You are not connected. Please login or register

You are What you Eat

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 You are What you Eat on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:04 pm

todosan

You are What you Eat

Hello fellow travelers!

I am in a particularly joyful mood today. The breakthroughs are coming folks. We have all heard that for years, of course, but something is changing in the Spirit. Everyone I talk to is saying similar things and it seems for the first time there is a for-real open heaven.

I am discovering something. That my calling and my gifting are not the same thing. Nathan will say, “I knew that!” But for us slower and more lethargically inclined types, it takes a while. We understand gifts, for we have often used spiritual gifts in ministering situations, but calling, well that is the portion of ministerial responsibility that we have been given in heaven. Because these two are not the same, it is possible to move in gifting without moving in your calling. To them it was written, did we not cast out…..and heal….and raise… I confess today, that I have performed miracles and shondo shondo’ed all over the place, but it could very well be that I have never understood even the beginning step of my calling because I do not see as I should. No one has ever taught me to see in the spiritual realm, so this is something I have been weak at. Yes, Nathan, seeing is taught too, just like revelation. (I hate it when he argues with me…. LOL)

There is natural blindness, and that speaks of a spiritual thing as well. This morning I was considering that in Christ, the veil is removed. We are taught to believe that no eye has seen and no ear has heard all our lives. But the next verse says, IT HAS been revealed to us by the Spirit. Now, I judge other people often by my own limited experience and I even judge the word according to my own understanding. This is a grave and serious faux pas. This blindness that has come upon us all is actually a veil. It is the glass that we see through albeit very dimly. HOWEVER, in Christ the veil is removed. No one ever told me that in this context.

In the last few weeks, the Lord has been challenging me according to many of the things I once received 10 or even 15 years ago. I am realizing that He has been willing to reveal and show me virtually anything from His perspective, if I would be willing to enter in by faith. Tackling that obstacle of having faith, I have now been realizing that there are significant roadblocks in the way that are preventing me from really taking the big leap. I made a list this morning of 9 things I have been neglecting that frankly two weeks ago I did not care about. It is truly a wonderful experience and blessing.

A couple of basic things here. We must practice. I was not seeing things as they truly were. I was not allowing God’s truth to become my reality. That is the next step in the revelation journey because the things we speak about, must become manifest in our own lives. The manifestation MUST equal the revelation at some point, and I am finally seeing that God has provided a way to do so. Hopefully this thread when shed some light on this.

Over the least two weeks, I have been doing an experiment. I have been daring to believe that the things I see in prayer and the things I see in dreams are part of God’s Kingdom and is in fact a reality. All things are possible for those who believe, therefore, these experiences are very much possible and real in the spiritual realm. A realm that is undeniably REAL.

The result: I am seeing things in much more vivid color and the symbolism is intense.

Have to run to a meeting.. Looking for your reactions.

2 Re: You are What you Eat on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:38 pm

Patrick1

"As a man thinks in his heart so is he" scripture declares.  Your words have encouraged me to look to see if there is anything in my life that needs to be attended to so that I may walk in the reality of the revelations that he has given to me.  For the last month I have had a great hunger for the reality of what I have seen to become the reality of my daily life that I live.  I have seriously found that I have lived so short of what is available that it shames me to think of all the wasted time I have squandered.  If I dwell to much on my short comings then I tend to find that I condemn myself and this only brings death into the process that God is endeavoring to bring to pass which results only in life in Him..   Yet at the same time I recognize that everything comes into my life in his precious timing.  I can't even begin to move till he moves.  I can't see till he gives me sight.  I can't hear till he gives me hearing.  Everything comes out of him and all things are going back to him.  Thank God for that. 

Thanks for your wonderful post Todd it truly blessed me.

Grace and peace Patrick

3 Re: You are What you Eat on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:37 am

todosan

Yesterday I saw a vision. It was a path that ran right to left, and then at the end of the path there was an arrow pointing up. Behind this scene, I could see the outer planets of the solar system through a window. The Lord said to me, "If you want to go there, you must first come here." referring to that place at the end of the path.

Since then, I have been in a battle with habits, ideas, thoughts, concerns, etc. I need to reflect back on the thread about demons and such, but I can tell you that I have been able to write down nine things that "speak" into my life. I do not really care if you call them demons or familair spirits, or just manifestations of the fallen nature. All irrelevant really. I do know this. The things that have ingrained themselves into my thought life and ultimiately behavior, are the very things that often diminish my hunger for the Lord. Those things are my enemy and they stand in the way of me reaching my goal. I cannot go out there, until I come to a defined place in Christ, where He places my enemies under my feet. I am not talking positionally, but making it my reality.

So contrary to all my thinking about spiritual warfare to date, this day I am taking up an offensive against anything that would prevent me in my quest to have the veil removed, in Christ. In the last 24 hours, I have had people at work try to side me against other people. My repsonse is to turn to Him. I have had old habits try to distract me. I am pounding these things in the dirt by turning to Him. I have people try to give me pointless information (gossip) and I am turning to him. These are the real threats to my walk, and there are 9 or 10 of them.

I took a piece of paper and made a list. Then I took that list and nailed it to THE Door as a notice to these principalities and powers. Their influence in my life is coming to an end. I am moving on and when I lay ahold of my calling in Christ, in the Spirit, I am thinking that there is probably a group of people out there that God is raising up to do the same...... and the world is going to change. Hallelujah!

I am madder than hell, and I am not going to take this anymore. Let's roll.

4 Re: You are What you Eat on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:39 pm

Rosered

Hi Todosan  ,
 I  know love your enemies  , wow  I do not love with  the carnal nature , but mine own ...

this Jesus showed me just yesterday   in Matt 5    Do good  to those whom hate you 
 Wow surly  God    will save all ,  it would go against His very nature   not  to .

Needing His nature  within more than ever now ! its getting hard surrouned  with all the evil   at present                  putting this body of death to DEATH .

Putting your enemies under your feet , is that not the   same as  Loving them and  experiencing  His teaching to do so  by the  gospel of peace

5 Re: You are What you Eat on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:05 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Amen Rose,

Yes, ......To Rule is To Rest.........
Rest in What? Love.....The Love that He has for us......

The more we "SEE HIM" The more we Rest.....and the more we Rest the more we Overcome........

There is no Greater Power that I know of .... Than The Love of God....

This may sound like a cliche but.....The more I come to see "The how's" of The finished work.........the less I see me....The less I see me.....the more I see Him.........the more I see Him......the less I have to do.....which leads me into Faith in Him and what He's done....which in turn causes me to Rest......and gives no place for the Enemy.....

Joh 14:29  And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe. 
Joh 14:30  Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me. 

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

6 Re: You are What you Eat on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:23 pm

Rosered

AMEN SISTER ARTIC !!
  If we are what we eat !!!, we are to eat His body and drink His Blood that we might have His Life in us !!!          Smile

7 Re: You are What you Eat on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:28 pm

Rosered

tree of Life is Jesus  ,   as the power   and  the wisdom of God

1. 1Corth 1:24 but to those who are the called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.

2. 1Corinth 2;5
  4. so that your faith might rest not on human wisdom but on the power of God.

8 Re: You are What you Eat on Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:46 pm

klm4jc

And Jesus said to Peter 'get behind me satan' not because Peter was manifesting the devil, but because Peter was presenting an argument that stood against the manifestation of the will of God through the life of the son of man.  Thus Christ learned obedience by the things that he suffered.  Not just the suffering of the cross, but the suffering of earthly arguments that speak to earthly desires demonstrating a mindfulness of the things of man and not of God.  The day dawns which brings light to our calling which manifests the will of God through the sons of man, thus declaring our heritage as Sons of God.  In the same way, we partake of the sufferings of Christ. 

Oh the inevitability of it all........

May God be truly glorified for it will become evident through the manifestation of His will in our lives.  We will share in His glory as our lives are transformed into the expression of His will.

Peace,
K

9 Re: You are What you Eat on Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:32 pm

todosan

Thanks Kevin....My struggle has been one of frustration. I have desperately wanted to discover the means by which we are transformed and become an expression of God's will. Until now, I have always based the emphasis on the transforming of the mind. This in turn would lead to the transformation of the body into what we know if possible. Not so actually. I did not perceive this change correctly.

These are the revelations that seem to be coming lately.
First let me say that when we entered the son's ministry  I felt it was a qualification for earthly ministry. I felt at that time, that anyone who had not be matured under a mature spiritual father had no right to minister. Actually, that may still be true to some extent, but it is not what the Lord is showing me these days.

He is showing that as many as believed, He gave them the right to become the sons of God. The Lord was willing that all become sons, if they chose to walk in His patterns and directions. In truth, which is the spiritual realm, sons are seated in very high places and they have a destiny in Christ that was given to them to fulfill. This destiny has been quite illusive for me, and I am sure it has for others. Illusive because many have stood in the path with their false doctrine, their wounds, and their inflated ideas of what God was all about. I have eaten many things that were not good for me.

My questions is "where" do we become an expression of God's will? Actually it happens the same way that all other expressions occur. First in the heavens and then in the earth. The problem for me is that far too many teachers teach that we cannot go there until we die. On the contrary, not a single person is teaching how we reach into the Kingdom and reveal that portion of creation that we are destined to fulfill. Let me state plainly, "This is a possibility for everyone and it can be accomplished by making His truth our reality." This is the thing that God has palced before me. It is transformative.

I came to a place in my walk where I felt that I could go no further. I was frustrated to the max. I came to Mark's ministry because I felt that he possessed the understanding required to go on to the next step. He did possess information, actually, but not in the form of understanding. I recently saw a video online of Mark. I think he is starting to get it finally, but the sons are growing up faster because of the multiplication of ministry.

For one year, the Lord spoke to me and said "You have to go in to come out." Obviously, I did not understand how to apply that. Now, it is coming. God does not merely manifest His will in us when we are all out of time. No, it will happen only according to His plan and His pattern. Then when we align with that pattern, the promotion comes. You have to see the pattern and that can only be done in the place of perfection in Christ Jesus.

10 Re: You are What you Eat on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:33 am

klm4jc

Hey bro, oh how I agree with you. We have always been that way though, our agreement has always brought us together versus being separated based upon some insignificant disagreement.

"My questions is "where" do we become an expression of God's will?"

Please pardon the paradoxical statement - we become the expression of God's will as we walk out the inward reality of who we really are, sons of God. It's more a matter of acceptance; our birthright, inheritance, destiny. These are things we still struggle with as we try to ascertain what 'formula' to follow in order to enter this kingdom or understand its operation.

We already have all that we need or all that will be required of us. We cannot be completed more completely than we already are. That is why I said that which is inevitable will come to pass. The fullness of time will come not because we have perceived its coming, we will perceive its coming because it will arrive. We have been gifted the sight to see its arrival, our participation may be a bit more subjective but we will no less see it altogether. God's Truth is that every eye will see and every tongue confess, this must be our reality in terms of wondering what the future holds. God's Truth will be tested and tried in these days. Not truth that 'God hates homosexuals' (thought it is true that He hates all sin), but the Truth that has been spoken from the beginning. God's plan shall come to pass, only His plan I might add.

So part of that plan is for the manifestation of the sons of God, we are manifesting, whether we like it or not.

Love ya brother,
Kevin

11 Re: You are What you Eat on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:53 pm

srichard

"we are manifesting whether we like it or not" Amen!....there is nothing hidden that will

not be revealed...and the whole creation groans for the manifestation of the sons of God.

.....as Jesus reveals the Father..and the Father reveals the son..so too, the sons of God

reveal the Father and the son.

OUR LIFE HIDDEN IN CHRIST....OUR HOPE OF GLORY IN THE REVEALING OF HIS GLORY

AND HIM COMING IN THE POWER AND GLORY OF HIS FATHER....

people don't know God.....God and Jesus are about to change that

12 Re: You are What you Eat on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:37 pm

Holly1

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy So exciting!!!!!

13 Re: You are What you Eat on Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:59 am

cross-eyed

Todd, in your original post you essentially wrote that God is showing you "in order for you to arrive "here" you must first go through "there". . . .

This is the spiritual alignment that I speak of. There "is" an order we all go through as we enter into the Father's house, but to our natural minds, his house is so vast and endless, many don't realize there's an order to everything God has established. I believe that's why the holy of holies was located where it was. You can't enter into the tabernacle at all without first passing through Judah . . .the tribe that was positioned at the East gate . . .East being significantly tied with resurrection, the entire tabernacle experience is based on resurrection Life.

Judah means "praise". You want to enter into the kingdom? It's not by power, nor by might . . .it's not through personal disciplinary actions or mental, conscious, resolution. It's through Judah . . . to enter into the kingdom of Resurrection life, we must first find our voice of worship. All in one accord . . .we may be singing different notes, but it's only to harmonize, not to reorganize. The holy of holies is our goal, but before we can enter into that kind of rest, we first must address some major obstacles in our "selves". But that's what the entire tabernacle experience is for, to break down those barriers to prepare us for the holy of holies in Christ.

The altar of sacrifice . . .the introduction to relationship . . .the laver, the cleansing and purifying . .. the golden candlesticks, the illumination of pureness, the bread, the sustenance that enriches us. The altar of incense, the total release of our will as we TRADE our desires for the Father's will. Each one of these is a procession OF ORDER to lead us to the ascended place. No one can enter into the holy of holies by any other means or it's immediate death . . .not natural death, spiritual death. Religion has cut a hole in the back of the temple and entered in through another means . . .it has brought dishonor to God by using fire from other sources than the altar. It's a man-made fire that has the "appearance" of God's fire, but not the endurance. Every religious fire out there has never been able to sustain but for only a few years.

Christ re-established the order and alignment . . .all we have to do is enter in to what's already been done. And as Hebrews 10 points to, and I love this part . . .once you enter into it, there is no returning back, there is no backsliding . . .we may fail and faulter in our flesh, but because of the power of the cross, we remain in the protection of this thousand-year reign . . .this room which dimensions are 10x10x10.

14 Re: You are What you Eat on Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:49 am

Holly1

cross-eyed wrote:Todd, in your original post you essentially wrote that God is showing you "in order for you to arrive "here" you must first go through "there". . . .

This is the spiritual alignment that I speak of.  There "is" an order we all go through as we enter into the Father's house, but to our natural minds, his house is so vast and endless, many don't realize there's an order to everything God has established.  I believe that's why the holy of holies was located where it was.  You can't enter into the tabernacle at all without first passing through Judah . . .the tribe that was positioned at the East gate . . .East being significantly tied with resurrection, the entire tabernacle experience is based on resurrection Life.  

Judah means "praise".  You want to enter into the kingdom?  It's not by power, nor by might . . .it's not through personal disciplinary actions or mental, conscious, resolution.  It's through Judah . . . to enter into the kingdom of Resurrection life, we must first find our voice of worship.  All in one accord . . .we may be singing different notes, but it's only to harmonize, not to reorganize.  The holy of holies is our goal, but before we can enter into that kind of rest, we first must address some major obstacles in our "selves".  But that's what the entire tabernacle experience is for, to break down those barriers to prepare us for the holy of holies in Christ.

The altar of sacrifice . . .the introduction to relationship . . .the laver, the cleansing and purifying . .. the golden candlesticks, the illumination of pureness, the bread, the sustenance that enriches us.  The altar of incense, the total release of our will as we TRADE our desires for the Father's will.  Each one of these is a procession OF ORDER to lead us to the ascended place.  No one can enter into the holy of holies by any other means or it's immediate death . . .not natural death, spiritual death.  Religion has cut a hole in the back of the temple and entered in through another means . . .it has brought dishonor to God by using fire from other sources than the altar.  It's a man-made fire that has the "appearance" of God's fire, but not the endurance.  Every religious fire out there has never been able to sustain but for only a few years.

Christ re-established the order and alignment . . .all we have to do is enter in to what's already been done.  And as Hebrews 10 points to, and I love this part . . .once you enter into it, there is no returning back, there is no backsliding . . .we may fail and faulter in our flesh, but because of the power of the cross, we remain in the protection of this thousand-year reign . . .this room which dimensions are 10x10x10.

LIKE!!

15 Re: You are What you Eat on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:08 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Somebody may have said it before but the connection wasn't made for me until now .....

The 1000 year reign = entering into the HOH

entering into the 10X10X10

Now that makes perfect sense since God is not bound by time .... as I have stated in the past, time is just a tool used to measure movement.

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

16 Re: You are What you Eat on Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:57 am

todosan

I am seeing more and more that time is 3 dimensional in the spirit. It is limited now perhaps to ensure that all things be filfulled??

17 Re: You are What you Eat on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:44 am

Todd, there is a guy named Hugh Ross that writes about science and God, he talks about this quite a bit, unfortunately using it to justify God damning people to hell eternally, but basically if you are greater than 4 dimensional, which God must be 11D at least to be outside of our 10 dimensions (there are actually 9 space dimensions and 1 time). Anyway if you are greater than that then you can see the end from the beginning. Pretty interesting stuff, and the books are worth the read. Called the Creator and the Cosmos.

18 Re: You are What you Eat on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:18 am

todosan

I have seen some of this from time to time. In my opinion, there is a better model... we live in space-time, but in the spirit it is time-space. That is a clever way of trying to identify what that realm really is like.

In the spirit, we can move in time just like we can move in space in the carnal dimension. Thought and imagination open doorways to other times. That is why people meet children who are full grown in their near death experiences. Often they are translating time and are not aware of it.

Space in the spirit is still 3D, but all other times co-exist. But my experience is so limited, I find this hard to discuss.

19 Re: You are What you Eat on Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:31 pm

I think Ross i saying pretty much the same thing. Basically time isn't linear if you are outside of that boundary. Like us drawing on a piece of paper which is 2D, we can draw the line and see any point on the line at any time. A person living in that 2D world would not be able to see anything except the point they are in because they are bound to 2D. So the spirit is > 3D, or 4D or 10D for that matter. Hyper reality.

Have you seen Men in Black 3? Its very good btw, suprisingly so. There is a guy in there that is 5D, he sees all events simultaneously.

20 Re: You are What you Eat on Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:53 pm

todosan

Yes, the guy in MIB3 was a hoot. I really enjoyed that espeically.

Ironically, we can do the same thing. I am learning much about this on a daily basis. There is a place where the Lord begins to train you in such things for the purpose of the Kingdom. I have been trying to tell friends about this, but the idea is so far out there, people look at me weird when I mention it.

Can you imagine the Lord showing you history of a region for the purpose of interceding for that region? Instead of reading about it in a book, you would be shown those things first hand..and then you would know exactly how to pray... That kind of stuff...

21 Re: You are What you Eat on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:09 pm

Theres a lady named Margaret Barker that writes on 1st temple theology, and merkabh mystics. Its pretty interesting, much is "out there"(take with a grain of salt) but she's a "real" bible scholar. Anyway, she writes about ascending as in Enoch, Ezekiel, John, Paul, Jesus, that you are taken into the 1st day in the HOH, which is outside of time, and shown the entire history of creation. Can't remember much of the details but there is some written evidence of what you are saying.

22 Re: You are What you Eat on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:38 pm

todosan

I started realizing that most of the bible was written by people who had been caught up.....Almost all of them...
Moses, the prophets, David, Paul, and John....I am believing that this was a part of the normal christian walk..

23 Re: You are What you Eat on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:42 pm

I would agree. Now I'd like to know how to get there. I've had a taste of hyper reality, and like the children of Narnia, I long to return.

24 Re: You are What you Eat on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:50 pm

todosan

I am discovering that I have been brough to this place before, but did not have enough understanding to enter in. I thought my experiences were just my imagination, so I didn't believe, I didn't think they were real. Now that I have started to have faith in this regard, I am seeing that God always intended us to engage the Kingdom of Heaven in a meaningful and spiritual way. It was the church that told me it was either not possible, or evil.

I have been repenting for weeks, recognizing that by virtue of the cross I can indeed engage the Kingdom in a most powerful manner. Much has been changing and I am connecting with people who understand how to do this sort of thing.

Here are two entry points:

1) Desire - This is the doorway
2) Faith - This is how you develop and practice

I was so beaten down by religion, I had almost nothing left. A guy I know started to pray with me about this and agreed with me for desire to seek out Kingdom things again. I am convinced this is where we find our calling..

25 Re: You are What you Eat on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:53 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
I am very much enjoying this conversation between the two of you....kinda hate to interrupt....But....

Todd,
Can you imagine the Lord showing you history of a region for the purpose of interceding for that region?

Yes indeed....more so in fact after this weekend....
As you all know the Lord has blessed me with the gift to draw, paint etc..
He has used this gift in the past through me as I draw to "Feel" and "See" what He does....and there by, impart to me through this gift, compassion and understanding for the person it will eventually go to.... Which to me is intercessory prayer....

This is what happened this weekend as I never met the person or even talked to them ....but the day I pick up the pencil to draw for this person....she entered the hospital....of course I had no idea at the time....but later on that night I found this out.....thought it was kinda ironic but nevertheless continued to work on it all weekend...and the more I worked on it for her....the more I begin to feel her fear and pain which in return caused me to have a heart towards her with His Love.....which was amazing!!!

Jeremy,
Theres a lady named Margaret Barker that writes on 1st temple theology, and merkabh mystics. Its pretty interesting, much is "out there"(take with a grain of salt) but she's a "real" bible scholar. Anyway, she writes about ascending as in Enoch, Ezekiel, John, Paul, Jesus, that you are taken into the 1st day in the HOH, which is outside of time, and shown the entire history of creation. Can't remember much of the details but there is some written evidence of what you are saying.

I also can't deny this one either.....
Been there.....but the reality of it all is to my understanding.....
As Christ is being formed in us...we are "Seeing, hearing, and understanding" as He does......it is His Life within us that we are growing into.......The more He grows the more we will See.....

After all He was before The beginning with God "This Christ" "This Anointed ONE"....Proverbs 8...His Life, His work, His Sufferings and His Glory is being Revealed in and through us.....Like never before....

So if we get glimpses of the past, present and future.....all at once...I don't think it should come as a big surprise to us....this is exactly where we should be....I only see it increasing as He increases in us...

He is to have Preeminence in all things.....therefore would we not be exactly like Him?

1Jn 3:2  Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

His appearing is ongoing......

Todd,

Desire and Faith.......Two thumbs up!!!! Yes that is what it takes....
His Desire and His Faith.....in worked In Us.....

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum