APlace2Rest

You are not connected. Please login or register

PRAYERS

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PRAYERS on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:20 am

LindaY

I know Scherryl had sent out a newsletter requesting you all pray for me and I want to thank her and all of you. I know that they have been quickly answered for me today. He has sent me peace in the midst of a storm and said Peace, be still. He has calmed the waters and the time spent with Him this morning was more than Glorious. I don't have words to describe it. What an awesome God!

Blessings and peace to all of you and I am so thankful He has brought me where He has and this is so appropriately called A Place 2 Rest!

2 Re: PRAYERS on Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:22 am

todosan

I am seeing a lot of prayers answered quickly. I think we need to step up our prayer game as a body because more and more authority is coming now...

Praise God!

3 Re: PRAYERS on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:59 pm

kpaulus

Amen. Let us pray for healing and wholeness to all those in need:)
I have a mother in law, Marcie, who is dying of cancer. Unless God intervenes, she won't be around much longer...
Also, our two sons, Jeffrey and Thomas have type 1 diabetes.
Thomas had an accident at work a few years back and lost the top part of one of his fingers. I tell him that when God heals his pancreas, He will also restore his finger. I am excited to behold the Glory or our God!
Thank you all for your prayers and please let me know who I can pray for.
God's Health to All,
Karen:)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum