APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Transference of Wealth

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 The Transference of Wealth on Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:59 am

todosan

The Transference of Wealth

This is a topic I have been working on since the summer of 2011. I just want to see if anyone will chime in on this.God just gave me another piece to the puzzle.

There is a man who once called me. I did not know who he was other than his name or what the purpose was. When he called me, he was praying and the Lord told him before hand that I was a king-priest. That was code for me to know that this was a divine encounter – it is a long story and perhaps we can discuss in another thread. I had trying to teach on this for a long time with very little insight on what it was.

We discussed the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar at great length, because this was an event the Lord ordained for many in the church that would wipe out debt. I listened very carefully. He told me that the Lord had several ways that He was going to transfer wealth into the hands of the people of the Kingdom. He told me quite a few things and I was intent on receiving such a blessing as hearing from someone very highly connected. I have not been able to speak with him much, but I found out yesterday that he was one of the people that has been traveling into the heavenly realms. I did not ask him directly, but I plan on doing so when I can find him again. He said to me that all that wealth stuff didn't matter much to him, that there was something much more important the Lord had for him. I am starting to understand that there is a life in the spirit that has been completely hidden from me until now. The things that have happened in the last two or three weeks has been astonishing.

In Isaiah 45, the word speaks of hidden places or vaults. These were located under the city of Babylon and they are where the treasures of Israel were stored while the people were in captivity. It is interesting to understand that Solomon's treasure always remained with the people of God, even though they did not have access to it. When the iron yoke was applied, they were removed from the land and the treasure of the temple went with them. This is how the concubine was able to drink from the temple goblet in Babylon. Notice, that the Lord had put the treasures of Israel under their very feet, even though they were in captivity.

When Cyrus overthrew Babylon, the Lord commands that he take treasure from the hidden places, the vaults under the city, and give to the people to rebuild the “City”. In our time, this is no longer old Jerusalem, but the New Jerusalem. This city is now laid out in heaven and we know from Revelation it is a people, the Bride of Christ. For those who would be that connecting point between the heavens and earth, they will be the conduit through which the city will "come down", not that we will ever see a square group of buildings floating down out of the sky. This is one reason why so many are being given access to heavenly realms, so that transformation can take place in them and they can be the landing spot for this manifestation.

In the earth, there is still need for things like wealth or money. Ironically, the love of money has been the root of so much evil, yet the lack of money and provision has caused a great deal of suffering. If you understand the Babylonian system, it is a system meant to enslave without walls. It is very effective and those days can only be temporary. In times past, it was not always like this, but today we are seeing the culmination of many spiritual patterns come into manifestation. Babylon will be overthrown just like in days of old. The wealth of the sinner is laid up for the righteous. The New city will be built, according to the pattern in the heavnelies.

The problem is really about the conflict between the purposes of God and the unredeemed mind. I have wondered for many years how we would ever come to a point where we would be mature enough to handle money and honor the calling in Christ. Most examples of wealth in the church today are borderline repugnant. Abuses abound without limits sometimes. That cannot be if we are to be good stewards. Well the Lord gave me a piece to the puzzle.

The answer lies within the divine authority of his heavenly order. The blessings of God are for the purposes of God. That is not to say we wouldn't enjoy all that along the way. But He is teaching me that every aspect of heaven is about responsibility and purpose, which leads to authority to perform that purpose. When we act on those things prepared for us, we see the Kingdom domain expand. First within our selves and then in the earth as well.

The apostle leads the other doma gifted ministers, but I never understood that the apostle is merely a type and shadow for the sons of God. Without the apostolic anointing, the true anointing - not the one everyone claims to have, there is no place for the sons to manifest. Even more so, the sons are the gateway to the kings. Remember He is King of kings? These kings appear when kingship is bestowed on a son. For the first time in my life, I see how this will come together. It has been quite a mystery.

A king in this sense, is something we have not really seen before. Kings have land, and therefore dominion. Until now, most Christians have been frustrated because of the ever encroaching evil. They have known the priestly anointing, but never the anointing of kingship. The natural bloodlines of old lay claim to the earth's authority, but I am here to say that Jesus has a bloodline of His own! Hallelujah! Much is about to change. There is a reason that we were redeemed by blood. It could have been cabbage or honey or even beer if the Lord had wanted to, but it was blood. If we are adopted as spiritual sons, then we are much more than sons. We are the bloodline of Christ, and let me tell you, the bloodlines in the world today know it and are scared.

The revelation came a couple of days ago that the transference of wealth could not happen until there was an order in place for it to land upon. This order is for the purpose of building a city, much like in the days of Cyrus. However, we are not to be building a city of stone and bricks and mortar. To be about the Father's business, we must build a city of people, fit together in Kingdom purpose and destiny. The wealth of the world is laid up for a purpose that comes from the throne of God, the third heaven if you prefer. It is given to that authority structure because it is has proven itself to get its commands from the Lord and not from the mind of men. I keep hearing that it will be much more that we expect.

Last night, I had another strange dream. In this dream I was selling my car. This happened long ago, but in the dream I really believed I had possession of this car still. It was a 1970 Plymouth 440 Six-Pack. Very very cool car. I was asking a modest price which I don't remember from the dream. A man came up to me and wrote me a check for the car and said it should cover it.. The amount was like $1,539,000, but I don't remember exactly. I took the check to the bank and the bank was troubled. They called the bank from Springville Iowa, my home town, and asked Ernie if there was enough funds. There wasn't. I kept wondering why they would have to ask Ernie? Weird....Anyway, it sort of fits a lot of things.. I need time to pray about that one....

Comments anyone? Stir anything up? Is anyone alive out there?

2 Re: The Transference of Wealth on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:04 pm

Holly1

I'm here... and I was in tears reading that. There is definitely a transference of wealth happening, or going to happen soon. I am sort of reeling right now. 

Wow.

Thank you for sharing Todd.

3 Re: The Transference of Wealth on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:45 pm

Rosered

I wrote a post it dissappeared lol  , sorry hope to  write it again God willing  
 not able to now

4 the transference of wealth on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:03 pm

srichard

yes..there is aa city..not built by humans hands..

and the kings of the earth bring their treasures

into it.

It is the Glory of God to hide a matter[hidden]

and it is the Glory of Kings to search it out.

it is in the Holy of Holies and hidden manna...

the hidden treasures of the Kingdom.

the pearl in the feild becomes an angelic gate

into the city

5 Re: The Transference of Wealth on Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:46 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
todosan wrote:
Last night, I had another strange dream. In this dream I was selling my car. This happened long ago, but in the dream I really believed I had possession of this car still. It was a 1970 Plymouth 440 Six-Pack. Very very cool car. I was asking a modest price which I don't remember from the dream. A man came up to me and wrote me a check for the car and said it should cover it.. The amount was like $1,539,000, but I don't remember exactly. I took the check to the bank and the bank was troubled. They called the bank from Springville Iowa, my home town, and asked Ernie if there was enough funds. There wasn't. I kept wondering why they would have to ask Ernie? Weird....Anyway, it sort of fits a lot of things.. I need time to pray about that one....

Comments anyone? Stir anything up? Is anyone alive out there?

Hey Todd, you know I love dreams and I see things in them all the time, simply by breaking them down to their simplest form.

Your car is known as a muscle car, representing strength or works, those works are bought by religion in order to earn or buy salvation, but the check is not worth the paper it is written on. 

Trading strength for what man has placed value on (money) and what has man placed value on, his own understanding of the Word (Christ)

In other words, they buy strength with something that has no value, that being, their own understanding.

Now the flip side, seeing the finished work of Christ in the dream. Understanding is the currency of the Father and He gives us His strength, strength in understanding.

And I have to ask this question, whenever I hear the name "Ernie",  I think of Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street, is he the banker (the puppet) taking care of the understanding of men?

Jugg

Last edited by J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D. on Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

6 Re: The Transference of Wealth on Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:58 pm

srichard

what about 'Ernie" having to do with 'earnest"

the parable of talents...the one should have been

drawing interest..instead of buried in the earth

just throwing out stuff....

some people can't buy from you due to the money

not drawing interest[speaking of increase here].

7 Re: The Transference of Wealth on Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:01 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
srichard wrote:what about 'Ernie" having to do with 'earnest"

Awesome thought, that was cool.

8 Re: The Transference of Wealth on Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:36 pm

srichard

Todosan...in re  to the man tht travels in the heavenlies

2 esdras 13; v 3 As I kept looking the wind made

something like the figure of a man come up out of

the heart of the sea.

and I saw that this man flew with

the clouds of heaven.[speaking of son[church] company

v 51  I said, 'O"Sovereign Lord,explain this to me;

why did I see the man coming up from the heart of the sea?

He said to me 'just as no-one can explore or know

the depths of the sea,so no-one on earth can see

my son or those with Him,except in the time of 

His day.

9 Re: The Transference of Wealth on Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:45 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Have you ever been talking to someone about kingdom things and see them light up like a Christmas tree? And then go on to "Ask more questions" concerning these things, because they've never heard them before but....Knew that, they knew....that it was Not what they have been taught? And you could see the hunger in their hearts.....and the willingness to throw caution to the wind and just sit at your table wanting more?

To me, this is The Riches that we are to partake of in Christ....To me, there is NO greater wealth than that... to see someone come to The Love of The Truth, by way of his hunger.....This is our Inheritance.... These are the Riches that are to be transferred to us....

I personally don't believe that it has anything to do with literal money or literal wealth....
Our Wealth is so much more than the World's....We here on this forum....are Extremely Rich....

Pro 13:22  A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just. 

There is Great Riches in a "NAME"/Nature.... And there is No Greater Name/Nature than that of Christ....

Php_2:9  Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 

So What's in a Name?.....MUCH.....

on'-om-ah
From a presumed derivative of the base of G1097 (compare G3685); a “name” (literally or figuratively), (authority, character): - called, (+ sur-) name (-d).

ghin-oce'-ko
A prolonged form of a primary verb; to “know” (absolutely), in a great variety of applications and with many implications (as shown at left, with others not thus clearly expressed): - allow, be aware (of), feel, (have) known (-ledge), perceive, be resolved, can speak, be sure, understand.

To be a King of The King, or to come into Kingship.....is to be KIN-2-GOD-THROUGH RELATIONSHIP.....

New Covenant Riches

Rom_2:4  Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance? 

Rom_9:23  And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, 

Rom_11:33  O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! 

2Co_8:2  How that in a great trial of affliction the abundance of their joy and their deep poverty abounded unto the riches of their liberality. 

Eph_1:7  In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; 

Eph_1:18  The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, 

Eph_3:8  Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; 

Col_1:27  To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: 

Heb_11:26  Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward. 

This however is just my understanding.....
I personally have had the riches of this world (literally)...even while knowing Him and walking with Him.....But they are not to be compared to The Riches of "KNOWING HIM" and being able to share with those around you your Wealth in HIM.......

Jas 2:5  Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him? 

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

10 Re: The Transference of Wealth on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:31 pm

Rosered

That was beautiful Scherryll !!   ARTIC /AJ  

2 Corinth  8
Indeed, the more your faith, your ability to speak, your knowledge, your dedication, and your love for us increase, the more we want you to participate in this work of God’s kindness.
I’m not commanding you, but I’m testing how genuine your love is by pointing out the dedication of others. You know about the kindness of our Lord Jesus Christ. He was rich, yet for your sake he became poor in order to make you rich through his poverty.

11 Re: The Transference of Wealth on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:54 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Oh Rose,

I love the way that reads....Thank you for that....
Yes, Yes,...and what was the "poor" that He became in order so that we could become rich.....??
When He said Father, Father why hast thou forsaken me...(This was "OUR CRY") that He took on Himself so that we could Become all He Was and is and is to come.....
Praise You Lord!!!cheers

Blessed are the poor in spirit for their is the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN...

Mat 5:3  "You're blessed when you're at the end of your rope. With less of you there is more of God and his rule. 
Mat 5:4  "You're blessed when you feel you've lost what is most dear to you. Only then can you be embraced by the One most dear to you. 

Mat 5:5  "You're blessed when you're content with just who you are--no more, no less. That's the moment you find yourselves proud owners of everything that can't be bought

I love you Sis

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!

12 Re: The Transference of Wealth on Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:03 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
I wanted to bring in what Rose had posted in the other thread in Isaiah 11, the seven Spirits of the Lord, but want to look at them in the reverse order.

Fear (reverence/respect)
Knowledge
Might (strength)
Counsel
Understanding
Wisdom
Spirit of the Lord (authority)

First, seeling out the authority of the Lord, out of reverence or respect we are given knowledge
Second, seeking more knowledge we receive strength
Third, seeking more strength we receive counsel
Forth, seeking more counsel we receive understanding
Fifth, seeking more understanding we receive wisdom
Sixth, seeking more wisdom we receive the authority of the Lord in all of the above

Also, let's assign the numbers and colors to them
1 - Red - Fear (reverenece/respect)
2 - Orange - Knowledge
3 - Yellow - Might (Strength)
4 - Green - Counsel (Growth)
5 - Blue - Understanding
6 - Purple - Wisdom

Red/Orange/Yellow = Reverence/knowledge/strength = outer court
Yellow/Green/Blue = Strength/Counsel/Understanding = Inner court
Red/Blue/Purple = Reverence/Understanding/Wisdom = HOH

In the outer and inner courts, the two outside colors create that which is in the middle, but with the red and blue making purple, they create a color outside of themselves, which we know to be the Christ in us being created that is in the world, but is not "of" the world, outside of itself.

Just some thoughts
Jugg

This is Artic had to do that Juggy, that was so Good!!!

13 Re: The Transference of Wealth on Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:22 pm

Rosered

I love how are able to place them Jugg 
 I    saw them as a memorah

when you put it that way , the Light of each  candlestick 
  and the center or Head authority    being the Spirit of the Lord
   with the  sets of threes on each side   to the left and to the right of Him

Menorah (Temple), a seven-branched lampstand used in the ancient Tabernacle in the desert and Temple in Jerusalem Fresh olive oil  of the purest quality was burned daily to light its lamps
   I dont know  about  colors or numbers  very well at all , but thanks for showing them   to me
  God bless  both AJ

14 Re: The Transference of Wealth on Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:19 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Rosered wrote:I love how are able to place them Jugg 
 I    saw them as a memorah

when you put it that way , the Light of each  candlestick 
  and the center or Head authority    being the Spirit of the Lord
   with the  sets of threes on each side   to the left and to the right of Him

Menorah (Temple), a seven-branched lampstand used in the ancient Tabernacle in the desert and Temple in Jerusalem Fresh olive oil  of the purest quality was burned daily to light its lamps
   I dont know  about  colors or numbers  very well at all , but thanks for showing them   to me
  God bless  both AJ

I do not find it a coincidence that you mention the menorah, it was just a couple of weeks ago that Artic and I found a picture of an ancient one

It was a picture of an ancient lamp made of clay, and you know how there was a grove in the side of the rim to place the wick, the ancient menorah was a bowl with seven groves in the rim to place seven wicks and each of them feeding from one source.

15 Re: The Transference of Wealth on Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:42 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin

16 Re: The Transference of Wealth on Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:30 am

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Now that is how two minds work as one, thank you sweetie for putting up the pictures.

Knowing that it is one fuel source makes all of the difference in understanding, if we see the menorah as seven separate candles with each having a separate fuel source, that is where we can understand that we can be feeding from a different source rather than "Love" being the source of all.

17 Re: The Transference of Wealth on Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:18 am

Rosered

Yes Jugg , the HOLY Spirit the very source[LIFE /LOVE ]    that Holy OIL
 the ten virgins , 5 were wise and five foolish   as to buying the oil [source  Holy Spirit ] which is from God though Jesus Christ   can you have one without the other ?  for me its doubtful  

odd that   those made out of clay / their flesh works of their own hands  under the law of moses ?      lots to think about .
  God bless   and Love in Him

18 Re: The Transference of Wealth on Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:27 pm

srichard

well guys,I think on this issue of the transference of

wealth...there are extreme veiws that are not aright

but a 'middle of the road' way of looking at it...

that is the narrow path followed.

God is the provider of His family..in all ways...His

people that call out to Him,in need..He does answer.

extreme veiws conjur up shameful luxurious 

living...and serving for finacial gain..the power of 

money to corrupt..etc

but the narrow way is God the provider..in all

ways to His people.

Monday I received a phonecall from my ex...

to inform me he had placed me secound in line to

disperse the money from his estate to the

graandchildren for their inheritance. And that he

had also left me a little to help raise my grand-

daughter. 

also I was put on a humanity list just this week

for releif.

I was also almost literally drowned by floodwaters

in 1982..as well as spiritual waters almost drowning me.

the not being able to buy or sell..except receiving

the mark of the beast is a finacial boycott that is

worked against those who pursue God and those

who seek first the Kingdom of Heaven shall have

these needs met[shall be added unto you].

God does not say...'go,be warm and well fed"

but meets their needs in everyway.

when God chooses to put His name in anyone

[to dwell in you] He provides for His household

I realize babylon has distorted this principle

of God providing,but it does not negate the nature

of God.
]

19 Re: The Transference of Wealth on Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:30 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Hi Sis,

I couldn't agree more...He does provide our every need and then some.....
I have been in some amazing circumstances where I needed something "yesterday so to speak" and He has always come through...not once have I ever been without....I may not all ways get what I want...but I always have what I need....And that is according to His wisdom and I am very Greatfull for it...

Father knows we have need of these things in this world, and He also knows that money is what it takes for now.....but I do not believe that it will always be that way..
I think money is a man thing....not a God thing...and I think the wealth of the sinner is much more than what we may have thought it was in times past....

I guess the question I would ask "is the same one that was asked to me" and that is....."What would I want from a sinner most of all? Their Money? Their possessions? or Their Heart/Soul?"  If our will is the Father's will....then I would want their Heart/Soul....right? For in reality that's what has been in- prisoned...... We want to see them free from the things of this world....set free to follow Him and find the True Riches...

All I'm saying is ....we may have misunderstood "The Wealth of the sinner" or been taught that it is something other than what God sees it as....

Consider this:

Luk 16:11 If, then, you did not come to be faithful in the unjust mammon, who will be entrusting to you the true?

So we know by this that there is True mammon or riches that He is speaking of....

Luk 16:14 Now the Pharisees also, inherently fond of money, heard all these things, and they scouted Him."

Luk 16:15 And He said to them, "You are those who are justifying yourselves in the sight of men, yet God knows your hearts, for what is high among men is an abomination in the sight of God."

So is the Wealth of the sinner....according to the worlds way of seeing it....Money...
Or could it be something much more.....according to the way God sees it??

Rev 18:13  And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men. 

Just some things to ponder on...
Blessings to all

20 Re: The Transference of Wealth on Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:01 pm

Rosered

[*]El Shaddai (Lord God Almighty)
[*]El Elyon (The Most High God)
[*]Adonai (Lord, Master)
[*]Yahweh (Lord, Jehovah)
[*]Jehovah Nissi (The Lord My Banner)
[*]Jehovah-Raah (The Lord My Shepherd)
[*]Jehovah Rapha (The Lord That Heals)
[*]Jehovah Shammah (The Lord Is There)
[*]Jehovah Tsidkenu (The Lord Our Righteousness)
[*]Jehovah Mekoddishkem (The Lord Who Sanctifies You)
[*]El Olam (The Everlasting God)
[*]Elohim (God)
[*]Qanna (Jealous)
[*]Jehovah Jireh (The Lord Will Provide) !!
[*]Jehovah Shalom (The Lord Is Peace)
[*]Jehovah Sabaoth (The Lord of Hosts)    wow the almighty GOD !!

21 Re: The Transference of Wealth on Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Patrick1

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D. wrote:
srichard wrote:what about 'Ernie" having to do with 'earnest"

Awesome thought, that was cool.

Was that the parable where the person was only given one talent and hid the fact that he was one with god in this  earthen vessel from all who were looking?  The one who was given grace multiplied grace back.  the one given peace multiplied peace but the one who was one hid who he was from the rest of the world.  God don't let me be one to hide what is in me.

Grace and peace Patrick

22 Re: The Transference of Wealth on Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:15 pm

Patrick1

What a wonderful set of posts dealing with the true riches found in his name, nature and character.  

Blessed are the poor in spirit for their is the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN...

In the Ancient Hebrew Lexicon of the Bible there is a interesting relationship with poor and need. Which are related to the same root in the Hebrew which is the letter bet and yod together.  

Strongs #34: AHLB#: 1033-C (j)

1033) BetYod ac: Need co: Empty ab: Sorrow: The pictograph bet, a picture of the house represents what is inside. The yod is the hand. When combined these mean "inside the hand". An empty hand desiring to be filled. This root is closely related to ab and eb. 
A)  BetYod ac: ? co: ? ab: ?
Nm) BetYod - Excuse Me: Used as an introduction for an entreaty or request. [freq. 12] |kjv: O, oh, alas| {str: 994} 
C) AlephBetYod ac: ? co: ? ab: Need: A void within oneself that desires to be filled. 
cm)  Aleph-BetVavYod - Sorrow: A pain of desire. [freq. 1] |kjv: sorrow| {str: 17} 
jm) AlephBet-YodVavNun - Poor: One who is in need. [freq. 61] |kjv: needy, poor, beggar| {str: 34} 
jf1) AlephBet-YodVav-NunHey - Desire: Something looking to be filled. [freq. 1] |kjv: desire| {str: 35} 

ac = action definition
co = concrete definition
ab = abstract definition

Being poor is being one in need; and need is a void in oneself needing to be filled.  The only thing that can fill this void is God's own self His glory John 17:5

Grace and peace Patrick

23 Re: The Transference of Wealth on Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:41 pm

Patrick1

Hi jugg 

I like what you had to share about the colors and the spirits.  Thank God he does not just limit himself to just one definite understanding but can fit into many different viewpoints.

In our last conversation you mentioned the Star of David and I can hardly wait for when you share more about what God has put into your spirit.  I found this graphic on the web how the star of David can fit into a color wheel.  The primary colors form one triangle and the secondary colors can make up the other triangle.

24 Re: The Transference of Wealth on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:45 am

srichard

...white the power of God,black understanding......

Patrick,  the one[ness] with God as a talent...along with the slander of His

nature[name]  a harsh man....reaping where He does not sow=not recognizing

the inheritance of all men to be 'one' with God..and denying that God has bought

back[redeemed] all men[which were His to begin with]

.and not putting this talent

to use...to increase the Lord's holdings..but engendering an 'exclusivity".......

and not sharing[doing buisiness] with others this talent of light.

wev'e all met those type before...that do not shout from the housetop

what is whispered in their ear[utterance of Holy spirit] to build up others

[the body].....to me it is akin of knowledge puffing up.....instead of

wisdom[knowledge and love] building up others for their benefit and God's.

He who does not 'gather/into one] with me..scatters

25 Re: The Transference of Wealth on Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:13 pm

Rosered

Love this ! Star of David , the sure merices of David  , Gods promises are sure ! 
 Shelia  that was awesome !

Rev 3:7  And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; 

Rev 3:8  I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. 

Isa 55:1  Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. 

Isa 55:2  Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness. 

Isa 55:3  Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David. 

Act 13:34  And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David.

Psa 106:45  And he remembered for them his covenant, and repented according to the multitude of his mercies.

Last edited by A.R.T.I.C on Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hi Rose couldn't read all of your post so I re did it, could be because of the new formatting)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum