APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Operation 40 Days and 40 nights

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Operation 40 Days and 40 nights on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:24 am

Y'Israel

What I'm calling "Operation 40 Days and 40 Nights" had its modest beginnings today at a small church on the corner of my block, I am proud to say! It was only 3 people there which in turn made me feel comfortable. I took no bible, script or predetermined thoughts about what to say. Instead I ate whatever they put forth andused that to begin to heal our people.

I also saw with mine own eyes the beginning of what we will be against. Fear was fealt today in heart of the preacher, but in that room was an even more prevalent force. Hope was felt by me in the heart of his deacon as I spoke a little of the peace of the true and living God.

We can do this! And I will be the first to go out and proclaim His kingdom because I am beginning to understand that I am NOT alone! He was with me.

And He is with you all! We will change the world!

2 Re: Operation 40 Days and 40 nights on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:31 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
How Awesome, and How encouraging....I too look forward to the day when I am able to get out among the people, and see The Glory of The Lord.....

Yes I too believe that if 12 men turned the world upside down.....how much more now His fullness .......in the Rest of His body....

Thanks for sharing with us .... I look forward to hearing more...Smile
I know the harvest is ready...and Religion is run it's course.....people are ready for the Truth.....

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

3 Re: Operation 40 Days and 40 nights on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:11 pm

cross-eyed

Has there been any progress on this Y'Israel?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum