APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has anyone???

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Has anyone??? on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:00 pm

Patrick1

some believe , but I never have for some reason that 1000 year regin of Christ to be literal

I agree rose I have never seen that the thousand years was literal either. I have always asked others if a day with the lord is a thousand years and a thousand years is a day then how long is a thousand years of days?

They always look at me like I am stupid when I ask that question.

So I usually explain what I mean there are 365 days in a year and roughly 365,000 days in a thousand year period (not counting leap years), so if every one of those days was a thousand years then how long would Jesus truly be reigning?

365,000,000 years.

But when finally all enemies are placed under His feet he turns the whole kit and caboodle over to His Father the Lord.

I definitely believe that the length of Jesus reign is truly indeterminate. Jesus reign "literally" can be as short as a thousand years or "literally" 365,000,000 years. But since he has already come in me and is now seated upon the throne of David in me, it does not matter how long his reign is I know that all enemies in me are going under His feet. Time is really irrelevant to how long he reigns. But what he is accomplishing in us and through each of us spiritually is all that really matters in the end.

Grace and Peace Patrick

27 Re: Has anyone??? on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:09 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Just my understanding but the Reign of Christ is actually over The Nature of Adam....how long did Adam live? Just under a 1,000 yrs, or One day....

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

28 Re: Has anyone??? on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:11 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Here is one for you guys, if a thousand years is like a day .... how long is an hour? it is 41.66666666, which is 41 and 2/3 which is just short of the 42 generations to Christ and if you take the remainder to 42 .... you are left with 33 and 1/3 which was the length of the physical life of Christ.

How is that for numbers fitting together.

Artic's post brought something else to mind, Adam lived for 996 years .... 4 days short of 1000, in other words ... four days short of Christ appearing after 4000 years.

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

29 Re: Has anyone??? on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:33 pm

Patrick1

I agree Jugghead Christ is reigning over Adam. That is exactly what the kingdom of God in us is for.

Here is one for you guys, if a thousand years is like a day .... how long is an hour? it is 41.66666666, which is 41 and 2/3 which is just short of the 42 generations to Christ and if you take the remainder to 42 .... you are left with 33 and 1/3 which was the length of the physical life of Christ.

How is that for numbers fitting together.

Artic's post brought something else to mind, Adam lived for 996 years .... 4 days short of 1000, in other words ... four days short of Christ appearing after 4000 years.

LOL Simply wonderful what God has hidden in His word.

Thanks for that I had not broken that down before. But I can tell you I wont forget it.

30 Re: Has anyone??? on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:53 pm

Rosered

Adam lived 930 years ? will that still work ?

Gen 5:5 And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.

That is how the 930 + 70 years of Israels captivity in Babylon
came to 1000 years for me Jer 29:10 For thus saith the LORD, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place.

or the Dan 9:2 In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.
Psa 90:4 For a thousand years in thy sight [are but] as yesterday when it is past, and [as] a watch in the night.

Psa 90:10 The days of our years [are] threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength [they be] fourscore years, yet [is] their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
2Pe 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

sorry guys if I messed this up

31 Re: Has anyone??? on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:03 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Thank you Rose, your right it was 930 yrs.
But only the last little part of Jugg's statement....

Actually what comes to mind now with this is ... 70AD The fall of The Temple...and I think it was Paul that said something to the effect in Heb. that the new could not come while the old was still standing....HELLO!!!!

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

32 Re: Has anyone??? on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:14 pm

Rosered

Amen to that !! new wine for new wineskins !!
the new covenant is in effect and the Holy of Holies is in the new heavens where the Lord sits right NOW !!

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

Eph 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

Eph 2:6 And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus:

Eph 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in [his] kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:

Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
!

33 Re: Has anyone??? on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:56 am

todosan

Oh man, Rose I thought you said you didn’t get the numbers and here you are walking in it!!!! First up to the ankles, then the knees, then the waist, and then the whole person!

When I first came into the whole understanding of types, my spiritual father said to me, “I want to know one thing. Will you pay attention to the details?” I said yes, but little did I know what he was talking about.

Many scriptures are unlocked by a single word and I think this is one case in point. A day with the Lord “is as” a thousand years and a thousand years “is as” a day. The meaning would be different if He merely wrote “is”.

1000 years is not a day and vice versa, it is “like” a day, or similar to. The reason is that God is not time bound. He can always fulfill His word in a different way. I am reminded when He told Moses that He would wipe out the nation and make a nation out of Moses’s seed. In my view, that would have really screwed up the pattern, but hey, history is what it is.

This jumps quickly over into the understanding of the Ages, which is largely absent from denominationalism. There are three distinct ages, but there could be more. The age of the Law, the church Age, and the Kingdom Age. In the Greek we see the expressions “Age of Ages” and “age long”. Unfortunately, these were interpreted as “forever” or “forever and ever” and “eternity” and so forth. All of which are not time bound. The Greek words that the Lord used are time bound and they lead to a completely different understanding of many subjects in the bible.

The three days in grace, post the cross of Christ, are two ages. It consists of the church age and the kingdom age. If you want exact dates for these ages, well, it is complex. The church age began on Pentecost in 33 A.D. and continued for 40 jubilee periods because 40 is a number associated with Pentecost. This is 49 years x 40 jubilees = 1960 years, so we add 1960 to 33 and get 1993 A.D. That is when the prophetic transition began into the Kingdom Age. So 1960 is “like” 2 days. 1960 is not 2 days exactly for the reason above.

There are many delays and alterations that can happen in God’s timing. For example, He extended the life of Hezekiah. The Lord responds to repentance and humility. Therefore, the transition will happen when the subjects are prepared. There are 10 year delays. There are transitions like the 14 years from Saul to David, and the 14 years of Joseph in the dungeon, and the 14 years for Paul in the wilderness. I often think that maybe there was a 14 year transition from 1993 to 2007 to begin the Kingdom Age. Then in 2008, the money system suffered a mortal wound which continues until today. Notice, the economy never recovered as it did in times past.

I don’t feel that God is obligated in any way to make something spiritual happen in the natural, but in most cases I have observed the pattern is always played out in the earth or in time. Sometimes on a scale that I did not recognize, which is not so important. The passing of prophetic milestones is more about His sovereignty than it is about my personal gratification in recognizing them. They are there for all creation to see though, and no one will be able to accused God of not telling us.

34 Re: Has anyone??? on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:07 pm

Patrick1

I have to agree todd rose understands much more then she has given herself credit for. Very Happy And many times I think we all are in the exact same boat. We all know more then we give ourselves credit for.

What a wonder to behold in others what God is doing so richly in them. It seems to me that God is beginning to really speed things up and we will begin to see an even greater acceleration in His grace and life then we have already experienced.

Grace and peace Patrick

35 Re: Has anyone??? on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:15 pm

cross-eyed

Thank you Todd for opening up a bit with that . . . very interesting and intriguing to read. Not to mention new . . .to me . . .

36 Re: Has anyone??? on Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:05 pm

I'm going to third that, Rose you have a great depth of understanding. And while we're at it, Holly you sell yourself short also. Like a Star @ heaven

37 Re: Has anyone??? on Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:42 pm

todosan

New to Nathan, really?!?! I have to pull out my best stuff to reach that goal! just kiddin you Nathan..

But seriously two comments....

1) There are some difficult passages (e.g. Lazarus and the rich man) that breed arguments until you get right down to the nitty grutty. I think these things are left as tresures for those who seek after God.

2) Yes, there is a remarkable acceleration happening. I am seeing it on many fronts right now. Everywhere. People in all kinds of settings. Even in my own life, I am starting to overcome struggles that I have been dealing with for many years. It is happening!!! Yeah!

38 Re: Has anyone??? on Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:45 pm

Holly1

Jer you know I was telling Cardinal a few months back how you have always been such a true brother to me. I love you

Todd when I read what you had wrote about the ages or eons I thought of this and thought you may find it interesting:

http://lighthouselibrary.com/read.php?sel=4604&searchfor=||VAN%20ASSEN,%20DORA||&type=&what=author

This is a revelation from Father to one of His servants, Dora Van Assen. In it He showed her all of the ages and gave her awesome revelation about His plan for all of us. When I just looked it up again I started rereading it and was in tears the whole time. He has brought me to a greater maturity in Him since the last time I read it (which would've been over a year ago, possibly two) and I am seeing things that I didn't see or understand last time. And WOW what a plan and what love. If you want to see the chart that Father had her draw click this link:

http://lighthouselibrary.com/searchdb.php?what=author&searchfor=|VAN%20ASSEN,%20DORA|&type=&show=titles&showitems=

And the graphics number 1, 2 and 3 are her chart. One thing I found interesting while just rereading it was that there are eight ages, represented by spheres which at first looked like planets to her. Well it is now stated that there are only 8 planets (rather than the 9 that I grew up with... sorry Pluto lol Smile ) I wonder if the planets represent each age somehow... it would make an interesting study for sure!

Anyhow, I hope you all will read it if you haven't, it's a beautiful revelation from our Father!

Love and blessings to you all. <3

39 Re: Has anyone??? on Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:45 pm

Rosered

I agree Todd , God is speeding things up ! BIG TIME
for many the revelation of Jesus Christ is open , I see the Spirit of prophecy coming to pass
I can say this in honesty , I love all the sharing the Holy Spirit has given us to share , this quiet and peacful place is a true Blessing I so cherish ,its hard to just open up with anyone I have found , many hearts doors close from offense over a word ! not so here , your all so loving kind and thoughtful , its a pleasure to be a part of Gods family , my heart is gratful and full to oveflowing
I DO Love you all so very much , your in my thoughts and prayers every one of you

40 Re: Has anyone??? on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:23 pm

todosan

Holly1 wrote:
And the graphics number 1, 2 and 3 are her chart. One thing I found interesting while just rereading it was that there are eight ages, represented by spheres which at first looked like planets to her. Well it is now stated that there are only 8 planets (rather than the 9 that I grew up with... sorry Pluto lol Smile ) I wonder if the planets represent each age somehow... it would make an interesting study for sure!

Anyhow, I hope you all will read it if you haven't, it's a beautiful revelation from our Father!

Love and blessings to you all. <3

I don't know if they represent ages, but they do represent something in heaven. There is a galactic counsel and a galactic court. They have dominion over the galaxy, but I do not understand any of that so I am just giving you a teaser. I also know that the sons of God will be instrumental in restoring the glory of the galaxy, i.e. the solar system included. I find it hard to believe that a place like Neptune is only a ball of methane gas with a soft chewy center, and the only purpose is for NASA to take fly-by pictures. I do very much plan on going there some day, even if it is the spirit or what have you.....

41 Re: Has anyone??? on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:08 pm

srichard

Hey Todd, I have heard there are to be twelve new

worlds..in our new dwellings in heaven..that we shall

go to on the 8th day. With each of us having his own estate.

and that instead of dirt for soil...precious gems.....

rubies,sapphires etc are what we walk on. I heard about this

before I heard about planets discovered far away made of

diamonds,rubies and sapphires. these new heavens/earths

are patterned after the 12 foundations of the Holy city..

the heart of man has not imagined what God has stored

up for those who love Him.

42 Re: Has anyone??? on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:49 pm

Holly1

Wild! Tony was just telling me about a star (the size of a moon) that they found made out of diamond!

43 Re: Has anyone??? on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:53 pm

Holly1

Tony and I don't think walking on sapphires and rubies sounds very appealing though... hahaha. Smile

44 Re: Has anyone??? on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:10 pm

Patrick1

Who knows on a planet like that then plain old dirt will be worth more then gold is here.

Grace and peace A son of God

45 Re: Has anyone??? on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:59 am

todosan

sure....All these things are most likely very true.

There is a point though, beyond the wonder of it all. The things that are created represent the the things that are spiritual. The primary difference is that in the spirit there is no darkness. So if we have mansions here, there are also mansions there. Here a mansion represents status and perhaps the wealth a person has. There, the mansion represents purpose, authority, and the measure of your ministry.

Here a mountain represents a pile of rocks or height above the plain, but in the spirit, the mount represents the higher places, the heavenlies if you will.

I am convinced that no thing of beauty or glory that is revealed in the earth, is not first revealed to people in the spirit. The person then becomes the conduit through which the manifestation flows. How else could an artisan build the taberancle correctly according to the pattern? They could not without being instructed in some way. This is why the Lord said to Moses, build exactly what I show you in the mount.

Often we see heavenly things through our own perspectives limiting what we understand. I once saw a rolling pin in a vision. It puzzled me for years. Then after maybe 10 years, I asked God what that rolling pin meant. He said "It wasn't a rolling pin, it was a scroll!!!"

*Belly laugh*

I had grown up with rolling pins, but I have never seen a scroll first hand, so I interpreted through what I knew.

So yes there are planets made from diamond and streets made from precious jewels. But what is the purpose? All things in heaven have purpose.

46 Re: Has anyone??? on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:30 am

cross-eyed

Will Smith did a movie a while back about robots having personalities and such . . .I "think" it was called, "I-Robot" But I'm not sure. But in it, there was a line that has always stuck with me. In the movie, one of the characters had died but Will's character was able to talk to him through a pre-programmed hologram. But because it was pre-programmed, Will could only get specific answers and to get those answers, he had to ask the "right" questions.

That's a long way to go about merely saying . . . I TOTALLY agree with Todd's last post and message. It's yet another ice-burg message. Which means there's so much more to it once you start dwelling on it. And that is simply the platform of Romans 1:20 . . .God uses the natural to reveal spiritual truths. The problems come when people take the natural and get so distracted by it that they miss the spiritual truth it's signifying.

In Christ, everything is spiritual . . yes, there are natural implications but priority always goes to spiritual. I grew up thinking we're all going to have literal mansions in heaven as well . . .but not any longer because we already know "this" realm is "lower" than the spiritual realm, so to assume when we cross over fully into the spiritual side of life, that we'll be white-class people living in literal white-class mansions is still trying to use natural elements to measure spiritual truths which are immeasurable by natural standards.

I believe the whole "in my father's house are many mansions" message is more about a wedding/marriage invitation/promise than just a fancy house floating around in the clouds somewhere. But again, I think I'm just preaching to the choir here on this one as well. Smile

47 Re: Has anyone??? on Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:35 pm

Patrick1

Nathan I grew up thinking the same thing:  I could not wait to get to heaven and see that mansion that I knew I was going to get...

Now things have changed so much I don't see those mansions the same way anymore once I realized that when this one begat this one and that one begat that one then after a long list of names it would usually end with a statement like this was the house of David or whoever was being talked about I realized that my father's house is actually the people where he dwells at... but just like you I think I am preaching to the choir

Grace and peace patrick

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum