APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Webpage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 My Webpage on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:34 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
I have finished rewriting things I have come to understand in the knowledge, understanding and wisdom of the Father.

I am now making mywebpage public

http://www.juggheadministries.org/Home.html  

any thoughts or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Jugg

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

2 Re: My Webpage on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:47 pm

todosan

I think you need to consider how to promote your site as well. That is part of the struggle.

3 Re: My Webpage on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:16 pm

Patrick1

I enjoyed reading your site.  I have not finished all of it yet but I will.  Thanks for putting it up I appreciate it.

4 Re: My Webpage on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:54 pm

Rosered

Awesome Jugghead !  I cannot wait to start  reading !     the help is appreciated 
GOD BLESS

5 The "NSA" on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:06 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Just added a short topic, the "NSA" .... stands for: "none" "some" "all", the only three possibilities when it comes to salvation

6 also on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:35 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
also added some things about faith at the beginning of the salvation page.

7 added this to my webpage on Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:26 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Evil

G4190 - the word in Greek means "hurtful", why was it translated as the word "evil"?

If I were to ask someone what they thought was the percentage of "evil" people in the world, I know for a fact that it would be a lower percentage than if I had asked what they thought was the percentage of "hurtful" people in the world.

My point for this is; if a word is translated as something different than what it is originally intended to mean, it can (by the mind-set of man), remove some people from a group that were supposed to be included in that group in the first place (including themselves in that removal).

If the word was translated as "hurtful" in the Bible, rather than "evil", there would be a lot more people that would be brought to mind by a person who read any verse it was contained in; and I have no doubt, that "I, myself" would have come to mind also. If ... in my reading and studying of God's word ... I had read the word "hurtful" rather than "evil", "I" (myself, me) would have been brought to mind a lot sooner than I had been in how I was being hurtful.

We are brought up in this society with the mind set of; an evil person is one who murders, rapes, steals, etc., and because of that, if we do not do these things, we do not consider ourselves to be evil. But, if from childhood, we were brought up with the mind set of; to be evil is to be hurtful to another, there would be a lot more people who would understand what God considers to be evil.

My point to this is; the Bible is used by God for the purpose of showing us who we are, it is to be used by Him, the One who is mature in understanding; it is not for us (as children; students of the word, who lack understanding) to use it against another in order to point out their sins, because in doing so, we (as children; being immature) neglect examining ourselves in the process. If we (being immature in understanding) are focused on someone else (thinking we "are" mature in understanding), our focus is not on ourselves. Also, since it is to be used by God (the mature) to show us who and what we are (immature), to show us our own immature heart; by using it towards others to point out their sins, (being immature while thinking we are mature) we think more highly of ourselves than we ought to and we have made ourselves out (in our own mind) to be something we are not. We have made ourselves into a hypocrite and do not even realize it. And by the way, the true definition of a hypocrite is thinking you are something you are not.

I will say this about using the Bible to point out the sins of another, it should only be done under the circumstance that the other person understands exactly and completely the same idea of how it is to be used (not judging another because they lack an understanding), for in knowing this same idea, that person already knows that it is God working through another to help them (for their benefit). The problem being, that is an authority that is completely abused by those who do not understand that idea (by the immature) and in doing so, that is when it becomes "evil"; it becomes "hurtful".

The Bible was not intended for us (as children; as students; as the immature) to use it "against" others, it was intended to be use "for" our benefit as individuals by God (to increase us to maturity), to make us a better person, a more loving person; a more forgiving person; a more compassionate person (a person mature in the ways of God). In other words, we are to be a person of "increase", a person of increase in love, forgiveness and compassion. It is God's Holy Spirit working in us, decreasing the hate, unforgiveness and non-compassion in our spirit, while at the same time, bringing to life and increasing the new spirit of love, forgiveness and compassion; (that which will be our own). God is putting to death (getting rid of) the evil (hurtfulness) that is in our spirit and replacing it with goodness (with Himself) and that is my understanding of salvation (the "process" of salvation, a continuing action of God); it is a matter of God getting rid of the evil (the hurtfulness), in a person, it is not a matter of God getting rid of the evil (hurtful) person and casting them from His presence.

Jugg

8 Re: My Webpage on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:52 pm

Patrick1

That is so true Jugghead I agree Many of us find ways to define the word so we can apply it to others and we neglect the definition that would apply to ourselves.

No wonder Jesus said that we must remove the two by four out of our own eye before we can successfully remove the splinter in our brothers eye.

Every word must be applied first to our own lives before we should even seek to look at another and apply it to them.

Thanks for saying it with grace and love.

Grace and peace your brother in christ Patrick

9 Re: My Webpage on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:17 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Patrick1 wrote:That is so true Jugghead I agree Many of us find ways to define the word so we can apply it to others and we neglect the definition that would apply to ourselves.  

No wonder Jesus said that we must remove the two by four out of our own eye before we can successfully remove the splinter in our brothers eye.

Every word must be applied first to our own lives before we should even seek to look at another and apply it to them.

Thanks for saying it with grace and love.

Grace and peace your brother in christ Patrick

And that my brother is seeing through the eyes of Christ. Here is something else I added to the post (and to my webpage):

Now to answer the question as to why it is translated the way it is; of course, this is just my opinion.

The nature of mankind is to exaggerate, to dramatize things in order to make an impact on a person. For example: have you ever done an experiment where you have a bunch of people sitting in a circle and something is whispered by the first person in the ear of the next person and so on. By the time it reaches the last person, what was said in the first place has been distorted from what the last person has heard, like the telling of an incident where a child has cut his knee and it comes back later to you as his leg was cut off.

The word "evil" is an exaggeration of the word "hurtful" and that is because when describing a person that does murder, or rapes, or steals, the word "hurtful" just doesn't have the same impact on the description of the person as the word "evil". In my opinion, God's definition of "evil" is anyone that is "hurtful" to another and this does not rule out any little thing that causes pain to a person, whether it is a physical pain or it causes their feelings to be hurt. Physical pain is "of the flesh", spiritual pain is of the mind or it is of the heart.

Spiritual pain of the mind will result in anger from the heart, and also spiritual pain of the heart can cause sadness or grief, which also can lead to anger, which by the standards of Christ, being angry with your brother is equivalent to murder. If being angry with someone is equal to murder, has not all of mankind committed murder and therefore all of mankind is evil? "There are none righteous"

Examining His word for the truth in the words original meanings reveals the "evil" (hurtful) heart of mankind and that is because, I believe that if we do not forgive others in the same way we have been forgiven, we are being "evil" by God's standards. And if we do not show compassion to another the way God has shown compassion to us, again, we are being evil; if we do not love one another in the way God loves us, THAT is the "evil" heart of mankind.

But when we do, we are now the Sons of God.

Jugg

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum