APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Trading Floors

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Trading Floors on Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:40 pm

todosan

The Trading Floors

Isaiah 61:2-4
2 To proclaim the year of the good pleasure of Jehovah, And the day of vengeance of our God, To comfort all mourners.
3 To appoint to mourners in Zion, To give to them beauty instead of ashes, The oil of joy instead of mourning, A covering of praise for a spirit of weakness, And He is calling to them, `Trees of righteousness, The planting of Jehovah -- to be beautified.'
4 And they have built the wastes of old, The desolations of the ancients they raise up, And they have renewed waste cities, The desolations of generation and generation.

Hello all, I want to give you something today that will revolutionize your lives. I want to show you something in the spirit, that likely you have done many times, but never have truly understood the principle. I am not sure I understand, but I am starting to walk in it, and it is very powerful.

First let me say that everything in the spirit is done by faith. When we begin to engage the Kingdom, let me remind you that you will have a choice to believe that the things you are seeing are either real or not. At that moment you will either enter in, or pass it off as an imagination. I suggest that you not do the latter. I suggest that you trust God for what you do not yet understand and let the Kingdom expand within you.

Recently I began to see into the Kingdom in a very different way. By faith I began to take baby steps in to the constructs of the Kingdom, like the courts and the other structures defined in the bible. There are rivers there, and there are many mountains and formations. The Kingdom’s landscape is vast and extends seemingly without limit. It is definitely bigger than the earth. I don’t know where this is all located, but I can tell you that we can begin to quite literally engage the Kingdom as a very real place. I believe God wants to reveal this to a people in a very grand way in this present season.

So while I was praying I had a vision. A very short simple vision. I was in a place and I had sand in my right hand. I traded this sand for water from the river. This was THE river. Very powerful.

I won’t interpret that, but the revelation to me that was so important was the trade itself. Since then, the Lord has been showing me both that I have traded many times in the past and also that I should be trading what I have for greater things in the Kingdom. In this case, the sand of humanity is quite a trade for the water of the spirit.

Going one step farther, you discover that there are many trading floors in heaven and on the earth. Religion balks at many of these things because they have the appearance of evil sometimes, but the religious lack most of the understanding of what is really taking place. They do not discern because they do not understand the patterns in the Kingdom.

Think about what we trade. When I came to the cross, I traded my sin for His righteousness. When I received the blood, my scarlet sins became white as wool. When I received Him as my head, I traded my mind for the mind of Christ. Right there are three trading floors that God set up for us. The cross, the blood and the crown of thorns.

The enemy of our souls, (and I know how you all feel about that) has also set up many trading floors. I think we need to revisit that thread on demons as I am no longer satisfied with our discussion. A demonic trading floor often has an exchange of blood. Piercings, sacrifices, and the like are all to trade one thing for another. Often those who do such things seek power and will trade for it. Also, we can trade other things, like loyalty. In the church system, many people trade their submission for position and control over others. These are also demonic trading floors and should be avoided. The biggest one I can think of is the stock market. Today we understand that it is quite rigged and it is more like gambling than a place where fair trade can occur. Entire fortunes are lost there, and money is stolen through computer programs and high frequency trading. Certainly it is an evil trading floor.

In the spirit, we gain true authority and position through trading God ordained experiences and accomplishments. We trade our victories, blessings, our increase, and even our compliments. Giving them up to the Lord, we set Him in the center of our walk and by giving away those things we multiply them for the work of the Kingdom. Most people think of giving money only, but if that were the only thing we give God, we would be falling way short of what He purposed in us.

When I first saw all this, I realized that I had truly a mindset of lack. It was because religion had trained me to think in terms of money only, not realizing that to unlock this divine exchange I needed to give Him everything.

I have this treasure chest in the spirit. It looks like a tool box. It is blue and in it I keep the most dear things I possess. The very first thing I put in there was the gift of tongues. It is precious to me and I treasure it above all physical things. I have other things in there too, which are mostly revelations of different aspects of the Kingdom. Today, the Lord asked me why I was carrying those things around with me. Funny, because I have never really received the benefit of those treasures by keeping them close to me. I must now trade them, and will do so as I have revelation on what to trade. .

If you go back to my verse at the beginning, you see the trade is always up. Our victories are often hard fought and not easily won. When we do win them, we need to take them immediately to the Lord to trade for something greater.  I think this does two things. One, it removes our ownership of the victory, which is most likely won by Him anyway. The trade detaches us. Two, it multiplies the victory for the work of the Kingdom and the glory of God, which we need a real increase in power to do this work ahead.

So one last comment. The sea of glass is actually made of crystal. I have not seen it yet in the spirit, but I am going to. I know that this is a trading floor. It is there we make the offering and trade our possessions upward. If anyone has a revelation on this, I am really wanting to understand this better.

Waiting to see your comments…

2 Re: The Trading Floors on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:56 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Very good post todosan, for me it is summed up in one statement and then that statement is then disected (multiplied) and more is received.

We trade the physical for the spiritual .... and when that is multiplied it means we trade physical experiences for spiritual experiences

We aslo trade physical things we see for spiritual things we understand ... because from God's point of view .... seeing IS understanding.

It is as simple as taking the example of baptism, it can be a physical work on our part but what we come to understand is that it is a spiritual work of His Spirit in us that Christ did it "FOR" us, thereby He gets the glory.

The same with communion, it can be a physical work on our part or it can be a spiritual work of His Spirit in us that Christ did it "FOR" us, again, He gets the glory.

All of this to manifest the Father (Love) through this flesh that is now the body of Christ in this realm.

Light, Life and Love when combined with the pattern of knowledge, understanding and wisdom results in ... Love is manifested through the light of life in the same way as wisdom is manifested through the understanding of knowledge .... but KNOWING full well that it is ... the knowledge that IS Christ ... that results in "THE WISDOM OF LOVE" which is another way to say .... the wisdom of the Father.

Jugghead

P.S. Is the Light (understanding) "IN" us producing the warmth of salvation or the fires of hell?

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

3 Re: The Trading Floors on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:18 am

Holly1

Todd, wow, that really spoke to me, thanks for sharing!

4 Re: The Trading Floors on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:07 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Hi Todd,

Great Post, I have to admit at first when I read it....I couldn't get passed the part where you were trading "Sand for Water"....because for me there is Great Treasures hidden in The Sand...Deut. 33:19. But as I was discussing it with My Juggy Wink ....I came to realize what was going on.....

We are always "Trading, laying down, and giving out" of our Substance ....and where does it go.....straight to The Father as The Firstfruits of The Harvest, which is none other than Christ Himself 1Cor 15:23...These are our Treasures stored in Heaven....and through this process we continue to bring forth more because of The Water of Life that we are given in return....so we are continually adding to and bringing forth for The Kingdom....

Gen 32:12 And thou saidst, I will surely do thee good, and make thy seed as the sand of the sea, which cannot be numbered for multitude.

I found this fascinating as I talked with Jugg on the subject of sand,...he said sand is mainly little rocks...."Little Rocks" Petro's Little stones???? never even thought about it really like that before.... "We are no doubt a chip off the block" this is what I found...put on the mind of Christ as you read....Smile 

Most sediments, including sand, are made up of the fragments that result when rock is broken down by wind and rain (weathering). Generally, they start as larger fragments (gravel), which are broken down as rivers carry them down stream; the finer the particle, the further it has traveled. In other words, large bits of gravel are plentiful on the banks close to the head of a river. As it travels down stream, gravel becomes finer into cobble, pebble, granule, and eventually turning into sand.

In most cases, each grain of sand is made up of a single crystal of a mineral. Rocks are amalgamations of numerous minerals, but in the course of their being broken down and transported, they separate into minerals; by the time the fragments reach the size of sand, each particle consists of a single mineral.

Fascinating!!! Smile 

As far as The Crystal Sea of Glass in the book of Rev.....This is something The Lord showed me a long time ago...

Sand when put through the fire.....turns into Glass....
Those that stand on the Sea of Glass..... "Cast No Shadow"...They are a Reflection of The ONE who made them to be in His Image and in His Likeness....As Spirit is Transparent so are they......They only Reflect Him....They are Light, Life and Love......This is The sea of Glass...it is a multitude of Overcomers, Saviors, and Messengers of The Kingdom....all because of The Father and His Christ...

Rev 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

Blessings Todd, thanks for sharing with us....

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

5 Re: The Trading Floors on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:02 pm

todosan

July 11, 2013

So I have been considering the sea of glass.

Since it is mingled with fire, it gives us a clue. The fire is the same consuming fire that we know is God, and that is why we see this surrounding the throne. Yes, this fire appears to have melted the sand into glass and suggests that our humanity is addressed through the action of the refiner’s fire. Glory.

Specifically, I was asking about this being a trading floor. The crowns we obtain in life through our fiery trials are cast down in this place before the throne. I believe that is what we are admonished to trade in this place. I have not seen it in this light before.

The crystal sea is a place where humanity is processed and done away with, thus like you said, there is no darkness. We become that reflection. Even more, if we take that which we have won by the blood of the lamb and release it before Him at His feet, it becomes part of the works of Heaven. The trade is completed and we receive life abundant from that trade.

Just thinking on this one.

6 Re: The Trading Floors on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:03 pm

cross-eyed

These are pretty deep waters you have drawn us into my friend.

Trading our sorrows for the joy in the morning . . .giving up that which is dead for resurrection life. To trade is more than to just receive. It's an interactive relationship. It's letting go of what got me here to make room for something that will take me "there". I believe this is a huge factor where religion totally paints itself into a corner. It makes bold statements from certain aspects of God's nature that brought the church "here" . . .but when it does that, it just planted a boundary marker that disables it to be moved "there". That's why the church as we've known it to be will no longer even exist.

The sand . . .that which no foundation can be built upon . . .is traded for water . . .now "that's" an interesting trade. But not just "any" water . . .this water is the "thirst no more" water.

I to, had a bit of a vision. It pertains to the story in the Old Testament of Elisha, I believe, who was summoned by a woman whose husband had died and she had nothing to live on but one jar with a little oil . . .you know the story I'm sure.

The oil . . .of anointing . . . the flow that brings great things. In our house, like Todd spoke of trading floors . . .there are many vessels that are empty. There are many parts of our nature and identity that cause us to hunger for something our minds can't comprehend. It may create a restlessness in us, it may create a bit of a depression as nothing our minds can conjure can bring any lasting relief. Our husband . . . that which used to sustain us has passed and our soul becomes empty and void. But his anointing comes to us and is searching for every vessel within us . . .every part of our identity, every thought, every part of our nature, imagination, in both the up-stairs of our house, the conscious part of us, and the downstairs, the vast caverns deep down inside us that our consciousness is influenced by without even realizing it, the subconscious level of who we are is full of empty vessels, of jars that were meant to be flowing like a spring breaking through the crust of the earth.

When all vessels are full, the flow stops. The story in Scripture goes on to say that the woman was to sell her oil and live on the money it was worth . . .but seeing this as a spiritual principle, up is down, last is first, greatest is least . .. selling is embracing .. . the resonation of this message in me is the understanding that the vessels in me were never meant to be filled . . .they were meant to be over-flowing. If there no longer are empty vessels to be filled, the flow stops. If we become stagnant in our pursuit of Christ . . .if we get caught up in the activity of revelation more than in the person of Christ who does the revealing, the flow stops. Our vessels are filled without us realizing there are no more places in our "self" to fill up because we've "arrived".

For me, the message was a call to stay hungry . . .continue to thirst after his righteousness. Being filled is no longer enough .. . I want to be over-flowing. That water that Todd speaks of, from the river that has no end or beginning . . .we're not called to drink from this river so that we can be filled . . .we're called to drink so we can overflow into other people's lives so they can overflow . . .there is no longer a focus on the filling . . .it's merely a process to get us into the overflowing.

"Trading" sand for water . . .the act of engagement that takes us from a place where no foundation can be laid to a place where we become immersed in waters that flow "through" us. Like Artic shared, we trade what is tangible for that which can't be comprehended by natural logic and reason.

As to the sea of glass ... it, like everything else in Revelation, is also connected to the laver . . .or in Solomon's temple, it was called the "sea". The baptism . . .not just a submersion . . .but a transformation . . .it's what happens when a cucumber becomes a pickle . . .it's baptized . . .it's still in the form of a cucumber, but inwardly, it's been transformed. We are transformed in the process of the purification that is a continual experience. The purpose was to "prepare" a priest to enter into the tabernacle . . .the house of God . . . it's a washing beyond what is on the surface of our nature . . .it's a whole other paradigm that enables us to see his glory of the light that illuminates the bread.

7 Re: The Trading Floors on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:29 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
In short,

the destination in this realm is the understanding of the journey

always trading where you "are at" for where you "can be"

8 Re: The Trading Floors on Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:54 pm

Rosered

Thank you God !
you all talk of things I know already , but cannot speak about to most ,
this makes me realize its Gods Spirit moving in us , changing things

For me you spoke of the river , the river of Life that flows freely in the Spirit realm , but the two rivers , the other one is the river of deceit , the dead mans river that is where the sea is but there will be no more sea [nations toungues peoples ] this is the dead sea to me
I know that this is hell , the mortal realm , its the seperation from God who is Spirit and Life , where faith is the only thing that we can recieve of Christ first in exchange for our souls /lives of the mortal existance

I cry alot , alot more than people know , the crying seems so weak and makes most mad because they dont understand it at all , there is this place of two minds like rivers flowing
one is in the Spirtit and life the other is the carnal mind is dead where loss and deciet flows , thinking your ok and your not , this is how we get lost and suffer loss , our own man of sin /error mental illness , Jesus comes to heal , our prisoners of the mind and body , I know the mind is fresh and young still and the body fails us as we grow old ,but the new mind , born again of God is an eternal state of being , for lack of a better word .we long to stay in that safe place .

we know that this world and its chaos and madness and fake control wreaths like snakes rolling in clusters , its the wisdom of the world that twists in movement , I hate it, Being all dead works of vanity and nothingness being burned as ashes
there is so much suffering , I think sometimes I am crazy , because it catches me off guard
and torments , we cry out to God by faith in Jesus , help ! and He comes to save that which got lost in the flow of drowning sorrows of powerlessness .
the thing is I know Iam weak , I dont decieve my heart any more about that
I once was runing though a garden of eden ''Gods pleasure '' a long time ago and it was beautiful and clean and fresh and green and full of living things of Gods working beauty , I had a taste and glimpse , how I long to go back .
I read an article once on the Sea of glass , from Dayspring from on High
if you do a search you might find it on line , its kind of old on PDF but its lovely , its been years ago , Been needing a refreshing , God love and bless you all .. Rose
I want to thank you all for pouring out what you have been given and helping me , I know its the Lords doings and your obedience to the Spirit and Life of Unity of ONE that is doing this to help us all was we get though the hell / grave and firey trials to get to heaven a place so protected within us , that the carnal / beast nature cannot touch it ... not even close
I say this because I woke up one morning the moment my feet hit the floor , its like it sealed up

and closed and I could not remember the thoughts , but had the sense of Glory of God was near
and was so excited and happy and clean and livley , the inner man is doing well as the outer man is pershing seems to me that is of a truth few ever know in this diminsional substance
thanks for the dont doubt Gods power to ''show us strange things '' and call it vain imaginations , I have been found guilty of the same conclusions Todd

9 Re: The Trading Floors on Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:51 pm

Holly1

Rose that was awesome. I love you 

There is a lot of suffering here and I cry a lot too sometimes sis. (And also struggle with the whole, "did God really say..." too... it's incredibly annoying hey??!?)

10 Re: The Trading Floors on Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:44 pm

Rosered

This is a great place with awesome deep thinkers in the mind of Christ ,
seems I dont measure up most of the time Holly ,
but grateful to be able to read and relate some awesome things God is doing and has done for His children /sons of God ... refreshing , like a drink of cold water on a very hot day ,,

11 Re: The Trading Floors on Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:21 am

Holly1

Yes, I hear you, a day just like TODAY. Wink

1 Corinthians 12

14 For the body does not consist of one member but of many. 15 If the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body,” that would not make it any less a part of the body. 16 And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body,” that would not make it any less a part of the body. 17 If the whole body were an eye, where would be the sense of hearing? If the whole body were an ear, where would be the sense of smell? 18 But as it is, God arranged the members in the body, each one of them, as he chose. 19 If all were a single member, where would the body be? 20 As it is, there are many parts,[b] yet one body.

21 The eye cannot say to the hand, “I have no need of you,” nor again the head to the feet, “I have no need of you.” 22 On the contrary, the parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable, 23 and on those parts of the body that we think less honorable we bestow the greater honor, and our unpresentable parts are treated with greater modesty, 24 which our more presentable parts do not require. But God has so composed the body, giving greater honor to the part that lacked it, 25 that there may be no division in the body, but that the members may have the same care for one another. 26 If one member suffers, all suffer together; if one member is honored, all rejoice together.

27 Now you are the body of Christ and individually members of it.

If you and I are lacking brain power He has made us valuable in other ways Rosie girl LOL! (And you are definitely selling yourself short here because I've read your posts and often have to RE-read them which I have to do with anyone who is speaking deep spiritual things so that's a good sign. Wink )

12 Re: The Trading Floors on Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:47 am

todosan

Rosered, Holly,

As a man thinketh, so is he. (Ok, that was my rebuke for the day.. but I said it in love..Christian love that is!!!)

Sorry for the jest... I am feeling a bit jesty today. I have seen you both make comments like you do not measure up and so on... but that is not what I see in the Spirit when I gaze upon you. Actually, I see sons (daughters) of God in training. You couldn't even hold your attention in these dicussions if you were not destined to engage His glory.

For example, this is what Rose wrote:

"I once was runing though a garden of eden ''Gods pleasure '' a long time ago and it was beautiful and clean and fresh and green and full of living things of Gods working beauty , I had a taste and glimpse , how I long to go back ."

Now let me tell you this is possibly the most earth shattering satement I have read all week. It brought a tear to my eye, but not for the reason you would guess.

God shows you the end from the beginning. The glimpse of Eden that you had was a foretaste of something that would eventually be well established in your life. You will soon move from seeing through a glass dimly to full disclosure. (I could write thus saith the Lord here, but I am not like that).

Keep seeking...because you will find.... but hey that is too easy to say and frustrating to receive. Let's tackle this a new way.

The bible says the Lord planted a garden IN Eden. It is not the garden of Eden, but A garden IN Eden. What you need to know is that Eden is a wing of the Kingdom of God. It is where God walks when He rests in the cool of the day. Have you heard that before? Before the fall, we have a man in a garden, which is in Eden.

When you were there, you captured a small small glimpse of the garden, but what you probably do not know is that God wants you to plant a garden. Since you were created in very much likeness to your Father, you probably should be doing the things that Father also did. Since He is a gardener, you should be one too.

So when I saw the river, I went up stream a ways. The sides of the river were bare. Two days later, the Lord revealed to me to start building a garden. Why? So He would have a place to visit me!!!! So I have been building this garden now for a while. It flows from the heart and is an expression of things I would enjoy. But interestingly, it is starting to take all kinds of symbols of Christ. I find that my desires are not my own but his.

So you want to return there? You must start building in Eden. When you pray before the Lord, begin to build. You travel there at the speed of thought. But doen't be surprised if you can't see anything at first. The place doesn't have many people building there yet. As you engage the Lord in this way your vision will begin to open up to see much further.

The other day, I came to my garden and there was this huge tree there that I did not plant. I wondered, "Well the Lord must of planted that sucker there...LOL" It was a nice addition I must say. Now, I am thinking I must go up river. I know where this leads...

13 Re: The Trading Floors on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:46 pm

srichard

But Rose..........[this is hell, this is the seperaation-quote] I am convinced nothing can

seperate us from the LOVE OF GOD. in Christ.neither death nor life........and this,sis....

if I make my bed in hell...thou art with me............

14 Re: The Trading Floors on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:52 pm

srichard

something else my sister....... Immanuel[God with us] A son has been given..we have been

given the Son of God......we have been given SONSHIP...He is not ashamed to call us brothers

15 Re: The Trading Floors on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:52 pm

srichard

sands are little chips off the Rock[God].........the time of the hourglass.....

a glass decanter and an earthenware jug are both made by means of fire.

but if aa glass decanter is shattered..it is remade and done over..for it came

into being through a breath. earthenware jugs, however..are destroyed..for they

did not come into being through a breath

Gospel of Phillip v 38

16 Re: The Trading Floors on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:12 pm

Rosered

Thanks Todd ,
I know its all about Him and us hidden in Him and being ONE SPIRIT

True Shelia ! I know many whom , like Tom our brother who never knew that nothing can seperate us from the Love of God , that was what I was referring to , those whom never knew just how much God loves them all
that grief of loosing a loved one here
this place is sooo temporary though Smile I believe we got quiet an education ahead still ha ha !

Thanks be to God for everything , trust is a great foundation for a beautful relationship in Christ .
God is in control

17 Re: The Trading Floors on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:33 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Something I have come to understand ...

in our separation from our loved ones here in physical death is to experience how the Father feels in His separation from us ....

The Father has long suffering through His Son but He also knows the end from the beginning .... therefore He has victory over death.

18 Re: The Trading Floors on Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:15 pm

Rosered

Amen , to that Jugg , its a matter of perception
and sometimes we forget death has no power in Christ whom come to show us the way to new Life
being found in Him is the only thing worth remembering , thanks for the reminder

19 Re: The Trading Floors on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:40 pm

Patrick1

But we all, with open face beholding as in a crystal sea the glory of the Lord, are trading our image of who we think we are into the same image Christ has from the glory he has of the Father's own self  into the glory we have of God's own self, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
(2Co 3:18)

The four faced creature called the cherubim which has a face of an ox, man eagle and a lion is a view of us as overcomers in the four corners of our earth.  The ox represents our bodies, the Lion represents our emotions, the Eagle represents our mind, and the man represents our spirit.  In Ezekiel one  the crystal sea is over our heads and when  we trade our image of calf that is a burden bearer our body to an image of a cherub Ezekiel 10 that is  when we also trade our position in relation to the crystal sea; we are no longer under the crystal sea we are standing in the very throne room of God upon the crystal sea.

Just something to think about

Grace and peace Patrick

p.s. thanks everyone for this thread today it was much appreciated and came at the right time.

20 Re: The Trading Floors on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:24 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Patrick1 wrote:But we all, with open face beholding as in a crystal sea the glory of the Lord, are trading our image of who we think we are into the same image Christ has from the glory he has of the Father's own self  into the glory we have of God's own self, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
(2Co 3:18)

The four faced creature called the cherubim which has a face of an ox, man eagle and a lion is a view of us as overcomers in the four corners of our earth.  The ox represents our bodies, the Lion represents our emotions, the Eagle represents our mind, and the man represents our spirit.  In Ezekiel one  the crystal sea is over our heads and when  we trade our image of calf that is a burden bearer our body to an image of a cherub Ezekiel 10 that is  when we also trade our position in relation to the crystal sea; we are no longer under the crystal sea we are standing in the very throne room of God upon the crystal sea.

Just something to think about

Grace and peace Patrick

p.s. thanks everyone for this thread today it was much appreciated and came at the right time.

Now that makes perfect sense, if we see it as:

ox = body
lion = emotions (heart)
eagle = mind
man = spirit

When we look at body, soul and spirit ..... the mind and heart become one in alignment and becomes the womb in which Christ is birthed in our spirit ...... that is awesome.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum