come when our taskmasters in the world are telling us to fulfill our quota without straw.

Yes! Isn't this where we are at this very moment?

9 Re: The End (Beginning) of all things on Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:15 pm

LindaY

So where is all the hubbub coming from? Ah, it is from the counterfeiters. The government some time ago created a clandestine program that went be several names. I strongly suggest that you NOT look for this on the internet. One name was yellow book, or yellow cube, and the other was looking glass. If you recall, the Lord said in Genesis that nothing would be impossible for man, meaning that man would figure out a way around God for pretty much anything he wanted to do. Every real thing in Christ has a counterfeit or an unlawful way to go about it. The same is with seeing the future.

These programs were designed to build a machine to look into the future and control it. It looks similar to the one in the movie Contact with Jodie Foster. They spin this thing up and inside the whirling rings, they can create a temporal distortion and record future events. Several of these machines have been built, but at last I heard they were all shut down because of Dec 21, 2012. It seems that they could not look past that date. They thought the machine was broken, but some scientists, called it a convergence. No matter what decision they made now, it could not impact the events past the Dec 21, 2012 date. All actions seemed to lead to the same outcome. The elite and the dark rulers interpreted this as the end of the world. It wasn't / isn't. It was the end of their world.

It is like playing a game of chess. Both opponents will know the outcome of the game long before the final move. Here we are the same. We know who wins, and they know who wins. We know by the spirit, they know by their own lawless devices and the occult. So, look for crazy days between now and then. If you knew you were going to lose, then you would try to screw up the game and make the other person error. It won't happen though they try as hard as they can.

It's just like them still trying to find the Ark. I don't think they will ever find it. I think it's all hidden and Christ has prepared that place that they will never find in this natural realm no matter how hard they try.

10 Re: The End (Beginning) of all things on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:12 pm

LindaY

Please ignore my above comment. Not sure where my head was in that one now but, I do have a question for Todd on this thread. You said:

I strongly suggest that you NOT look for this on the internet. One name was yellow book, or yellow cube, and the other was looking glass.

Is there a reason we should not look at this information? Does it cause fear or what?

Just trying to understand this because I now understand what these posts are about, where I didn't before. At least, it seems that I do. Shocked

11 Re: The End (Beginning) of all things on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:55 am

LindaY wrote:It's just like them still trying to find the Ark. I don't think they will ever find it. I think it's all hidden and Christ has prepared that place that they will never find in this natural realm no matter how hard they try.

Ha! I can't ignore this one now that you've brought it to the top, Sis! Actually one of my favorite subjects. Have you ever heard of an archaeologist named Ron Wyatt? He's passed on now, but has some amazing findings regarding the Ark, along with Sodom and Gomorrah and many other sites of interest. I understand that there is some debate about the authenticity, but I will say that it is a beautiful story--perfect to the last detail--such beauty I have come to expect from our God. Also, some time after I discovered Dr. Wyatt (he has passed) I met someone who has actually met the man and found him to be sincere and genuine.

I want to believe this story!

If this is interesting to you, do some research. I just threw up a couple links but you might find something a lot better! Seems like I did when I was looking at it...

12 Re: The End (Beginning) of all things on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:20 pm

LindaY

Ha! I can't ignore this one now that you've brought it to the top, Sis!

That made me giggle! Laughing Me and my big mouth. lol!

I did read about this man at TM. I am not sure that I read the whole article but, I read what Gary was writing about it. I'll go to the links you provided. The dr. I used to work for, his wife is from the Middle East and had told me one day while shaking her head that she didn't understand this at all because they are constantly "making" artifacts there and strategically placing them to make a prophet from them.

13 Re: The End (Beginning) of all things on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:34 pm

LindaY

Hmmmm. That's all I can say right now.

14 Re: The End (Beginning) of all things on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:39 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Just wanted to say, I agree that it is just a transition from one step to the next, I see it as the same as the days in Genesis, there was evening and there was morning, the end of one step into another.

but I also think that after that date that those who are fine tuned by God (not saying that I am one of them) will be able to discern things more easily than another who is still focused on the things of the world and that we will start seeing more of them coming forward in their way of thinking.

IMO - for example, that more and more people of the religious systems of the world will walk away from those systems, not trusting in any man to shepherd them because it is a calling out by God.

I could be wrong, I will admit it, only God knows for sure, I just rest in my faith and hope that what I believe might come true.

Rick

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

15 Re: The End (Beginning) of all things on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:50 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
I believe that too Rick, something is bound to change for them, they can't continue on like they are.

But all it will take is one moment in their heart where they feel the difference between doctrine, and Life, and they'll be gone. cheers cheers cheers cheers

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!

16 Re: The End (Beginning) of all things on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:20 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Scherryl wrote:I believe that too Rick, something is bound to change for them, they can't continue on like they are.

But all it will take is one moment in their heart where they feel the difference between doctrine, and Life, and they'll be gone. cheers cheers cheers cheers

Blessings

Now THAT is a concept of the Rapture as I understand it, disappearing from religion. Very Happy

17 Re: The End (Beginning) of all things on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:31 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
You got that right Brother.

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!

18 Re: The End (Beginning) of all things on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:16 pm

I don't know the exact dates, and I'm pretty sure that nobody does, but it seems that Uranus is coming into the house of Aquarius, or has. It MAY coincide with the mayan calendar???

So what right?

Well Uranus is the planet that is home in Aquarius. I don't understand it all, and again there is much confusion with the modern zodiac and such. Anyway, so they go together. Well the word used for 'heaven' as in 'the kingdom of heaven', is Ouranous. Yes that = Uranus.

Now Aquarius is the Water Bearer. It is also the head of the man on the cherubim. But the picture of the water bearer is a man pouring out a bucket of water over the whole earth.

"And I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh"

19 Re: The End (Beginning) of all things on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:40 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Jeremy1 wrote:I don't know the exact dates, and I'm pretty sure that nobody does, but it seems that Uranus is coming into the house of Aquarius, or has. It MAY coincide with the mayan calendar???

So what right?

Well Uranus is the planet that is home in Aquarius. I don't understand it all, and again there is much confusion with the modern zodiac and such. Anyway, so they go together. Well the word used for 'heaven' as in 'the kingdom of heaven', is Ouranous. Yes that = Uranus.

Now Aquarius is the Water Bearer. It is also the head of the man on the cherubim. But the picture of the water bearer is a man pouring out a bucket of water over the whole earth.

"And I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh"

This is what I hope for as of 12/21/12 that just as the world was baptized with water with the flood of Noah, that this world is reserved for fire, the baptism of the world with the Holy Spirit upon this date.

Whether it happens or not remains to be seen, but I hope

Rick

20 Re: The End (Beginning) of all things on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:17 pm

todosan

Hi Folks,
Been out of pocket for a while. Lots of things been happening way above my pay grade.

Ok, so I know all of you can handle something way out there. I believe that this subject is something that is totally improvable at this particular moment in time. However, there appears to be a lot of answers starting to come forward. This is just fun to discuss, but there may be some take-aways also.

The temporal machine that they were using to do future viewing was a machine that was able to expand the wave function. Some of you might understand that light behaves both like a particle and a wave. Electrons also behave the same way and it does not follow Newtonian physics. Here is a neat little video that illustrates the idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkGJ4UtqNVY

“The observer collapsed the wave function simply by observing.”

You have to understand that first.
Then you should know that the scientists found away to do the opposite. By expanding the wave function, they essentially cause particles (mass) to exist as waves and thus gained viewing access to temporal displacement because these apparent waves were really an intersection in time. I could explain it a little better if anyone is truly interested. (This machine buy the way was like the one in Contact)

So, they were able to view things through their machine, and it worked for a while. However, they hit a “bump” around Dec 21, 2012. They saw a convergence of all possible time lines. Until that time, they could do things in the present and then look to see the impact on the future. However, once the Dec 21 bump showed up, their toy was considered to be broken.

Now those of us who believe understand that maybe there is something that God is doing at that time and it is not necessarily the end of the world as we know it. In Christ all things are possible and frankly science simply proves what God says. The temporal viewing machine was able to view all the alternate possibilities, like the hall of mirrors you see in the changing room. Then the bump showed up and all the possibilities converged into one. I am not looking for the end of anything, but for an event that will set in motion every other event afterwards. In all your getting, get understanding.

This science revealed something else also. The sun is getting hotter. It is because it continues to take on mass from the solar system and thus is growing in size. The scientists discovered that the energy level of stars pretty much exists in discrete steps. That is why there are these color classes. When a star takes on mass, it increases in energy output in discrete steps. The sun is now showing signs that it is about to take a step up, hence the reason for all the solar activity. It coincides with their looking glass and the events they saw in the future of the earth. If the sun does this, there are many things that the scientists predict. One of the most interesting is that the expansion will cause the sun to go dark for a short period of time. Suddenly I thought of the times in the bible where darkness was over the whole land. Could it be that the Lord set in motion the entire creation that would play out His plan for the ages? Yes, most certainly He did. So if the sun goes dark, don’t worry. It will come back on after the people buy up all the eggs and milk at Walmart.

But we also understand that the sun is getting hotter. There is a whole discussion here on global warming that I am going to avoid for a moment. But we should understand now there is often a literal and a spiritual fulfillment to scripture. I was thinking about the sun getting hotter and sure enough the Lord gave me a verse after about three weeks…

Isaiah 30:26
Moreover the light of the moon will be as the light of the sun, And the light of the sun will be sevenfold, As the light of seven days, In the day that the LORD binds up the bruise of His people And heals the stroke of their wound.

We know that amazingly there was a sign in Hurricane Sandy that lined up with Isaiah 30:25. Now verse 26 may be coming to pass also. Heck, the whole chapter needs careful study for it seems to be happening now.
No doubt the moon (the believer) will become like the sun (the resurrection) and the light of the seven days (creation’s work) will deliver His people in this hour. BUT, we may see this as a natural sign also, which I am guessing would send the world into a mass panic. No one seems to have an opinion on this, so I am still wondering. I wonder if something much bigger than our imagination is about to take place.

21 Re: The End (Beginning) of all things on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:50 am

jugghead wrote:...but I hope

And why not on that day? Question

todosan wrote:...The temporal machine that they were using to do future viewing was a machine that was able to expand the wave function. Some of you might understand that light behaves both like a particle and a wave. Electrons also behave the same way and it does not follow Newtonian physics. Here is a neat little video that illustrates the idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkGJ4UtqNVY

“The observer collapsed the wave function simply by observing.”

You have to understand that first.
Then you should know that the scientists found away to do the opposite. By expanding the wave function, they essentially cause particles (mass) to exist as waves and thus gained viewing access to temporal displacement because these apparent waves were really an intersection in time. I could explain it a little better if anyone is truly interested. (This machine buy the way was like the one in Contact)

This video presents an excellent entry-level into quantum physics. So now I am trying to reconcile this with my model, and find that if I change his hypothesis to: “The observer collapsed the wave function simply by evaluating.” Simply by judging. Could it have been a bias built in which spoiled the experiment? Would the electrons have continued in a wave form if the scientists would see them as God sees them?

todosan wrote:
But we also understand that the sun is getting hotter. There is a whole discussion here on global warming that I am going to avoid for a moment. But we should understand now there is often a literal and a spiritual fulfillment to scripture. I was thinking about the sun getting hotter and sure enough the Lord gave me a verse after about three weeks…

Isaiah 30:26
Moreover the light of the moon will be as the light of the sun, And the light of the sun will be sevenfold, As the light of seven days, In the day that the LORD binds up the bruise of His people And heals the stroke of their wound.

We know that amazingly there was a sign in Hurricane Sandy that lined up with Isaiah 30:25. Now verse 26 may be coming to pass also. Heck, the whole chapter needs careful study for it seems to be happening now.
No doubt the moon (the believer) will become like the sun (the resurrection) and the light of the seven days (creation’s work) will deliver His people in this hour. BUT, we may see this as a natural sign also, which I am guessing would send the world into a mass panic. No one seems to have an opinion on this, so I am still wondering. I wonder if something much bigger than our imagination is about to take place.

An expansion of the sun and an expansion of of the wave function happening simultaneously? And what does an expansion of the wave function mean to us?

Could you lead us little farther where we’re likened to the moon? I’ve not seen this before. On the one hand I do see an image of where we’re reflecting His (the sun’s) glory, but isn’t His light shining out from us from its source within? As in He in us and us in Him?

22 Re: The End (Beginning) of all things on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:59 pm

todosan wrote:...the whole chapter needs careful study for it seems to be happening now.

Amen! Witness:

"Doom, rebel children!" GOD's Decree. "You make plans, but not mine. You make deals, but not in my Spirit. You pile sin on sin, one sin on top of another, Going off to Egypt without so much as asking me, Running off to Pharaoh for protection, expecting to hide out in Egypt. Well, some protection Pharaoh will be! Some hideout, Egypt! They look big and important, true, with officials strategically established in Zoan in the north and Hanes in the south, but there's nothing to them. Anyone stupid enough to trust them will end up looking stupid-- All show, no substance, an embarrassing farce." And this note on the animals of the Negev encountered on the road to Egypt: A most dangerous, treacherous route, menaced by lions and deadly snakes. And you're going to lug all your stuff down there, your donkeys and camels loaded down with bribes, Thinking you can buy protection from that hollow farce of a nation? Egypt is all show, no substance. My name for her is Toothless Dragon. So, go now and write all this down. Put it in a book So that the record will be there to instruct the coming generations, Because this is a rebel generation, a people who lie, A people unwilling to listen to anything GOD tells them. They tell their spiritual leaders, "Don't bother us with irrelevancies." They tell their preachers, "Don't waste our time on impracticalities. Tell us what makes us feel better. Don't bore us with obsolete religion. That stuff means nothing to us. Quit hounding us with The Holy of Israel." Therefore, The Holy of Israel says this: "Because you scorn this Message, Preferring to live by injustice and shape your lives on lies, This perverse way of life will be like a towering, badly built wall That slowly, slowly tilts and shifts, and then one day, without warning, collapses-- Smashed to bits like a piece of pottery, smashed beyond recognition or repair, Useless, a pile of debris to be swept up and thrown in the trash." GOD, the Master, The Holy of Israel, has this solemn counsel: "Your salvation requires you to turn back to me and stop your silly efforts to save yourselves. Your strength will come from settling down in complete dependence on me-- The very thing you've been unwilling to do. You've said, 'Nothing doing! We'll rush off on horseback!' You'll rush off, all right! Just not far enough! You've said, 'We'll ride off on fast horses!' Do you think your pursuers ride old nags? Think again: A thousand of you will scatter before one attacker. Before a mere five you'll all run off. There'll be nothing left of you-- a flagpole on a hill with no flag, a signpost on a roadside with the sign torn off." But GOD's not finished. He's waiting around to be gracious to you. He's gathering strength to show mercy to you. GOD takes the time to do everything right--everything. Those who wait around for him are the lucky ones. Oh yes, people of Zion, citizens of Jerusalem, your time of tears is over. Cry for help and you'll find it's grace and more grace. The moment he hears, he'll answer. Just as the Master kept you alive during the hard times, he'll keep your teacher alive and present among you. Your teacher will be right there, local and on the job, urging you on whenever you wander left or right: "This is the right road. Walk down this road." You'll scrap your expensive and fashionable god-images. You'll throw them in the trash as so much garbage, saying, "Good riddance!" God will provide rain for the seeds you sow. The grain that grows will be abundant. Your cattle will range far and wide. Oblivious to war and earthquake, the oxen and donkeys you use for hauling and plowing will be fed well near running brooks that flow freely from mountains and hills. Better yet, on the Day GOD heals his people of the wounds and bruises from the time of punishment, moonlight will flare into sunlight, and sunlight, like a whole week of sunshine at once, will flood the land. Look, GOD's on his way, and from a long way off! Smoking with anger, immense as he comes into view, Words steaming from his mouth, searing, indicting words! A torrent of words, a flash flood of words sweeping everyone into the vortex of his words. He'll shake down the nations in a sieve of destruction, herd them into a dead end. But you will sing, sing through an all-night holy feast! Your hearts will burst with song, make music like the sound of flutes on parade, En route to the mountain of GOD, on the way to the Rock of Israel. GOD will sound out in grandiose thunder, display his hammering arm, Furiously angry, showering sparks-- cloudburst, storm, hail! Oh yes, at GOD's thunder Assyria will cower under the clubbing. Every blow GOD lands on them with his club is in time to the music of drums and pipes, GOD in all-out, two-fisted battle, fighting against them. Topheth's fierce fires are well prepared, ready for the Assyrian king. The Topheth furnace is deep and wide, well stoked with hot-burning wood. GOD's breath, like a river of burning pitch, starts the fire.
(Isa 30:1-33 MSG)

23 Re: The End (Beginning) of all things on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:54 pm

todosan

David, what translation is this?

24 Re: The End (Beginning) of all things on Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:10 pm

It is The Message translation. Nathan introduced us to it and I love it!

25 Re: The End (Beginning) of all things on Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:36 pm

todosan

I couldn't hardly tell what I was reading... LOL

I'll stick with the version that Jesus read.....the NKJV

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum