APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has anyone???

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Has anyone??? on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:27 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Seen or heard from Nathan lately?? He usually doesn't stay gone this long....

If anyone has his phone number or knows how to get a hold of him besides e-mail...and check in with him, I would greatly appreciate it....

I thought I had his number, and maybe I do on my other comp...don't know...

Thanks everyone
Artic

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

2 Re: Has anyone??? on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:23 pm

Holly1

I was going to ask the same thing.

Nathan where art thou?!?

3 Re: Has anyone??? on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:15 pm

Rosered

I was wondering the same thing this past week Artic !!
Nathan, we are missing you ,
does he have an e mail addresss ?

4 Re: Has anyone??? on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:00 pm

todosan

I heard he was raptured, but..... wait that makes no sense!

5 Re: Has anyone??? on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 pm

todosan

I sent him an email

6 Re: Has anyone??? on Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:05 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin

You are to funny Todd,...I sent him an e-mail too, but no response which is very unusual..

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!

7 Re: Has anyone??? on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:06 pm

todosan

The water is very high in Anamosa... he might be out sandbagging...

8 Re: Has anyone??? on Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:32 pm

cross-eyed

Sorry guys . . . I've kinda drifted away from the forum a bit. There has been no calamities, just distractions of life in general . . .and work has been keeping me busy as well . . .but in a word, it's all been just merely from distraction. I "have" been active with sharing things but it's been mostly on face book and emails with individuals rather than groups. I was even tempted to touch back with Tent but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

I was listening on the radio just yesterday on a call-in show that was clearly a religious show and this particular one was called the "Jesus show" and he was the "holy host". It was enough to stop me from searching for another talk show . . .usually a political one that I lean toward, even though I hate politics . . .almost as much as I hate religion . . .but anyway, it was an open line and people were calling in with a curiously similar complaint/request. They wanted the host to explain how God could show favoritism toward one person, group or even nation, but completely neglect another? How can some people be ungodly but win the lottery or something of that nature while there are children literally starving to death and they're praying for food that never comes . . .

I love questions like that . . .but as soon as the host of the show started answering, I immediately became extremely emotional at my radio and had to change the station. After cooling down some . . .I would turn back to the station and listen to the next caller . . and it was a very similar line of questioning and it kept my interest . . .until the host began declaring logic and reason instead of spiritual truth again and I had to change the station again . . .eventually, I switched it over to a country music station and left it there.

People are looking for answers with questions human logic thinks it can explain but never comes close. But when you try to explain it from an ascended position, they put their fingers in their ears and try to shut out what you're wanting to share because your message doesn't include death, misery or eternal damnation.

9 Re: Has anyone??? on Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:36 pm

Rosered

Great post Nathan ! , with great truth in it and great to have you back sunny

10 Re: Has anyone??? on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:11 pm

todosan

You switched over to a country station?!?! Dang, gosh darn it! I never listen to country....what do you want to do, take the hell express?

Oh, sorry, that was that religion acting up again....

Well, we have two religified stations here, and there are many holy hosts. I like that.. I will use it in jest.

The hosts come out of California mostly and I listen to it for entertainment. Lately my son will be in the room and I use it as a spring board to teach from. It is actually quite amazing lately.

In my daily walk I hear a lot of little headlines from the Lord. For example, "You go in to worship, so that you can come out and reign." So I have all these floating in my head and I look for the confirmations from any source I find. If you are looking they pop up everywhere, even from the mouth of a holy host.

However, there are some that are so eggregious that I still cannot hardly stomach. The condemnation exudes from them and there is nothing edifying in their speech.

I think it is all about one major thing. We are determining by our own actions, which way we will walk before the Lord. All men are in God's sight, but only those who do the will of the Father can expect promotion, qualifiication, blessing, etc....Many of these preachers claim to be teachers and pastors and even apostles, but they do not bare the fruit of such. When I entered the sanctuary of the Lord, I remembered the reward of the wicked (Psa 37).

I personally believe that the reason for our dark dark world lies within the confines of the church system. But remember, you all came through church and are now graduating. It is often where we first meet God. I feel for those pastors, having been one. It is easy to get caught in the compulsion for the office, and completely disregard the will of the Lord. I did that once and hope to never repeat it. We love the glory of men and bask in it as if it were the approval of God. It is not.

When I was in like 8th grade, I was walking up the stair in high school and this guy punched me in the ear from behind. I never saw it coming. I couldn't react becasue I was caught so off guard. As a result of that, I have prayed many times for the Lord to protect me from stepping into eternity and getting caught totally off guard in the same way. I don't want to make my focus the wrong thing and come to my destination only to find there is little or no reward waiting for me in eternity. It is not the reward that matters, actually, it is the regret. Those people who reject the "ascended position" are really rejecting a perspective that was birthed by the Spirit, in the Spirit, and for the Spirit who is the Father. They would rather kill you than to listen five minutes, but I digress.

Nathan, you post shows that the mainline has no answers. It has never been more obvious. The reason is because the Kingdom is coming quickly now and will not be delayed. The world was always that dark, it is simply being revealed for what it is. The reason why so few people get it is because narrow is the path, and few go in by it. Duh!

11 Re: Has anyone??? on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:02 pm

cross-eyed

Amen Todd!! The world is what it is not because God has willed it to become this mess of destruction and degregation, but instead, he gave the authority to rule and reign over to those for whom this earth was created . . .for us. But instead of ruling over the world, we've over-ruled his will in our lives and this is the result of that. It's not God's fault, it's man's. It's mine . . .we've not been able to see into the kingdom due to the self in us being the ruler over us . . by our permission . . . and as such, we've become a figment of our own "imaginations" and where there was humility there is now pride . . .where there was cohesion, there's now coercion. There there was a willingness for change, there's a stubbornness to remain. Many with the best of intentions are continuing to go out of their way to bring others into their bondage who don't see things as they see them.

But, the good news is, what happened to Saul, who became Paul was not a "one-time" event . . .it was a prophetic principle. In spite of our bold stubbornness, the light manifests and knocks us off our perch. When we lose balance, we return to the ground, the earth, dust to dust . . . the fact that Paul became blind was nothing new. Paul had been spiritually blind his entire life. But then the Light had come. When the light revealed itself to him, his natural eyes became the same as his spiritual state had always been. I know about God, but I've never actually "seen" him. It wasn't until Saul became blind, that Paul would be enabled to see.

The literal scales over his natural eyes was God's spiritual language revealing the true source of Saul's motivations . . .as Rosered said . . .the Leviathan. The dragon, the devil, satan, lucifer . . .all the above . . .What a powerful story this truly is. Saul had built a huge reputation of death and bondage and the leviathan nature that drove him is in us all as well. . .. or was . ..a new name doesn't come through a new perspective of someone on the outside looking in . .. but it comes through the revelation of who we are in our standing with the Father.

Men didn't change Saul's name to Paul . . .God declared it as a signpost. Because when the scales fell away, the leviathan's influence in Saul, let loose of Paul so the true identity was no longer being the scales of an earth-bound, cold-blooded creature. Paul was transformed into a flier!!

All of that is more than just a story or an event . . .it's all a spiritual principle and a pattern that WE ALL enter into. We all have new identities, enabled to see all things as new, enabled to defy religious gravity and become born again in the spirit to fulfill the passage that speaks to the spirit being like the wind, you don't know from where it comes to where it goes . . .no beginning, no end . . .we become one with infinity . . ."such are these who are born of the spirit". We're to be like the wind . . .we're ENABLED to be as the wind.

12 Re: Has anyone??? on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:00 am

todosan

Nathan this stirs up a lot in me. The sentence that sticks out most is the one about over ruling the will of God.

The meaning of life is an age long question for sure, but Solomon declares it to be to "love God and keep His commandments". I have been going with that one for some time.

So much of churchianity today is about making ourselves God. There is a doctrine that even teaches that everyone will rule someday. Not so. People who teach such are ignorant and make themselves to be God.

1 Cor 15:24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. 25 For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet.

There is an end of reigning, and it says He reigns UNTIL.... The number one problem I detect in people's theology is that they don't know who is King. They, like Adam, seek to reign unlawfully, and certainly not in obedience to Christ. When you really look at the intents of the heart, most people are acting autonomosly. The build spires of self importance that are nothing more than towers (pulpits) of Babel (confustion). This is why so much effectiveness has left the church.

If you ask any christian if they will reign with Christ, all of them secretly believe they will. Yet, they never ask the question what is required to do so. They have never understood the cost or the process, so I doubt they are actually slated to reign anything. One purpose in life is to stop contending for God's authority and start agreeing with him.

Our last bible study, I spoke rather directly to a number of people and no one dared respond. The fact of the matter is that we are lawless people and we violate many principles of God without knowing or caring. We complain because we need deliverance and provision, but it either comes late or in very small portions. I am beginning to understand something about Christ. It is not about getting God to do anything. We merely need to align ourselves with God and the virtue is poured out. Our small portion only reflects how little we really understand about Him.

I watched a video last night of a christian man fighting the banks over a foreclosure. It is true that banks are lawless, but when we find ourselves in the midst of an all out struggle, we have lost sight of the rest of God and the ways of God. The solution:

Jeremiah 6:16
Thus says the Lord: “Stand in the ways and see, And ask for the old paths, where the good way is, And walk in it; Then you will find rest for your souls. But they said, ‘We will not walk in it.’

My prayer: Lord forgive our willful blindness and forgive our sins against you where we have not been willing to walk in your ways. I ask that you would grant us access to the good ways, your ways, and stir our hearts that we may walk in them as a light and pattern to this world.

13 Re: Has anyone??? on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:36 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
I am in AWE as I read all your post....The Wisdom of God is Truly flowing here....and I am so Greatfull to be among all of you....

Todd,

There is an end of reigning, and it says He reigns UNTIL.... The number one problem I detect in people's theology is that they don't know who is King. They, like Adam, seek to reign unlawfully, and certainly not in obedience to Christ. When you really look at the intents of the heart, most people are acting autonomosly. The build spires of self importance that are nothing more than towers (pulpits) of Babel (confustion). This is why so much effectiveness has left the church.

If you ask any christian if they will reign with Christ, all of them secretly believe they will. Yet, they never ask the question what is required to do so. They have never understood the cost or the process, so I doubt they are actually slated to reign anything. One purpose in life is to stop contending for God's authority and start agreeing with him.

That was worth Repeating....Amen, Amen!!!

And so was this...

Nathan,

All of that is more than just a story or an event . . .it's all a spiritual principle and a pattern that WE ALL enter into. We all have new identities, enabled to see all things as new, enabled to defy religious gravity and become born again in the spirit to fulfill the passage that speaks to the spirit being like the wind, you don't know from where it comes to where it goes . . .no beginning, no end . . .we become one with infinity . . ."such are these who are born of the spirit". We're to be like the wind . . .we're ENABLED to be as the wind.

Again I say Amen!!!

Blessings

14 Re: Has anyone??? on Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:23 am

todosan

Zephyr Hills eh? I think a zephyr just passed by.

I am feeling around on this thread a little. What both Artic and Nathan wrote was really putting a finger on the pulse of the Lord I believe. I would really like to put into words what the Lord has revealed in the last two weeks, but I am overwhlemed all the time now, and feel like a newb.

Let's discuss the pattern we enter into.

This very well could be the milestone we were waiting to come upon. When the two realms, heaven and earth, meet, they will only do so when the things in the earth are like the things in heaven. This is "thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven."

Now, what is the big deal? God is showing us now, posssibly for the first time on a grand scale, how we are to make change in the earth His way. You see, God's word does not return void, BUT most people are not honest about their experience so they live in self-deception. I have spoken out God's word many times in my life, only to be disappointed at the result. There are reasons for that, and granted God does not always answer the way we expect. True, but that is not the point. The point is that when the word fails to bring about a deliverance, a healing, a blessing, etc., we seldom take account for the seeming disconnect. We just go on and say something foolish like "God's ways are not our ways....blah blah blah."

I have asked God for years why this takes place and for the very first time I have the answer. We must always enter into the pattern and our result or victory will be sure. This requires us to hear God of course, which is no small matter.

Even when the prophetic was being raised up among the church, there were so many distractions that is was hard to discern what was really truly prophetic. Some words needed time to bear fruit and that took patience to discern. By in large the corporate church missed the lesson. I know very few mature prophets. (and yes, I have a right to judge).

In the spirit realm time and space are very different. We sort of understand this by reason and also we can relate to the variation we see in things like dreams and visions. In dream space, we hop across galaxies, we fly, we know without speaking, we witness the miraculous.. Folks, these are not mere imaginations, but a direct glimpse at the spirit world. Why do you think the secular world plays all that stuff down? Heaven forbid that anyone see something in the spirit and bring it back with them! It would threaten the world systems!

Those things done in heaven, or in the spirit, are the patterns we should consider. This is how Samuel prophesied. This is how David wrote the Psalms. This is how the Tabernacle was built. There is a portion of ministry for our generation too and we are only able to accomplish it through seeing the pattern and walking in it. These are the ancient paths.

A friend has been speaking about the Lord telling her one word for weeks. The word is "accordingly". When I heard this, I about fell over. WOW! We are to do accordingly. We we exercize the pattern accordingly, we bring heaven to earth. Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

15 Re: Has anyone??? on Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:54 am

cross-eyed

I sure have missed these refreshing winds of freedom that you, Todd, and the rest here have been allowing God to breathe through you. And Todd, again, I wholeheartedly agree with what you're sharing here. I see this in the spirit along with you. I believe what you're describing about maturing prophetical messages has to do with the temple Jesus prophesied he would raise up after men tore the temple of flesh (his earthly body) down. "We" are the living stones God has called AND CHOSEN . . .many are called, few are chosen . . . for me, we're not chosen because we're greater or more spiritual, but merely because we're willing to "be" chosen.

The "chosen" and the "Sons of God" that many in this circle of kingdom visionaries speak about are one and the same. Along with those who have found themselves on the narrow road versus the wide . . .it's not about heaven or hell in the traditional sense, but instead, it's about being Sons versus children/friends of God. Something I posted on here yesterday resonated so much in me I made it my status on face book . . .it all boils down to "faith". Seeing his fullness while walking out my emptiness.

Those with religion instead of faith remain empty of his fullness. Those who are born again and baptized have an entire different language as they are reborn into sonship and the scales no longer keep their eyes from seeing the revelational plan of God . . .which is what a lot of you here are manifesting as you post what you see. And as Todd has shared, there's always a price . .to him who much is given . . .that's a principle of heaven . . . but I also think what enables us to pay whatever the price is merely the gift of walking in faith . . .no matter how empty the current state is in my life, I continue being motivated and influenced by the fullness of his glory in me due to the "finished" works of his life before me.

This nation has gone through a major deterioration of it's christian morals, principles and influence over the past several years especially. Our leader now has no interest whatsoever to give an ear to the council of godly men that past presidents once allowed to be heard. We've seen that mindset trickle down through schools, military, even libraries and most merely just "tsk tsk" and move on to the next distraction. But the truth is, the religious system as we know it will come to a full collapse . . .whether it's through the leadership of this president or from the religious leaders of our day themselves . . . as the church that Jesus raises up emerges, it won't set along side the existing church . . .there will be no existing church remaining.

What transpires in between the collapse and the resurrection is anyone's guess . . .but I still believe the key to overcoming whatever lies ahead is through embracing the understanding of what faith is . . . seeing his fullness while walking out our emptiness. Our body may be experiencing emptiness, but our eyes are never distracted from seeing his fullness in every thing, in every place . . .in every one. This is how and why we are able to give him glory in the middle of personal despair. In the end, love wins. In the interim, light is seen when darkness surrounds and through our eyes, we declare his glory which transforms everything within the sound of our voice.

16 Re: Has anyone??? on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:02 pm

Rosered

I love the Holy Spiritual Flow !!
wow , covered in great comfort now and speechless ..lol

wow such insights [eyes of understanding what the Spirit of the Living God is truly showing .
you all have opened my eyes to patterns and I know its the Holy Spirit working in you

Blessings to God for blessing us !
nothing to add just so content I love you

Last edited by Rosered on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

17 Re: Has anyone??? on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:22 pm

cross-eyed

I feel the same thing as you. I believe "this" is truly what the passage that speaks to iron sharpening iron refers to, not the sparring between two brothers, but the uplifting, the stirring, the ascending that takes place when many become as one.

18 Re: Has anyone??? on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:58 pm

Rosered

cross-eyed wrote:I feel the same thing as you. I believe "this" is truly what the passage that speaks to iron sharpening iron refers to, not the sparring between two brothers, but the uplifting, the stirring, the ascending that takes place when many become as one.
Amen Bro Nate !!!,
If the Sword of the Spirit is sharpened in each of us off each other I would certainly believe that our strength would lie in the sharp points taken of His Word working in us as One !

Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God
Isa 49:2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me

19 Re: Has anyone??? on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:58 pm

Rosered

So much of churchianity today is about making ourselves God. There is a doctrine that even teaches that everyone will rule someday. Not so. People who teach such are ignorant and make themselves to be God.

1 Cor 15:24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. 25 For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet.

You know Bro Todd , this blessed my socks off !!
you have solved a puzzle that has bugged me for years and incomplete piece of the mystery /puzzle
the Lord showed me years ago , Nate may remember it

some believe , but I never have for some reason that 1000 year regin of Christ to be literal

You really sent the message home for me when you stated the Lord prayer , This kingdom of God is within you , making the heavens and earth new and also as One harmonious dwelling

there are 2 things that God does away with when making all things new Adam and Babylon please consider the old man Adam as the 1st thing who wants to rule and reign our earth
and the second is Babylon whom wants to rule our heavens
being 930 yrs old and death and Babylon 70 years captivity , those both equal 1000 years and is a Day unto the Lord
does not God promise in some places its a DAY WHEN this work will be done in , the DAY OF THE Lord of hosts

here are a few

Isa 9:14 Therefore the LORD will cut off from Israel head and tail, branch and rush, in one day.
Isa 10:17 And the light of Israel shall be for a fire, and his Holy One for a flame: and it shall burn and devour his thorns and his briers in one day;
Isa 47:9 But these two [things] shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, [and] for the great abundance of thine enchantments.

Isa 66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things?

Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? [or] shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
Zec 3:9 For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone [shall be] seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

you helped me solve that piece !!!!! I know it may be very well the Day that the Lord Jesus Christ rose from the dead and begin to reign , but as you also showed in 1 CORINTHIANS 25 each in their own order , that is also why no man knows the day nor hour not even the angels but the Father only , the Father is still seeking those to worship Him in Spirit and truth !!

Thanks be to God for all this revelation !!

20 Re: Has anyone??? on Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:10 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Rose, That was Brilliant!!!

Yes,Yes,Yes.....Adam/earthy/carnal...Babylon/heavens/confusion/our own understanding......The cutting off of "our children"....becoming "desolate" so that we may bring forth The Son who is Many....Love it Rose!!

Gal 4:27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

This is no doubt Ruling and Reigning with Christ as we watch Him Subject all enemies unto Himself..."Within us"....
Glory !!!

Again The firstborn of Egypt/Adam... "must die"...so that the Last Adam can come forth.. I find it no coincidence that God's Son came forth from the very same place...

Mat 2:15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called My son.

Blessings Rose

21 Re: Has anyone??? on Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:55 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
I can't help but share this here...I feel compelled at the moment....mainly because of this....

Nathan
.no matter how empty the current state is in my life, I continue being motivated and influenced by the fullness of his glory in me due to the "finished" works of his life before me.

About 8 yrs. ago...I had come out of a very Dark place...I've heard it called the dark night of the soul before...but whatever it was....Praise be to Him for bringing me out...

The Word that I heard from Him at that time was...

"A people of Purpose"

And of course I repeated it to Him to make sure it was from Him....and I said ...A people with Purpose Lord??? And immediately He corrected me...And said...
A People "OF" Purpose...

What a difference ha?.....with... implies our own...."OF" implies "HIS"....

The more I dwell with His people...I am beginning to see That purpose....especially after today...

Purpose....

An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions

22 Re: Has anyone??? on Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:29 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
The other morning I called Artic with something that I had never seen before, it was about iron sharpening iron, my question is: are both irons the same? Does His word not say, they will beat their swords into plows?

His hammer (iron) is beating the sword (iron) and shrpening what religion has used as a sword to cause the death of hope rather than use it to till the ground of the mind so that the seeds can be planted "in" the ground as opposed to scattered about on top.

I am seeing actions and words as the tiller and the seed, our actions, acts of kindness, acts of love, acts of compassion, acts of forgiveness are the tillers of the ground and then by the words spoken from our mouths, the seed is planted in the ground.

Does not a plow dig into the ground and then break it up and at the same time "flip" it over? Are not our words, "words" of LIFE, not words (warnings) of death?

Perfect love casts out fear, not instill it to motivate us to "works" of the law.

Sorry, was getting carried away, in the words of Hannibal from "The A Team", I love it when a plan comes together.

It is HIS PLAN that is coming together.

Blessings to all

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

23 Re: Has anyone??? on Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:39 pm

Rosered

Blessings sister ARTIC ,
Adding some wonderful things !!
I Love with the Holy Spirit moves within our heavens and earth ! the quakes and lightning the rumbles of His Voice ! Glory to God in the highest !
another thing that fits in them puzzle pieces that now the Holy Spirit our teacher and reminder of the
Word spoken is making more clear

I did a study years ago about the feet , when Jesus puts all enemies under His feet
and Mary whom sat at Jesus feet , being taught of Him

I found it amazing just How we would all be obedient to Christ and under His authority and teaching
here is a few feet scriptures with the meaning of
Christ our conquerer and we are His possesions to send out and all the world to know Him to the End !!
Hbr 2:8 Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing [that is] not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

the philidelphia Church , those whom are the peacemakers and called the children of God , whom Love the brothern !!!

1Cr 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.The last enemy [that] shall be destroyed [is] death.
1Cr 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under [him, it is] manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Rom 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
Rom 16:20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you. Amen.

Please notice its the God of Peace that shall bruise satan , under our feet as we are taught by the Holy Spirit of God !! satan means adversary , those whom oppose the Gospel
Strong's G4228 - pous
) a foot, both of men or beast
a) often in the orient, one put his foot on vanquished
a. To defeat or conquer in battle; subjugate.
b. To defeat in a contest, conflict, or competition.

b) of disciples listening to their teacher's instruction are said to be at his feetAV — foot 85, footstool + 5286 8 Strong's G5286 - hypopodion

1) a footstool

a) to make one a footstool of one's feet, i.e. to subject, to reduce under one's power
b) metaph. taken from the practice of conquerors who placed their feet on the necks of their conquered enemies
this revelation today has been glorious ! Praise God !!!

24 Re: Has anyone??? on Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:45 pm

Rosered

wow Blessings in Jesus name Bro J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D !!

Amen , I was just reading some of those a while ago ! , those whom battle by the sword / Word shall die by the Sword !
judge not lest you be judged !
I have to say this is the most beautiful place of sharing without malice I have seen in years , God knows what we need and am so thankful to be here and able to be apart of Gods richest blessings in this garden of Eden !!
Much blessings bro J !

25 Re: Has anyone??? on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:44 pm

Patrick1

A.R.T.I.C wrote:I can't help but share this here...I feel compelled at the moment....mainly because of this....

Nathan
.no matter how empty the current state is in my life, I continue being motivated and influenced by the fullness of his glory in me due to the "finished" works of his life before me.

About 8 yrs. ago...I had come out of a very Dark place...I've heard it called the dark night of the soul before...but whatever it was....Praise be to Him for bringing me out...

The Word that I heard from Him at that time was...

"A people of Purpose"

And of course I repeated it to Him to make sure it was from Him....and I said ...A people with Purpose Lord??? And immediately He corrected me...And said...
A People "OF" Purpose...

What a difference ha?.....with... implies our own...."OF" implies "HIS"....

The more I dwell with His people...I am beginning to see That purpose....especially after today...

Purpose....

An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions

I Love that post artic it speaks volumes about the purpose of God.

the Spirit of the Lord spoke to me once and said:“I am looking for a son I can fully manifest myself through.”
This is His divine purpose!!!! (for me)

Des Walters has said the following:

"When The death of Jesus Christ on the cross becomes the reality of our death, then we are freed from our mortality and can now embrace his burial and RESURRECTION. We are raised up out of his death, which is now our death, immortal and invincible, and our body becomes spirit in manifestation, the BODY OF CHRIST.

We shall not ALL SLEEP, but we shall ALL BE CHANGED using the same term Jesus used, regarding what we call DEATH. Let us examine the process more closely for Paul tells us that it will be, “In a MOMENT.” This word “MOMENT” is not a time word but is a translation of the Greek word “Atomos,” referring to the change involving the ATOMS of our body. These are the building blocks of everything in this physical world. They consist of Protons and Neutrons revolving around a Nucleus. In the Garden of Eden after Adam ate the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, the atoms of his body slowed down from the speed of LIGHT, to a lower vibration turning his Heavenly LIGHT BODY in which he walked and talked with God every day, INTO FLESH AND BLOOD. The transformation is in fact a RE-STORATION simply causing it to become what it was before. All that it requires is for those atoms to recover the vibration of heaven which is LIGHT, to bring forth the “Change’ Paul is speaking about here."

This brought to mind quantum entanglement. Science has already accomplished this at the atom level.

Quantum Entanglement can be accomplished by shining two lasers beams, both of which have the exact identical vibratory frequency, upon 2 atoms of the same element. The light of the lasers causes both of the atoms which are vibrating at slightly different frequencies to begin to oscillate on the exact same frequency as the laser beams. When the two atoms begin to oscillate at the same wavelength as the light an invisible bond forms between the two atoms. They become quantumly entangled. Meaning that WHAT happens to one happens to the other. If one atom is acted upon by an outside source which causes it to becomes positively charged, where it formally held a negative charge then no matter the distance between the two particles the other instantly becomes just exactly like the one changed.

“Abide in the Light as I am in the light”
1 John 1:5-7 KJV This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. (6) If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: (7) But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Two witnesses = Two lights laser beams operating at the same wavelength of vibration = Father - Son

Abiding in the light causes us to become quantum entangled with Jesus. We become like Him: He does not become like us! We begin to vibrate at the exact same wavelength as the light. We begin to walk like he does we talk like he does we even love like he does.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum