APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

You are What you Eat

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: You are What you Eat on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:08 pm

Holly1

Cardinal was just telling me about time travel in the Spirit the other night! This stuff is so fricking exciting!!!

One thing she said was that we can't make it happen, but when we are pressing in, the Spirit can catch us up and take us wherever He pleases. (How exciting is that?!??)

27 Re: You are What you Eat on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:09 pm

Holly1

PS ARTIC, that is so awesome about what He does with your artwork and intercessing!! <3

28 Re: You are What you Eat on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:34 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Hi Holly,

Yes, it's very exciting and Cardinal is right about us not being able to make it happen.....or at least at this point ....I think it is entirely Him..

I've only shared this with a few people....but I have been caught up on occasions to See Him and what He was doing at the time....

Once, this was after I left the church probably a yr. after....and I was suddenly at the altar of that church and seen a lady healed from choking in the middle of service it was on a Wednesday night I saw all the normal people standing around her laying hands on her but she was not being delivered until I walk up to her and laid my hands on her then she stopped. But it wasn't me that did it....it was Him I was in Him and He in me and I saw Him touch her through me.....

That following weekend I saw the lady in Wal-mart and I told Mom if we pass her again I will know that The Lord wants me to know what truly took place....and wouldn't you know it almost ran right into her as we turned the corner....so I asked her if she had been well.....and she said yes fair.....except for the other night at the Church on Wed....
she said I almost choked to death....

Of course you know my surprise...I never told her anything other than I was glad for her that she was ok.....it was enough to Know that I was with Him and seeing Him work....

For that had always been my prayer from the beginning....to Know Him and to see as He sees and hear what He hears and understand as He understands......

Then after this incidence it happened a lot for a while different things different places.....But I Knew it was always me in Him being where He was and watching Him being about His Father's business....

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

29 Re: You are What you Eat on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:38 pm

Holly1

ARTIC that is so awesome. Brings tears to my eyes, wow.

So Cardinal just told me that her spiritual father ministered in two different physical locations at the same time. Exclamation

30 Re: You are What you Eat on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:46 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
All things are possible with God and to those that believe....Smile cheers 

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!

31 Re: You are What you Eat on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:49 pm

Holly1

I just texted Card about what Father did with you and surprise surprise, He's done that with her too. Smile

(I can't express enough how insanely excited this stuff makes me lol!!)

32 Re: You are What you Eat on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:50 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
LOL:) 

33 Re: You are What you Eat on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:55 pm

Holly1

Card wants to know if any of y'all have had Him step into you or slip His hands into yours like gloves?

34 Re: You are What you Eat on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:22 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
If I'm not mistaken I think Katie has....I can ask her later...

I know she's felt His hand on her cheek before....

35 Re: You are What you Eat on Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:03 pm

Holly1

That's awesome. Smile

36 Re: You are What you Eat on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:27 pm

srichard

I can bear wittness to these things,too. He once took me to this strange ancient landscape

sand everywhere,the sky red..and placed me on top of this wall......it all appeared so

ancient.[I wondered if satan took me and was trying to get me to cast myself down..now

I know He waas sharing with me,His expierence. Boy being part of His body,or one with Him

has things related to it that I never imgined!

interesting aside of this........Bel nd the Dragon 1;33 Now the prophet Habbakak was in

Judea;he had mde aa stew and had broken bread into a bowl,and was going into the feild to

take it to the reapers. But the angel of the Lord said to Habbakuk 'Take the food tht you

have to Babylon to Daniel,in the lion's den" then the angel of the Lord took him by the crown

of his head and carried him by his hair;with the speed of the wind he set him down in

Babylon,right over the den. Then Habukuk houted 'Daniel! Take the food that God has sent

you! Daniel said 'You have remembered me,O'God,and have not forsaken those who

love you" So Daniel got up and ate. And th angel of God immediately returned Habbakuk

to his own place.

He also has done such things with me..send me to hold someone-comfort them....

once he had me to 'shoo'a way a horse that was trying to run out of an open gate..

I stood there in the open space and waved my arms at it..and it shyed away because of it. But I got called

a witch over tht one,coz when my ex-husbnd come home I said, 'boy that so and so horse

almost got away,didn't he?" He asked how I knew..and when I said..I was there..I waved my

arms and that is why he shyed away." I think someone must of said a prayer under their

breath to God about it,and He sent me...ps He does have authority over our body you know!

I just didn't realize to what extent!

37 Re: You are What you Eat on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:47 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Yes, sheila He truly does....I'll have to get Jugg to share his experience about taking over the body thing....when he has time...

God is Awesome....I remember after a bible study meeting at my house one time and I was speaking on seeing Christ in the old testament ....trying to show them how to enjoy reading it too...

After a while I could see on their faces that they were not seeing Him there were about 12 people in the meeting and the only one that was moved was my Mom I looked at her and she had tears rolling down her face and what she was experiencing by seeing Him....but the rest never was moved once.....it was all I could do to fight back the tears as I saw Him and felt His presence so strong that night........

But after it was over and every one went home, I quietly went into a room alone and began to talk to The Lord about the evening experience....and He took me to an open field where there were multitudes sitting and listening to Him as He taught and the look on their faces was the same as I had just seen in my house....

I was able to share that moment with Him as He seen that day when He taught the crowds.....it blew me away...I felt so privileged and honored to be able to experience that as He did.........to this day it is a precious memory that I will always keep close to my heart...

And also, To this day when I speak to someone and I see that look I will always go back to that day with Him....
Thank you Lord for sharing your Life with us...may we always have the insight to see YOU in all things......

Blessings

38 Re: You are What you Eat on Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:28 am

srichard

Ty all for sharing,I look forward to Juggs sharing his expierence.. In HIM we live and move

and have our being.As some of your own poets have said 'we are His offspring"

.........the term...'quickening" our mortal bodies" comes to mind....this last Adam that become

quickening spirit.

39 Re: You are What you Eat on Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:28 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
My experience took place while I was trying to quit smoking, so of course the world or religion would consider that to be the cause of it ....

but when we know Him and experience those things that are not of this world, we know the difference.

I don't remember a lot of details, but I do remember I was on my living room floor on my knees and I was rocking forward and backward, just in a state of being.

My wife (at that time) and my son were both there and asked me what I was doing and I had said, "I am doing the work of my Father".

To me, I did not say the words or was doing what I was doing, I was conscience and aware of what was going on, and I was aware that I was in my body, but I had no control what so ever over my body or what I said.

It was if I was just a bystander inside, aware of what was being done and I could not do anything about it or stop it, (not that I wanted to), I was at peace in the thought of knowing I was doing nothing.

It wasn't until afterward, when I again had control that I felt a little fearful about had happened and did not want that to happen again, but with what I have come to understand now, it would not bother me a bit if it happened again.

Sharing Him in me with Him in you
Jugg

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

40 Re: You are What you Eat on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:08 am

todosan

Wow, these testimones are all very great and wonderful. I am now getting emails on a daily basis from people that these things are happening again on a broad scale.

One time in prayer, we saw that the room was filling with smoke. The presense of the Lord was tangible. I raised my hands and suddenly fell sleepy. I had to lay down on the floor. I awoke instantly, and it was 60 min later. All the people in the room were also laying out on the floor. The strangest thing was that I couldn't recognize who those people were. There was like a haze in the room and my mind was just not working. I layed down again and 30 min passed in an instant. We all awoke at the same time and no one seemed to understand what just happened.

Later that week, one lady said this was getting too strange for her, and indicated she was not willing to continue with us. That's when those experiences ended.

Now, that I am beginning to understand what took place, I will never let a careless word interfere again.

41 Re: You are What you Eat on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:34 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
I was just thinking what an appropriate name for this thread...."You are what you eat"....I think that it's pretty obvious what we've been eating....HIM....

Todd, how awesome and also how sad, that one "Word" from someone can stop the flow of The Spirit....and how ironic that I am being inspired this morning to write on our "words".....I don't think we realize how important and Creative they are....and also how destructive they can be, not only to us but also to others who hear them.....

God created everything out of His Word (Christ)....we have that same Spirit within us.....different subject for a different thread....

I really just wanted to thank all of you for sharing your experiences openly with all, I know how personal they can be and also how rejected they probably have been in the past.....I praise God for this place to openly share without judgment......

God Bless you all, which I know He does

42 Re: You are What you Eat on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:54 am

todosan

Everything that we do in the spirit is by faith and there are no exceptions. If someone can step in and speak a word that we lay ahold of that contradicts us, well, faith is hamstrung. That is how easy it can happen.. It is a war of seeds.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum