APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why You Are Here

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Why You Are Here on Fri May 31, 2013 11:36 am

todosan

Why You are Here

The Lord showed me my purpose this week. I was in Iowa because my mother was diagnosed with cancer. It is hard to be there because so much has faded away. It is not like it was when I was younger. The depression at times has been unbearable.

I deeply relate to Jeremy’s post. I have recently been through the dark night of the soul. I have suffered from depression since I was a child and I turned to many things to sooth the pain inside. For the last five years, I have had to make one of those life and death jumps to His grace, where I discovered that there is no limit. I get the consequences of sin, but honestly, you can come to a place that not even the threat of hell can move you. You could put my name at the top of Jeremy’s post and it would still all be true.

EVEN SO, I have noticed a pattern. Many people around me have been facing life and death kinds of situations. Marriages on the rocks rather than in the Rock. Struggle with addictions. Lately, we have been discussing how nothing matters much anymore except to know Him. Yeah… I like the way that feels. All of this pursuing of things, of doctrines, of ministries, of you name it…. All of that is dust in the wind light of knowing him. My desire for sin has been fleeting.

The world around is seen by way of created light. We are made of creative light. There is a difference. This little revelation has changed my life forever. I am starting to see. All of this rehearsal of numbers, revelations, and patterns is now emerging as a calling in Christ Jesus.

As I read a number of posts on here from this week, a tear came to my eye. I have quoted Morpheus (the Matrix) in the past when the Nebuchadnezzar exploded, “I have a dream and that dream is now gone from me.” I fell into depression at the thought of what I believed God had spoken to me in times past. Nathan knows, for I have talked with him for many years. I had crazy ideas, and was often misunderstood. I gave up. I found that I could drink it out of my mind, but that was not profitable.

When I read your posts, many of you demonstrated the wisdom of God in the patterns of numbers. Wow. That is really REALLY A BIG DEAL !!!!

You cannot own something that is not yours. If I stood in the sunlight with you and made a claim, that your shadow was my own, I would be in error. I cannot possess that shadow that is not in my image. Likewise, God does not take possession of the images (shadows) of things that are in the earth today that are not according to His pattern. Therefore, to remedy this the Lord has begun in speaking in patterns to us so that we can understand His pattern for the purpose of His indwelling. As we align with His heavenly pattern, we receive His habitation.

You may disagree, but that is because we have never seen His true patterns within the teaching of religious systems. Now, there is a strong move happening around the world where God is opening up portals in the spirit to discover His true patterns in the heavens that we might manifest them in the earth. The Kingdom is now coming in a major way.

I was so awestruck when I read some of the posts this morning. I started talking about patterns with Nathan maybe ten years ago or more. Also, I have walked down this path with Kevin in some amazing ways, but inside I have always been bummed out. Neither Kevin nor Nathan could provide me with what my heart desired most. I desire to see the body grow up. Now, it is happening right before my eyes and I will not pass by this moment without acknowledging that the Most High is establishing His Kingdom in you and through you even as we speak.

A thought for Jeremy. The real pattern in the heavenlies is that we are set high above all principalities and powers. When we look up, we see Jesus, but those other things are below. That is the pattern we must begin to believe. In our lives, we have been pursued by devils and even dragons, but there are places we can go that they cannot. This is the thing that I could not reconcile in my own belief. I was looking at the failures and thus my life was full of failure. However, today I resolve to reconcile the word of God and His truth in a much greater measure. Not a feel good verse, but a lost reality that God is restoring to me even as I write. I am set above addiction power. I am set above hostility toward me. I am set above all darkness and somehow, by the end of the day today, I will believe it. Don’t try to convince me of this, BTW, my mind already knows it. Something has to happen inside my spirit that receives the creative light of God and forms the pattern of understanding, which is a place for Him to invade. Hallelujah!

When I began to write to Nathan so many years ago I always knew in the back of my mind that there was a company of overcomers. I didn’t get it though. I always thought that these people (you all) would eventually come to a super anointing that would be powerful enough to overcome all the works of the enemy around us. Instead of anointing me for ministry, the Lord taught me until I was tired of learning. I longed for the ministry, but it was not to be. I became more depressed and even spiteful towards God at times. Now, for the very first time in my life, I saw a new day. I saw the reason for the wilderness. I saw that there was a people god was preparing to go into the heavens and receive orders (papers of authority) which would be carried out in the earth. This is why we have been trained in patterns. The only way it could come is if there was a people who could judge according to the pattern.

2 Re: Why You Are Here on Fri May 31, 2013 11:55 am

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
I was looking at the failures and thus my life was full of failure. However, today I resolve to reconcile the word of God and His truth in a much greater measure. Not a feel good verse, but a lost reality that God is restoring to me even as I write. I am set above addiction power. I am set above hostility toward me. I am set above all darkness and somehow, by the end of the day today, I will believe it. Don’t try to convince me of this, BTW, my mind already knows it. Something has to happen inside my spirit that receives the creative light of God and forms the pattern of understanding, which is a place for Him to invade. Hallelujah!

AMEN TODD,
This is not to convince you of anything,...but to agree with you....

Looking at ourselves is always a HUGE mistake.....Looking to Him NEVER IS....The more we see The Finished work of Christ the less we see our failures and the more we see His triumphs...and in turn the less we concern ourselves with the "so called" failures .....those are only seen in the flesh anyhow....which is perishing...but the Spirit is Eternal....

I rejoice with you in your new found perspective.....
To Truly see Him ....is To KNOW HIM....and That is Life Eternal.....

Invade Lord....INVADE!!!!

Blessings

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!
http://aplace2rest.forumotion.com

3 Re: Why You Are Here on Fri May 31, 2013 12:26 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Blessings to you my brother Todd

I did not say it before, but am led to say so now, but this is exactly what I saw when you posted the thread about "a crash is coming".

What you saw in this world, we are to see is about to happen within us. The physical always manifests that which is spiritual (the spiritual being: that which takes place inside of us).

I saw the crash coming in you and by what I just read, you are recognizing it for what it is, a changing of authority ..... HIS WILL BE DONE ..... not ours.

Your brother in Christ
Jugghead
(AKA AJ)

Wisdom is not measured by time, it is measured by understanding

4 Re: Why You Are Here on Fri May 31, 2013 1:51 pm

todosan

Yeah, that is right for sure...

The seed has to fall to the ground to die... and then comes life.

5 Re: Why You Are Here on Fri May 31, 2013 2:44 pm

Patrick1

Earlier this week the spirit of the Lord God asked me a single question:

"How long before you fully come to me?"

When Looking at myself and all that I had been involved in I realized I could not do it. I asked God to drag me against my will fully to him. And open My eyes to the truth of who I truly am in Him, so that I could no longer go in and out but only remain in him where he fully walks through this vessel that belongs to him.

I am beginning to see clearly for the first time and I am becoming fully persuaded that I and my Father are truly one. I know there is a lot more to see and understand but I am finally coming to the point where I am laying down the resistance of my carnal man for just being in his presence. I desire more than anything for what He has shown me to become a living reality in me so that I may walk in it every moment of every day.

I know that this is not going to be just me, but a whole multitude coming forth in His glory and image.

6 Re: Why You Are Here on Fri May 31, 2013 3:18 pm

todosan

Patrick, there are so many like you. Really, the Lord has reserved for Himself thousands in the thickets and in the caves and in the rocks, but we have not had the benefit of knowing that there were others like ourselves.

I have noticed the testimony of many who are starting to move in heavenly realms. Almost all of them confess the same struggles that I have had. I am strangely encouraged by this because I sooooo thought I was lost. I thought I had fallen too far. I was making carnal choices on a daily basis wondering where the anointing went??? I kept moving forward because it seemed God was still sending me signals. I would have strage coincidences with numbers, like 444, 4:44 am, and license # NGT 444...etc etc. etc.. 444 is following me around. Then I go to work and my friend says that 444 is following him around. I get up to go get a cup of coffee. Glance at the clock and it is 4:44 pm. All this frustrated me because I knew God was speaking, but not in the way I desired most. The purpose to all this was so illusive and when I told about all these strange coincidences, people thought I was mad.

NOW, I BELIEVE that this was all for a major purpose. When we see the New Jerusalem come down, we are seeing a type for the very real process of things in heaven being translated into the earth. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

There is a means by which this to take place. The Lord has hidden this from me until now, but I can tell you that I had been conditioned all my life not to believe the way things really are in the spirit. Now, as those false ideas fall away, my blind eyes are seeing better.

You don't have to be drug to the measure of full obedience. You merely need to see that which you are hungry for. If you were to be dragged along, it would be by force, but let us acknowledge that you are hungry because your heart is Godward. The issue has been maturation and now that you are growing up, you will see really what is true. You are indeed one with the Father thru Christ Jesus. If you had seen this before now, you wouldn't have understood. You would have still needed the beginning steps. Through this suffering we have learned obedience and therefore there is time when heaven opens up before us. Frankly, I don't know what this means, but I am very excited today believing that God has granted access to something higher.

7 Re: Why You Are Here on Fri May 31, 2013 3:45 pm

Patrick1

Thanks for your encouraging words todosan there are many times that I find that I am still living from the memories of a dead man and that I am judging myself unjustly as a wicked man who needs to improve himself. Even though I know the truth that that man does not exist at all, and that I am what God says I am... a god, a son of the most High God.

After I prayed that prayer to be dragged then I realized who exactly was praying, and that I was not living from who God says I truly am. I was judging that prayer as coming from my self when it was only coming from that wicked imposter that is only a memory pretending to be the real me and trying to make me earn what has already been freely given to me in God.

Everytime I start to enter into God's presence that is why I see the number 561 or the color blue , purple and red flashing in the spirit. God wants me to be sealed behind the veil where he is and not to come out.

For years I myself have had the number 42 following me everywhere I have gone and this year God has replaced it with the number thirteen. which to me represents the fullness of His love being seen in us.

Again thanks for your post words cannot express just how much I do appreciate it!!

8 Re: Why You Are Here on Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Patrick1 wrote:

For years I myself have had the number 42 following me everywhere I have gone and this year God has replaced it with the number thirteen. which to me represents the fullness of His love being seen in us.

Hey Patrick,
this jumped out at me, just this morning I told Artic what He had showed me about the number 13 .... a step beyond the authority (ruling government) of man (12 + 1 = 13)

9 Re: Why You Are Here on Fri May 31, 2013 3:59 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Todd,

What jumped out at me with the number 444 was immediately earth, earth, earth,.....but when used with the times it's seen is 3x4= 12 and that is the number for His Government...

Could it be that the "so called" reigning government in you/us is about to come down and The Government of God is about to be seen in the earth, earth, earth like never before???

The Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail...Because The Love of God...Will....Never....Fail!

10 Re: Why You Are Here on Fri May 31, 2013 4:14 pm

there were 13 apostles (Paul being the 13th, and being the minister of the mystery, christ in you), 13 tribes (with Manassah and Ephraim added). I see 13 as the called out of the called out. The levites(of course replaced with melchizedek) if you look at the tabernacle, the 12 tribes surrounded the camp, and the priest tribe was the inner circle. On the 1-4-7 number pattern 13 is the fullness of it I believe. which that pattern is a 3+1 pattern.

11 Re: Why You Are Here on Fri May 31, 2013 4:14 pm

todosan

I have a couple of views on 444, but nothing solid.

In Hebrew:
sanctuary = 444
beget = 444
uncover = 444
judge = 444
astonishment = 444

The following phrases have the value 444

Perfect Love [1Joh 4.18]
Teleia Agape

I Love the LORD [Ps 116.1]
Ohavti YHVH

to love Aleph Tav [Deu 11.22]
La'havah Et

Thou, even thou, art LORD [Neh 9.5]
Atoh Hua YHVH

throughout all generations. [Ps 135.13]

The Way of thy Precepts [Ps 119.27]

And the Glory of the LORD abode [Ex 24.16]

He has shed blood [Lev 17.4]

Upon the tree (Full) [Deu 21.23]

In the hieght of Zion [Jer 31.12]

Temple

Flesh and Blood [1Cor 15.50]

Life (Full) [Gen 1.20]

The Field

The Judges [Ruth 1.1]

Damascus [S# H1833]

The Captivity [Jer 24.1]

But I think the thing that keeps coming back to me is the combination 300+144 = 444

300 is the number of Gideon's army which is type of the Tabernacles Feast and 144 is the number for the elect of God.

You can put all this together in a number of ways. It depends on what is quickened to you I guess..

12 Re: Why You Are Here on Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Fascinating Todd....

13 Re: Why You Are Here on Fri May 31, 2013 4:37 pm

Patrick1

Hey jugghead

How are you doing bro? I can fully agree with what you have said about 13.

Here are a few interesting things I have noticed about the number 13. When speaking about germantia of the Hebrew words Rabbi Y. Ginsburgh said:

"The words for "one" (echad) and "love" (ahavah) both equal thirteen, the secret of the letter mem. [Mem signifies the] love of G-d flowing forth like water."

The thirteenth letter of the Hebrew alphabet is mem
The name of the Thirteenth Letter is based on the word mayim, meaning water. In the ancient Hebrew script, the pictograph for Mem was drawn as a wavy line – – indicating waves of water and is still seen in the Latin M. When written at the end of a word, it takes the final form – ם – which is more square, and smooth like calm water. It represents the fountain of living waters. And when used as a prefix it represents the sign of origin and source. Water is a sign of The Word and nations kindreds and tongues

The germantia of the name YHWH = 26 which is 2*13 the Lord is one 13 and the Lord is love also 13
When you bring his oneness and his love together them you have 26.

Now here is a interesting correspondence men numerical value is 40

Till next time Grace and peace Patrick

14 Re: Why You Are Here on Fri May 31, 2013 5:03 pm

Patrick1

Todosan you brought out many wonderful things about the number 444. I especially loved that it is the number of perfect love.

I looked up 444 on a germantia site and found that there are exactly 54 words in the old testament that = 444 44 in the old testament and 10 in the new. That number 54 is highly important to me.

The 4th spirit is the spirit of knowledge. and the 5th spirit is the spirit of might. To me without knowledge you cannot have power to speak to the building blocks of creation the elements of the earth and change then back to what God desires for them to be. It will take having the perfect love of God operating in us in order for us to speak to all creation or we will not be able to affect any change he desires to bring into this earth through us. All creation is waiting to be brought into the same liberty of the glory that we will have in him when we become fully manifested to the earth.

15 Re: Why You Are Here on Fri May 31, 2013 5:33 pm

todosan

I had a person tell me last week that understanding was not necessary for the believer. What I am discovering is that it is FAR MORE important that I could have imagined...

There is a way Daniel was able to do what he did. It is because the angel came to give Daniel wisdom and understanding. David wrote the Psalms by understanding. Solomon judged by divine wisdom. The artisans built the tabernacles by seeing first what was done in the heavenlies. Obviously, Paul wrote the new testament by being caught up into the third heaven.

For us, upon whom the end of the age (church age) has come, we must also receive a divine download to fullfil the calling and purpose. Remember, we are made from creative light. To walk in that same creative authority, we will need instruction from the Lord to know the way we should walk in it.

16 Re: Why You Are Here on Fri May 31, 2013 5:45 pm

Patrick1

Amen!!! If we don't have the same mind then there is no way we can walk the same way. I agree we have to have His knowledge in us or we will not be able to go or do or even say what he wants us to.

17 Re: Why You Are Here on Fri May 31, 2013 6:05 pm

Rosered

I am so glad you said this todosan !
I am not good with numbers and just now seeing this patterns

you know I was just looking at the understanding parts when I was bless my this verse here

And he said unto them, These [are] the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and [in] the prophets, and [in] the psalms, concerning me.

Luk 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

Luk 24:46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

Luk 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Luk 24:48 And ye are witnesses of these things.
Strong's G3563 - nous understanding

1) the mind, comprising alike the faculties of perceiving and understanding and those of feeling, judging, determining

a) the intellectual faculty, the understanding

b) reason in the narrower sense, as the capacity for spiritual truth, the higher powers of the soul, the faculty of perceiving divine things, of recognising goodness and of hating evil

c) the power of considering and judging soberly, calmly and impartially

2) a particular mode of thinking and judging, i.e thoughts, feelings, purposes, desires

I read all that was said just now , and can also relate

Thanks for sharing and everyhing , Love in Him Rose

18 Re: Why You Are Here on Fri May 31, 2013 6:16 pm

Rosered

Patrick1 wrote:Amen!!! If we don't have the same mind then there is no way we can walk the same way. I agree we have to have His knowledge in us or we will not be able to go or do or even say what he wants us to.

You know Patrick , you are sooo right about that ,
after the Spirit blew me away this week , right here on the forum , God is in control I love you

19 Re: Why You Are Here on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:26 am

Rosered

I guess it does take the Spirit of God in you to recieve this understanding the sriptures to open them , like the seals of the Lamb of God and the Spirit of Prophecy same as the testimony of Jesus Christ ,His witness in you
I know those whom worship the Father in Spirit and Truth recieve these , the mind of Christ and Spirit of both the Father and the Son , this union along with our obedience to the Will of God , its just got to be LOVE in the Spirit of Truth /Christ !!

Rom 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

And he said unto them, These [are] the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and [in] the prophets, and [in] the psalms, concerning me.

Luk 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

For me its opening the empty tomb / womb , mind / heart for Gods dwelling within

And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
Jhn 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life. I receive not honour from men. But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
the LOVE OF GOD in you is the very Spirit of both the Father and the Son abiding in you , that bear witness as we also become witnesses unto Him in truth

Rev 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See [thou do it] not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Jhn 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
Jhn 4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.
Luk 8:11 Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.
Jhn 8:37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
My Word and Gods word are the same WORD and same Spirit

I dont know if you want me to leave , please let me know ok ?
in His peace , Rose

20 Re: Why You Are Here on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:41 am

Rose why would anyone want you to leave? You are a great blessing.

21 Re: Why You Are Here on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:04 pm

Rosered

Jeremy1 wrote:

Rose why would anyone want you to leave? You are a great blessing.
Blessings to you Jeremy , I am not good with numbers Embarassed I hope to learn though with Gods help and those whom are willing to share .
Thank you bro
Rose

22 Re: Why You Are Here on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:50 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Artic and Jugghead will ask the same question, why would anyone here want you to leave?

We agree with Jeremy, you are a great blessing to "all" of us.

We love you very much
AJ

23 Re: Why You Are Here on Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:24 pm

Rosered

Thank you all
I dont really fit in anywhere you know , I just dont Crying or Very sad

Thats the truth for me

I mistook the quietness for absence , I know we are to pray about what happened this week .
It was awesome and yet troublsome
so the Kingdom of God is still being built by His Spirit
and not by anyones power or might

Zec 4:6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This [is] the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

forever gratful for that , Blessings from on High , rose

24 Re: Why You Are Here on Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:33 pm

J.U.G.G.H.E.A.D.

Admin
Rosered wrote: Thank you all
I dont really fit in anywhere you know , I just dont Crying or Very sad
LORD of hosts.
Hey Rose .... you FIT PERFECTLY into the heart of Christ .... YOU ARE a ROSE in His garden

25 Re: Why You Are Here on Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:45 pm

A.R.T.I.C

Admin
Sis,

If your referring to the numbers thingy this week....don't feel by yourself.....Juggy goes way over my head with this sort of thing....

We all have our gifts and callings in Him...we are apart of one body....so "YOU DO BELONG" sweetie right where you are in Him and with us....

You have one of the biggest hearts for The Compassion and Love of God that I have ever met in the body....and are known to me as being a peacemaker, and Pure in heart....and you know what it says about the peacemakers and those that are Pure in heart.....They are the "Son" of God....and I know you are....but better yet....He does....in what you have to add to this family.....

I love your input always....
Your Sister Artic
Just Be

This is Who you are to me....GOLD...The Nature of our Father

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum